Brother & Sister Love? FINALLY!

That's Life With Super Junior

No One’s POV:

 

Tension was filled in the air. No one knew what the new(ish) girl in the crew was going to do. She finally sighed. “All my life, I’ve always wanted to hear you say that.” She smiled at her older brother and gave him a tight hug. “Let’s be brothers and sisters again?” She asked. “What do you mean again? We ARE brothers and sisters by BLOOD!” He said happily while hugging her.

 

The Kim siblings were in tears, hugging each other. Everyone clapped for them. They were pleased that they made up quickly for he siblings’ sakes and for their own sakes. Why were they worried for their sake? Well, it’ll be hard to continue living in the same house hold with two siblings who hate each other.

 

“I’m glad you guys made up.” Leeteuk said. “Thank you.” Minchan and Yesung chimed together after wiping their tears. “Let’s head for bed?” They all agreed. “Minchan, do you want to sleep next to Oppa?” She nodded cutely and followed him to his room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Minchan’s POV:

 

“Oppa?” I asked while sitting on his bed. He was feeding his pet turtles. “Neh?” “Why is there a photo album in your bookshelf filled with pictures of me when I was a kid?” He laughed a bit while waving to his turtles and then sat next to me. “Because, when I moved into the dorms, the only person I could only worry about was you. So I asked Umma to give me a photo album filled with happy pictures of you. Every time I flip through it, it feels like your right next to me and calling my name.” I smiled. “Aigoo, I guess my brother has a good heart.”

 

“How about the turtles?” I asked a second later. “What about them?” “You used to hate them, but now you like them.” “You got me to like turtles. I missed my sister so much that I had to buy not 1, not 2, but 3 turtles! They’re like my children. They’re really cute.” “Wow, that’s cool. I guess we have a lot of things in common now.”

 

“Do you still sing?” I nodded. “I want to be a singing instructor or a music teacher. It’ll be fun, you know?” “So you did gain the music interest from me.” “Neh, Oppa.”

 

“Minchan…” “Neh, Oppa?” “Remember the day you came back? When Umma visited?” I nodded. “That thing she said… She told me to keep you away from knives unless you’re cooking… Can you tell me why Umma told me to keep you away from them?” My eyes widen. He really wants to know so badly? No matter how many times I told him 'No,' he won't give up. I shook my head. “It was really nothing… Don’t worry about it.” He nodded. “Well, it’s getting late Oppa. Come on, let’s sleep?” “Okay.”

 

We laid next to each other and he turned off the lamp’s light. “Night, night… My little sister.” “Goodnight, Oppa.” After minutes of silence, I could tell he was sleeping… I let out a soft sigh. “Oppa, mianhe… I forgive you… But you still can’t know my secret life in college…” I finally closed my eyes and slowly went to sleep.