First Attempt? ...FAILED!!!

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan's POV:

 

“Aniyo, I'll do it.” I heard Yesung say. Yeah, that's right. I'm not gonna call him his real name OR call him Oppa. He doesn't deserve it.

 

He got up and picked up the dishes. “Whatever.” I said and entered the kitchen. I put the dishes I grabbed into the kitchen. “Aish, he really knows how to act.” I began to clean the dishes and put them into the dish washer.

 

“Minchan-ah, let me help you.” I looked behind to see Yesung with the other dishes. “No, I'll do it by myself.” “No let me.” He put the plates in the sink and took the cup in my hand. “I want you to keep your pretty hands nice and soft.” I rolled my eyes. “Sure you do.” I washed my hands and dried them.

 

“Fine, if you want to do them, go ahead. I'll be hanging out with the others.” I hissed out at him. “But... I want to do them with you and ta--.” “No you can do it BY YOURSELF!

 

I stomped out of the kitchen and sat on the couch. “Unnie.” I heard Chunhee call. “Yes?” “Why are you so mean to your brother? You just got back from the states and you haven't seen him in a while! Shouldn't you try to get along with him?” She asked. “Yeah, shouldn't you?” Minji asked while sitting herself next to me.

 

“Neh, Minchan. Mianhe for butting in, but why can't you be nice to your brother? He really misses you.” Ryeowook reasoned. “He's right, Minchan. Yesung doesn't really ask big things from us. You living here was the first biggest thing he ever asked for.” A guy who looked like a monkey... I believe his name was Donghae... Idk... I don't know much about Super Junior. I only know that there are 13 members and my so called brother is in it.

 

“Pssh, whatever. He isn't much of a brother to me. Why should I be nice to him? His kindness must be an act.” I said. “Minchan-ah!” I heard Yesung cry out. “What?” “Why are you saying those things?” I can't take this BULL anymore!

 

“Do you really expect me to think we're okay after ALL those years?! Do you really expect that I can forget all those things you said to me when we were younger?!? Do you really expect me to forgive you in a blink of an eye? Well, you thought wrong!” I got up and walked up to him. “You don't even know ANYTHING about my life! You don't know what I went through when I was at the states! Only Umma, Appa, and Jong-jin know!!! Why? Because they actually CARE about me!”

 

“Minchan-ah! I'm trying to show you that I do care about you! I'm trying to be close to you!” He yelled at me. “Well, I can't believe you right now!” I fought back. I stomped all the way to my room and shut my door.

 

“You never tried talking to me.... You made me go through some harsh crap...” I said while tears began to spill. I sighed. “I just need some sleep.” I walked to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I ignored everyone who tried talking to me and went straight to bed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yesung's POV:

 

“Well, I can't believe you right now!” She yelled at me. She stomped away to her room and shut the door loudly. I fell on my knees. My first attempt to be close to her failed... And I got into an argument with her... Why? Why can't she believe me?!? I love her! I love my little sister.

 

I could feel tears forming and falling down. “Oppa...” I heard Chunhee said softly. “Why can't she believe me?” I asked her. She shook her head. “Yesung...” I turned my head to see Leeteuk.

 

“Neh, Hyung?” “Since I'm the only one who doesn't have a schedule tomorrow, would you like me to talk to your sister?” He asked. My eyes widen. “Would you really?” He nodded. “I would appreciate it.” “Okay, then I will.” “Thank you, Hyung.” “No problem, let's go to bed now.” We all followed his orders and headed for bed.

 

I saw Minchan out of her room. She saw me and quickly looked away. When she closed her door, I sighed. “Minchan, please... Forgive me...”