SM Entertainment’s Groups + A Bit Of Jealousy = CHAOS!?

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan’s POV:

 

I bit my lip. “Neh?” I asked weakly, trying to avoid major eye contact. “This is the job you’re doing?!? A manager?!? Of a BOY group?!? In a DIFFERENT company?!” They all seemed to ask in multiple of times. I nodded. “Neh, I’m the manager of Infinite, the new boy group for Woolim Entertainment.” They surrounded me and started to ask multiple of questions. “Why didn’t you try our company?” I believe Eunhyuk Oppa asked. “Why are you managing a BOY group!??!” Donghae Oppa yelled. All their questions and yelling began to hurt my ears. This also started to make me upset.

 

YAH!! WOULD YOU AT LEAST LET HER SPEAK BEFORE YOU KILL HER WITH YOUR QUESTIONS?!?!” I heard Oppa yell. I looked up to see that he was the only one who wasn’t part of the group of askers. He looked seriously mad at the other guys. “You guys need to chill. I should be the one freaking out the most! NOT YOU!!!” He yelled at them. The others started to back away from me. Aigoo, I love you, Oppa! (^o^) “You know, I can still tell her what happened this morning.” He scolded, eying everyone except for a few of them. Wait… What happened this morning? Oh well, that can be asked another time…

 

I quickly straightened myself and smiled. “Thanks, Oppa.” He smiled. “Now, may you please explain all of this? Like, why did you decide to work now and such?” I gladly nodded. “Well, on that day when I was looking for a job, I decided to think about what I like to do. I didn’t really want to become a music teacher anymore, but still wanted to work with music. As I walked by Woolim Entertainment building, I noticed that there were a lot of people in line. I asked them what was up and they told me a job as manager was needed. I thought about it and decided to try. I didn’t have anything with me, but I was ready to answer and show him my records in Juilliard. When I was interviewed, the head of the Entertainment accepted me and I met Infinite the same day.”

 

I looked at the seven boys and winked at them, showing that I was handling it better than I thought I would. “So yes, this is my new job now. It just happened that they were going to be a guy group.” I explained. I grabbed Oppa’s hands and beamed him a smile. “Oppa, you’ll like who’s in Infinite though!” We walked towards Infinite and they all had smiles on their faces. “Remember them, Oppa? The boys that would always try to hang out with you because they thought you were cool? Sunggyu Oppa, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Howon, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Sungjong? They’re Infinite!” I cheered.

 

A smile grew on Oppa’s face. “Man, it’s been a while! How’s my Dongsaengs? Wow, Minchan, I’m actually perfectly fine with this!” “MWO? YOU’RE OKAY WITH HER WORKING AS A MANAGER FOR A GUY GROUP?!” The others yelled. “Well, yeah! I trust these boys! They took care of her when they were all in elementary school!” He then looked at Myungsoo. “But you… You…Weren’t you the kid who likes Min---.” Before Oppa could finish his sentence, Sunggyu Oppa covered his mouth. “Mangoes? Is that what you were asking? Yes! Myungsoo loves mangoes!”

 

I looked at Myungsoo. “You did? But every time I ate mangoes, you would leave the room or something.” I asked him. “Oh, it was…uh…because I had to control myself! I didn’t want to steal your food!” He stuttered out. I gave him a confused look, but nodded a little later.

 

“Anyways, we’ll be glad to show you some of our skills!” Oppa exclaimed after prying Sunggyu Oppa’s hands off. “Come on guys! Let’s do BONAMANA for the kids!” He walked to the others who were still shocked. “Okay, but after this… We’re going to know more about your relationship with these boys, Minchan!” Donghae and Eunhyuk yelled. “Yeah, yeah! Just dance already!”

 

Henry hit play on the CD player and Super Junior began to work their magic. As they were dancing, I felt a hand wrap around my arm. “Minchan, may we please speak privately in the hall?” I looked up to see that Zhou Mi was the one who whispered (well tried to) in my ear. I smiled and nodded, before following him into the hall way.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Myungsoo’s POV:
 

“Minchan, may we please speak privately in the hall?” I heard someone say. I looked at Minchan’s direction to see how close those two were. What the heck? Who is that guy? She smiled at him and followed him out of the room. What the freak? Why would she do that when she is obviously on a business task with me us!?! Did she forget the mission because of him?

 

“Ooo, someone’s a little jealous.” I heard Sungyeol teased. “Who are you talking about?” I asked. “You, obviously. You look mad and jealous right now. Why? Is it because Minchan and that good looking Sunbae walked out together to talk, alone?” He asked. I rolled my eyes. “No, I’m not jealous. Maybe they’re just talking more in depth about her job and such.” I lied before letting out a pout. Oh they better talk about her work!

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zhou Mi’s POV:

 

“So, what did you want to talk about, Zhou Mi Oppa?” She asked me with her sweet smile. “It’s been a while since we actually talked. How are you?” She smiled. “Everything is great. I love my new job and it is fun working with my old friends. They all took care of me when I was younger!” She cheered. “What about you, Zhou Mi Oppa?” “Oh, it’s been fine. I’ve been working on lyrics for SJM’s new album coming out later on… But it’s difficult because I don’t really know what to write about.”

 

She started to think (I could tell because she has a specific face for thinking) and smiled. “How about think of something that inspires you! Then you can write a song about that!” I smiled. “That’s a wonderful idea! Thank you!” She nodded. Suddenly, a grumbling noise was ringing in my ear. “What was that?” I asked before looking at her. She was blushing red and holding her stomach. “Oh… We haven’t eaten lunch yet…” My eyes widen.

 

“Then, let’s go to the pizza place next door! We can order to go so that you and your friends can eat!” She smiled and nodded. I put up my hood (just for extra precaution) and we began to walk down the stairs. As we did, I saw Jessica, Victoria, Sulli, Krystal, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon walked towards us.

 

“Zhou Mi Oppa!” They all sang. I smiled and waved at them. They looked at Minchan and Sulli and Krystal gasped. “MINCHAN UNNIE!!!!” They squealed before embracing her into a hug. “Omo! We haven’t talked in a while! How are you two? You’re taking better care of yourselves, right?” Minchan asked. Oh right, she saved them from erts.

 

“Oh, Krystal. Who is she?” Jessica asked. “Unnie, this is the girl who saved me and Sulli from those erts.” Krystal informed her sister, making Jessica smile. “You’re her? Omo, Kahmsamida for saving my younger sister!” Minchan shook her head. “No need to thank me.” The girls introduced themselves.

 

“So, why are you here, Minchan Unnie?” Sulli asked. “Oh, it’s because I’m the manager of a new group. They’re with Super Junior right now… Hey… Would you guys like to hang out? All of us? Like bring SHINee, TVXQ, and the rest of the girls in your group there? My group needs a lot of help right now. We’re going to buy Pizza as a lunch/snack/dinner thing. And I can talk to my boss if we could spend the whole day here.” They smiled and nodded. “Yeah! That’ll be fun! Come on! Let’s go get the others!” Victoria squealed before leaving with the other five.

 

“Are you sure that it’s okay?” I asked her. She nodded. “I’m going to call him right now.” She whipped out her phone and pressed some buttons before putting it towards her ear. “Mr. President? I would like to know if we could continue the whole visiting other groups tomorrow. SMENT’s groups are being really nice with us and the guys want to spend time with them…. Really? Thank you so much, Mr. President… I’ll update you with things when I do see anything… Bye!” She quickly hanged up and put her phone back. “We’re good.”

 

We both smiled and continued our walk to the exit of the building. “Yo, Zhou Mi!!!” I heard two guys yell out. I turned around to see Yunho and Changmin. “Omo, omo, omo, omo, omo!!!” I heard Minchan whisper to herself. “What is it, Minchan?” “It’s…it’s…Max Changmin!!!!” She squealed silently. “Zhou Mi, who’s she?” Yunho asked. “Oh, this is the manager of the boy group you guys were asked to meet.” I informed them.

 

“Oh… Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Yunho imnida. And this is Shim Changmin. And together we’re TVXQ!” Yunho cheered. I looked at Minchan, who was smiling like a fool. Whoa, I’ve never seen her like this before!!! This is kinda…creepy…yet cute at the same time. “Are you a fan?” Changmin asked. She shyly nodded and made her smile smaller. “N-e-e-h…I-I-I am a-a f-fa-a-n of TVXQ. Especially you…Changmin..” She confessed while stuttering.

 

“Oh, really?” He asked. “Well, it’s a pleasure that a pretty girl like you is a fan of mine… But where are you two heading for?” “Oh, we’re going to buy pizza for all of us.” I told him. “Oh, we’ll come along. It’ll be a hassle bringing all those boxes when there’s only two people.” Yunho said. “Thank you!” Minchan said. They nodded and put on their hoods. We quickly left for the pizza parlor… Hmmm…. I wonder what the guys are doing…

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sungmin’s POV:

 

WHERE THE HECK ARE ZHOU MI AND MINCHAN?!?!? Why the freak did he leave with her…without telling us! The freak?! …wait… Why am I freaking out?! They’re just close friends! Ha! I shouldn’t be freaking out! No one else likes Minchan in Super Junior… RIGHT?!?

 

“So, how do you guys know her?” Leeteuk Hyung asked. “Oh, we were in the same class as her.” Dongwoo said while pointing to both him and Sunggyu. “She tutored the four of us.” Woohyun said as he, Sungyeol, Howon, and Myungsoo raised their hands. “And she baby sat me!” Sungjong cheered happily. “Oh, so all of you, including Minchan, were all childhood friends?” Ryeowook asked, making them nod.

 

-Your love is all I need- I heard a TVXQ song playing. I looked around. No one in Super Junior has that ringtone…we only use our songs. So… Who’s phone is that? I saw Myungsoo blush a tiny bit and flipped out his phone from his pocket. “Yobosaeyo? ...Oh…uh…Minchan!!!!” He stuttered out. WHAT THE FREAK?!?! THAT SONG IS A FREAKIN’ LOVE SONG!!! DOES HE LIKE MINCHAN?!?!?

 

I glared at the kid and I think he noticed because he looked away from me. “Neh? Oh… Really? Kahmsamida to you and Zhou Mi Sunbae! Oh… Chinjah? Wahh!!! Kahmsamida Minchan! Okay…. Bye-bye!!!” He said happily before hanging up. “Was that Noona?” Sungjong asked.

 

“Neh, Minchan is going to buy all of us food and we’re basically going to party here with the other SMENT.” Myungsoo informed all of us. “Really? Yay!!!” The rest of the Infinite members cheered. “Yeah… Oh, Jong-woon Hyung! If you’re worried about who she is with…. She’s with Zhou Mi Sunbae, Yunho Sunbae, and Changmin Sunbae!” What?! She’s surrounded by more MALE artists?! Especially with TVXQ Hyungs?!? The group who makes a lot of girls SWOON over them?!? NO!!!! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

 

“Uh…. Hyung? Are you okay?” I heard Eunhyuk ask. I turned to him and nodded. “Neh, wae?” “Because you look like you’re about to kill someone…” He told me. I looked at the mirrored wall and saw my form. My hands were balled into tight fists, I was bending a bit forward, and I was glaring… Oh great! Way to go Sungmin! You might scare the rookies! I straightened myself up and smiled. “I’m good.” I assured him. Now… Back to freaking out…

 

WHAT ARE THOSE THREE BOYS DOING TO MY MINCHAN?!?!?!?!!

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Minchan’s POV:

 

Oh My Freakin’ Gosh!!! I’m standing next to the Max Changmin!!! OHMYGOD!!! >///<

 

Okay, he was my first top K-Pop singer crush… Then came Hyunseung and stole Changmin’s princess away…. But anyways… He is like an awesome singer!! I love his long notes in Mirotic and his voice is so powerful! I love it! And I love him (but not as much as Hyunseung…. HYUNGSEUNG!!!! ^0^)! Aish, I can’t believe I’m keeping my total cool with this incredible cute guy!

 

“Oh… I’m craving for some desert too!” Changmin said with a cute pout. “You always crave for something.” Yunho told him as he looked at the pizza menu. “How about I take Minchan with me to the cake shop across the street? It’ll be fun!” He cheered. OHMYjfoirehlginrwertyuiknbvcxsdfghfreigtbulaeinGOSH!!!!!! DID HE JUST ASK ME, little old me, TO GO WITH HIM?!? ALONE?!
“I’m not so sure… She’s kinda new to this part of the city…” Zhou Mi said with a worried face. Awww! My best friend is worried about me!!! He is such the sweetest thing! “Yeah, Zhou Mi is right… What if Minchan gets lost?” Yunho asked. Changmin walked closer to the guys and made them huddle in a group. I guess he wanted to speak to them privately?

 

“WHAT?!?!?!” Zhou Mi cried out, making everyone look at him. “Oh, mianhe!!! He’s just having some problems…” I told everyone, hoping that everyone would go back to what they were doing. Thank god they did. “Shesh, you could’ve blown your cover!” Yunho said. “Mianhe… Anyways… What?!?” Zhou Mi said in a whisper tone. “What? It’s true! So, please?” Changmin begged. “Okay, I’ll let you… But don’t lose her.” Yunho said. “Yes! Come on, Minchan!!!” Before I knew it, Changmin grabbed my hand and led me to the cake shop… GAHH!!! HE’S HOLDING MY HAND!!!!! >////<

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zhou Mi’s POV:

 

WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?!? CHANGMIN IS WHAT?!?! He’s interested in Minchan?!?!?!?!?!?!??

 

“Awww, that’s so cute!!! Those two would make a cute couple!” Yunho sang before going in line to order. “Yunho? You’re okay with it?!” I asked him. He nodded. “Why? Someone a little jealous?” He shot back with a sly smile. “I’m not jealous.” “Pssh… Yeah right… Oh, Annyeonghaseyo. I would like….” Yunho continued to order our food. Me? Jealous? No I’m not!

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No One’s POV (At the Dance Studio):

 

Everyone was already there. SHINee and Infinite were getting along just perfectly. Girls’ Generation and f(x) were waiting for the beloved Minchan to return so that the can gossip and chit-chat about girl things. Super Junior were still practicing a bit, but they were also in the conversation with SHINee and Infinite.

 

“Oh, so your manager is Minchan Noona?” Taemin asked. “Neh, Taemin Sunbae.” Sunggyu replied with a smile. The youngest boy of SHINee pouted. “Lucky… I want to be Minchan Noona.” He whispered to himself, thinking that no one had heard him. “What, Taemin? You want to what?!” Heechul asked in shocked. “Oh, you heard me Heechul Hyung?” Taemin asked, who was surprised and shocked at the same time.

 

“What did Heechul Hyung hear?” Ryeowook asked. “That Taemin wants to be with Minchan!” Heechul yelled out loud before laughing really hard. “What? Taeminnie, do you have a crush on Minchan?” Jinki asked his Dongsaeng. “A-A-Aniyo, Hy-y-y-u-n---g!!!” Taemin stuttered out, making all the girls in the room giggle and some of the guys . “Awww! Taeminnie has a crush Minchan Unnie!” Krystal and Sulli teased. It began to make Taemin’s cheeks turn red.

 

Some people in the room were a bit furious though. Who, you ask? Well one was obviously Sungmin. He was extremely mad. Well who wouldn’t be? He found out that there are others crushing on the girl he loves! Even a guy who Minchan is going to work with is has a huge crush on her (Thanks to the clues he got from earlier)! Plus, knowing that his flirtatious Hyungs (When they are with someone they like…) were around her while he wasn’t there made him more worried. He knew that Minchan has a charm that can catch any guy’s heart.

 

Another person in the room was Myungsoo. He was worried. He just got close with Minchan again. He didn’t want to lose his chance with her. No one could blame him for feeling this way. Ever since she left, he promised himself that he wouldn’t be with any other girl. He rejected all the girls who asked him out for Minchan. Now that she’s finally back and is in close reach, he wants to try his hardest to be with her.

 

The third person was no other than Henry. His feelings for Minchan were still there. He wants their past loving relationship to be up and running again. He wants her to be his girl and he wants to be her man. He’s been trying to become a better man for her.

 

Last, but not least, was Ryeowook. Ah, the boy who hasn’t even reached out to Minchan yet. He truly wants to be with her. His small little crush turned into yearning feelings for her love and attention. Yes, he wants to be her boyfriend. He’s been trying his hardest to impress her though. This skinny little boy is trying to build some muscle for her. Also, he’s been trying to cook more so that she doesn’t have to do anything. Yes, he’ll do anything for her to be happy.

 

Why wasn’t Yesung mad, you ask? Well, he’s getting used to people liking his little sister. He was first hit with this when he found out that Henry was in a relationship with Minchan, and that he secretly still wants to be back with her (Henry told him that in private). Also, he found out that Sungmin likes Minchan from Chunhee, the guy’s little sister. He remembered that Ryeowook has a tiny crush on Minchan. Then recently, he found out that Zhou Mi likes Minchan. Now how did he find that out? Well, easy. Zhou Mi told him that morning before they ate breakfast. He confessed to him in Yesung’s room. And now he remembers Myungsoo’s huge crush on Minchan when those two were little.

 

So now, Yesung is getting used to it. He understands that she is going to find someone and fall in love with them. He might as well start thinking that way....but he’s still going to be that protective Oppa.

 

“Hmmm… When will Minchan Noona come back?” Taemin asked, trying to change the subject. “Why? You want to confess to her?” Kibum asked. “A-a-niyo!!!!” The younger boy stuttered out. Minho decided that this would be a fun time to start playing around.

 

“What? Taemin? You really like Minchan? What happened to 2Min?!” Minho asked him. “2Min? Oppa?! You don’t remember me? MinStal!” Krystal cried in a puppy face. “MinStal? Minho? Are you dating my sister? Why didn’t you tell me?! Heechul Oppa! Do something about 2Min then!!” Jessica cried out. “I can’t hurt 2Min! I’m going to hurt my son!” Heechul cried, referring to Taemin. “Heechul? Why are you crying out for him? Shouldn’t it be me you are asking for, Sica? Remember HaeSica?” Donghae yelled. “Hae!! WHAT HAPPENED TO EUNHAE!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!” Eunhyuk asked with a hurt expression.

 

This kind of game continued on and Infinite were truly confused. “Hyung… What’s going on?” Howon asked Dongwoo. He shrugged. “I don’t know.” He said out loud, only being heard by the rest of Infinite. “This is weird… Do you think they’re crazy?” Sungjong asked Sungyeol. “I don’t know, but they’re not crazy.” Sungyeol replied. “Hmmm… I wonder what’s taking Minchan Noona so long.” Woohyun wondered out loud. Well… Let’s go see!

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No One’s POV (Outside of the Cake Shop):

 

“Thanks for coming, Minchan.” Changmin said with a smile on his face. He was happy that he could spend some alone time with Minchan. His interest level on her rose every time she smiled, which was every minute they were together. He loved the way she smiled and how passionate she was about her job (even though that managing isn’t really her job.).

 

“Oh, you’re welcome.” Minchan replied shyly. She was still on cloud nine because he was with her first celebrity crush. She looked down and continued to follow Changmin’s side. She wasn’t really paying attention where she was walking. All she followed was Changmin’s feet from the corner of her eye.

 

Suddenly, someone bumped into her. The person who bumped into her fell, but when Minchan was about to fall, Changmin caught her. “Oh, are you okay?” He asked her in his worried tone. She quickly nodded and stood up straight. She looked at the person who bumped into her. She noticed that all his paperwork was scattered on the side walk.

 

“Omo, mianheyo!” She cried. She helped him pick up his things. She noticed that some of these papers had pictures of boys and girls with brief information about them. It also said what performing talent each one had. She quickly flipped her phone out and took a silent picture of one of the forms. She put her phone back and turned to the guy with a smile.

 

“I’m sorry that I bumped into you, here you go.” She said as she handed him his paperwork. He bowed and thanked her before looking up at her. When he did, his eyes widen in shock. “Kim Minchan? Is that you?” He asked. She looked up at him with a confused look, but when she finally faced him she realized why he asked about who she was. Her eyes were now wide and her jaw dropped in shock, while the mysterious guy’s face grew a happy smile.

 

"IS THAT REALLY YOU, MIN-KI OPPA?!?!"

 

 

[Author Note of July 9, 2011: Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!! :))))

 

I think you can tell that I'm super duper freakin' happy! Why?!?! Well, because of the BEAUTIFUL POSTER AND BACKGROUND for my story!!!! XDDD I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! I TRULY DO!!!! It's super pretty!!!!! SERIOUSLY, THOSE TWO MADE ME SO HAPPY I STARTED TO TEAR UP WHEN I POSTED IT UP!!! TTWTT THESE WERE TEARS OF JOY!!! And my Awesome Unnie, Yeoniie is the one I thank for making me this!! UNNIE KAHMSAMIDA!!!! :)))))

 

Anyways, back to you guys... I seriously appreciate you guys commenting from time to time about my story! It makes me really, really happy! You have no idea how much I thank you guys for reading and commenting. I really love you guys!

 

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I hope my appreciation and thankfulness reaches out to each of you! Thank you so much! Take Care Always!!! :D]