A Star Filled With Hearts For My Star?

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan’s POV:

 

“So, you want to just go the mall instead? It’s right there!” Sungjong asked while pointing it out. I shrugged. “If you guys want… I personally don’t mind.” Sungjong and Woohyun smiled. “Come on! Last one there is a rotten egg!” The boys ran towards the mall. “Aish I’m not feeling the whole wanting to run feeling…” I muttered to myself, pouting. I felt someone grab my hand and held it tightly. I looked up to see Myungsoo with a smile.

 

“Let’s run together, Minchan?” I smiled at him and nodded. With that, we began to run together, side by side, with laughter in the air. Okay, it was somewhat difficult to run together because I’m slow when I don’t want to run… While the boy right next to me is running at the speed of light. Shesh, this energetic boy… Cute and adorable, yet very full of spirit.

 

We finally caught up with the guys, who were patiently waiting with smiles. I let go of Myungsoo’s hand and looked at the guys. “Okay, so… Where are we going?” I asked. “Arcade!!!” Dongwoo and Howon sang. “CD store department!” Woohyun and Sunggyu Oppa said while high-five-ing each other. “Clothes~” Sungjong said while clinging onto Sungyeol (And looking at him as if Sungyeol was his boyfriend… -.-”). I pouted. “Araso…” I said with disappointment ringing in my voice.

 

“Waeyo? Noona wants to go somewhere else?” Sungjong asked with a worried tone. I shook my head. “Aniyo! It’s fine.” I felt warmth wrapping around my hand again. “I’ll take Minchan wherever she wants. You guys enjoy yourselves. We’ll meet you at the food court at 4PM, so that we can look for a nice vendor place to eat at.” Myungsoo said, with a smile playing on his lips.

 

The boys were full of smiles and nodded. “We’ll see you soon, you two!” Sungjong said, dragging Sungyeol inside of the mall. “Yeah. And Myungsoo! Take care of her! You know how I obsess over her like a big brother should!” Suggyu Oppa told him before walking in the mall with Woohyun, followed by Dongwoo and Howon, who had goofy smiles on their faces. We looked at each other and shrugged.

 

“Well, where do you want to go?” He asked me as we entered the building. I looked around and saw people walking around with smiles. “Hmm… Let’s look at the map thingy…” I said. I looked at the thing [A/N: I’m sorry, but I don’t know what you call that map form structure that shows where the stores are in the mall. -.-“] and searched for the store that I wanted. While scanning it, I could feel Myungsoo hovering over me.

 

Aww, look at that couple! He’s standing so close to her, making sure she’s safe!” “Yeah! He’s even holding her hand. Aigoo, those two are super cute together.” I looked around and saw some people looking/pointing/gossiping about us. I rolled my eyes and focused on the map. “Ah! There.” I said while pointing at the store I want. “It’s around here… Origami Hearts!” I squealed. I looked at him and he nodded. “Come on, let’s go?”

We walked to the store together, my hand still in his. He was very good with taking care of me. He held my hand tight and made sure I was close to him. Aigoo, I can’t wait for him to have a girlfriend. Man, if he found a girl that was super innocent and cute, those two would be really cute together!! I can picture it right now, him holding her hand and making sure she is close to him… Eeeks!!! Note to self, help Myungsoo find a girlfriend A.S.A.P!

 

“Oh, is that the store you wanted to go to?” He asked while pointing towards a direction. I looked up and saw the beloved store that I’ve dreamt about going to. I smiled and nodded. “Come on, let’s go!!” I said while dashing towards it and leading him.

 

We finally entered the store. Now, it should be obvious what’s in here thanks to the name, but origami isn’t the only thing they sell here! It’s a cute Japanese stationary store that has key chains, writing utensils, erasers, origami, tiny plushies, and other items. I saw the origami section and walked right towards it.

 

“Wow, Minchan… I didn’t know you like stores like this.” I heard Myungsoo say in amazement while following me. “And it surprises me that you do origami!” Yes, I understand that it’s somewhat shocking. Why? Because when we were little, I had difficulties folding papers and such. I ended up giving up on it during my younger years. But being the true fan fiction reader I am (Yes, I read fan fiction… That secret is kept between US!!!), I read some cute stories about origami like guys giving origami hearts that contained their confession and such. It led me to gain interest to origami and I practiced at America. I got better at it and my love for paper folding grew.

 

“Yeah… I just started the interest in America… And I ended up doing it for my life… Now… What was I looking for…” I scanned through all the things they had. “Are you going to make swans?” He asked. I shook my head. “No, simpler than that.” I pouted. “What if they…” Then, I finally spotted what I was looking for. “Found it.” I picked up the plastic container, containing the papers needed. “Pastel Stars?” I heard him ask. I nodded, while smiling and remembering what had happened last night.

 

The stars are really pretty tonight.” I said while admiring the jewels in the sky.. “Well, you’re prettier than the stars.”Sungmin complimented, making me giggle and blush. “Do you like stars, Oppa?” He nodded. “Stars are really pretty. They shine really bright.” He said. I bit my lip and nodded. Hmm… Stars? “Hmm… Maybe…” I whispered to myself.

 

I grabbed a different one (it was thicker/stronger paper than the pastel ones and had a design on it) just in case there weren’t enough stars made to fill up a star jar or something. “Now… The jar….” I looked around some more, hoping to find the star jars I wanted. I smiled when I saw a section only for star jars. I happily walked over there and looked for the jar I wanted. I saw two that caught my eye. One was a star shaped one that was in the medium size and a heart shaped one that was the largest of them all. “Myungsoo, can you hold this for me?” I said while holding the containers of star paper out. He nodded and took them from me.

 

I carefully picked up the star jars and put them in their rightful boxes (since they were originally on the box, for display). When I was done, I picked up the boxes and headed for the cash register. Myungsoo followed and placed the container on the counter. The person scanned the items and smiled at me. He was probably my age or a year younger, and he had nice hair and looks.

 

He put everything in a bag and also a piece of paper he wrote on. “Thank you for shopping here. Come again…” He leaned in a bit and smiled. “And I’ll be here. Call me, my number is in the bag.” I rolled my eyes (secretly and quickly) and played along by nodding. I grabbed the bag from him and waved at him. When Myungsoo and I walked away from the store, he grabbed the bag and looked through it.

 

“What are you looking for?” I asked him, watching him stick his hand in the bag. He pulled out a small piece of paper and stared at it. “Pssh, that guy, such a player.” I heard him whisper. I looked at the paper and read what it said. “Hey, babe. Call me so we can chill together. Here’s my number. I’ll be waiting to hear your sweet voice. P.S. If you come back, don't bring your little brother.” I rolled my eyes. “Oh god, that’s the worse way to pick up a girl. That just shows you’re desperate.” I said, snatching the paper out of Myungsoo’s hand. I crumpled it and threw it in the closest trash can.

 

“So, what time is it?” I asked him. He looked at his watch and told me it was 2:30. I let out a sigh. “Aish… Can we head to my car and drop this off? And then do some window shopping or something before we meet them?” He smiled and nodded. He took my hand again and we walked out of the mall. We quickly headed over to my car and I carefully placed the delicate things in there. After that, we walked back to the mall, still holding each other hands.

 

As we walked there, something caught my attention. There was a little vendor area that was selling simple jewelry for both boy and girl. “Can we look there?” I asked him while pointing at the vendor. He smiled and nodded before leading me over there. “Why, what a fine couple we have here.” The vendor lady said with a huge smile. “Oh, we’re just friends.” I told her. She rolled her eyes.

 

“Tell me that when you two are obviously holding hands.” “Oh, aniyo! I’m just worried about her getting lost.” Myungsoo explained. “Uh-huh, whatever you two want. Anyways, what can I help you with?” She asked. “Oh, we’re just looking around.” I told her. She nodded and attended the other customers. As I looked around, I saw two simple bracelets. Both were made with just silver chains, one with silver hearts made from the material and another with silver stars. No beads were attached, and it looked like a guy could wear the star one.

 

I then looked at Myungsoo, who was really absorbed with looking at the other ones. I smiled at him and tapped his shoulder. He looked at me. “What?” I rolled my eyes and put my hand out. “Hand out.” He looked at me confuse, but followed my directions. I looked at the star bracelet and grabbed it. Quickly, I put it on him and looked at him. “There, it looks nice on you.” I said, while looking at him. “You like it?” He nodded. I smiled and grabbed the heart one and put it on me.

 

“Ahjumma, how much are these two?” I asked her while pointing at the matching bracelets. She smiled at us and said, “For you two, fifteen.” I smiled and dug for my wallet. I paid her, saying thank you multiple times. “Now, let’s go get some ice cream? I’m kind of craving it.” He nodded and I skipped away.

 

When I was probably half way to the mall, I realized that Myungsoo wasn’t by my side. I turned around and saw him bowing at the Ahjumma, putting something in his pocket, and ran towards me. “Yah! What did you do?” I asked him. He shook his head. “Nothing in particular. Come on, let’s go and get some ice cream. I’ll pay since you bought me this.” I nodded and linked my arms with him.

 

When we got our ice cream (Mine was cookies ‘n cream and his was Strawberry) in a cone, we sat on a nearby bench and ate. “Minchan, why did you buy me this?” He asked while pointing to the bracelet with his lips, which were covered in ice cream. I giggled and wiped the ice cream off his lips. “Because, you always take care of me and you’re my best friend since we were young. No one can really take your place, you’re very special to me. So, I thought it would be nice to buy something that we both can wear, showing our friendship.”

 

He smiled. “Thanks Minchan. You’re special to me.” I smiled. “Of course I am! I’m your best friend!” He nodded, and mumbled something that I couldn’t make out. I looked at his ice cream and pouted. “Can I have a bite?” I asked him. He chuckled and nodded. I took a small bite and smiled. “Pffft.” Came out of his mouth before he laughed. “What?” I asked him. He rolled his eyes and grabbed a napkin.

 

He gently wiped my nose. “You got some of that ice cream on your nose.” I pouted, but then smiled. “Thank you. You want a bite of mine?” He nodded and I reached close to his mouth. He took a bite, a HUGE one! “Yah!” I said while glaring at him. “What? I wanted that flavor! But I had to look cool, so I got Strawberry!” I let out a sigh.

 

“Do you want some more? Here!” I poked him on the nose with the ice cream, leaving a lot of the frozen treat on his nose. I began to laugh really hard. “Hey! That’s not funny at all!” He said in between laughs. I wiped it off. I guess he wanted to play around too because he poked me on the nose with his ice cream. “Hey!” I said with a pout. He was now laughing really hard. “Yah! It’s not funny!” I told him. “Hey, you did it first!” I rolled my eyes and he wiped my nose.

 

“Aigoo, aigoo. What do we have here? Minchan and Myungsoo together?” I heard Sunggyu Oppa said. I also heard some “Tsk, tsk, tsk,” and the clicking of tongues. We both turned our heads and saw the guys looking at us, with either jealous or mad looks. “Aish, look at this kid. Seducing a woman who's already taken.” Howon said while shaking his head. “Well, she is just being courted by the guy... She's not officially taken...” Dongwoo pointed out, making the others nod. “Should we?” Sungjong said with a happy smile. “What?” Woohyun asked.

 

Sungjong walked in front of us. “Minchan and Myungsoo sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a golden carriage!” Sungjong sang happily. I rolled my eyes and poked him with my ice cream. “Aish, you guys are so immature.” I threw my ice cream away and looked at Myungsoo, who was in his complete shocked and embarrassed trance. “Come on, Myungsoo. Let's leave these immature kids alone and eat a yummy dinner.”

 

He looked at me and nodded. He threw his ice cream away and walked up to me. “Shall we?” He said while sticking his arm out. I smiled and linked arms with him. “We shall.” I sang, skipping out of the mall with him. “Yah! We want yummy food too!” The guys yelled, chasing after us.

 

We went to this vendor that was close by the parking lot that my (Minji's) car was resting at. Before we headed for the vendors, I went to the car and grabbed the can of stars that weren't pastel colored... We made it to a vendor area that sold ddukbokki (that smelled really, REALLY good!). We grabbed two tables and Woohyun was man enough to decide to pay for it.

 

I was the first one done to eat and I wiped my hands. “Okay, you guys better be careful and not get sauce on the things I bought.” I warned before opening the container of star paper. They nodded and continued eating. I took on strip of paper and began working my magic on the paper. You know, star paper? You don't have to just make stars out of them. If you fold them in a certain way, you can make a heart. Yup, and I plan to do that for all of them (except for the pastel ones).

 

While I was doing it, I could feel Myungsoo staring at me. “Yah, do you want to pierce holes through me with your eyes?” I asked him while making my like one-hundredth (or even more o.O, I'm that quick!) heart. He shook his head and continued eating. I rolled my eyes. “Did you want to talk?” He shook his head again. “Aigoo...”

 

“Hey! Are you two wearing couple bracelets?” Woohyun asked, while pointing at our wrists, with some of the food in his mouth. “No, their friendship bracelets! There is a difference, Woohyun.” I told him. “No, it does look like couple bracelets.” Howon stated before stuffing his mouth. “Whatever. Just finish eating.” I said, trying to begin another heart.

 

Man, they're either slow eaters or BIG eaters because I'm almost done with the stack of star paper. “What time is it?” I asked out loud. “Oh, it's 9PM.” My jaw dropped. “We've been here for 2 hours?!” I asked in shocked. They nodded. “What? The food is yummy! We can't help ourselves!” They said. “Plus, the Ahjumma is being nice to us! She's perfectly fine with us staying here and eat!” Sungjong said while pouting.

 

I nodded. “Well, we are done eating now.” Dongwoo informed me. “Okay, let me clean up.” I put my last heart (Really, I finished the stack of paper) and put it in my container before closing it. “Let's go?” They nodded and we got up and left.

 

We arrived at the parking lot and our cars were the only ones in there. I laughed. “Today was really fun. I haven't spent that much time with you guys in a while...” I said while unlocking my car. “I'll see you tomorrow, okay?” They nodded.

 

“Give us a hug before you leave!” They all sang while opening their arms. “Give me one first so that I can start the car.” Sunggyu Oppa complained. I rolled my eyes and hugged him. “Bye and good night, Minchan.” He patted my head and ran to the car. This was the order I hugged the boys: Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Howon, Woohyun, and Sungjong.

 

Last, but not least, Myungsoo. “You two love birds take all the time you need.” Sungjong sang before he ran to the car. “Aish, that kid.” We both muttered, realizing that we both said it. We laughed out loud and smiled. “Thanks for today, Myungsoo.” He smiled and nodded. “Thanks for the day too. You’re the best.” I smiled. “Of course, I’m your best friend!” He bit his lip and opened his arms. “Come on and hug me!” I rolled my eyes and hugged him.

 

“Take care, okay?” I nodded while pulling away. He ran to his car, but turned around. “Oh! Look in your tote bag! I put something in there for you as a gift!” He yelled, before turning around and ran straight for his car. I looked in the bag and I saw a little purple plastic baggy. I pulled it out and opened it. There was a little box in it. I grabbed it and slowly opened it. I gasped and pulled out what was in it.

 

It was a pink, sequenced bow ring. I quickly put it on my pointer finger (on the RIGHT hand!) and admired it. “Wahh. It’s so pretty.” The dim light from the street lamp hit the sequences, making it sparkle in different colors on my hand. “Do you like it?” I heard Myungsoo yell. I looked up and saw his window rolled down, smiling at me. I nodded. “Neh! I love it so much! Thank you!” I sang. He waved at me and their car left.

 

“Aigoo, he’s really sweet.” I said. I looked at the star container and gasped. “Oh! I almost forgot!” I went in the car and grabbed the bag that had the star jars in it. I pulled the one that was shaped into a star. Before I did anything, I locked the car so that no one can harm me and such. I removed the cork and filled the star jar with the hearts I made. When it was filled up, I quickly put the cork back and put the jar in the box.

 

“Hmm… I think I have a note pad or something to write stuff in.” I muttered while digging through my tote. I smiled and pulled out the small note pad. I began to write things in one sheet. I ripped it out and opened the box again. After folding the sheet and placing it in the box, I put everything back and started the car.

 

When I arrived home, I grabbed everything that was mine and headed in. When I opened the door, I saw everyone still awake and watching TV. “I’m home.” I said, taking my shoes off and replacing them with slippers. I scanned the room and saw that Sungmin wasn’t in there. I let out a small sigh and headed for my room. I placed everything in my room and put the stars and the heart container in my closet. I changed into some comfortable clothing (shorts and a big white T) and stared at the box with the star jar.

 

“Aish… This’ll be the weirdest thing to do..” I said. I got up, grabbed the box and left my room. I could still hear the TV, meaning that everyone was still watching. Good, I can get some privacy. I walked towards Sungmin’s room and knocked on his door. “Come in!” I heard him call, making me hide the box behind my back. I quickly opened the door.

 

When I walked in, I saw him laying on his bed. He turned his head and faced me. He quickly sat up and smiled. “When did you get home?” He asked me. I smiled. “Just now…” “Oh, what did you do all day?” “The usual… Work with Infinite… Then after that, we hanged out at the mall and ate dinner together. “Oh….” He said while nodding.

 

I rocked front and back using my feet. I bit my lip. “So… I… Got… You… Something…” I stuttered out, knowing that my cheeks were a bright pink. I saw him smile. “Really? Can I have it?” I nodded and walked up to him. When I did, he instantly wrapped me in his arms, making my face touch his chest. I could feel more heat and I pulled away. “Here!!! Here you go!!” I stuttered/yelled at him before running out of the room. Aish, I hope he likes it.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sungmin’s POV:

 

Minchan quickly ran out of my room and closed the door. I smiled. “She’s so cute.” I whispered to myself. I looked at the box and pouted. “Now, what’s in here?” I opened the box and pulled out what was in it. I gasped at it. It was a star jar with paper folded hearts in it. “This is for me? Wow, it’s really pretty.” I got up and put it on my desk. I looked in the box and saw a folded piece of paper.

 

“What could this be?” I pulled out the paper. “A note?” I opened it and saw Minchan’s hand writing.

 

Dear Sungminnie Oppa,

Hi! ^^ So, I bet you’re wondering about the star jar… Well… I honestly wanted to give you something because of yesterday… So I bought a star jar and some paper. I filled the star jar with hearts… I chose a star because of last night, when we looked at the stars… This is a gift to show that I accept your feelings… And to show… That… you’re the one star in my heart… Ehh… But that doesn’t mean we’re dating! You still have to catch my heart!

Sincerely,

Minchan

 

P.S. You can call me a pet name or something! I don’t mind, as long it’s not Jagiya or Yeobo because that’ s between me and Minki Oppa! And plus we have to be original!

 

I smiled at the note. “She’s so sweet… Hmm… Pet name? Be original?” I plopped on my bed, thinking of names to call her. Then Kyuhyun entered and waved at me. He walked by the desk (since his bed is at the far side of the room and the desk is somewhat in the middle), but paused. “Hyung, what’s that?” He said while pointing at the star jar. “Oh, it’s a star jar filled with origami hearts.” I informed him. “Who’s it from?” He asked. I smiled. “From the star in my heart.” I said, before I gushed a smile out.

 

[Author Note of July 23, 2011: Hello~! ^0^

 

Okay, so... Star jars... Do you guys know what I'm talking about? Well if you don't, here is a Picture of some:

 

The one on the left is the one Minchan gave Sungmin, but filled with paper hearts instead.  :)

 

Anyways, when i read your comment (nikkayyheyy), it kind of freaked me out because I seriously planned cute SooChan moments for this chapter!! o.O Lol. Well, here you guys go! Here is the SooChan moments I think readers wanted to see! I hope you enjoyed it!

 

And.... DID YOU GUYS SEE KYUHYUN'S TEASER PICTURE FOR THEIR ALBUM!?!? OMGESH!! HE LOOKS SO MATURE!!! I still need Sungmin and Yesung though... Then I'll be happy :DD... I'm kind of guessing that either Siwon or Kibum (if he's going to be in there... Idk... >.<") will be shown last because..... Well I don't know... That's what I think! XD

 

Lol, Thank You for Reading! Take Care Always~!]