I'm Living With WHO?!?

That's Life With Super Junior

 Minchan’s POV:

 

Minchan’s Phone Call:

Minchan: Yobosaeyo?

Mom: Minchan!

Minchan: UMMA~ I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU!

Mom: Me too! And so are Appa, Jong-jin, AND Jong-woon!

Minchan: Umma, you’re lying about the last guy, right? *begins to drink her water*

Mom: Aniyo! He REALLY can’t wait to see his little sister.

Minchan: *spits her water out & chokes on it* MWO?! CHINJAH?
Mom: Neh.

Minchan: Wae? Umma, did you poison his water to be a good brother?

Mom: No.

Minchan: Did you lecture him? Did you talk to him?
Mom: Well. Kind of…

Minchan: Umma… WHAT.DID.YOU.DO? You know how much we HATE each other!

Mom: He doesn’t hate you! He really misses you!

Minchan: Mom, what did you tell him?

Mom: Well… I told him that you’re coming back because you’re done with your studies… And that you’re gonna be living with him for a while…

Minchan: MWORAGO? YOU SAID WHAT?
Mom: Aish, lower your voice!

Minchan: Umma, at a time like this… I HAVE to be LOUD!

Mom: Well, dear… We don’t have enough room for you because Jong-jin is staying with us. Plus, Jong-woon doesn’t mind if you’re living with him!

Minchan: So you’re telling me… That I have to live with Jong-woon for a while?!

Mom: Neh, including his friends and they don’t mind also!

Minchan: …WHAT FRIENDS? AS IN?!?!?!
Mom: Yes, Super Junior.

Minchan: UMMA! I HAVE TO LIVE with him AND his friends?!? Are you trying to KILL me? I can do it myself if you want *opens the knife drawer loudly*
Mom: Aniyo! KIM MINCHAN! I HEARD A DRAWER OPEN! IF THAT’S THE KNIFE DRAWER, I WILL KILL YOU BEFORE YOU EVEN TRY! DO YOU NOT REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT SHARP OBJECTS?!?

Minchan: *she giggles and closes the drawer* I love you, Umma.

Mom: I know. And dear, don’t worry! There are two girls, who are related to these other Super Junior members, living with them! I asked them if they could help you, and they’re delighted to!

Minchan: *sighs* Fine. I will live with him, Super Junior, and the other two girls.

Mom: This is why you’re my favorite out of the three. Not only you’re the only girl I get to pamper… You are super understanding and caring.

Minchan: Thanks. Umma, I have to go. I need to spend time with my friends before I leave them tomorrow. I’ll see you soon.
Mom: Of course. Oh! I gave the two girls your number because they’ll be the ones to pick you up.

Minchan: Okay, Umma. Bye! Love you!

Mom: Bye, dear! Love you too!

 

I hanged up and walked in to the living room. “Aish!” I said in frustration before putting my phone on the coffee table. “What happened? Who was it?” Seoyoung asked. “It’s my Umma.” “What did she want to talk to you about?” Chae-Lin asked. “Dealing with where I’m going to live at.” “Ooo! Sounds exciting! Where are you going to live?” Bora asked. “It’s not exciting…” “Tell us though!” Ha-Neul insisted. I let out a sigh of frustration. “Is it that bad?” I nodded. “I’m living with Jong-woon and his group, Super Junior.” Their eyes widen.