Fan Girl Moment Part 1

That's Life With Super Junior

[A/N: I bet you guys are excited to see how Minchan is when it comes to her biases ;3]

 

Minchan’s POV:

 

“I thought we can’t meet them, Song Appa!” I yelled through the phone. “I know, I know… But Mr. President wants you to meet them.” I let out a sigh. “Then how am I supposed to handle them when we see them?!” I asked. “Just explain that you didn’t really want a whole sister and brother scandal when it came to finding a job in the music business! So, you decided to go for Woolim Entertainment since they were looking for someone to manage Infinite!”

 

I nodded along, hearing the explanation I may have to give. “Araso… I think that won’t look super suspicious…. Kahmsamida, Song Appa. I’m going now. Bye!” “Bye, Minchan. And good luck.” I hanged up on him and put my phone in my purse. “So, we’re going to meet Super Junior no matter what…” I told the others. We were in a van and heading to our first destination, YG Entertainment building.

 

Now, for the people of you who don’t me super well (that’s probably ALL of you!), I’m a big K-Pop fan girl. Yes, me, Kim Minchan. The girl who is violent. The one who knows how to kick . The one who rather fight than cheer in the audience or have someone else protect me… Is a fan girl.

 

Are you curious to who I bias and such? Well… I’m a huge fan of Beast (obviously because of how I acted when I found out we‘re going to meet Male K-Pop guy)! I love them all, but I’m in love with HYUNSEUNG!!! Honestly, if I was the over the top fan girls, I would do anything to make him MY HUSBAND! Hold on for a moment… I feel like I should do this…

 

Jang Hyunseung! I LOVE YOU!!!

Will You Marry Me?

Cause I know I want to Marry YOU!!!

 

Yup!! I’m in love with him! Tee-hee~ Anyways… The other groups (with the guys I bias in parenthesis) I listen are Big Bang (Taeyang), 2PM (Junho), 2AM (Seulong), SHINee (I can’t really say any biases here since I’m their Noona TT^TT), MBLAQ (Seungho), U-Kiss (KISEOP!!), TVXQ (Changmin), and SS501 (Jungmin). They’re all good, but no group can compare to Beast (and probably U-Kiss since they’re awesome).

 

“So, what are the other groups we will be visiting? We just stopped at Super Junior, ran to the vans because we were rushed, and called Song Appa.” I asked while looking over at Sunggyu Oppa because he had the list. “Okay… Well… Next we’re going to meet TVXQ since they are the gods… We also check on SHINee since they were amazing rookies back then… MBLAQ and Rain at J.Tune Entertainment are 7th and 8th… Last, but not least…” He let out a small sigh. “Someone else read it, I’m going to cover my ears since I sit right next to Minchan.” He handed it to Sungyeol, who was sitting the farthest away from me.

 

“Guys, cover your ears… Sungyeol get ready to quickly cover your ears… Mr. Driver… Do you have any earplugs?” The driver nodded. “You might want to put them on.” Quickly, the driver put both earplugs on, listening to Sunggyu’s advice. “Okay, we’re ready.” “Why do you guys need to cover your ears? Is there something wrong?” I asked. “You’ll see. Tell her, Sungyeol.”

 

Sungyeol read who was last on the list and sighed. “Okay… Minchan… You have to be really calm about this. Try to? I know you can’t promise it… But try to at least.“ I nodded. “I understand, but why are you guys taking extra precaution about this?“ “You’ll see… But Minchan…. The last group we’re going to meet is Beast.”

 

…….I watch him cover his ears and the 7 pairs of eyes were now on me…. “OH MY FREAKIN’ GOSH!!! WE’RE GOING TO MEET BEAST?! THE BEST MALE K-POP GROUP, after Super Junior, IN THE FREAKIN’ K-POP INDUSTRY?!? I GET TO MEET HYUNSEUNG?!?! THE JANG HYUNSEUNG?!? OH MY FRAKIN’ GOSH I LOVE MR. PRESIDENT!!!!”

 

After squealing all of that out, I took in a deep breath. Howon was the first person to put his hands down. “Okay, it’s safe now… Put your hands down.” He informed the others while making a gesture that it was okay. Sunggyu Oppa tapped the driver’s shoulder and made movements to tell him that he can take off the earplugs.

 

“Man, even though I covered my ears tightly, I still heard Noona’s squealing about Beast…” Sungjong said while pouting. “Minchan Noona, do you love Beast more than us?” He asked. I smiled and shook my head. “You guys are closer to me… But then again, I haven’t seen you guys in action… So for now I’m going to say Beast.” They nodded. Then Dongwoo smiled.

 

“What about Hyunseung Sunbae? Do you love him more or Myungsoo?” My eyes widen. What kind of question is that? Is he trying to ask if my fan girl loving is stronger than an actual bond of love with a close friend? Shesh, that’s a dumb question. “Of course I love Myungsoo more because I actually know him!” I faced Myungsoo with a smile. “Plus, he’s like my best friend… Even though we took a long break of talking, right?” He smiled and nodded. “Neh, Minchan.” I sat back comfortably.

 

“We’re here at YG.” The driver said as he parked at the front of the building. We quickly got out to be greeted by a man. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Big Bang’s manager.” He said while bowing. I bowed at him. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Infinite’s manager. Thank you for taking the time for letting us meet your group.” He smiled. “It’s a pleasure that a group would like to meet other ones to understand what they’re supposed to do. Please, follow me inside and I’ll take you to Big Bang.”

 

We gladly followed him to where Big Bang were. I could here some music and some cheering from both guys and girls. “Go Taeyang! Oh, Go Taeyang!” We heard. “Oh, what’s happening in there is probably Taeyang dancing. He usually does that to warm up before practicing his title track. He’s going to have his solo soon.” I nodded. “That’s interesting. Thank you for informing us.”

 

He knocked on the door and opened it. “Guys, oh! Great! Even 2NE1 is here! This is awesome!” He said. “Anyways, here are your guests for half an hour or so. Here’s Infinite, the group that will be debuting soon and their manager. Please treat them with respect.” We quickly walked in and he left, leaving everyone else staring at us.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Infinite imnida!” The boys cheered before giving their individual introductions. “Oh, well. We’re Big BANG!” The five members said. “You probably know who’s who… But I’ll just say who it is. I’m JiYoung a.k.a G-Dragon. That’s Seunghyun a.k.a T.O.P. He’s Taeyang. That guy is Daesung. And over there is Seungri… He has the same name as T.O.P, but just call him Seungri and call T.O.P by his real name. Also, call me by my real name too.” Infinite smiled and nodded.

 

“As for us, we’re 2NE1. I’m Lee Chae-rin a.k.a CL. That is Park Bom. Over there is Park Sandara a.k.a Dara. And right next to me is Gong Minji a.k.a Minzy. We hope that you guys can make it well in the music business. And we are all, including Big Bang, are here to help. Also, please call us by our real names” Infinite smiled gratefully and bowed. “Kahmsamida, Big Bang and 2NE1 Sunbaes.” They cheered.

 

Then, everyone looked at me. “And you are?” “Oh, I’m Kim Minchan. They’re manager.” They looked at me with their brows connected on each face. “Isn’t it usually a guy as the manger?” They all asked in unison. I nodded. “Yeah, I get that a lot.” They smiled. “Well, you make the break through. Now… What would you guys like to do?” Bom asked. “What is usually done here?” Woohyun asked. “Well, we just practice and have fun. We’re not usually all together… But these guys are either about to go to Japan or their gonna start individual activities soon.” Chae-rin explained.

 

“Well, can we watch you guys practice?” Sungjong asked with a pout, making 2NE1 adore him. “Of course! Oppas! Do…uh…what did you guys promote in Japan last year?” Minji asked, still looking at Sungjong. I heard Daesung and Jiyoung sigh and watched them face palm themselves. “Aish, these girls… Well we’ll perform Let Me Hear Your Voice for you guys, okay?”

 

Big Bang took their places and Taeyang looked at me. “Uhm... Minchan? Can you got to the iPod that's already hooked up to the speakers and search for that song?” I nodded and did as he told. I looked at it to see that there was a lock number... Hmmm... Let's see... “Is this yours, Taeyang-shii?” I asked. “Neh.” Hmmm... Let me be my fan girl-self... Ah!! I quickly typed in the numbers. “Oh, I forgot there's a lock number. I'll..”

 

“Oh, don't worry Taeyang-shii! I got it!” I said while searching up that song. “You seriously got it? But how?” He asked in a disbelief tone. “Easy. Usually people do it on their birthday or something. But devoted people, like you, usually do dates that are important to your friends. So, I typed down the day when you all debuted and boom! I got in!” I explained. Everyone gasped. “Whoa, how did you do that, Minchan? That's very cool!” Jiyoung complimented. “It was easy. Why? Because I'm Taeyang's fan... So I know how he's like...” I said with a small blush on my cheeks.

 

I heard the girls giggle. “Ooo, Taeyang! I think you have a potential girlfriend here!” Sandara teased, making me roll my eyes. “Aigoo, you girls are funny. Well, here's the song.” I said before pushing the play button. I took my place next to Infinite and anticipated on a great performance. And OhMyGosh they were amazingly good! I love all their voices and how they balance each other perfectly.

 

When they were done, we quickly applauded them and they bowed. “Okay, it's our turn. We're gonna show these new boys what girls can do!” Bom cheered as she went to switch her iPod with Taeyang's. As she did, Big Bang began to chat with Infinite and ask me if I liked their music and such from time to time.

 

“Okay, it's our turn!” CL said. They took their places and the music began to play. They danced with charisma and attitude, which made it more appealing. The young boys were hollering (Shesh, and they say that I'm a fan -_-”) and I just enjoyed their performance. When they were done, we clapped for them and they smiled brightly. We got to know each other a bit more and I got 2NE1's and Big Bang's numbers for my personal phone. I'm only using the phone that Mr. President gave me when the person looks suspicious.

 

“Well, I hope we meet again!” Howon said. “Oh, you will!” Jiyoung said with certainty. “Take care! Bye!” They all cheered as me and the guys entered the van. We drove off to our next stop, JYP Entertainment Building. Oh yeah~ I get to meet the hottest time of the day, 2PM!!!

 

“We’re here at JYP Entertainment’s building, kids.” The driver informed us as he was slowing down. “Kahmsamida for taking us to places, sir.” I told him. He smiled and nodded. We quickly left the car to be greeted by not the manager this time, but freakin 2AM!!!! :3

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, 2AM imnida!” The four cheered, making me smile. “I’m guessing you’re the rookie group JYP was talking about? The one who wanted to meet other groups to get a better feeling of the music industry?” Changmin (the dude who sings amazing) asked. The boys nodded. “Annyeonghaseyo, Infinite imnida!” They sang while bowing, making me smile. “Aigoo, getting used to doing that?” I asked them. They smiled and nodded.

 

“And you are?” Jinwoon asked. “Oh, I’m Kim Minchan. They’re manager.” The looked at me as if I was lying. “What? I’m not lying to you. Honestly I’m not lying to you. I am their manger.” Now they look surprised. “Isn’t usually a guy who’s supposed to manage a guy group?” I shrugged. “It just happened.”

 

Jokwon rolled his eyes and looked at Infinite. “Well, it doesn’t matter. Right now, we’re going to take you to 2PM’s practice room. There, we’re going to show you how to act like a diva!” He said before posing with a very “charismatic” face. Changmin rolled his eyes and smiled at us. “This way please.” We followed him, leaving Jokwon at his place. “Yah! Wait for me!” He yelled while chasing us.

 

We finally reached 2PM’s practice room and Seulong opened the door. “Hey guys! Here are the guests!” He informed them before letting us in. The Infinite boys introduced themselves and I did too. The whole isn’t-it-supposed-to-be-a-guy-manager came up again and I quickly explained that it just happened. Shesh, why do they keep asking? Is it wrong for a girl to be a manager of a guy group?
2PM then introduced themselves and both groups began to show their skills. 2PM showed their amazing acrobatic skills while 2AM showed their awesome vocal skills. I looked at the younger boys and they were smiling. “Are you guys amazed?” I asked them during the 2AM performance. “Neh, Noona. They’re great.” Woohyun said. “Well, you guys are going to be like that. Don’t worry.” They looked at me and smiled.

 

After Infinite learning a few things from them, we all exchanged numbers (YES!!! Scored one for getting Junho’s number! :3) and said our farewells. “Good luck! We’ll see each other again!” Junsu yelled out loud. We all nodded. While we walked, I felt someone grab my arm. “Call me, okay?” Someone whispered in my ear. I turned my head to see Junho… OH MY FREAKIN GOSH!!! THAT WAS GAHH!!! (Insert me blushing/melting and such). I shyly nodded and followed the guys out.

 

“Whoa whoa, WHOA! Did Junho Sunbae just hit on you, Noona?” Howon asked, making the others look at me. I nodded while trying to hide my cheeks. “Yah! Why are you blushing?! It’s not like he’s gonna date you!” Sunggyu said. “I know that!! It’s just… I’ve never been hit on like that…by a very good looking guy…who’s also a singer…in the hottest group….2PM…” I said in my dreamingly voice. What? You can’t blame me! Don’t you think you would act the same way when a HOT guy does that, which you happen to have a small crush (in my case a fan crush) on?

 

“What’s next on the list?” I asked. “Remember, SMENT…SUJU.” Howon said. Aish, really? I’m going to meet my grave soon?! “No, no, no, no, NO!! I can’t die now!!!” I yelled in frustration. “They’re not going to kill you Minchan. Jongwoon Hyung… I mean Yesung Hyung isn’t going to hurt you at all. He’ll understand. I mean… The only worse thing that could happen is that they’ll complain that you enrolled under a different entertainment company.” Myungsoo explained. My eyes widen. “That’s even worse! I hate it when they complain!”

 

“Well, here we are.” The driver said. The boys left the vehicle and I was dragged out (by Sungyeol and Dongwoo). “Welcome to SMENT, I’m Super Junior’s manager. I’m very pleased to meet you.” He said. He then looked at me. “And you’re the manager?” He asked me. I nodded while straightening myself to look more professional. “Well, it’s very rare to see a girl manger. But that doesn’t matter…. Wait…. You look familiar…”

 

He walked closer to me and gasped. “Minchan?!? Chinjah?! You decided to work as a manager than a music teacher?” He asked me. Whoa, did Oppa tell him things about me? Well…. It’s interesting that he remembers me when he only really met me once. “Neh, sir.” He looked at me. “No offence, but why didn’t you try going under SMENT?” He asked. Hmmm, there could be a million excuses to say… But I decided to say, “Well, wouldn’t it be troublesome for Oppa? I mean he might keep checking on me and get side track of his schedules. Also, I don’t want a weird scandal to happen between us. I mean sure we can easily explain that we’re siblings, but you know… Then the ELFs will go crazy since I’ve been seen on streets and such.” He nodded. “Oh, okay. Well, follow me to the dance studio.”

 

We followed him through SMENT’s building. As we walked, I saw some SNSD members walking around, making the younger boys drool. “Aigoo, you guys and your ideal girls.” I said while rolling my eyes. “What? It’s not our fault that they’re attractive looking.” Woohyun explained. “Whatever. Well focus on the real reason why we’re here.” I reminded them. “To look for suspicious things?” Sungjong asked. Oh My Gosh, this kid. He forgets the freakin’… AISH… I nudged his side, making him shocked. “No, Sung Sung Baby. We’re here to learn stuff about the music business.” I said in my get-it-straight voice. He realized what he had said and quickly nodded.

 

“And here we are.” Super Junior’s Manager said. I gulped while watching him open the door and informing them that we’re here. “Okay, you guys have fun.” He told us before leaving. “You guys go in first.” I told them. They nodded and walked in, leaving the door open. I took a quick glance and saw everyone in there! No!! I’m DOOMED!!

 

“Where’s your manager?” I heard Donghae ask. Oh no… “It’s okay, Noona.” I heard Sungyeol assuring me. “Noona, don’t worry about it! It’s not like they’re gonna hurt you!” Sungjong said while coming out and trying to drag me in. “Aniyo!! They’re gonna hurt me!! You don’t know them that well enough like I do!!!” I yelled out loud, still scared about what’ll happen. It’s quite shocking. Me scared about how they’ll react…

 

“Hyungs!!! Help me please.” He yelled for help. The others walked out and helped him drag me in. “No! What are you doing!!! Don’t!” They were surrounding me and now I could tell that I was in the dance studio. Dang it. “Mianhe, Super Junior Sunbaes… Our Manager Noona… Is a bit scared.” Sunggyu Oppa informed them. “Now why would she be scared?” I heard Leeteuk Oppa ask.

 

“Well….” They let go of me and Howon, Dongwoo, and Woohyun ran to the door and closed it. “Here’s our Manager Noona.” Sungjong said. I was looking down on the ground. Shesh, what now! I mean… I can handle this… But I can’t at the same time!!!

 

“Noona, don’t worry. They’ll understand.” Sungyeol said. Then I heard footsteps getting louder towards me. “You do look a bit familiar.” I heard Oppa say. Omo, is he the one who’s walking up to me. When someone stopped walking, I heard him gasp and say, “Omo…” Who’s the person who looked at me?

 

I finally looked up to see Oppa with his eyes wide open and his jaw hanging. Then I looked at the guys behind him and they began to have the same face expression as him… Uh-Oh…

 

"MINCHAN?!?!?!?!"

 

[Author Note of July 7, 2011: Hehehehe~

 

I hope you guys like this chapter!! I hope you guys enjoyed seeing her in her fan girl moment! Yes, this is part one... They'll be probably loads more chapters that shows her fan girl moments~ I just realized that it doesn't really show Infinite learning from their Sunbaes~ Kehehehe

 

So, I also have another thing to ask... May someone either comment or write on my wall simple phrases in Korean? Like how Kahmsamida is Thank You? May someone do that for me? I kinda feel like I should start doing that... -.-"

 

Anyways, Thank you readers for reading! Take care~]