Fan Girl Moment Part 2

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan’s POV:

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Jang Hyunseung from Beast. I’m guessing you already know.” He stated with his killer smile. I bit my lip, trying to look cool in front of him, and nodded. “N-n-eh…. I already…Know…W-w-wh-who you are.” I stuttered out. DANG IT!! KIM MINCHAN!! OUT OF ALL THE DAYS WHERE YOU LOOK LIKE A DORK, YOU DECIDED TO PICK THIS ONE WHERE YOU MEET YOUR FAVORITE K-POP GUY IN THE WHOLE FREAKIN’ WORLD?!?!?

 

He chuckled as he opened his bottle of soda. “You’re an adorable fan. You’re not like those B2uties where they’ll jump me or something.” He sipped his drink and I watched him drink it. Oh My Goshers, I think I’m okay with dying right now and going to heaven. The Jang Hyunseung, the man that is practically my K-Pop star HUSBAND is calling me adorable, pretty, and cute (well, my name) all in less than 10 minutes.

 

Oh, shall I tell you my wonderful history of my love for Jang Hyunseung? Well, it actually started when he was a trainee at YG Entertainment. When I watched the show where they were forming Big Bang, out of all the guys, Hyunseung A.K.A So-1 was the most attractive to me. He was really cute and quiet, which attracted me even more. When he was eliminated, I was seriously mad. The day I watched that episode and watched him leave, I seriously killed two of my pillows and I almost made a hole in the wall (I’m serious! You can even ask Minki about it! I called him to watch me and try to calm me down about it).

 

As time passed and 2009 hit, my depression over not seeing Hyunseung stopped. Why? Because of BEAST!!! Yes, the wonderful group that is on top! When Minki Oppa suggested I watch their MV, “Bad Girl,” he told me that I would be really happy. I didn’t understand why, until I clicked play on the video. When I saw Hyunseung, I squealed and jumped up and down like a fan girl would. Ever since that day, I listened to their music the most. Yes, I’m a true B2uty and a major Hyunseung fan.

 

“So, may I ask why you are back here?” He asked me with a sly smile. “Oh, I’m a manager of a rookie group.” I took another sip of my soda, hoping that my dry throat can be cured. “Ah, what’s the name of the group you’re managing?” I capped my soda and smiled. “Infinite.” His eyes widened. “You’re managing a boy group?” I nodded. “Wow, I think that’s the first for a guy group to have a female manager. That’s pretty cool.” I smiled. “Thanks.”

 

He looked at me. “Oh, I should probably head over to the stage. They want me to watch them perform.” He smiled. “Shall I you there? I’m just a special MC for the day with the rest of Beast. Plus, we have a special performance later today.” I nodded. “Oh, okay.” I said with a huge smile on my face. We headed for the side of the stage and we had a wonderful conversation. He asked me about my wonderful fan love for him. I was very happy that he was actually okay with me sort of freaking out for some moments.

 

“Wow, I’m actually glad that I have a fan from my day one of trainee days.” I blushed. “Uhm… Yeah…” He let out a small chuckle. “You’re a really sweet fan, Minchan.” Blush.Blush.BLUSH!!! I can feel my cheeks burning and I know I was blushing like mad. “Kehehe, you’re really red.” I covered my cheeks and let the semi-cold bottle of my drink touch one of them, trying to cool it off. He smiled and shook his head. “Aigoo, you’re just the cutest thing.” KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

 

“Oh, who are you with, Hyunseung?” I heard someone ask. I turned around and I was literally blinking non-stop. “Oh, this is a huge fan of Beast. Her name is Minchan.” I waved at the guys and they were all laughing. “Aigoo, adorable.” Doojoon had said. I bit my lip and turned away, trying to hide my red cheeks by watching my boys (Infinite).

 

When Infinite was done, Phoenix traded places with them and that Lily girl kept on looking at Myungsoo. D’awww, young love… Anyways… “Noona, were we good?” Sungjong asked. I smiled and nodded. “Neh, you guys were Daebak.” I quickly waved goodbye to Beast and left with Infinite to their dressing room. “Was that Beast?” Sunggyu Oppa asked. I nodded. “That means… Did you faint in front of them?” I shook my head. “I’m better than that, Woohyun.” I could tell he made that are-you-serious face.

 

As we walked down the halls, I could see Min Soo waiting around at the front of our waiting room. Dang.It. I quickly put a smile on my face and continued walking. When he noticed me, he quickly faced me and had both hands behind his back. He was looking at me with a shy look. D’aww, the kid loves me…. WELL TOO BAD I DON’T LOVE HIM!

 

I approached him with a smile. “Oh, why are you here?” I asked him with the whole cutesy voice. He gave me a smile and presented something that I could NOT believe. My eyes widened and I gasped. “For you, Minchan... This is sort of an apology gift from the manager... He told us everything and wanted to apologize... But these are really from me... To show.....” I was still shocked with the bouquet of pink, white, and red roses... This is what I actually want from a guy who I actually like (well, aside from a bouquet of tulips, since tulips are my favorite).

 

I smiled and took it. “Min Soo, uhm... I'm sorry, but I don't like you like that... I'm really sorry, but we can stay as friends...” He smiled. “I know you don't... It's fine... But, can I still crush on you?” He asked with pink cheeks. I smiled. For a kid like him, looking all strong and tough, he's an adorable person. “Of course, no one can control your feelings.” He let out a smile and looked from side to side. “No one's here.”

 

I gave him a curious look, but it soon turned into a shocked look when he kissed me on the cheek. When he pulled away, I blinked and he just smiled. “I just wanted you to be the first girl, not related to me, to kiss in general.” He waved at me and walked away, entering his waiting room. I blinked a bit and touched my cheek, right where he kissed me. “YAHHHH!!!” I heard a bunch of guys yell from behind.

 

I was suddenly turned around and was face to face with Myungsoo. “Minchan, did he just kiss you?” I shyly nodded. “Minchan, you okay?” Sunggyu Oppa asked. I nodded again. “Minchan Noona, you don't look so good…” Sungjong said. “I think....” I said while facing the entrance of the waiting room. “I'm going to be a fan of Teen Top now.... And be Min Soo's Noona fan.” I said before entering, having Infinite gasp in shock.

 

“Where did you get that?” Sungmin asked with a disgusted face. “Oh, this sweet kid gave it to me.” I said with the whole fan girl gushy tone of voice. I sat down and admired the roses, knowing that Sungmin was a bit jealous. “Noona!! Don't fall for his charm!!!” Sungjong yelled while entering. He was being his pouty self, making me giggle. “Hey, I'm not!!! It's just fan girl love!” I pouted. Sungjong rolled his eyes. “Well, he really likes you!!!” He yelled.

 

“Who are you two talking about?” Sungmin asked me, putting an arm behind my head and letting me lean against him. I shook my head. “No one in particula--.” Before I could finish my sentence, the door swung open and in came Hyunseung in a tuxedo. I blinked and pulled away from Sungmin as quick as possible. Hyunseung looked back at me and Sungmin multiple of times, and gave me a wink with an evil smile.

 

“Oh, Minchan~! I'm really happy you like my roses!” He sang, linking his arm with mine. My eyes widened and my cheeks flushed red. “Hyunseung? He gave them to you?” Sungmin questioned. I saw him nod. “Well, she is my biggest fan. Anyways, I’m here because I need to ask her a favor.” He leaned in close to me, making me back my head away and stare into his eyes. “Our actress girl isn't available for the day and can't be in our special stage.” He smiled and poked my nose. “So I came here to ask if you wanted to be our lead girl for our performance.”

 

I blinked a couple of times. He’s asking me? Out of all the girls that could have been chosen, idols included, he chose me? I smiled a bit and kept my cool. “Me?” I asked, still not believing all of this. He nodded. “Yes, you, beautiful. I want you to be on stage with me and the rest of Beast.” He took the roses out of my hand and placed them on the table. “Now, follow me, beautiful. The make up artists and stylist Noonas can't wait since it's almost time for us to go up.” I nodded and followed him out, ignoring the protests from Sungmin.

 

When we were walking to the changing room, I noticed that he was holding my hand, making me blush. “You know, you are so cute while blushing. Well, you’re just cute in general.” He said, making me blush more. “You really do know how to compliment and lie to someone.” I told him. “Oh, I was speaking the truth…” He said with pure honest eyes. I blinked probably a hundred times. He really thinks I’m cute?

 

He opened the door and I walked in. “Now, Beast and I are already ready for this lovely performance of ours. I’ll be waiting outside and we’ll walk over there together, okay?” I nodded and he closed the door. “Oh wow, Hyunseung was right. You are really pretty.” I heard one of the make-up artists said. I turned around and quickly, they pulled me to a chair. “In fifteen minutes, you will look like a goddess.” The girl with pink eye shadow on said. I slowly nodded and let them Barbie me up and dress me up.

 

When fifteen minutes were up, I heard Oo’s and Ah’s from the girls. “Open your eyes, hun.” My eyes fluttered open and I gasped. They gave me such an innocent yet fresh look. There wasn’t a lot of make up visible, mostly on my lips, but I was still glowing with the glitter they put on me. “Now, change.” They handed me a cute white bridal dress and pushed me into the changing room. “Your shoes are already there.” I quickly changed and put on the shoes.

 

I stepped out and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was in soft curls and I had heart shaped stud diamond earrings. The dress hugged my figure, but it was still puffy on the bottom. The dress ended four inches above the knees. It was strapless and simple, with ruffles on the skirt part. The shoes were white strapped heels. I smiled, it looked like I was going to attend a wedding.

 

I looked at the girls and smiled. “Thank you, but do you know what I’m supposed to do?” They nodded. “They’re going to sing Lee Seungi’s song, Will You Marry Me, and you’re just going to be the pretty bride sitting in the middle. Then, when they all kneel in front of you with roses, you’re allowed to pick your favorite member. That person will do something and such.” I nodded, taking in all the information they had just given me. I waved at them and stepped out of the waiting room, hearing a gasp. I turned my head to see Hyunseung wide eyed and jaw dropped.

 

“Well, you look beautiful.” I smiled. “Thanks, now… Let’s go?” He nodded and we headed to another part of the stage, where everything was set up just for this performance. “Wow, it’s so pretty here.”

 

It was set up like a wedding chapel, and everything was decorated. The curtains hid this area, so that the fans can be surprised. There was a bench decorated with pink roses and white lacing. “That’s where you sit. You first face away from the audience, pretending to pray and such. When Yoseob enters, that’s when you act surprised and look at him. Basically, just act along the way.” Hyunseung explained.

 

I nodded and took a seat. I noticed that there were three members on each side. I noticed that they were all staring at me. A PD ran towards me and handed me a small bouquet of pink roses. I thanked him and watched him leave. “Now, today we have a special performance.” I heard the MC said. “That’s right. The group that is going to perform wanted to honor this person who originally sang this song.” Then I heard wedding bells ring. “Oh!!! There’s a wedding going on? Well, let’s see who’s getting married!” Then I heard the curtains open. I took in a deep breath and started to act. Oh Juilliard, thank god you forced me to take drama and acting classes.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Sungmin’s POV:

 

“I wonder why they asked Minchan to be in their special performance.” Yesung pondered out loud. “Well, it is reasonable. Noona is pretty.” Sungjong said. “But I’m curious how she’s reacting right now…” Sunggyu said, turning towards Myungsoo. “Yeah, I mean… Beast is her favorite K-Pop group and Hyunseung is her all time bias.” My eyes widened and I looked at Myungsoo. “What?” He looked back at me and nodded. “Yeah, Hyung… She’s practically his number one fan. I’ve never seen a girl fan girl over ANYONE like how she does with Hyunseung.”

 

OH MY GOSH, HYUNSEUNG IS MINCHAN’S BIAS?!?! I THOUGHT I WAS!!!! WHAT THE ASFHEIOFHEILNGRHI!!!! Wait, Sungmin. Don’t worry, he doesn’t have what you have. You live with Minchan and you already kissed her. There’s nothing to worry about.

 

“That’s right. The group that is going to perform wanted to honor this person who originally sang this song.” I looked at the TV screen and saw the MCs talking. Then wedding bells started to play. “Wedding bells?” Siwon asked. “Oh!!! There’s a wedding going on? Well, let’s see who’s getting married!” The curtains opened and a girl was sitting in the middle of what it looked like the aisle of a wedding chapel. Her back was facing the camera, but you can tell she was praying with her eyes closed.

 

Then a familiar voice sang. “Will you marry me?” In came Beast’s Yoseob, happily smiling and walking towards the bench with a single red rose in his hand. He sat next to the girl and leaned on her shoulder, making her jump a bit. She turned her head, revealing a bit of her face, and looked at Yoseob, who was still singing and looking up at her. He got up and walked in front of her, trying to give her his rose. She shook her head while Dongwoon walked in, with a single red rose in his hand.

 

He tapped the girl’s shoulder, making her jump. When he started singing, she finally turned her head and revealed herself…. WHAT THE HECK?!?! IS THAT KIM MINCHAN?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!? “IT’S NOONA!!!!” Almost all of Infinite (except for Sunggyu and Myungsoo) yelled. I turned my head towards Yesung, who was in deep shock. “She’s like an angel… MY SISTER LOOKS LIKE AN ANGEL!!! AND LOOKS LIKE SHE’S GETTING MARRIED!!! WHAT THE HECK, WHEN DID THEY PROPOSE TO HER!??!?!” He yelled, being a bit too dramatic about it.

 

I turned my head back to the TV screen, to now see her whole self facing the camera now. She was smiling and giggling at Dongwoon, who was still singing to her and pushing Yoseob away. What she didn’t notice was that GiKwang sneaking up behind her, with a rose in his hand. He tapped her shoulder and she jumped, looking at GiKwang. He gave her that smile of his and I can tell she just melted. He put the rose on the bench and offered her a hand. She gladly took it and stood up, leaving her flower bouquet on the bench, and Yoseob and Dongwoon, who were still play fighting over her.

 

She and GiKwang stepped up and he started to twirl her around, still serenading her. She was smiling while dancing with him. The two boys finally noticed she was with GiKwang and ran over to him, trying to pull the two apart.

 

She was a bit confused, but just smiled along. The rapping part came in and Junhyung and Doojoon came running in, which shocked the three. The two pulled Minchan away and rapped together, while circling around her. The two trapped her, making the other three mad and pouty. Doojoon started to sing and held her hand.

 

“Hyunseung is the only one left…. I wonder what he’s going to do.” Dongwoo said. “I’m mostly curious how Minchan is going to act.” Sunggyu said. I bit my lip, still watching the little performance. “Oh!! There!!!” Sungjong said while pointing at the TV.

 

In came Hyunseung, singing and smiling at Minchan. All of her attention was on him, staring at him with a calm smile. He stepped in between her and Doojoon, and took her hand. He led her to the bench and sat down next to her. He patted his shoulder and she gladly leaned on it. The others looked furious and pulled Hyunseung away from her, making her gently fall on the bench.

 

She let out a pout and sat up straight. Doojoon glared at Hyunseung, but they all were checking if she was okay while GiKwang was singing. When the song was drawing to the end, they were all now circling around her, dancing and singing/rapping to the song. Dongwoon stopped and kneeled in front of her. The others did the same and Hyunseung was right in the middle of the kneeling group. “Will you marry me?” They all said in unison, presenting their single rose. The audience cheered, but violins were still playing.

 

She looked at all of them, and her eyes landed on Hyunseung. She smiled and took his rose, making him look up at her. He smiled and instantly got up, having the others stand up in defeat. He hugged her and twirled her around. She giggled and hugged him back. When he put her down, he wiggled his eye brows. He bent down a bit and lifted her up, bridal style, and he smiled. She looked surprised. He looked at the members and stuck out his tongue, before running off stage. The members looked furious and chased him, getting off stage also.

 

“WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?” Yesung yelled out loud. Suddenly, the door slammed open and in came Hyunseung, still carrying Minchan. He put her down and she just smiled. “Thanks.” She said with cheeks tinted red. My jaw dropped. “You’re welcome… Thanks for helping.” She shook her head. “No problem, you guys needed the help.” He smiled. “Oh, your clothes!!!” She blinked. “Oh, I should go and get that.” She ran out and he followed her.

 

“Wow…. She totally just ignored us.” Woohyun said depressingly. Minutes later, she came back with her normal clothes on and a smile on her face. “Hi guys.” She cheered. “You’re on cloud nine, huh?” Sungyeol asked her. She gushed out a smile and nodded. “Neh… He wanted my number and I wrote it on his arm. He said he wanted to be really good friends.” She bit her lip and jumped up and down. “KYAHHHHHH~!!!!! I GOT TO MEET THE JANG HYUNSEUNG!!!”

 

I chuckled a bit. Even though I’m absolutely jealous of Hyunseung being with her, I have to admit… She’s pretty adorable when she acts like a fan girl. “Oh gosh, Minchan. You must be very happy.” Bora said. “I am!!! You know how much I fan girl over Hyunseung! You know how long I’ve been in love with him!!!!” Bora nodded. “Of course, since day one when you saw him. Day one, in specific, while he was under YG Entertainment.” She nodded.

 

Maybe I can get a clear answer from her. I pouted and whimpered a bit. “Minchannie, you like Hyunseung more than me?” I asked, showing my puppy eyes. She looked at me and smiled. “Oh, Sungminnie, of course not. I love him as a fan. It’s fan love.” She sat next to me and hugged me. She snuggled closer to me and was now near the side of my face. “No one can replace you, Sungmin… The soon-to-be boyfriend.” She whispered in my ear before pecking me on the lips.

 

She quickly got up and ran across the room to sit next to Myungsoo. “Ice Prince!!! I GOT MY WISHIE WISH!!!!” He started to laugh at her. “Yes, your wish came true. You finally met Hyunseung Sunbae.” She clapped happily. Aigoo, she’s really adorable. “Super Junior up.” The PD said, making us leave. “Hwaiting, Sungmin! Oppa! And Super Junior!” Minchan said. I smiled, she said my name first.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Minchan’s POV:


After performance, Infinite wanted to go back to Woolim building because they wanted to practice some more. We made it and headed straight to for the practice room. They stretched and danced their heart out as usual. I sat down, polishing our guns. Yes, we brought our weapons because it’s late, we’re the only ones, and they’re really dirty.

 

“Man, how long are you guys going to practice?” I asked while yawning. “Until we hit the beat with the dance moves perfectly.” Sunggyu said. I looked up at them and rolled my eyes. “You guys are perfect enough. Besides, it’s almost eleven… You guys need to wash up. We’ve been here for 2 hours.” They nodded and left the room with their towels. “Shesh, these boys sure do love to practice.” I put my gun back in its place (You know where, I don’t need to explain).

 

After half an hour, they came back clean with smiles on their faces. “I’m ready to leave.” Myungsoo said while stretching. “Okay then. Now, put your guns back where their supposed to belong.” They nodded and did as told. When they were finished, we cleaned up and headed out.

 

“Wah!! It’s cold!!!” Sungjong yelled, hugging himself. “Let’s just head to the cars then.” Sunggyu said. While we were walking, I had this weird feeling. You know, that feeling where someone is like…staring at you? It gave me chills and made me stop walking. Only Myungsoo noticed I stopped walking and turned back, running towards me. He stopped and smiled. “Minchan, why’d you stop walking?”

 

I shrugged. “I just have this weird feeling.” He smiled and looked at me straight in the eyes. “Minchan, you looked really pretty with that bridal dress.” I smiled and watched him walk away. “Aigoo, you’re….” I scanned his body for a moment, noticing something strange. My eyes widened and I gasped. I ran towards him. “MYUNGSOO!!!!!”

 

BANG!

 

[Author Note of August 12, 2011: Hello~!

 

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating!! TT^TT I was on writer's block about how I should really work with this chapter, showing Minchan fan girling over Hyunseung. XD LOL.

 

Thank you for reading~! Take Care Always~!]