My Best Friend In College

That's Life With Super Junior

 Minchan’s POV:

 

“Haha, yes it’s really me, Minchan.” I smiled and embraced him into a tight hug. “Where have you freakin’ been? I missed you! You left after our third year in Juilliard!” I yelled at him. He smiled and rolled his eyes. “Well it isn’t my fault that I wanted to leave Juilliard for home! Plus, I started to get sick and tired of being in the states! You know how we were both freakin’ similar when it came to entering the states at a young age!”

 

Oh, right… I should explain who he is. Anyways, this dude right here is Lee Minki. He is probably around Donghae Oppa’s height, but freakin’ skinny like Taemin. He is like the prettiest and handsomest boy I have ever met. He freakin’ looks like an Ulzzang! …I think he is…BUT I don’t know.

 

Anyways, we are similar in so many ways. How? Well, he was practically the same as me when it came to school! He entered college when he was 15 and he attended the same University I was in! Yup, we met at University of New York and we were in the same classes! Isn’t that amazing? Well… Not really! I guess it was just coincidental. But anyways, we go way back… So that means he knows a lot about my past… Even the parts I don’t really want to talk about.

 

When it came down to our fourth year of that University, we started to become interested in music. When he heard that I was going to Juilliard, he applied and got accepted!!! I know, isn’t that crazy? I mean… It’s easier to get through school with someone you know, right? So, we both went to Juilliard together.

 

Then came Henry and joined in our friendship. Yes, he knows Minki Oppa. They were actually roommates! And they were the best of friends. I mean, sure me and Minki Oppa were like the closest friends ever… But it couldn’t be compared to their friendship! They basically told each other almost everything! From what happened when they were younger to their future plans about meeting up.

 

Anyways, Minki Oppa actually helped me and Henry get together! He helped me get alone with Henry and set up dates for us to hang out. He was the one to encourage me to confess to Henry about my feelings and encouraged Henry to ask me out. Isn’t he the sweetest?

 

But even though I was with Henry, people thought that me and Minki Oppa were in a relationship for almost our whole entire time there! I think they thought that because we were super close when we entered the school. Even if I told everyone I was with Henry, they would still comment on how me and Minki were a great couple. That’s why we have pet names for each other. He calls me Yeobo (Honey) and I call him Jagiya (Darling). It’s just a simple insider between us.

 

What? Are you asking if I ever had a crush on him? Well, yes… I have. He was just my first simple crush… It was puppy love since I didn’t really want to ruin our friendship and such. He doesn’t know about it, so don’t you dare try telling him!
“I know that, Minki Oppa.” He then looked behind me. “Oh, am I interrupting a hang out between you and your hooded friend?” He asked. Oh! I forgot about Changmin! “Uh…” I turned around and looked at Changmin. “Hey, I can go on ahead, if you’d like.” I smiled and nodded. “That would be great! Mianheyo, it’s just that I haven’t seen Minki Oppa in forever.” Changmin shook his head and smiled. “Aniyo, I understand. I’ll see you over there, okay?” I nodded and waved him goodbye.

 

“Anyways, where were we?” I asked him, trying to remember what we were talking about. “Why are you so dressed up? And that hooded friend… Is he your boyfriend? Were you two on a date?” He asked me. I shook my head. “Oh, no… He’s just a friend. And why am I dressed up? I was looking for a job.” I lied. I don’t really want him to know what I was currently doing unless we became a bit closer.

 

He nodded and smiled. “Speaking of work, I have to go to work!” He cheered. “Oh, can I have your number then? So we can talk later and stuff?” He nodded and took out his phone. I took out my real phone and we exchanged numbers. “Okay, I’ll see you later?” I asked him. “Yeah, we will. I’ll just call you later, okay?”

 

“Okay! I’ll be going now, bye!” I cheered before skipping away. “Bye, Yobeo!!!” I heard him call out. I turned around and waved back at him. “Bye, Jagiya!!!” I yelled back before skipping away again.

 

I finally reached SMENT building and saw Changmin standing there. You know, it's kinda sad... But being around him too much has lessen my whole fan girl thing with him. I just really consider him as like a friend now. “Oh, Minchan!” He called while smiling.

 

I skipped over to him and quickly stopped right next to him. “Why were you waiting for me?” I asked. “Because if I entered the building without you, then I'm going to get scolded by Yunho Hyung.” I let out a pout. “Omo, you're just doing that because you care about yourself and not me?” He chuckled and patted my head. “Aniyo, you know that I was really waiting for you because I wanted to be a gentleman.” I shook my head, while rolling my eyes.

 

“Anyways, I was also going to talk to you about things too.” He told me while opening the door for me. After entering, we headed for the elevator and began our talk. “So what is it that you wanted to talk about?” I asked him. “Well, hmmm... What do you want us to be? Friends? Best friends? Side kicks?” He asked while smiling and pushing the up button on the wall.

 

I put on my thinking face and thought for a moment. “Mmmmm. Let's be Best Friends who play around and try to help each other.” I said while smiling. “Okay, I like that. So, you can talk to me about anything, okay?” I nodded. The elevator doors finally opened and we walked in. After the short elevator ride, we arrived at the floor we wanted to be at and headed for the dance studio.

 

When I opened the door, the first thing I saw was an impatient looking Oppa. Uh-oh... “Kim Minchan, why have you arrived so late?” He asked me in his mother tone. “Uh, I was with Changmin, buying desert?” I told him while entering the room with Changmin. “Yes, but shouldn't have you two been here a bit earlier? Also, did he do anything to you? You know, little flirty stuff?” He asked while eying Changmin

 

“Why are asking her, Hyung?” Changmin asked, looking a bit freaked out thanks to Oppa. “I'm her Oppa. Blood-realted Oppa.” After he said that, I heard like almost a thousand gasps from TVXQ, f(x), and Girls' Generation. Okay, I'm betting that he hasn't told anyone about me. Wow, doesn't he like see them everyday? That's sad.... I wouldn't blame them if they started to not trust Oppa anymore.

 

"YESUNG!?!?!?!? YOU HAVE A LITTLE SISTER?!?! AND MINCHAN IS YOUR LITTLE SISTER?!?!?!?!!?"

 

Oh joy, here we go with the whole explaining and blahblahblah business. Here, I'll just give you a brief summary. Firstly, a dozen of questions were thrown out to both me and Oppa. After I yelled at them to shut up, we began to explain the whole I/he-didn't-tell-because-she/I-were-in-a-bad-relationship and all these other things. Then it came down to my past and such (not mentioning about me and Henry because I know for a fact that half the people there are going to freak out, especially Infinite... Oh, and also my violent side of life.. >:]).

 

“Wah, you're very smart, Mincahn Unnie!” Krystal exclaimed. “Thank you, Krystal.... Oh, speaking of college life...” I turned to Henry and smiled. “Guess what, Henry?!” I chimed while skipping towards him. He looked at me confused, but quickly stood up. “What is it?” He asked me. I linked arms with him and pouted. “My Jagiya is back.” Okay.... That was probably not the best choice of words to say because...

 

"WHO THE FREAK IS JAGIYA, MINCHAN?!"

 

I rolled my eyes and ignored all the guys (yes, guys) who asked that. “He is?!? FOR REAL!?!?” I nodded. “Yup, Jagiya is back and the MinHenMin friendship is back in town!!!” I cheered pumping a fist in the air. “Wahhh. We both haven’t seen him in ages, how do you know he’s back?” I smiled. “We bumped into each other and chit-chatted a bit before I came here.”

 

“Kim Minchan, tell me who is this Jagiya?” I heard Oppa ask. “No need to worry, it’s just a pet name I call my best guy friend in the whole entire world!” Henry lightly punched my arm. “Aren’t I the best guy friend in the whole entire world?” I shook my head. “You do know that I’ve been know him for probably… Mmmm…7 years? And you do know that we’re freakin’ similar.”

 

-Everyday I shock, SHOCK! Every night I shock, SHOCK!- I heard my phone sing. “Oh, hold on please.” I pulled out my phone from my purse and looked at the caller idea. “IT’S JAGIYA!!!!” I squealed before answering the phone.

 

Minchan’s Phone Call:

 

[A/N: people in parenthesis in the conversation are in the background!]

 

Minchan: Yobosaeyo? *puts it on speaker phone*

Minki: Yeobo~

Minchan: Jagiya!! I thought you were at work! Oh, you’re also on speaker phone!

Minki: Well, I’m on break… I wanted to hear your lovely voice~

(Yesung: Yah!! Who the freak is hitting on you?)

Minchan: Aish, don’t mind the people in the background…

(Sungmin: Yah!! Tell us who you’re talking to!)

Minchan: Hold on… *turns to Super Junior* SHUT UP!!! SHESH!!!

Minki: Whoa, Yeobo… You’re still violent as ever.

Minchan: Thanks, Jagiya… Anyways… Guess who I’m with right now!

Minki: Who?

Henry: Yo, Minki Hyung!

Minki: HENRY!?!?! OH MY FLIPPIN’ GOSH I MISSED YOU BRO!!!
 

Henry: Haha, I missed you too.

Minki: Yah, Yobeo! You met up with Henry without telling me?

Minchan: Hey, you know how my brother is in Super Junior.

Minki: Oh… Yeah…

Henry: Anyways, how you been bro?

Minki: Ehh, I’ve been fine. I miss you guys. I miss the whole MinHenMin friendship!

Minchan: I know!!! We should get together some time!!

Henry: Yeah, Hyung!!! We should!!!

(Yesung: KIM MINCHAN YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO TELL ME WHO THIS JAGIYA IS!!!)

(Myungsoo: Hyung! Did you hear what she said? It’s just a pet name!)

(Sungjong: Yeah! Like remember when she called me Sung-Sung Baby?)

Minchan: Please… Ig--- *gets interrupted*

(Sungmin: SHE CALLED YOU WHAT?!)

(Howon: YAH!! Don’t yell at him!)

(Sungmin: I was simply just asking in a loud voice.)

(Kyuhyun: Yes, he simply just did it like that! Don’t yell at my Min!)

Minchan: Ja--- *gets interrupted again*

(Ryeowook: Be quiet! Or else I’ll tell Minchan about this morning!)

(Kyuhyun: You dare not to!)

(Leeteuk: Do you want to see her violent side right now? I suggest you guys shut up!)

(Changmin: She has a violent side?)

(Krystal: Well duh!! If she saved me and Sulli from some erts, then yes!)

(Sungmin: I don’t care if she does or doesn’t! I need to know who the freak is this dude!)

(Zhou Mi: Well obviously if the guy knows who Henry is, it’s a college friend!)

(Yesung: I don’t care if he is or isn’t! He needs to quit calling her that.)

Minchan: Aish… That’s it! Excuse me for a bit. Go have a conversation, you brothers.

Henry: *takes the phone from Minchan* Hyung, we need to get together!

(Minchan: Girls, SHINee, Infinite, and TVXQ Oppas… I think it’s best if you guys go to the far side of the dance studio….)

Minki: Uh-huh… Henry… What’s going on?

(Minchan: YOU GUYS NEED TO FREAKIN’ STOP ARGUEING BEFORE I KICK YOU GUYS IN A PLACE WHERE YOU NEVER WANTED TO BE KICKED IN!)

Henry: I think the violent side of Minchan has been released… Oh… She’s stomping towards brother.

(Minchan: YOU?!? MAY YOU PLEASE WAIT FOR ME TO FINISH MY CONVERSATION, OPPA? I’M TALKING TO MY BEST GUY FRIEND IN THE WHOLE FREAKIN’ WORLD!! YES, WE’RE JUST FREAKIN’ FRIENDS! YOU GOT THAT?!)

Minki: Hahaha, I missed seeing her mad like that.

Henry: You’ve seen her this mad?

Minki: Yup, even madder than that.

(Sunggyu: Oh, I didn’t know this side of Minchan.)

(Myungsoo: I’ve seen it when people bullied me for being too quiet.)

(Sungjong: Me too! Only… For looking like a girl… -.-“)

Minchan: *grabs the phone back and smiles like an angel* I’m back!

Minki: Well, Yeobo… I kinda missed seeing you like this.

Minchan: But Jagiya… You know how I hated being like that in front of you.

Minki: But it’s funny to see you yell at people!

Minchan: Aish… Whatever…

Minki: Oh… So I would like to ask you something… But… It’s private… Just for you two…

Minchan: Oh… Then… Let’s speak in English!!

Henry: I’ll start. Hey, yo, diggidy dog!

Minchan: Dude, you don’t have to act like that. We’re just speaking in English.

Minki: Wow, you two… Anyways… Are you guys still dating? A couple?

Henry: What? Why would you think that?

Minki: Because you guys were in relationship when I left, remember?

(Krystal: UNNIE?!!? YOU AND HENRY WERE DATING?!)

Minchan: Oh shoot… Forgot that some of you can speak English fluently…

(Jessica: WAAHH!! That’s a shocker.)

(Amber: Dang! You go, Minchan!)

(Tiffany: OhMyGosh!!! Mochi Cheeks was dating you, Minchan?!)

(Key: Whoa, what just happened? All I understood was “Unnie” “You” “Henry”)

Minchan: It’s nothing Key… But going back to Jagiya… No, we’re not dating.

Henry: Yup, both of us are single!

Minki: Oh….

Minchan: Yeah… Well… Jagiya… Can we see you soon?

Minki: Ahh… Minahe, Henry and Yeobo… I’m going to be busy with my job for a month or more…

Minchan: Awww. *pouts*

Minki: Are you pouting?

Henry: Man, you can tell when she’s doing an action?

Minki: Well, yeah! I’m her closest friend!

Minchan: Jagiya~ I want to hang out with you~

Minki: I know… Mianheyo..

Henry: It’s okay, Minki Hyung.

Minchan: Yeah… Psshhh

Minki: Uh-huh, Minchan. Anyways… I have to go now, my boss is calling me…

Henry: Oh okay… Are we going to do the thing that we did back then?

Minki & Minchan: YEAH!!!

Henry: Haha, okay… 1,2,3… Sa-

Minki: -rang-

Minchan: -hae!

MinHenMin: Saranghae!!!

Minchan: Kehehehe. Bye, Jagiya~

Minki: Bye, Yeobo. Bye Henry!

Henry: Bye, Hyung!

 

I hanged up and put my phone back. “So, Unnie… YOU WERE?!?!” Krystal asked in a shocked tone. I nodded. “Yeah… We were.” I looked at Henry and he shrugged. “Wahhh… You guys actually look cute together!!!” Tiffany squealed. “Uhh… What are you guys talking about?” Jinki asked.

 

“Oh… Right… You guys don’t fluently understand English… Well… Henry and Minchan were a couple!” Jessica chimed happily to the whole entire, freakin’ dance studio. And another wonderful yelling moment for some people to participate in…

 

"WHAT?!? YOU AND HENRY WERE AN ITEM?!?"

 

And another whole hour of explaining the past happened. The girls wanted to hear the love story between us. We just basically gave them a brief summary about how what happened between us and how we broke up. And Henry received a long, long lecture from the girls about it’s wrong to break up when you still have feelings for her. And I earned some shocked faces from Infinite and SHINee… And a very disappointed face from Myungsoo, which I don’t understand.

 

After all of that, we finally cleaned up and headed home. The driver who took us everywhere took Infinite home for me. I drove home by myself with a lot of new phone numbers in my personal phone. Today was successful… And when I get home, I’m going to take a shower and sleep in my comfy bed. Ahhh, I did a lot today. And tomorrow, we’ll meet more K-Pop groups and I have to see if anything is suspicious…

 

[Author Note of July 10, 2011: Yesh!!! Chapter 45!!!!! :) Mmm.... Nothing much to say? Tee-hee~

 

So, Thank You for reading!!! Take Care Always!!! ♥]