Let's Talk With Some Soju!

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan’s POV:

 

Great. Just great… I’m washing dishes again with my brother… ALONE with him! I knew he was gonna try to talk to me after today’s madness…

 

We were quiet and very awkward with each other. “I have a question… Do you guys have some edible alcohol around?” He nodded. I smiled. “I heard them asking about our past when we were in our younger years… You wanna talk about it with them during a round of soju?” He looked at me as if I was crazy. “What? I can easily talk about things when I drink alcohol for some odd reason.” “You drink?” I nodded. “Don’t tell our family. They’ll be mad that their innocent girl is gone.” “You’re not INNOCENT? WHO TOOK IT?” He asked, making me laugh. “Aniyo. I meant in personality wise. I still have my innocence.” He sighed in relief.

 

“Minchan… Can I ask about the incident you and Umma were talking about?” I dropped the plastic cup in the sink… “Uhm… I rather not… It’s kinda… You know… Bad…” He nodded. We finished the dishes. “There are bottles of soju in the fridge. I’ll go tell the others what we’re up to.” I nodded and saw my brother leave the kitchen. I opened the fridge door and saw 3 6-packs of bottled soju. I smiled and grab two of the packs and brought them to the living room. I returned to grab the last pack… I get drunk after 2 cans of beer in America… Wonder what my limit is with soju…

 

“Yes! Bring me the alcohol!” Minji exclaimed. “Minji, remember what I told you about alcohol.” Heechul reminded her. “I know only 2 bottles of soju.” I sat next to my brother since we were explaining our past. We all took a bottle and took a sip at different times.

 

“So… Your past?” Chunhee asked. “Which side do you want first?” “Dongsaeng-ah’s!” Minji said and I nodded.