Forgiving Him?

That's Life With Super Junior

 Minchan’s POV:

 

“Thanks for helping me make dinner.” “No problem, Minchan. I should be thanking you with my relationship problems.” I smiled at Sungmin. “Uhm… Is it okay if I call you Sungmin Oppa?” He smiled and nodded. “Sure.” We continued to cook some yakisoba.

 

“We’re home!” I heard a lot of people squeal. “MINCHAN-AH!!!” I heard a very familiar voice call out. Before I knew it, I was welcomed in a tight hug. With who? YEUSNG!! “Yah, get off!” I yelled and pushed him away. He pouted. “Why are you pushing your brother away?” “Can’t you see I’m cooking?!” His mouth formed an ‘O’ and I rolled my eyes. “Go set up the table. Dinner is almost done.” He nodded and ran to the dinning table.

 

“Are you ever gonna forgive him?” Leeteuk asked. I shrugged. “Probably soon.” He smiled. “I’m glad you finally understand him.” “Whatever, go get ready to eat.” He left the kitchen and me and Sungmin put everything in serving platters. We brought the food down and we began to eat.

 

“Thanks for the meal.” Everyone cheered. “You’re welcome.” Sungmin and I sang. I got up and picked up some plates. “Here I’ll help you.” I looked up to see Yesung smiling. “Whatever.” I stated coldly and walked to the kitchen. I sighed. “Should I forgive him?”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yesung’s POV:
 

I sighed. She’s still acting cold towards me! “Hyung, why is she treating you like that still?” Eunhyuk asked. “Well, it started with how I treated her when we were younger… I don’t know if I did anything else to make her hate me…” “Will you tell us what happened when you guys were younger?” Siwon asked. I shrugged and left with the rest of the dirty platter. I entered the kitchen to see Minchan washing the dishes she already took. I stood next to her and began to wash the dishes I took.

 

[Author Note: Sorry that it's short! -_-"]