And The Chase Is On For Another Investigation!

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan’s POV:

 

Myungsoo and I fell on the ground quickly, before the bang even happened. Once that bang was gone, I quickly pulled out my gun, kneeling on the ground in a ready position. “Myungsoo, are you hurt?” I asked him, scanning the area. The others also pulled out their guns and were ready to shoot whenever. “Neh, I’m alright, you?” I nodded. “Where’s the bullet?”

 

Before he could answer me, I could see the laser pointer aiming on my shoulder. I looked to where it was coming from, but I couldn’t see a person in sight. “Dang it, so dark here.” I muttered to myself. Where is the shooter? I tried squinting to get a better look. Finally, I saw a very fit body. I aimed my gun up, ready to shoot, but...

 

Bang! Now, I thought I was hit, shot, and bleeding. Instead, I was hit and confused. I looked over at my shoulder to see no change at all. What I found instead was a toy bullet you usually find with those BB guns. That thing was lying on my lap, all black and helpless looking.

 

WHAT THE FREAK!?!?!? Okay, this is some kind of joke, right? It’s not a bullet, but a TOY bullet?! Who the freak is messing with us?! I looked back up to find the person gone. I stood up straight and looked over at Myungsoo. “It’s a toy gun.” He said, getting up and glaring at the two fake bullets. “Man, I didn’t know toys have those laser things and actually sound like a gun exist now a days.” I looked at him, frustrated. “There is no time to question this! This is not a game, what if it was the actual killer?” I yelled at him.

 

“Mianhe, Minchan. I am just shocked and mad as you.” He said, tying to comfort me. I rolled my eyes and we headed for the gang. “You guys okay?” I asked them. “Don’t ask us, are you two okay?” I nodded, showing them the fake bullets. “It’s not even a real one.” Their eyes bugged out, the same expression Myungsoo and I had when we found out. “Who the freak would want to do that?” Sunggyu yelled out loud.

 

Before our rants could continue, I heard another bang. All our heads turned and I saw a car in the front. The driver had his arm out and holding a real gun, pointing it up to the sky. I couldn’t make out who the driver was, but who cares? Guy with gun equals guy who’s playing with us.

 

We all looked at each other. “Do you think it’s him?” Our question was answered when I was hit with another BB gun bullet. I looked at the car to see an arm sticking out of the passenger’s window, with a BB gun in their hand. “Oh heck yes it’s him. Myungsoo, Dongwoo, Howon! My car, NOW!”

 

We ran for our cars and I made Dongwoo drive, making me in the passenger seat. We pulled out of the parking lot and drove towards the vehicle. I’m guessing the weirdos noticed us because they began to drive, FAST. Since it was late, there were no cars on the road, making it alright with this mad chase down.

 

As we sped up to try and catch the guys, they kept on speeding up. I let out a frustrated sigh and got my gun ready. “Dongwoo, move your arms up. Hoya and Myungsoo, you better hold on to me when I say so, araso?!” I could tell that they understood. Dongwoo moved his arms up and the two boys at the back looked ready.

 

I rolled the window down and peeked out of it. I could see Sunggyu’s car from the left. “Okay, NOW!” With a blink of an eye, I lifted my legs up, putting my feet on Dongwoo’s lap. The two boys at the back held onto my legs and my torso was sticking out of the window. With one hand holding onto the seat and the other with the gun, I was ready to shoot. “Get ready to face your punishment.” I whispered, glaring at the vehicle.

 

I aimed and fired, trying to hit the wheels of the car. I cursed out loud when I missed or they dodged my shots. “Minchan, YOU BETTER HOLD ON TIGHT!” I heard Sunggyu yelling. I rolled my eyes and continued shooting, until I lost all my bullets. “Dang it.” I bite my lip and glared with disappointment. I got back in the car, sitting up properly.

 

“Give me another gun.” I demanded. Quickly, Howon gave me his and I put my arm out of the car, trying to shoot the tires. I instead hit the window of the car, failing to actually hit the driver and such. “Dang it!” I yelled. After probably five more minutes of missing and shooting, the mysterious vehicle turned to the right and sped up faster. My eyes widened.

 

“Follow them!” I yelled. Dongwoo quickly turned and followed. I saw that they were way ahead of us. He sped up faster, trying to catch up. I looked behind to see Sunggyu’s car following us, with Woohyun’s head sticking out. “Girl, you need to slow the heck down! Hyung can't even catch up with the speed you guys are in!” He yelled. I glared at him and stuck my head out. “YAH! We're trying to catch people who maybe wanted and tried to KILL us!” I shot back, making him scared and go back into the car.

 

“OMO, they stopped! I think we can catch up to them!” Dongwoo yelled, catching my attention. I turned my head and saw them parked. I smirked and opened the door, rolling and tumbling out of there. “YAH MINCHAN!” I heard Myungsoo call out. I rolled my eyes and stood up, dusting myself. “Now those guys are gonna get it.”

 

I sprinted towards them, having the gun in my hand, ready to shoot. One of the strangers stepped out of the car and placed a silver brief case on the ground. After rushing in their car, they slowly drove off. “YAHH! COME BACK!” I started to shoot their car's tires, but that didn't work at all. “AISH!” After stomping and messing up my hair, I looked at the brief case.

 

“What the heck could be in there?” I asked myself. Before picking it up, I kicked it, making sure it was safe. Nothing happened. “Yah, what are you doing?” Dongwoo asked, walking towards me. “Look they left this on the ground.” I said while picking it up. I carefully opened it, revealing a gun and a note………………

 

“WHAT THE FREAK!?!?!?” I yelled. “This doesn’t help at all! We went through some wild goose chase for nothing!” I rolled my eyes, annoyed, and threw the brief case. After stomping towards the car, I heard Dongwoo call for me. “What is it, Dongwoo?” I asked.

 

“Look, it’s for you…” He said, bringing the brief case to me. I looked at him confused. Before I could ask more, he handed me the note. “Read it, it’s even addressed to you.” I scanned the note and saw that it had my name on it, even addressing me as an agent. “What does it say?” Myungsoo asked. I decided that I should read it out loud to them.

 

Agent Kim Minchan, you are almost there. You’re close to figuring out who killed the idols for their lyrics. Who am I, you maybe asking? Well, let’s just go with I’m your guardian angel, who makes sure you’re safe all the time. And also who knows who are the killers, but isn’t doing anything about it. Why? Because we want you guys to solve it. Continuing on, I’ll give you a hint with the killers. They are among the idols who debuted with Infinite. And another hint, there’s actually a connection between the victims. Figure out the connection and you, Minchan, will be able to get to your killer.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

No One’s POV:

 

“What the freak is this? THIS DUDE... AISH!” Minchan yelled. “Minchan, calm down. Look, let’s go look at a certain entertainment building today. Here.. There’s Sistar, we go check them out.” Myungsoo told her, trying to calm her down. “Araso, araso.” She muttered, storming into her car. The others entered the car and headed off to the entertainment building.

 

As they left the area, the mysterious car was finally out of hiding. “Boss, did you success with your personal mission?” The driver nodded. “Neh, I did. Mission accomplished, Newbie.” The assistant smiled. “But boss, why did you want to see her? Can't you just go up to her like I usually do?” Shaking his head, he let out a small chuckle. “No, I can't, Newbie. Waeyo? Like I told her through the letter, I'm her guardian angel.” He smiled a bit, as he pulled something out of his pocket.

 

“Oh, okay, Boss. Hey, I'm gonna call the Head and ask them what else we need to do.” The assistant stepped out of the car and pulled out his phone. The driver heard the door close, knowing that it was safe to reveal the item in the air. He smiled as the ring was more visible on the palm of his hand.

 

Using his fingers, he played with it as his smile grew wider and wider. “She is still beautiful as ever. When will we meet in person? That, shall remain a mystery for me too... Minchan....” He heard the door open and swiftly put the ring in his pocket. “So what?” He responded coldly to his assistant. “We can head home now. Can you drop me off, Boss?” The cold driver nodded and started the car. Minchan, I want to meet you soon. Please, finish your mission quick...

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Minchan's POV:

 

“Minchan, we're here.” I heard Dongwoo whisper, waking me up. I fluttered my eyes open and saw the tall building for Starship Entertainment. “Aish, let’s just get this over with already. I think these girls are innocent though.” I complained while remembering my encounter with Sistar. “Still, we have to go check them out.” Howon mumbled, stepping out of my car.

 

“Whatever, let’s just go in, act natural and investigate.” I walked towards the building with the guys following behind. Opening the door to the entrance, I was pretty amazed that there wasn’t security guard or someone watching over the doors. “Yah, is there anyone here?” Sungjong asked quietly.

 

Before I could say anything, in the corner of my eye I saw Howon pointing up. “Woohyun, your field.” I looked up and saw a security camera, looking not at us. It was facing towards the main section of the building. I looked at Woohyun and my eyes widened. Do you wanna know what he was doing? He was being a ninja, using a corner of the wall to climb up and work the wirings of the camera.

 

“Dang Woohyun.” I said, still amazed with this talent he has. “Hey, I’ve been training for this kind of thing.” He said, jumping down on both feet. “It’s really not that difficult.” I rolled my eyes and we all walked into the building more. There was no one at the front desk. “Here, me and Woohyun will keep watch at the front desk. And we’ll contact you through this, Minchan.” Sunggyu Oppa said, tapping his watch. I smiled and nodded.

 

“See ya!” I sang before running up towards the elevator with the rest of the gang. “So let's see. One should go to the big guy's office, one should go to Sistar's manager's office, and the last should go and check the hallways and quickly scan the other rooms for anything suspicious.” The guys nodded. “Who's taking what?” Myungsoo said. “We'll take the big guy's office.” Howon said. “We'll take the manager's office.” Sungyeol informed.

 

“That means we'll be checking everywhere...” I said, looking at Myungsoo. “I think it's best if we took the stairs then, huh? That way, we can get this done and over with.” I nodded. “Okay, we'll meet you guys later then.” With that, he and I headed for the stairs, running up to the second level.

 

Once we got there, we checked every single area, making sure everything looked clear. Repeated Nothing’s and No, not here’s were always said while we were searching. “Nothing in the first level, Hyung.” Myungsoo informed Sunggyu through his watch. “Let's go check the second level?” He nodded.


As we headed for the stairs, he saw another room that we didn't check. “I'll go check while you go on ahead.” I nodded and watched him enter the room, leaving me to running in the hall. “Man this job is a piece of---OOF.” That sound slipped as I fell to the ground, due to bumping into someone. I landed on my bottom.

 

“Owwie.” I said in unison with another voice... Wait, another voice? My eyes widened as I looked up to see a boy, a tall one in fact, on the ground too. He looked up at me and I looked at him. Whoa, his face... Is so... Good looking.

 

“Oh, mianheyo.” He said while getting up. He put a hand out, offering some help. I smiled and took his hand, getting up. “Oh no, I should have watched where I was going.” I replied, making him chuckle. “Well you seem like you were in a rush... By the way, who are you?” He asked me. “Uhm, I just work here as an assistant... I left something valuable somewhere around the building.”

 

He nodded, smiling at me. “How about I help?” I shook my head. “Its fine, you go on ahead and go back to what you were doing. Going home, right?” “Neh, it's quite late and I should probably rest. It's hard being a trainee here.” I blinked, he's a trainee under Starship? “Oh, okay. Well ha--”
Before I could even finish my sentence, someone came in the hallway yelling, “THERE'S NOTHING MINCHAN!!!” I let out a sigh and mentally face palmed myself. Myungsoo, you SOOO picked a wrong time to come in. Smiling, I turned around and saw him running towards me. Nice, you just blew my cover.

 

“Oh, who is he, Ms. Minchan?” I heard the tall guy ask. “Oh, he's just a friend...” Oh shoot, I didn't get his name. “Donghyun, Kim Donghyun.” I nodded, still looking at a running Myungsoo, who should by now… “Minchan! I... Oh...” Yup, he finally noticed what he just did.

 

Act like we're a fighting couple, Myungsoo.” I was able to mouth out, having him understood what I said. “Ugh, why can't you do anything right!” I yelled, turning away from him. “But Minchan Yeobo, I was trying to…” “You shouldn't have followed me here!” I yelled at him, making Donghyun a bit shocked. “Whoa, what's going on…”

 

“Minchan! Here, I promise I'll find it for you... What was the thing you were looking for?” I let out a frustrated sigh. “This is why you're so useless sometimes!!” I said, storming off towards the stairs. “I'm not useless!” Myungsoo yelled. “No, you're just a clueless, useless boyfriend!” As we continued to “bicker” and make our way out of the first level, I faintly heard Donghyun yell, “Minchan! I hope I get to see you again!”

 

When we were heading to the second level, I smacked the back of Myungsoo’s head. “Aish, what was that for?” He yelled. “Dude, watch it next time. I had to lie that I was a worker here. Now he knows my name. What if they go checking for me on the worker list to find out I’m not even working here?” He let out a sigh. “I seriously thought we were the only people here.”

 

Arriving at the second level, we checked the area again. This time, I stayed next to Myungsoo, in case more random people would be running around. “There’s really nothing here.” I muttered. Beeping sounds were coming from his watch, making him press a button on it.

 

“Guys, this is Sungyeol. There isn’t anything suspicious in the manager’s off... YAH SUNGJONG STOP EATING THE CANDY HERE!!!” I heard the tall boy yell. “Ah, Hyung! I can’t help it! It’s my favorite! They’re lemon candies!!!” “Aish, Sungjong! Stop it right now!” Myungsoo and I let out a sigh. “These guys.” We both muttered at the same time.

 

Another round of beeping came from the watch, making him press the button again. “Guys, Dongwoo here. These guys are innocent. We have found a letter from the anonymous killer in the big guy’s office. It has the same content, asking for the lyrics or else their group A.K.A Sistar will be murdered and such. Starship Entertainment isn’t guilty, just plain old innocent.”

 

I looked up at Myungsoo. “I guess that means we can head back now.” He nodded. “Yep.” “GUYS! YOU GUYS GOTTA GET OUT THERE QUICK! WE JUST FOUND THAT THERE ARE AT LEAST 3 BOYS WANDERING AROUND THE AREA. BE CAREFUL AND DO NOT GET CAUGHT!” I heard Woohyun’s voice yell through the tiny device. “We better hurry.” With that, he and I headed for the stairs again.

 

“I bet one of them happens to be the guy that we bumped into.” He nodded. “I think so too. I wonder who the others are…” “Hyung! Hyung! Why do you want to take the stairs?” We instantly stopped. Are you for real? WHY ARE WE THE ONES FACING THEM!?!?!?!?!?! “Come on, Min-Min, we are gonna take the stairs so we can exercise our legs before practicing.”

 

Who the freak practices this late at night? It’s almost morning and these boys are seriously wandering around. “Minchan, what do we do?” He asked in a whisper. I smiled and simply replied, “Just go with the flow and walk down, still acting like a fighting couple.” He nodded and we continued our way downstairs, with me having my arms crossed and walking a bit faster than him.

 

“Yah! Hyung! Stop running!” I heard footsteps coming closer to us. “Come on, Kwangmin! You have to hurry up!” Finally, I spotted a boy walking up the stairs. He saw us and he blinked. “Oh, hello.” I smiled a bit and nodded my head. “Hyung I... Oh... Well, I didn’t know people were here still.” I turned my head to see another… Wait... I looked at both of them. OH MY GOSH THEY ARE TWINS!!!!!!

 

“Sorry, we were just looking for something I left here.” I told them. “Oh it’s okay. Do you two need any help?” The one who just got here asked. “Oh it’s fine. I need to prove to my girl that I can be great help.” Myungsoo said. “You’re still no help.” I let out a sigh and continue walking down. “Oh well... Good bye!” The twins sang, running up the stairs. “Dang, how can two boys be energetic at this time of day?” “I don’t know, they are young looking. So probably because of age.” I let out a laugh after hearing Myungsoo’s response.

 

We finally reached the lobby and walked towards the gang. “Come on guys, let’s go.” They agreed and we left the building. “Oh my god! I am so tired.” I said while stretching, reaching for my car. “How about I drive you home?” Dongwoo asked. “Yeah, we’ll take you to the dorms.” Everyone else agreed to Sungjong’s idea. “Okay, that would be nice.”

 

After half an hour of driving, we finally arrived at the dorms. Dongwoo parked my car in the parking lot and we both exited it. “Thanks.” I said. “No problem.” He said, tossing my keys to me. I caught them and waved at him. “Bye Dongwoo!” After entering his car, Infinite headed off to their homes.

 

I headed inside and went directly to the dorms. I let out a yawn and checked the time. “Oh my god, almost four in the morning. What the heck? I am so tired.” I grumbled. Now that work is out of my mind, I can be really upset and complain all I want. I unlocked the door and quickly entered, closing it quietly. “Aish… I am so sleeping in.” I took off my shoes and headed towards the living room.

 

Once I got in the living room, I was pushed against the wall, trapped by someone. “Who the freaks are you?!?” I asked, being mindful not to yell and wake up the others. The lights flipped on and there, I saw, Sungmin holding me down to the wall. “Where the freak were you!? You know how worried your brother was? You know how worried I was?!?!?!?!?” He yelled at me.

 

“Oppa, if you could, please do this later in the day. I’m freakin’ tired and I want sleep. You know how I am when I don’t get sleep.” I growled. “No, you answer me right now. Where were you?” “I was at work, Sungmin Oppa. Now, may you please let go of me so you and I can go to sleep?” I answered, trying my best to get out of his embrace.

 

“Were you with Myungsoo the whole time?” Sungmin asked me, in a very pissed off tone. “Yes, yes I was. Since I am his manager. Now MOVE.” He didn’t budge. “Where’s the necklace that we bought for us to share?” Why is he interrogating me at this time? Can he not see that I need MY sleep? “Why?” “Because I see these two things that you always wear that is from Myungsoo and yet you never wear the necklace we bought together.” He back fired, glaring at the bow ring and silver bracelet.

 

“I don’t know! I just wear those things because I’m not afraid to lose them! The necklace I do care if I lose it! Plus, these are MY things. I can wear them whenever I want.” I said, glaring up at him. “Then you should start putting that ring and bracelet away and start wearing that necklace, showing that you’re mine.” He said. What the heck is he doing? Why the heck is he acting this way?!?

 

“Why are you acting like a jealous, over-controlling boyfriend? You aren’t even my boyfriend in the first place!” I yelled at him. “Because I am jealous that you always spend time with that kid! I never get to spend so much time with you! And look at you! You always come home late because of that group, who Myungsoo happens to be in! It makes me feel he might steal you away from me! Which makes me worried! Boyfriend or not, I am so scared and worried of losing you.”

 

For some odd reason, I began to soften on the inside. He’s actually worried about losing me? My heart began to skip a beat like it always does when it come to Sungmin. He really does care for me… Maybe… Maybe it is alright… Maybe it is the right time… For the first time, my heart and mind finally agreed to this questioning thought.

 

After a minute of silence and thinking, I let out a sigh. “Oppa… That… Would never happen… You don’t have to worry…” I confessed, looking up at him. He looked down at me. “What do you mean by that?” He asked.

 

I let out a smile and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me and having his forehead rest on mine. “Because... I like you a lot… Because I am yours… And because… I am your girlfriend…” I said before pulling him closer, having our lips meet. I could feel him smiling, kissing me back. We finally had our first real kiss without any interruptions.

 

Slowly he pulled away and rested his forehead on mine again. “I can’t believe… We’re really a couple?” He asked with a smile. I shyly looked up at him with my cheeks tinted pink and a smile. “Neh, Oppa. You’re… My boyfriend.” He hugged me tight. “Thank you, Minchan. Thank you so much. I won’t let you down.” I hugged him back. “You’re welcome, Oppa.”

 

Minutes later, we finally pulled away. For some reason, I didn’t want him to pull away. I wanted to stay in his arms, even if we lived under the same roof. “We should… Go to sleep…” He stuttered out. I nodded and we slowly walked towards our rooms. “Here… I’ll tuck you in.” He offered as he opened my door. “It’s fine… You should head to your room and sleep…” He slowly nodded as I walked into my room.

 

“Well…” I turned around and noticed how close we were, again. I blushed again and looked up at him. “Uhmm, good night?” I said. He nodded and leaned towards me. “Good night, Minchan.” He kissed my lips before going to his room. I closed the door and changed into my pajamas.

 

“Oh my god… I’m his girlfriend.” I kept repeating to myself while changing. I finally got in my bed, still repeating those words over and over again. “Oh my god… I’m really… Finally his girlfriend…” I smiled happily and hugged my pillow. I can’t believe it… I’m finally his girl… OFFICIALLY his girl. “Lee Sungmin… I love you…” I whispered while dozing off, finally going to sleep.

 

Author Note of November 11, 2011 [11/11/11]:

 

Firstly, before I begin.. I would really really like to apologize for not updating for 2 months. I'm really sorry. I had writer's block for this chapter and it was kept being pushed back because I have school to deal with now (;A;). I will try my best to update at least twice a month. But I do appreciate the new readers/subscribers and the ones who still are subscribed to this story. And also to the commenters who demanded to know what happened. ^.^ Thank you so much guys <3

 

On to the chapter~ I think this isn't my best one. If it isn't great, I'm sorry >.< But the chapters after this will be better <3

But at least you guys get to see the MinMin couple together Finally~ <3 Kehehe~

Who do you think were the two mysterious guys with that fake gun, and cause the wild goose chase? ;D Muaha~

 


Thank you for reading~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter~ Take Care Always ~ <3