Come Back Again~!

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan’s POV:

 

“Okay… I think this is a perfect outfit.” I muttered while looking at myself in the mirror. I was wearing dark blue skinny jeans, a white, off-shoulder top that had a black or dark navy blue smiley face, and a dark blue tank under my top. My hair was straightened and I had my clear, crystal heart earrings on. I had the matching necklace that I share with Sungmin and the silver heart bracelet that matches with Myungsoo. “Okay, I think this is okay. I mean, girls performing wear more revealing clothes, right?” I asked myself.

 

You know why I’m worried about my outfit? It’s because today is the day Infinite performs for the first time! Yes! They’re making their debut at Music Bank! I’m really excited for them because they worked so hard to make it. I mean, sure we’re doing it for our mission, but they really wanted to be in the music business ever since they were younger.

 

“Aish, whatever… I’ll bring a sweater or something.” I went in my closet and grabbed a simple pink sweater. After preparing my huge purse (holding all my personal items and my gun, which is in a black case), I smiled and walked out of the room.

 

“So, we’ll meet you later?” I heard Oppa ask behind me. I turned around and nodded. “Neh, I have to meet up with the boys at Woolim and such.” I informed Oppa. “Okay, I hope you’ll be in a waiting room with nice people. I don’t know who we’re sharing with, but usually rookies share with other idols’ waiting room.” I smiled and pinched his cheeks. “Araso, I’ll take care of myself. You just focus on your performance.” He laughed and pulled my hands away.

 

“I’ll be going now.” I waved at him and headed for the front door. I put on my black flats. Just like last time, I saw two arms wrapping around my waist. I turned my head and saw Sungmin. I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes. “Yah, let go. I need to go to work.” “Don’t be so mean, just hug me back! You know you want to.” I pulled away from him and smiled. “Aniyo, I’m fine. Bye-Bye!” I sang before running out of the door. “Just you wait! I’ll get you at Music Bank.” I heard him yell when I was in the elevator.

 

I ignored him and continued my way to the car. I hopped in there and drove to the work building. I got out of my car and headed in. “Good morning, Ms. Kim.” I heard the front office guy greeted. I waved at him with a smile and headed towards Song Appa’s office. I knocked on his door and entered.

 

“Ah, if it isn’t my lovely daughter.” He said with a huge smile. I smiled back at him and stood in front of his desk. “Was there anything you wanted to talk to me about?” I asked him. He nodded. “Today is when Infinite debuts, right?” “Neh, Song Appa.” He got up and looked at me, straight in the eye. “So, you have to pay attention to your surroundings. I believe that the so called killers are going to appear on stage today. And you can’t figure out who’s the killer in a blink of an eye, since we couldn’t find out the stolen lyrics from artists. We failed when you guys visited other Entertainment buildings. The only thing we so called succeeded is finding out that the killers are around… We can’t afford to have another group of innocent people to die all of a sudden.”

 

I smiled at him and nodded. “Yes, sir. I’ll try my best to pin point anything unusual.” He smiled and put his hand on my shoulder, giving it a comforting squeeze. “I know you’ll try. I have faith in you.” I smiled and bowed. “I’ll see you later, Song Appa.” He smiled and I left the room. –Everyday I shock, SHOCK! Every night I shock, SHOCK!- I heard my phone sing. I pulled out my phone and accepted the call while walking out of the building.

 

Minchan’s Phone Call:

 

Minchan: Yobosaeyo?

Sungyeol: Noona!!! Where are you? We can’t leave until you’re here!

Sungjong: Yeah! I know it’s really early, but we would like to be there really early!

Minchan: Araso, araso… I’m coming. I had to talk to Song Appa about our mission.

Sunggyu: Oh, that’s understandable.

Myungsoo: Yah! Don’t rush her!

Minchan: Thanks for siding with me, Sunggyu Oppa and Myungsoo. But why can’t we just meet at the performing area? *unlocks car, closes the door, and starts the car*

Woohyun: Because we have to car pool with you!

Minchan: EHH!? *puts it on speaker, puts on seat belt, and drives away*

Dongwoo: Yeah, we have to have our manager with us.

Howon: I think you have to like sign us in or something.

Minchan: Ahhh, araso…Well, I’m already on my way.

The Sung Brothers: MWO?! YOU’RE DRIVING WITH ONLY ONE HAND ON THE STEERING WHEEL?!

Minchan: Aish, SHHHH!! I’m driving! Don’t make me get in an accident! And I’m not! I have you guys on speaker.

Woohyun: Ahh…

Minchan: So wait, is everything ready? Clothes and stuff?

Howon: Oh, the Make-Up Noonas and the Clothing Noonas are preparing the van now.

Minchan: Ah, okay. So, probably when I show up… We still have to wait?

Sungjong: Aniyo. They’re almost done.

Minchan: Ah, okay… Oh, I’m almost there! I’ll see you guys there, okay?

Myungsoo: Neh!

Sunggyu: Bye! We’ll see you soon!

Minchan: Okay~

 

I parked and left my car. After searching around for a few seconds, I finally found the guys waiting at the front. “Infinite!” I yelled before running over to them. They turned their heads and smiled. “Yeah! Manager Noona is here! We can go~!” Sungjong sang. I gave him a confused look. “Manager Noona?” He nodded. “We have to look professional and call you that.” I smiled and ruffled his hair. “Aigoo, so cute.”

 

We quickly headed into the van that we were going to car pool together in. When the driver got the thumbs up, he left the building and headed straight for the performing building. Talking and laughing were filling the air, with smiles on everyone’s face. “I seriously can’t wait.” Sungyeol said. I nodded. What caught my attention was hearing some voices, singing and practicing their parts. I turned my head to see Sunggyu Oppa, Woohyun, and Myungsoo singing. Howon and Dongwoo were silently rapping and moving their hands, practicing their choreography mentally.

 

“Hyung, which face should I do when I’m performing? My serious one? My cute one? Or more hot one?” Sungjong asked, making each face after describing the type. I rolled my eyes. “Yah, there are certain rules to things like that.” I told him. He looked at me. “What do you mean by that, Noona?” He asked me, looking so absorbed into the topic. I giggled. “Okay, so when it’s your part… Look as if you’re feeling the emotion of the lyrics you’re saying. Maybe a tad bit of seriousness is needed for your lyrics. Then, when you’re doing chorus or just back up dancing, you can look blank or smile. But the trick is… When you see that red light on that camera closest to you, either be really cute or show some seriousness. I guarantee you that you’ll get a lot of attention.” I whispered in his ear.

 

He smiled and nodded. “Araso, thank you for the advice… But how’d you get that information?” I shrugged. “Sungminnie Oppa told me that. To tell you guys…” “Ahh, chinjah?” I nodded. “Well, it’s a good thing that we’re sharing waiting rooms! I can totally thank him for the piece of advice.” My eyes widen. “Mwo? We’re sharing rooms with who?” I asked. “You didn’t know? We’re sharing waiting rooms with Super Junior!” He informed me.

 

I gasped. “Chinjah?!” I yelled in his ear. He winced in my loud voice and patted his ears. “Aish, NEH!! Didn’t I just say that?” I slumped into my seat. “Oh no…. Oh, no…” I shook my head endlessly. “Waeyo? Why are you freaking out?” He asked me worriedly. “This isn’t good. The dude who apparently likes me a lot is going to be seeing me take care of seven boys… Aish, I don’t want him to...” “Be jealous?” Sungjong interrupted with a sly smile. “Aniyo! I meant I don’t want him to hate you guys because he likes it when I give him my attention.” He let out a laugh and shook his head. “Uh-huh, you don’t want him to be jealous.”

 

I pouted and pushed his shoulder. “Aniyo… I’m worried that he might do something to you guys…” He rolled his eyes. “Sure you do….” I heard Woohyun gasp in excitement. “We’re here! And there are fans! Omo! They have banners and posters of us!” He cheered. We all looked out the window and saw what he just described. “Wah!!! This is so cool!” Dongwoo said. “Guys, this is where your journey begins… And remember what Mr. President said… If you guys make it and put your name out there really well… You guys are going to sign a full contract.” They nodded.

 

The car parked and I was the first person to get out (I put on some sunglasses). I waited for them to get out and we walked into the building. Squeals from fans were coming every where. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

 

We finally entered (I dropped my sunglasses in my bag) and a PD directed us to the waiting room. As we walked there, the PD gave me their mics and equipment needed for them. “Here, let's go do rehearsals first.” The PD said. They nodded and we left to the stage. We saw some fans already sitting, watching stars rehearse. The guys practiced really hard and we headed back to the room.

 

When we got in, it was completely empty. I let out a relieved sigh. “Okay, go change in the dressing rooms or something. I’ll wait for you in here.” They nodded and grabbed their outfits and technical equipment before leaving. I slumped onto a make-up chair. “Are you okay, Minchan?” I heard one of the make-up artists asking me. I smiled at her and nodded. “Kind of… I’m just worried when…”

 

“And we’re here in our waiting room!” I heard a familiar voice sang. Oh.NO… “MINCHAN?!?” I waved at them, not looking at their shocked faces. “Wahh… Amazing, I’m guessing Infinite is going to be in here too?” Donghae asked. I nodded. I looked up and saw them all dressed in their outfits and sitting around. “So who’s sharing our…MINCHAN?!” I heard the voice I didn’t want to hear scream.

 

“Yes?” I got up. “Yay!!! I’m with Minchan!!” Sungmin sang, before embracing me in a tight hug. “Esh… Let go… We’re in public now… To risky… To be like this…” I said. He let go of me and nodded. “Araso, araso… But I’m really happy to see that you’re going to be in the same waiting room as us!” I rolled my eyes and patted his shoulder. “Uh-huh…”

 

The door opened and I saw Infinite dressed up in their nice outfits. “Noona! How do we look?” Sungjong asked, jumping over towards me. I smiled and put both of my thumbs up. “Daebak! Now, get your make-up on now… We need your Sunbaes to get their make-up ready, but you guys are going to be on first.” They nodded and quickly went into the care of the make-up Unnies.

 

I stretched and let a small yawn out. “Aish… I’m kind of tired.” I muttered. Then, I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pulled me towards the couch. “Ouch!” I said. I looked at the side to see Sungmin smiling at me. “Here, lean on my arm.” I rolled my eyes. “Aniyo! I have to be professional! And we’re in public.” He let out a pout and looked at everyone in the room. “Will you guys keep in a secret? For me?” He asked, using his aegyo.

 

Okay, it was totally unfair that he did that since half of the crew were FEMALE! And no ONE (except for me!) can resist his aegyo. So you know what happened? They all awed and nodded. He smiled in victory and patted his shoulder. “Shiro!” I said, crossing my arms and turning the other way, facing Henry. “Henry, help me please.” I said in my pleading voice. He smiled and nodded. “Lean on me then, we have records that we were college friends.” I smiled and leaned on him.

 

“Yah! Henry!! Give her to me!” Sungmin yelled. I stuck my tongue out. “Bleh! Henry’s arms are soft! Yours aren’t since you work out a lot.” He pouted at me. “Come on! Please? Or else I’ll tell everyone what you wrote in that note.” He said with an evil smile. My eyes widen. “What note?” I heard multiple people ask. “Nothing!” I lied. I glared at him and eventually leaned on him. “Happy?” He nodded. “Very.”

 

I could feel all these stares from Infinite, making the atmosphere very awkward. When Infinite was done with their make-up, I pushed Sungmin off the couch. “Sungminnie Oppa wants to get his make-up done first!” I said with an evil smile. He pouted as he walked over to the make-up chair. I was about to lie on the arm rest, but I felt a hand guided me to lean on their shoulder. I looked up to see Henry smiling at me. “It’s still okay, right?” I smiled and nodded, moving a bit closer to Henry.

 

I looked at Myungsoo, who was the only one standing (since the others to the chairs). I pouted and patted the empty space next to me. “Myungsoo, come sit here!” I told him. He smiled and took the place. He looked at my wrist and smiled. “You’re wearing the bracelet.” He whispered. I nodded with a smile. “I am too.” He said, pulling his sleeve up to reveal the star bracelet. “I think I’m going to wear it for every performance. As a good luck charm, since you are my best friend and you gave it to me.” I smiled and punched his arm lightly.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sungmin’s POV:

 

My eyes widened when I saw what Minchan and Myungsoo were doing, thanks to the mirror. I glanced to the right side of me and saw Yesung looking at himself in the mirror. “Hyung… Can I ask you something?” He nodded. “Sure, what is it?” I bit my lip. “Why does Minchan always hang out with Myungsoo?” I whispered, knowing that he was the only one he could hear it.

 

“Oh, it’s because they were childhood friends. I think he was the closest to her, even though he’s a bit too young for her. He helped her a lot and stuff. And he always worries about her. Like when she left for America, he was devastated and would always come to our house every Saturday to ask if she was alright.” “Oh…” I said while nodding along.

 

“He also had a crush on her… And I think he still does.” He informed me with a sly smile. My eyes widen. My attention was on those two again, who were giggling and talking, smiles across both faces. I noticed that they were wearing matching bracelets. I glared at Myungsoo and bit my lip. Does he not know that Minchan is mine?

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Minchan’s POV:

 

Myungsoo and I kept on playing around. “Yah, I thought you were tired.” Henry interrupted. I rolled my eyes and poked his cheeks. “Whatever. You should be happy that I'm still leaning on your arm.” “I am, in fact.” He whispered. I smiled and pinched his nose. “Uh-huh, but you'll forever be my best friend.

 

I heard the door knob turn and I quickly sat up straight. “Infinite will be on soon. Please head over now.” One of the crew men said. The boys nodded and we all got up. “Hey, where are you going?” I heard Sungmin ask. I rolled my eyes and looked at him. “Hey, this is their very first performance, I have to be there for them for support.” I waved at him and left the waiting room.

 

We were now at the edge of the stage, watching a group performing. “Who are they?” I asked one of the crew's men. “Oh them? They're a new group that's debuting. They're called Teen Top.” I nodded. “Are Infinite and Teen Top the only groups debuting today?” He shook his head. “There are three other groups. One is called SISTAR. Another is Phoenix. Finally, the last group is called A-vil.” “Oh, chinjah?” I bit my lip, are one of these four groups the killing group or have connections with the killers?

 

“Next up is another rookie group. And they're Infinite!” I heard the MC sang. I looked at the guys and put my thumbs up. “You guys are going to do great, I just know it.” They smiled and waved at me. “Wish us luck.” Quickly, they headed on to stage and the music began to play. Right there and then, they began to perform.

 

I watched them happily. “Aigoo, these boys have grown up well.” I touched my chest, feeling the whole mother-is-proud feeling. “Is this how a mother feels when they're proud of their children? Wah, it feels incredible... I can't wait to have my own kids and feel this way.” I whispered to myself. I felt something wrap around my waist. “Well, when we get to that point in the future, we can have kids.” I looked up and saw Sungmin smiling cheekily.

 

“Aish, get off!” I scolded in a whisper while pushing him away. “Yah, we're in public and we're not even dating. Don't you dare make me get into a freakin' scandal.” He rolled his eyes. “Whatever... Anyways, Infinite is really good.” I nodded. “I'm really proud of them.” He nodded. “Well, I have to go back to the waiting room. I'll see you later?” I nodded and watched him leave.

 

“Dashi Dorawa~” The song ended and the crowd applauded. I watched them bow multiple times before heading back. They were all full of smiles when they saw me. “Noona!!! We did it!” Sungjong sang after he gave his head set to the PD. They all enveloped me in a group hug. “Ugh, guys!! You guys stink and are really sweaty!” I said while laughing. “Come on, let's go and get you guys cleaned up a bit.” They nodded.

 

We were walking to the waiting room. I was in front of them. While walking, I saw a few stares from a few girls and some guys. I looked at them and they looked away. Wow, aren't you scared. I wasn't watching where I was looking and I ended up bumping into someone. “Omo, mianheyo.” I said. The person looked up and gave me a smile. “Oh, no worries.” He looked behind me and smirked.

 

“Are you their manager?” I nodded. “Wow, I didn't know guy groups can get pretty female manager...” He stuck out his hand and gave me a sweet smile. “Bang Min Soo imnida, A.K.A C.A.P of Teen Top. Leader and one of the rappers in Teen Top.” He winked at me, still giving me a huge grin. I took his hand and shook it, forcing a smile out. “Annyeonghaeseyo, I hope you and your group can get along with mine. They're Infintite.” He nodded.

 

“That's good to know... Since we're debuting at the same time, I don't think it'll be weird to call each other Hyung and such.” I looked at the Infinite boys and they nodded. “Sure, but how old are you.” Min Soo smiled. “Well, I was born in November 4, 1992. And I'm the oldest in my group” I gasped and my eyes widen. Why is this kid hitting on me? He's freakin' Myungsoo's age! No, he's younger than Myungsoo by a few months!!!

 

“Oh, then you can practically call all of us Hyungs except for these two.” Woohyun said while pointing Myungsoo and Sungjong. He nodded. “So, I'm guessing everyone in my group has to call all of you Hyungs?” They nodded. “How about you?” He asked me. “I'm older than you. 1989.” He nodded. “Then can I call you Noona?” I let out a sigh. “When you're closer to me, maybe. Now if you'll excuse us, my group has to go to their waiting room.” I said sweetly before leading Infinite away. “Ooo, just my style.” I heard Min Soo while high-five-ing some other guy. I rolled my eyes. “In your dreams.” I mumbled.

 

Oppa! Stop being a meanie face!” I heard behind the door. “Hey! You started it! You sat on me! So it's my turn to punish you!” Is that Sungmin? Who the freak is he talking to him? I opened the door and my jaw instantly dropped. “WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!” I yelled.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Siwon's POV:

 

I heard knocking on the door. I put my bible down and opened the door. There, I saw the smiling aegyo princess in Girls' Generation, Sunny. “Oh, Sunny!” I said, while letting her in. She bowed at the guys. “I thought you guys would be hungry. So I brought some food for you guys to eat.” She said, presenting the plastic bags filled with snacks.

 

“Wah, kahmsamida!!” Everyone cheered. I sat back down and picked up my bible. I looked at the guys. Everyone was full of smiles and happily eating. There was one person, however, not smiling. And it was Sungmin. I think I know why... Is it because Sunny, his ex-girlfriend, is in the same room as him? Yes, Sunny, from Girls' Generation, was Sungmin's past girlfriend. Now, I wasn't supposed to know since they were all secretive, but it was quite obvious when Sungmin would sneak out of the dance practice room to see her. Plus, I saw them hugging and her kissing his cheek way back then. How did I find out that they broke up? Well, it's obvious since he's now head over heels for Minchan.

 

“Siwon? You don't want to eat?” She asked me kindly. I shook my hand. “I'm good, I don't really like eating before performances.” She nodded and went back to her conversation with everyone else. She, however, broke the awkward wall between her and Sungmin by giving him some food. Honestly, I don't know why she's even here in the first place. I believe she came here without her members, so why is she here (not to sound extremely rude)?

 

I looked at her and saw that she was staring at Sungmin, who was eating some apple slices. Does she still like Sungmin? “Sunny? Do you want to sit down?” Shindong asked. She nodded. “Hmm, is it okay if I...” She said in a joking manner, before sitting on Sungmin's lap. Oh no, oh no, not a good thing as of the moment.

 

He rolled his eyes and gently pushed her off. “Yah, I didn't offer you to sit on my lap.” He said in between laughs. Oh gosh, did he seriously forget about Minchan? “Well, here's your punishment.” He got up with an evil smile. Oh no, please don't... Oh... Too late... He started to tickle her, making her fall on the couch.

 

“Oppa! Stop being a meanie face!” She said while laughing. “Hey! You started it! You sat on me! So it's my turn to punish you!” Sungmin said, before laughing really hard and continuing tickling her. Oh My Gosh... Minchan better... Then the door slammed open. I turned my head to see a shocked Minchan. “WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!” She yelled, making everyone look at her. This is seriously a face palm moment, and I ended up doing one.

 

“Oh! Minchan~!” Sunny sang as if nothing was wrong. I looked at Sungmin, who was in complete shock. My attention went back to Minchan. She bit her lip. “Infinite, go in. I need to take a small walk.” She muttered before leaving. Infinite walked in, but Myungsoo was about to go after her. I got up and held his arm. He looked at me with a what-the-freak-look.

 

“Hey, stay here. We can't afford to have you in a scandal when you just debuted. I'll go and find her.” I smiled at him and chased after Minchan. I followed her quietly, noticing that she was heading out to a corner, where there was a vending machine for the idols to use. She put in some money and grabbed her well deserved can of Diet Coke.

 

I stood next to her and smiled. “Hey, you okay?” I asked. She looked up at me and her jaw dropped. “Oh, Siwon Oppa... I haven't really spoken to you before... Mianhe if I sound rude.” I shook my head. “It's okay. So, are you?” She bit her lip. “Do you want me to answer honestly?” I nodded. “Hmmm, I don't know... It's just... I know that those two used to date... And the fact that Sungmin is courting me and treating her like that, it's as if... He's cheating on me....”

 

I chuckled at her cuteness. “Well, I guess... You're just jealous since you like him.” Her eyes widen. “Mwo? I don't like him!” She denied. I nodded. “Sure you don't... Anyways, don't worry. I promise you that Sungmin likes only you...” She smiled and patted my shoulder. “Hmm. You aren't so bad, Siwon Oppa... We should talk more and get closer.” I smiled and nodded. “Yeah, that would be nice.”

 

We happily walked back to the waiting room. “Minchan, are you okay?” Sunny asked. “Yeah, just... Sometimes skinship freaks me out... And I also needed a drink... Since I got weird-ed out because a kid was hitting on me.” She said. Everyone looked at her. “WHO!?” “None of your business!” She yelled. She glared at Sungmin, who had pleading eyes.

 

“Super Junior next!” The PD said. We waved at the guys and the girls and left them. I wonder how Minchan and Sunny will be like, without us.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Minchan's POV:

 

Sunny and I sat back on the couch. “So, what do you want to talk about?” I asked her. She bit her lip and looked at me. “You have some boy experience, right? Since you dated Henry?” I looked at her funny. Uh, it's kind of obvious if you mention the only source that proves I have that experience. I nodded. “So, can you give me some boy advice?” I nodded.

 

“So... I really like this guy... And we used to date... But... I had to cut it off because I thought I didn't really like him anymore... But... When we were apart.... I felt lonely and wanted to be with him.... I kinda want to be with him again....” My eyes widen. MWORAGO!?! She wants to be with Sungmin again? No-UH sister! He's mine!!

 

“What do you think I should do?” She asked innocently. “Well, how long have you been apart?” She started counting with her fingers. “About two months or so?” Yup, definitely Sungmin. Well, honey, I'm not letting you have him! “Well, have you seen him lately? How's he like?” She bit her lip. “He's quite happy, actually... He treats me as if we never really had a relationship... Just like everyone else, that's how he treats me.” I let out a sigh.

 

“Well, I'm sorry, but it sounds like he forgot his feelings towards you... So, it is best if you forget about the guy....” I said. “Well, what if he's the type of person that can't be read easily?” She asked. Uh... Sungmin isn't like that at all! He obviously shows his feelings toward me. He isn't that hard to read. “Well, then...” I choked.. What am I supposed to do? She's a good friend of mine, but I don't want her to be with him... “The best thing to do is try to get close to him, again.” CURSE ME AND MY KIND SELF!!

 

She smiled and nodded. “Thank you, Minchan! I knew that would be good, but I needed someone, who knows what's it like to date, give me an answer.” She got up and waved at me. “I have to go, I'll see you later!” She cheered as she walked out of the room. I seriously face palmed myself. “Noona, what's the matter? Do you not like Sunny Sunbae?” I shrugged. “I don't know, Sungjong...”

 

-Everyday I shock, SHOCK! Every night I shock, SHOCK!!!- My phone sang. I dug through my bag and answered the phone. “Yobosaeyo?” I answered... I saw Infinite watching me with eagle eyes. Then, I gasped and my eyes widened.

 

MWORAGO?! YOU'RE HERE?!?!?”

 

[Author Note of July 24, 2011: Hey-yo~!

 

So, I apologize that I sorta changed when Teen Top debuted and such... So please do not tell me multiple of times that I made them debut too early in the story. I needed that to happen in the story, actually! Thank you for understanding! :)

 

Anyways.... My wish came true~! They released SUNGMIN'S TEASER PICTURE NEXT AND OH MY GOSH HE LOOKS ieothfajio~!! XDD Now I need Yesung! :))

 

Thank you for reading! Take Care Always~!]