Telling The Guys

That's Life With Super Junior

Leeteuk’s POV:

 

After that whole talk with Minchan, we all hanged out. My heart kept beating when I sat next to Chunhee. Shesh, I can’t believe I’m going to finally tell her my feelings tonight… WITH A CROWD TOO! >///<

 

We watched a drama that was playing and I showed Minchan some Super Junior music videos and performances. She liked “It’s You” the most.

 

“Why do you like that song, Unnie?” Chunhee asked. “Because I love all their voices and the meaning of the song. Plus, their choreography is pretty good.” She replied. “Thanks for the compliment.” I said with a smile.

 

“I want to learn the choreography!” Minchan whined. “Really?” I asked and she nodded. She got up and walked to the CD player. “Here, I’ll show you what I got from the performance. I’ll try my best” She put in our “Sorry, Sorry” repackaged album’s CD and walked to the empty space available. The music began to play and she moved to the beat. Oh.My.GOD! She is actually DANCING TO THE SONG! I looked at the girls and they had the same expression as mine. We were all: O0O.

 

She didn’t really realize our faces because she just kept dancing. WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU’LL TRY YOUR BEST?!? IT LOOKS LIKE YOU’VE BEEN PRACITING FOR MONTHS! I didn’t notice that the members walked in. I could hear them gasping. Yup, that’s right boys. Minchan is dancing to our song, and she’s GOOD!

 

The music finally stopped and she took some deep breaths. “Ha, I told you that I can’t get the steps right. I couldn’t quite catch some of the choreography.” She said. She looked up to see the shocked faces.

 

“What?” She asked with a confused look. “What do you mean WHAT?! You danced perfectly! That WAS the whole choreography you performed! You didn’t miss a step, AT ALL!” Chunhee complimented (cutely) and the other members nodded. “Ay, that’s what you get for being in Julliard for a while, right Minchan?” Yesung bragged, making her shake her head.

 

She then smiled at Yesung and skipped to him. “Oppa! Super Junior! Leeteuk Oppa has something important to say!” She sang. My eyes widen. NOW? You pick NOW?!? “Oppa, I’m going to cook spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. After that, Leeteuk Oppa will tell you what’s been on his mind!” Then Minji smiled. “We’ll help! Let’s make dinner come quick!” Chunhee agreed to help too. I love how helpful she is.

 

They all ran to the kitchen and the boys turned to me. “What was that all about?” Donghae asked. “Nothing. You’ll see… Eunhyuk… Kyuhyun… Come to my room, now.” I got up and walked to my room and they followed behind. I closed the door and turned to them. “I’m gonna confess to Chunhee in front of the guys.”

 

“Really? Now? For Real?!?” Kyuhyun asked. I nodded. “For real? Like in front of the guys? INCLUDING SUNGMIN?” Eunhyuk asked. I nodded again. “What encouraged you to do that?” The asked in unison.“Minchan…” “YESUNG’S LITTLE SISTER?!?” I nodded. “She is scary… When she wants something, she WANTS something.” “Okay. So you’re just gonna confess to her.” “Yup.”

 

“Leeteuk Oppa!” I heard Minchan call from outside of my room. I opened the door. “Dinner is ready guys… And remember Leeteuk Oppa. Base.Ball.Bat.” She said in her sing-song voice. I nervously nodded and smiled. “Araso.” “What do you mean by baseball bat?” Kyuhyun asked. “You wouldn’t want to know Kyuhyun-shii. It’s like you don’t want me to know that you have a BIG crush on Unnie.” “MWO?” “What? It’s that obvious.” She skipped to the kitchen and Eunhyuk clapped.

 

We turned to him, scared. “Why are you clapping?” “That’s adorable. Evilly innocent is what she is.” He chuckled and walked out of the room… Me and Kyu were still gapping. “Wow.” We said together and followed him out to eat dinner with the gang.

 

After dinner, we went into the living room and hanged out for a few minutes. An awkward silence grew and I felt these stares piercing through me. I looked up and saw everyone's eyes all on me. “So, Leeteuk… What were you going to tell us?” Heechul asked. Great, the time has come…