A Plan~!

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan’s POV:

 

“Minchan~ Minchan~” I heard someone sweetly sing in my ear. I fluttered my eyes open to be met with Sungmin's puppy eyes. Aigoo, he's so adorable. He looks like a little puppy with his hands on my bed and his head resting on them. The moment my eyes opened, I could see a smile on his face.

 

“Yah, why are you in here?” I asked him. “To wake you up~! Come on! Get up~!” I rolled my eyes and pouted. “Wae?!” I yelled at him. He pouted like a little kid. “Minchannie~ I have schedules! I want to eat breakfast with you!” I covered myself with the blanket. “No~” He pulled the sheets away from me and I glared at him. “Wae?!?!”

 

“Minchannie!! I want to eat with you! Get up!” “Why should I?” He pouted. “Because I'm courting you now!” I sat up and glared at him. “Yah! We're not even dating! I don't have to be with you twenty-four seven! Shesh, we live in the same household! Can't ya deal with that? I think you can... Now get out before I knock you out and make Yesung Oppa do something to your pretty face.” I threatened before plopping back onto my bed. “Minchannie!!!! Please?!?” He asked in a pleading tone.

 

-Everyday I shock, SHOCK! Everynight I shock, SHOCK!- I heard my phone sang on my nightstand. “Aish, I'm going to go crazy soon. Who the heck is calling me?” I sat up and saw that the caller was Myungsoo. “Oh, it's Myungsoo.” I quickly picked it up and answered the call.

 

Minchan's Phone Call:

 

Minchan: Yobosaeyo?

Myungsoo: Ah, uhm, Minchan?

Minchan: Neh, Myungsoo?

Myungsoo: Uhm, mianheyo, but we need you here at the work building... We can't start anything until you're here, Ms. Leader.

Minchan: Ah, chinjah? Omo, it's late! Minahe, I kind of slept late thanks to last night.

Myungsoo: Ah, it's fine! Just come as quickly and shortly as possible.

Minchan: Neh! Bye-Bye~

 

I quickly put my phone down and ran to the bathroom. After doing my personal business in there, I headed for my room to find Sungmin sitting on my made bed. “Yah, get out.” I directed him. “Waeyo?! You didn't get up for me, but you get up for Myungsoo!” He pouted and started to shake his body as if he was 5. “Yah, that was for work! And I'm going to change! I need to head over there NOW!” I yelled at him. “Hmm... Should I be cheeky?” He asked with a sly smile.

 

WHAT THE FREAK?!? “YAH! GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!!!!” I yelled. He jumped and quickly left my room, shutting the door close. “Aish, and I agreed to him courting me. Aish...” I quickly changed into some simple jeans and a graphic T-Shirt. What? Everyone should know who I am! Why waste the full efforts of being proper and elegant when you can be comfortable?! Anyways, I fixed my hair into soft, big curls and put on some perfume.

 

After putting on some socks, I ran out of the room with my tote bag (that carried my IMPORTANT weapons/equipment for work) and saw Sungmin standing in the living room with a huge pout on his face. “Okay, now... I'm just going to eat a slice of bread and a banana and leave.” I muttered to myself while opening the bread box. I quickly grabbed a bread slice and quickly ate it while opening the refrigerator. I saw the banana and put it in my hand.

 

I shut the refrigerator’s door close and I walked to the living room. “I have water in my bag... Well, I'll be off then!” I sang. While I was grabbing my favorite pair of Converses, I felt arms wrap around my waist. Turning my head, I bit my lip.

 

“Ehhh!! Why are you leaving me without giving me a hug!” Sungmin said with his puppy dog eyes. “Aish, we're not dating! You're just courting me!” I yelled. He kept fluttering his eyes, trying to get me weak inside... And it was working!

 

I let out a sigh and turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck. “Araso, araso, see? I'm giving you a hug!” I told him. His smile became bright and he pecked my cheek. “Aish, why did you do that?” He moved his head from side to side. “Because I wanted to.” I rolled my eyes. “Okay, I'm going now! Bye!” He quickly kissed my forehead before we finally pulled away.

 

I put on my shoes and ran out of the dorms to the parking lot. “Dang it! I'm going to be late and I thank Sungminnie Oppa for that!” I hopped into the car and drove off to work. I finally made it and parked. After entering the building, I immediately ran to the conference room.

 

“Mianheyo! I had something to take care of at home!” I said while taking my seat. Song Appa was smiling at me while shaking his head. “Aniyo, it's okay! You need to spend sometime with your boyfriend, Minchan.” My eyes widen. EH?? “Boyfriend?” “Isn't it Sungmin from Super Junior? These boys were telling me you two were on a date last night.” I shook my head. “Appa, I don't have one. We were just simply spending some quality time together.” He rolled his eyes and nodded. “If you say so....”

 

Song Appa got up and the projector. “You see what I see?” He asked me. “Is that?” Dongwoo asked. “Ballistics report?” He nodded. “Neh, these are the reports from the one with White Day, Misty, and her manager… They all have the same bullet… The problem is that we can’t identify the gun at all. It’s a model that we have never seen. The shape of the bullet is something we haven’t seen. There’s a certain edge and bump on the end of the bullet as reported…” He explained. “Meaning?” Sungjong asked. “Meaning that the people we are dealing with have a certain connection… These people can be really dangerous, so you have to watch your step.” We nodded.

 

He titled his head to one side and smiled. “So, I hear you guys are going to debut on Friday?” “Neh, sir!” The boys said. “So, do you know what the tracks you’ll be releasing?” They nodded. “Only the song we’re debuting with and another one called Entrust, but that’s about it. Mr. President wants to hide some of the others one for a future comeback.” Sunggyu Oppa informed us. “Excellent… We can actually use that for our next plan…”

 

The Infinite members and I were confused. “Plan?” Song Appa nodded with a smile plastered on his face. “A plan to get the killers in our hands… A trap…. Ready to hear it?” We nodded. He smiled and sat in his chair. “Well….”

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zhou Mi’s POV: (A/N: During the time when Minchan was still in the dorms)

 

“Okay, so I think I’m good…” I said while checking myself in the mirror. I’m ready for my hang out day with Minchan. Do you want to know where we’re going? We’re going to the park. I just want to talk with her and have lunch with her. I put on my cologne and smiled. “I’m ready.”

 

I stepped out of my room to see a rushed Minchan, Sungmin pouting, and the others just relaxing. Minchan stuffed a piece of bread in and went for the refrigerator. I walked into the living room and looked at Sungmin.

 

“Why are you like that, Sungmin?” I asked him. “Well, because the girl I’m officially courting is ignoring me.” My eyes widen. “Who are you courting?” He pointed to the kitchen. “The girl who’s stuffing and looking in the refrigerator.” Instantly, my haw just dropped. “You’re courting Minchan?!” I yelled. He nodded. “Neh, did you not see us last night?” Now that I think about it… I didn’t really see anyone yesterday since I was too busy shopping, sleeping, and planning things out with…someone.

 

“Aniyo, I got home early and went straight to bed.” I informed him. “Oh, well… Yeah, I asked her if I could court her and she said yes.” I let out a small sigh… She’s taken… Dang it… I’m too late… I noticed that Minchan was now getting her Converses. “Well, I’m going to try and talk to her before she leaves for work.” He sang before creeping up behind her and giving her a back hug.

 

Okay, now you’re probably thinking that I’m super depressed and I’m going to ignore those two for the rest of my life (Yes, that’s how much I like Minchan). But you’re WRONG! I’m going to watch and take care of them. And I’ll be her pillow/shoulder to cry on when he hurts her. Both of them are really good friends with me, so there isn’t a point to plot a plan and such.

 

“Zhou Mi, you okay?” I heard my best friend, Yesung, ask. I nodded. “Yeah, why?” He rested his hand on my shoulder and let out a sigh. “I know how you feel… You disappointed since the girl you like is with your guy friend?” I slowly nodded. “Don’t worry, Zhou Mi… Either you do these things… A, forget about her. B, wait for her to give up on Sungmin, which I don’t know if that’ll happen. Or C, wait for Sungmin to screw up and in their little relationship.”

 

I looked at him and gave him a shocked look. “Do you not want Sungmin with Minchan or something?” I asked in my curious tone. “Well, no, it’s not that… I’m actually okay with her with certain Super Junior members.” My eyes widen. “Who?” “Well, there’s Sungmin, you, Hangeng, Donghae, and Siwon…” “Really? Why?” He shrugged. “I thought you guys would take care of her the best. And because I thought you guys would match with her really well…” I nodded.

 

“I honestly was going to play matchmaker and such, but my over-protectiveness came to me and I decided to let things happen.” I gasped. Yesung? Playing matchmaker for his sister? “Now why were you going to do that?” I asked him. We were now heading into the kitchen and I grabbed a glass of water. “Well, you know… I may not be around her all the time, so I might as well try to find someone for her. And she is old enough to be with a guy…” I nodded along as he kept explaining.

 

After half an hour of talking, the guys finally left, leaving me and Henry all alone in the dorms. “So… Did you find out about Sungmin and Minchan?” I asked him in our native language. He nodded. “This … I was so looking forward to trying to you know… Be her boyfriend again… But… I know her too well… If she accepts someone’s feelings, it’s most likely she’s interested in him… He told me. This made me sigh.

 

Why, Hyung? Do you like her too?” I nodded. “Chinjah? Wow, that surprises me… I mean… I thought you’re into the whole elegant and sophisticated types.” I shook my head. “No offence, but those types are snobby girls… Minchan is the down-to-earth, sweet nature girl.” Henry chuckled. “With a hint of violence and innocence. She’s practically everything other than those weird, nasty, snobby girls that we don’t like.” I nodded. “Man, I didn’t know she could steal a lot of guys’ hearts. First was me, then you, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Taemin, Myungsoo, and people from our college.

 

Wow… That’s… Interesting…” I said, slumping into the couch. “Well, what do you want to do today?” He asked me. I thought for some seconds, and realized what I needed to do. “Come on and help me clean someone’s room…. Someone is going to visit…” He looked at me with a confused one. “Who?” I smiled. “You’ll see who, but you have to keep it a secret from everyone. I’ve been planning with this person to come over for a long time.” He nodded and followed me to one of the bedrooms.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Minchan’s POV:

 

“Good job guys!” One person said. “Thank you for all the hard work!” The director said. “I know you guys are going to be amazing rookies!” A make-up Unnie said. You know what happened? The boys finished dancing to their title track for their MV. And it was amazing! The choreography is super good and I love it so much!

 

“Wah, we’re really good!” Sungjong said while jumping up and down. I rolled my eyes and patted his head. “Yes, you’re all good… And sweaty… Thank god they decided to do the dancing parts near Woolim Entertainment. Now, go and wash up… Take a shower… And I’ll meet you at the front? Since I didn’t get to celebrate with you guys last night, it’ll be nice to do it tonight.” They nodded and smiled. “Okay!” They sang. After saying a few “Thank Yous” to the filming crew, we headed for Woolim Entertainment.

 

“We’ll see you in a few?” Sungyeol assured. I nodded and watched them enter the building with their simple and clean clothes. I sat at the bench and looked at the smiling couples walking around. Then Sungmin popped into my head, making me blush. “Aigoo, he’s not even my boyfriend… And yet he manages to make me blush really hard..” I patted my cheeks and kept looking around.

 

“Yeobo!~!” I heard someone call. I turned my head and I saw Minki Oppa. I smiled and got up. “Jagiya? You always seem to be around the area.” He rolled his eyes. “Yah, babo. I have lunch breaks too! Plus, my work building happens to be around the area… Wait, shouldn’t I be the one asking you that since you’re unemployed as of the moment?” I rolled my eyes. “Well, I like to take walks around here. Plus, I’m waiting for my friends.” He rolled his eyes and shook his head. “Whatever… Anyways, when do you want to hang out?” I bit my lip.

 

“Eh… I’m sorry, but I don’t know when. I may be busy with certain, PERSONAL things.” He nodded with a small pout. “Araso, just tell me when. We can talk about hanging out on the phone sometime.” I nodded. “Okay, I’ll see you sometime?” He smiled and wrapped me in his arms. “Of course. Bye, Yeobo.” I pulled away and waved. “Bye, Jagiya.” He skipped away and I happily sat back down.

 

The moment I sat down, I thought about the plan that Song Appa created… I honestly feel that it’s really good, but yet too simple. I mean, what if the results he wanted before the plan didn’t happen? Then we have to quickly come up with something else to have the killer in our hands…

 

“Minnie Boo!” I heard multiple of voices calling me. I looked up and smiled at them. “So, what do you want to do? It’s the afternoon and I think you’re going to stay with us until dinner time.” Woohyun pointed out. I smiled and nodded. “I was planning to do that. How about we just walk around and do some window shopping?” They nodded. “That sounds fun. And then we can go eat at the street vendor area!” Dongwoo sang.

 

“Sure, let me drop off my equipment at the car.” I ran to my car, noticing that they followed me. I giggled and continued the quick jog to my car. When I got to my car, I put my gun in the rear door and wrapped it with a jacket. Closing the door and locking the door, I smiled at the guys. “Let’s go?” They nodded and we left for a nearby store. Hopefully, I can find what I’m looking for today.

 

[Author Note of July 22, 2011: Hello~! :)

 

Again with the guessing game! XD Who might come over? And what do you think Minchan is looking for? :)

 

Anyways, DID YOU GUYS SEE THE TEASER PICTURES FOR EUNHYUK, DONGHAE, AND LEETEUK?!?! XDD

OHMYGOSH I'M FREAKIN EXCITED!!! EEEEKS!!! THE E.L.F IN ME CAN'T WAIT!!! XD OH MY GOSH!! THEY NEED TO PUT UP A SUNGMIN AND YESUNG PICTURE UP NOW!!!! I NEED TO SEE MY TWO BIASES NOW!!!

 

Lol, so I hope you enjoy this chapter~ I kind of think this one was....not so great... Lol..

 

Thank You for reading~! Have A Good Day! And Take Care Always~! :)]