Best Friends?

That's Life With Super Junior

Zhou Mi’s POV:

 

Henry and Yesung’s little sister have been gone for a while. It’s been exactly 20 minutes. I don’t understand why they had to leave in order to talk. They could have just gone to his or her room and talk. Maybe they needed privacy…

 

I was done unpacking my bag and putting Henry’s stuff in his room. I checked on Yesung (because we’re close) and he looked worried. “What’s the matter Yesung?” I’m guessing he was so into his own world because when I asked that, he jumped out of his desk chair. “Oh, Zhou Mi… Nothing much… I’m just worried about my baby sister and Henry… They’ve been gone for a while…” He turned to his pet turtles. “You miss your auntie, huh? I miss her too. I’m scared… I’m gonna beat up Henry if he does anything to your auntie.”

 

I let out a laugh. “Hey, I’ll go look for them.” He looked at me. “Seriously?” I nodded. I would do anything for him. He hugged me. “Thanks! I would go look for her, but I have to look after my babies.” “Okay, I’ll go now.” I left his room and put on my shoes. I waved at everyone and took off to find the two kids.

 

“He said he wanted to talk at the park… Probably the closest one from the dorm.” I immediately went right and quickly walked to the park. It was dark, but not completely because of the street lamps. After a few minutes, I finally found the park. From where I was standing, I could see the two kids talking. Then the girl got up and Henry did the same. He offered a hand and she just smiled cutely. Instead, they linked arms and walked to a direction that isn’t towards mine…

 

For some odd reason, I didn’t like the image of those two… Close. I wanted to separate them. Why was I feeling like this? Shesh…

 

I ran up to them and called, “HENRY!! MINCHAN!!” They turned around and he pulled away from her… SUCCESS! I mean… It’s weird to see them so close when they just reunited…

 

“Oh, Zhou Mi!” Henry said while motioning me to come closer to them. I ran even faster. “Why are you here?” I shrugged. “Yesung was worried about you kids. So, I decided to tag along.” The pretty girl smiled. “Thanks, Zhou Mi. We were just going to go get some ice cream. Would you like to come and have some? Henry is paying!” I looked at him. He would NEVER pay for anything for anybody… Why does he start now? “Okay.” She again beamed a happy smiled and linked arms with both me and Henry. “Let’s go!” We began to walk to the closest ice cram parlor.

 

“Yay!” She exclaimed as we found one. She ran in and we followed happily. “What would you like?” She asked me. “Hmm. Mint chocolate chip.” “Arasso. Now order for us, Henry.” She demanded. It was honestly cute. “Okay. Go find a seat.” We nodded together and sat in a booth that was closest to the exit.

 

“So… May you please tell me stuff about you?” I asked. “Oh… I’m Kim Minchan… You know who I’m related to. I’m currently 21, 22 here. I hope we can be good friends and get along. I want to be friends with you!” She cheered. That made me smile. “Of course, we can be good friends.”

 

“Mmmm, for school... I graduated University of New York at the age of 16 and graduated Juilliard at the age of 20.” My eyes widen. Dang! She’s smart! “Mmm, if you’re curious about how I know Henry… We met at Juilliard.”

 

“Ice cream!” Henry sang as he presented us our orders. We began to eat and had a nice conversation. “So, Henry… Is there anything you would like to tell me about your relationship with Minchan at Juilliard?” I asked. He looked at me. “Well…” He looked at her and she shrugged. “If you want to tell, then tell. I’m not telling because Oppa will kill you.” She said before putting another spoonful of ice cream. He sighed. “Then I won’t tell.” “Just tell me, Henry. I promise I won’t tell.” He looked down and she let out a heavy sigh.

 

“Okay. We dated back then. We were in a relationship and we broke up before Super Junior M debuted.” She confessed easily. “Really? You guys dated?” She nodded. “Well, this’ll be juicy gossip to talk about to the guys tonight.” “Hyung!” “What?” She laughed and we began to join in with her. “Well, let’s go?” She asked after she finished. We nodded and left the parlor.

 

“Oh Zhou Mi… Since we’ll be best friends… I can speak Mandarin… So if you want to talk privately with me or comfortably, just… You know, talk.” I nodded. “Wait, best friends?” She smiled. “Yup, you’re officially one of the nice guys in the dorms.” “Who are the guys who aren’t nice?” “Just Henry... No one else.” She replied with an evil smile. “What? Why?” Henry asked with a sad face. “Just ‘cause.” She linked arms with me. “Let’s go best friend.” I smiled and followed her lead. “Hey! Wait up you guys!” Henry called while following behind us.

 

Minchan laughed at Henry as we kept skipping away. I looked at her and she was smiling brightly. For some odd reason, her smile is making my heart beat fast... I smiled. I hope we can become really close, Minchan.

 

[Author's Note of June 5, 2011:  Hi-Hi~ It's me again! So, I was curious if you guys are doing my recent poll about the other main character guy from Infinite! I do need to use the results soon, so please please vote! :D

I really appreciate everyone reading my story! It makes me smile when you guys comment, the view rate gets higher, and the subscriber number rises! Thank you so much! You don't know how meaningful it is for you guys to read my story and comment!

And remember, you got that masianlove♥]