Your Opinions On MY Sister?

That's Life With Super Junior

 Yesung’s POV:

 

“So… What do you guys think of her?” Minji asked out of no where. The members looked at each other, then me. I shrugged. “You guys can speak truthfully. I wouldn’t mind… But it depends.” They nodded.

 

“What do you think, Minji?” I asked first. Minji is such a caring person. “Minchan is a cute dongsaeng. I think her cold side makes her mysterious since we don’t know why she’s like that. When we were taking her here, she let us speak about our lives before her. She also wanted to take her own things since she was the guest. She wants to treat me and Chunhee sometime.”

 

Chunhee nodded. Chunhee is someone who helps the best way he can. She looks super cute and adorable like a little sister SHOULD look like. “Unnie is very kind. She is also very cool. When I told her that Oppa knows how to fight and put someone in the hospital, she told me that she knows how to kill someone in mere seconds” “Yah! Really?” Sungmin asked. “Neh, Oppa. It looked liked she was telling the truth.” Whoa, she knows how to kill?!? My innocent sister? REALLY?!? “She smiled evilly when she said that… She’s a good kind of scary actually. So don’t mess with her.”

 

“Well. She’s okay. It’s nice that she’s offering to make us dinner and she wants to know if people like it a certain way also.” Shindong pointed out, and the others agreed. “She seems really sweet. She didn’t really go all gaga over us when she saw us. She just greets us normally as if we were in high school and she was a new student.” Donghae said. “She seems like a tough girl too. I mean… I don’t know how long she was gone from here or when she left South Korea… But she looks healthy and managed herself there really well.” Sungmin said. “She’s also pretty and blunt. Which is cool.” Heechul stated. “I think she’s really cute.” I heard Ryeowook gushed out… WHAT?!?

 

We all looked at him… He then noticed what he said and looked away with pink cheeks. “As like a sister kind of way… You know?” They all laughed. “Ooo. Does little Wookie have a tiny crush on her?” Minji cooed. “Was it love at first sight, Wookie?” Sungmin teased. “A-a-aniyo!” Ryeowook stuttered out. OH MY GOD HE DOES!!! “Kim Ryeowook. Shut your mouth before I kill you!” I yelled. He is NOT getting my baby sister. I got up and stomped over there. “Hyung! No! No! Don’t!” He squealed out.

 

The others laughed and we kept talking about my sister. There wasn’t anything negative about her… But Leeteuk didn’t say anything…

 

“Hyung, what about you? What do you think of her?” Heechul asked directed to him. “I can’t judge her yet… Give me some time.” That’s leader for you… He can’t accept anyone that quickly…

 

“Guys, dinner is ready!” I heard my little yell from the kitchen. We walked to the dinning room to see EVERYTHING set up with sides that were Western styled… It looked delicious. “Uhm… Are the sides okay?” She said as she brought two plates with one steak in each of them. “Neh, Minchan!” They guys said. We took our seats. She was taking trips to bring our food down. Then Ryeowook got up. “Minchan-ah! I’ll help you!” I heard him say as he walked into the kitchen. “Oh, thank you.” They returned with all of the plates left for the others. I glared at Ryeowook. He’s trying to get close to my little sister!

 

While we were eating, we had great conversations. “Oh, I would like to thank you again for letting me stay here. I will show you how much I appreciate it as much as possible. And thank you for your kind opinions about me.” Minchan sang. “You heard our conversation?” She nodded. “So you heard what Ryeowook said?” “Aniyo. Wae?” “He said that you’re…” “NICE! That’s what I said!” We all began to laugh due to his nervousness. “Oh, that’s nice. Thank you.” She smiled and got up to grab the dirty dishes. “Let me do it.” Ryeowook said. “Aniyo, I’ll do it.” I said while getting up and grabbing the dishes around me. I looked up to see her eyes wide open… Since we’re doing the dishes… I might as well talk it out with her.