Meeting SHINee~

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan's POV:

 

It’s been almost a month of living here. How is it? Well, if you consider listening to everyone’s complaints, cleaning for them, and cooking for them 24/7 good… It’s paradise then. They haven’t really revealed me to the public yet, but I’m okay with it. They’ve been very tight on me going out at times. They want me to leave first or after them so that the fans and reporters won’t catch me. Shesh, it's so annoying!

 

“Guys! Guys! We’re going to meet SHINee today!” Yesung Oppa said happily. My eyes widen. SHINee has to be one of my favorite groups… I can’t believe I’m their Noona though… They make me feel old… ;-;

 

“Why?” Donghae and Eunhyuk asked at the same time. “Yah, they’re preparing for their comeback now. After they’re done recording some of their songs, we’re gonna treat them for dinner. We booked a huge, private room in this restaurant.” Leeteuk Oppa said. “Yeah, let’s support our Dongsaengs!” Heechul said. They nodded and headed for their rooms. I was the only one sitting down.

 

“Minchan-ah, why are you sitting? Aren’t you gonna get ready?” Yesung Oppa asked. “You mean I’m invited too?” He nodded. “Chinjah?” “Yes, we want you to know some of the people who we work with.” Leeteuk Oppa said. I smiled. “Thank you. I’ll go get ready.” I left to my room.

 

Let’s see. I shouldn’t dress too revealing, yet not like some cover up princess… I opened my closest and thought… Ah! Found the right outfit! I grabbed my white skinny jeans, gold strapped heels, a white tank top, and a pink see-through floral top. I changed into that outfit and put on some gold bangles on my left wrist. I put some natural make-up on with a light pink blush. I then curled my hair so that I could get soft, big curls. I put on my favorite pink lip gloss and threw it in my all-time favored hand bag.

 

I walked out and headed to the living room where all the chatter was coming from. When I entered, some of the guys’ jaws dropped. I looked confused a bit. “Wow, Unnie looks SUPER pretty!” Chunhee said as she jumped on me to give me a hug. Minji followed behind. “You do look pretty, Minchan-ah.” I nodded. “Thanks.” I then looked behind them. Man, these guys have some staring problems.

 

Do you want to know who were staring? Ryeowook, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk were staring with their jaws dropped. The others had their eyes bugging out. The only people who didn't reacted big were Leeteuk Oppa, Yesung Oppa, and Shindong-shii. I let out a heavy sigh. Then Chunhee whispered in my ear, “Unnie, you can date my brother. I don’t mind.” “Yah, Chunhee! Don’t you bring up that kind of nonsense!” She just giggled. I heard someone clear their throat REALLY loud. “Guys… WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT LOOKING AT MY SISTER?!?” Yesung Oppa scolded. They all looked away and I smiled. “You guys are hilarious. And this isn’t really much… Anyways, let’s go?” They nodded and I followed them out.

 

Minji, Chunhee, and I were in Minji’s car. We all had fun talking about… You know… What girls talk about! “So, Unnie… When are you going start handling my situation with Oppa?” Chunhee asked. Oh yeah! Last week, she told me she likes one of the Super Junior members and doesn’t know if he likes her back. I’m supposed to help her. But she doesn’t really need help… He likes her A LOT. How can I tell? Well, he watches her all the time. He also makes sure she’s safe and would also volunteer himself to sit next to her. Also, when we talk about her, his eyes would glisten and show some feelings.

 

“Oh! I’ll do it tomorrow! He doesn’t have a schedule, right?” “No.” “Then tomorrow it is!” She smiled. “Thank you, Unnie!” “No problem, Chunhee!” Minutes later we finally arrived at the restaurant where we would meet up with SHINee. We exited the car and followed the guys to the private room…

 

“Hyungs!” I heard a bunch of guys called as we entered the room. They looked at the two cuties next. “Hey Minji Noona. Hi Chunhee.” They cheered. Then they looked at me… You know what happened? THEIR JAWS DROPPED. OMG, I’m NOT that pleasing to look at… But I do have to admit I’m SUPER pretty… I’m not conceited… I am just really pretty… Moving on!

 

“Who is that pretty girl?” I heard the leader of the group, Onew, say. “She isn’t just pretty, she’s beautiful!” The next oldest, Jonghyun, said. “She’s super cute!” Key squealed. “She’s alright, I guess.” Minho said while straightening himself up. “Wow! You’re really pretty, lady!” Taemin said. I then took my seat next to the two lovely ladies.

 

“Guys, this is my sister who I’ve been hiding. Her name is Minchan.” I smiled at them. “Annyeonghaeseyo. They smiled cutely. “How old are you?” They asked. “I’m the same age as your leader.” Onew looked at me. “Really?” I nodded. “Cool! Let’s be friends.” I nodded. I think I can trust Onew the most out of these guys. “Us too! Not just him!” Taemin and Jonghyun protested. “Of course.” I said with a smile.

 

“You know, you really do look like Yesung Hyung!” Onew said. “Thanks... I guess?” I qusetioned, making him shake his head. “I didn't mean to offend you. I know sometimes siblings don't like being compared to each other.” He replied. “Aigoo, you didn't at all. I sometimes take that as a compliment because Yesung Oppa is awesome!” I heard my brother chuckle. “Aigoo, my little sister is so adorable!”

 

“Minchan-shii?” I turned my head and looked at Jonghyun. Wow, he's super good looking in person! “Neh?” I replied. “Are you single?” I blushed. “YAH! DON'T BE PUTTING MOVES ON HER!” I heard someone yell... I quickly faced Yesung Oppa, thinking that he was the one who said that. Surprisingly, it wasn't him. It was the guy sitting next to him, Sungmin. My eyes widen. When he realized what he said and looked at me, I could tell he was embarrassed because of his pink cheeks.

 

“Shesh, I was just asking, Hyung.” Jonghyun defended himself. “Yeah, you shouldn't be the one saying that!” Minji added. “Yeah, I should be the one to say that to him!” Yesung Oppa scolded. “Mianhe, it just happened...” Sungmin said as he was rubbing his neck. He looked at me again and I gave him a smile. “It's okay, he's a good friend to me. It's understandable that he would protect me.”

 

“Food is here!” Donghae and Eunhyuk sang. The waiters presented the delicious looking food in front of us. We all smiled. “Let's eat!” Leeteuk Oppa cheered and we nodded.

 

We all ate yummy food and continued to talk all night long. They were all so nice to me. I even gave them my number and they handed their numbers. We all said goodbye after the meal and headed home.

 

“Ah! Home sweet home!” I exclaimed happily. “Tomorrow is when I get to settle things down with one of you guys!” I was spinning around happily. I then looked at the guys and they looked scared. “What? Did I say something?” I asked innocently. “Who are you gonna settle things with?” Yesung Oppa asked. “Well it isn’t you… Right, Unnie and Chunhee?” They smiled evilly and nodded. Ah, I love my those two. “Well, I’m going to go use the ladies room to wash up and go straight to bed. Night!” I skipped off to the bathroom. Hehe, can’t wait for tomorrow. Oh yeah! Bring out that baseball bat! My plan will succeed.