Breaking the News.... A Day Late

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan’s POV:

 

Last night was so much fun! I loved hanging out with Henry and Zhou Mi! They helped me forget about the situation with Sungmin last night. Even though me and Henry had a bad break, that doesn’t mean we can’t stop being friends! You know the phrase, forgive and forget? That’s what I planned on doing with him. He’s too pure and adorable to be hated on. I can’t believe he likes me still. That’s a big shocker to me because I expected that he would find some hot Chinese chick or an adorable Korean girl. Oh well, can’t expect too much from someone.

 

“Minchan!” I heard someone call worriedly outside of my door. I opened it to see Henry. “Yeah, Henry?” “Zhou Mi hyung is telling everyone about our past together!” I chuckled and he looked at me as if I was insane. “You really think we would be hiding that fact for a long time? You know… He did say that he would tell them last night… He’s a day late.” I shrugged and closed the door on him.

 

“Hmm. I’m kinda craving for some pint sized cookies n’ cream ice cream.” I sighed. I changed into some decent clothing. Some jeans that had holes on the knees with a graphic T-shirt on. I put my hair in two ponytails and smiled. “Adorably cute!” I walked out of the room and went to the living room.

 

“So you and Minchan were a thing back then?!?” I heard my Oppa ask. Haha, I’m guessing the full story was finally revealed. “Nehh.. Hyung.” Henry nervously answered. “WHAT THE HECK HENRY?! WE’VE BEEN KNOWING EACH OTHER FOR LIKE 2 YEARS AND YOU DON’T TELL ME THAT YOU WERE DATING MY SISTER?! YOU DON’T EVEN TELL ME WHEN YOU’VE BEEN KNOWING THAT I’M HER BROTHER?!” Oppa scolded at him. I sighed. “Shesh, don’t murder the kid. I told him that he should keep me being related to you a secret. Which is probably why he didn’t tell you about me.”

 

Everyone looked at me and the two girls went up to me. “Unnie, you dated Henry?!? Why didn’t you tell us?!?” “Because I didn’t know that the Henry you guys were talking about was my ex-boyfriend back then. I didn’t even know what was Super Junior M until yesterday. Plus, you guys don’t really need to know about my past in college… It’s not that great and all…” I said.

 

“Oh, are you going somewhere?” Oppa asked. I nodded. “I’m going to the convenient store to buy a pint of ice cream. Do you guys want anything? Lollipops? Candy? Chips? Snacks? You know what, I’ll just buy you guys something.” They happily nodded. I turned and walked to the door. I put on my purple converses.

 

“Do you want me to go with you?” I heard a few voices in the background. I turned around to see Zhou Mi, Ryeowook, Henry, and SUNGMIN at the other end of the hallway. I giggled. “Aniyo, I’m fine. I’m a big girl who can manage by herself. Thanks though!” I turned the door knob. “Oh, Zhou Mi! Thanks for breaking the news a day late!” I left the dorms and walked to the store to buy ice cream and snacks for friends.