Arrival~

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan’s POV:
 

“Noona! Noona! Nooona~” I heard someone sang next to me. I slowly opened my eyes. It felt like I was leaning on something… And I’m leaning on the LEFT side… Uh-oh… I looked up to see the smiling Jinho. I WAS SLEEPING ON HIS SHOULDER! My eyes widen and I quickly sat up straight. He smiled. “Noona is funny.” He said. I just looked away. “Omo, did breakfast arrive already?” I asked. He nodded. “Don’t worry, I asked to have a muffin for you to eat.” He presented the saved muffin to me. I smiled at the cutie. “Aigoo, you’re very kind.” I began to eat the blueberry muffin and drink the water from my bottle.

 

“You know… When I look at your face...” He began to examine my face as I drank my water. “You look like Yesung from Super Junior.” I choked on my water and I began to have a fit of coughs. “Excuse me?” “Yeah, you have the same eyes as him… For a second, you could be his sister! But that’s impossible since he said he doesn’t.” I just smiled. Whatever, I don’t care if he appreciates me.

 

Please put your seatbelts on. We are about to land, thank you.” “Please put your seatbelts on. We are about to land, thank you.” We put our seatbelts on. “So, this is it?” I asked. He nodded. “Noona should give me her number. We can hang out!” I nodded. I took a piece of paper out and carefully wrote my number down. “Here you go.” He took it. “When we land, wait a bit. Let me put in your number and text you so that you can have my number before we say our goodbyes.” I smiled.

 

“Of course, Jinho.” “Oh, I didn’t get to ask you because you were too busy listening to the album… Did you like their album? Super Junior’s BONAMANA?” I nodded. “Their lead track is good. I especially like the song, ‘Your Eyes.’” He nodded. “That’s a duet with Kyuhyun and Yesung.” “I know, I can tell who is singing.” We continued to talk about the album until we finally landed. He texted me and I got his message. We quickly left the plane.

 

“Wow! This airport is huge!” I said in amazement. I don’t remember the airport at all… I heard Jinho chuckle while we were getting our bags from the carrousel. “You’re really funny Noona… Well, I have to go… My Umma wants to meet at the café, I’ll call you or text you soon.” I nodded. “I’ll see you sometime, my friend.” I waved at him and he finally disappeared in the crowd. I sighed.

 

“I wish I had a real younger brother… I’ll just adopt Jinho as my little brother! Now… When will these two girls Umma talked about arrive?” I found a chair and walked to it with my luggage. I sat in it and held my phone… “I hope they’re nice… I haven’t been here in forever, and I have trusting issues. And I get scared easily…” I then heard a normal ringtone playing from my phone. I answered it.

 

Minchan’s Phone Call:

 

Minchan: Yobosaeyo?

?: Uhm, is this Kim Minchan? Yesung’s little sister?
Minchan: Yes, that’s me. And you?

?: Oh, I’m one of your brother’s friends. I’m Kim Minji. I am Heechul’s younger sister.

Minchan: Nice to meet you through a phone call. Are you here at the airport?

Minji: Yes. Where are you? Are you by the carrousel you got your stuff?

Minchan: Neh. Do you want me to walk some where to find you?

Minji: Aniyo! Just stay where you are. What are you wearing?

Minchan: Uhm, brown heeled boots… Black skinny jeans, a white top, a brown trench coat, and my hair is down.

Minji: Hmm.. Oh! Found you! We’ll see you in a bit.

Minchan: Okay, see you.

 

She hanged up and I hanged up. I just looked around. Then I saw these two people walking towards me. Both girls had long hair. One who had glasses on and had very long hair had skinny jeans and a pink ruffled top. The other with shoulder-length curled hair had a skirt with a cute star top on.

 

“Annyeonghaeseyo, you’re Minchan?” I saw the pretty girl ask. I nodded. “Are you Minji?” She nodded. “Let us introduce ourselves properly. I’m Kim Minji, Kim Heechul’s little sister.” She said before bowing. “Annyeonghaeseyo. I’m Lee Chunhee, Lee Sungmin’s little sister.” I got up and bowed with a smile. “Annyeonghaeseyo, Kim Minchan imida. I’m Yesung’ little sister.”

 

Come on, let’s get to know each other on our way home.” Minji suggested. We agreed and the two took my luggage. “Oh, you don’t have to do it!” I said. “Aniyo, you’re our guest who will soon turn in to a family member.” Minji said with Chunhee agreeing. “Yeah, don’t worry about it Minchan.” I smiled. “Thank you.” I followed them out of the airport. I smiled at the scenery outside of the airport. Seoul City, I’m back!!

 

(Author's Note: [My time/edited: 10:28 PM] OMG!! I just realized I accidently used the wrong character! TT^TT I'm sorry ,author of that character!)