Goodbye Infinite, and Hello...Trouble?

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan’s POV:


“I can’t believe it… Our last performance of Come Back Again… Today…” Sungjong said, still amazed as the Unnies were doing their job, putting make up on him. “Well, we are supposed to stop some time soon. And look, we’ll be making a come back, Sungjongie. So don’t worry.” Sungyeol said, comforting the youngest out of us. “Yeah, Sungjong. Don’t worry. You guys will go back on stage with a new song, 3 weeks at max.” I told him, making him smile.

 

“Knock knock!” I heard some guys said. “Hyungs!” All of Infinite sang, making me turn around. “Oh, Oppas.” I said smiling. All of Super Junior entered the waiting room. “So, you guys are finally going to say goodbye?” Oppa asked them. “Neh, Yesung Hyung. Today is the day. And then we go and work on our comeback song.” Woohyun told him. “That’s pretty good.” Donghae and Eunhyuk Oppas commented together.

 

As I watched the guys talk and walk towards the door, I saw Siwon Oppa on his phone, texting and checking it nonstop. He would sigh every now and then, but once he got a text message, his face would brighten up like the sun. This actually made me happy. He was only like this when it came to Bora Unnie. Yes, this means that Bora Unnie finally left and is back at her U.S. home. It’s been about two days already since her departure, and it was a very depressing day indeed.

 

Finally arriving at the door (being far, far away from the group of guys), I turned to watch the guys, smiling at them. “Hey, princess.” I heard someone whisper in my ear as they wrapped their arms around my waist, giving me a back hug. I softly giggled and looked up to see him, my boyfriend, who I have been with for a week now, smiling at me. “Hey Oppa.” He pecked my nose. “Why are you so cute?” He asked, resting his head on my shoulder. “I don’t know, Oppa. You tell me.”

 

I took a sneak peek, checking if the guys were looking at us. Thankfully, they weren’t, giving me freedom to kiss Sungmin’s nose. “Aigoo, we can’t be like this in public, Oppa… Even if we’re in a closed room, we have to keep it from your members and my dongsaengs.” I whispered to him. “I know… But I seriously can’t help myself. I have to have you in my arms.” He said sweetly before nuzzling his face into my neck.

 

Yes, he and I decided to keep our relationship a secret. Now, if you think about it, you would honestly think Sungmin wants to make us known. To have everyone know that I’m his only girl and that I only belong to him. But after a long talk (really just a fifteen minute talk), we both decided to have it a secret relationship. How did this conversation go, you ask? Well, I’ll tell you what happened.

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

I could feel something warm tickling my nose. It slowly woke me up, finally indicating that it was someone breathing close to me. I fluttered my eyes open to see Sungmin, who is now officially my boyfriend, lying next to me, on my bed, being really close to me. He smiled and looked at me, straight into my eyes. “Good Morning, my lovely Sleeping Beauty.” He whispered sweetly and softly before kissing my forehead.

 

Blushing, I pushed him off the bed. “Aish, Minchan! Why'd you do that?!?!?” He yelled while getting up. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. “Yah, what do you think you're doing in here? Oppa will KILL you if he saw you in here. Even if you're my boyfriend or not, you would seriously get it from him.” I told him before moving a bit so he could sit next to me.

 

Placing himself next to me, he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. “Minchan... We need to talk about something first though.” He said as he rested his chin on my shoulder. “Oh sure, what do you want to talk about?” I looked down at him, having our eyes meet.

 

“Well... I was thinking about us. We are in a relationship... Which means I have to protect our relationship from the media or it would get crazy for the both of us, including Super Junior. So for sure this will be kept a secret from the public... Now... How about Super Junior? I mean... Do you want them to know?” He asked me.

 

I was in utter shock with this question. He's asking if I want his band members to know that we're a couple. “Why are you asking me this?” I asked him, a tiny bit confused. “Because... I mean, I know that they can keep a secret. But the problem is... They like to tease... And... I'm not saying we will... But what if we get into fights? We don't want the whole dorm to be choosing sides and such.” He explained.

 

I thought about it for a moment. I mean, that is a true fact. We are living together. Therefore we don’t want the whole household to be supporting just one side and have an awkward atmosphere. Also, I’m a secret agent. If they know that I’m dating, I know for sure one of them is going to tell Infinite about my relationship. From there, they might tell Song Appa, and I don’t know if there is a dating rule. I don’t want to cause a problem at the work building.

 

“Well… Do you? I mean, you’re the one who usually wants EVERYONE to know that I’m yours and such.” He shook his head. “I want you to feel comfortable during our relationship. I mean, no matter what, we have to have secret dates due to the public. But if we’re going to hide it from Super Junior and your friends, we really have to be safe about what we say and do.” I nodded after listening to the simple consequences.

 

“Okay, Oppa. We’ll keep it a secret from everyone, okay? I mean, I think that at my work I’m not supposed to get into a relationship yet due to the fact that I’m new. Plus, when you and Infinite meet, I don’t want them to feel awkward since they are all close to me.” He nodded. “Okay, princess. We’ll keep it a secret from everyone.”

 

“Are you sure you’re okay with this decision?” I asked him with concern in my eyes. A smile slowly grew on his face and he nodded. “I’m okay with it because it makes my girl happy. Whatever makes you happy, I will do it. Whatever makes you happy, I shall try my best to get it for you.” I gushed out a grin. Sure it was cheesy, but it was from him to me.

 

“You’re so sweet.” I said before kissing his lips. He smiled and whispered with his lips on mine, “Only for you, my princess.” He deepened the kiss, turning me around without pulling away. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. After a while, we pulled away and looked into each others’ eyes.

 

“You’re really beautiful, Minchan.” I smiled and pecked his cheek before lying back down on my bed. “And you’re special, Sungmin Oppa.” Smiling, he leaned down and instantly I closed my eyes, hoping for a soft kiss on the lips. I could his warm breath tickling my nose, giving me butterflies in my stomach.

 

“Minchan, time for… WHAT THE FREAK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!?!?!?!?” I fluttered my eyes open, and saw that my dear Oppa entered my room. Remembering that we decided to hide our relationship, I pushed Sungmin off me and looked seriously shocked. “Oh My Gosh!! What are you doing here while I’m sleeping?!?” I yelled.

 

My dear boyfriend looked stunned with what was going on, but he soon realized what he had to do. “Oh, I don’t know… I was going to wake you up, but…uh….” Before he could finish his sentence, Oppa grabbed the collar of Sungmin’s shirt. “Come on kid, we need to have another LONG man to man talk.” I held in my laughter as I watched Sungmin being literally dragged by Oppa. “Aigoo, well… More of that will be happening if we get caught.” I whispered to myself before getting ready for the new day.

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

“Hey, where’s Noona and Sungmin Hyung?” I heard Sungjong ask. Instantly, we pulled away and chuckled. “Well, back to pretending.” He said with a small pout. I giggled and patted his shoulder. “Don’t worry. One day, we’ll be able to do this freely.” The door opened behind us and a PD entered. “Infinite to the stage.” I looked at him and nodded. “Kahmsamida, we’ll be on our way.” I turned to Infinite, who were making their way to the door. “Well, I’ll see you later, Sungmin Oppa?” He nodded. “Yes, I’ll see you later.”

 

With that, I left the room with Infinite. We walked towards the stage. “Guys, do good on your last performance on this song, okay?” They nodded. “Neh, Noona.” All of them said expect for Sunggyu Oppa and Myungsoo of course. I watched them get on stage and saw that the Teen Top guys were getting off stage.

 

“Noona!” Minsoo said with a beaming smile. He walked towards me. I smiled and opened my arms, hoping that he would hug me. And he did. “Hey Minsoo. How have you been?” He smiled and looked at me. “I’ve been good and so has Teen Top.” “That’s good to hear. You guys better take care of yourselves or else Noona will be nagging you guys.” At first he looked a bit shocked, but then he flashed a huge smile. “I wouldn’t mind Noona taking care of me.” I chuckled and poked his forehead. “You dorky Minsoo.”

 

After a small conversation, Minsoo decided to stay next to me and watch Infinite perform, having s go to their waiting room. “You know, Infinite are really good at performing…” I smiled at the compliment he gave. “They are…” I said with a smile. “Is Teen Top good too, Noona?” He asked cutely. “Haha, yes, Minsoo. Teen Top is.”

 

I heard the audience go wild and the music dying down. I turned around and saw Infinite members coming towards me, with happy smiles on their faces. This made me smile too, knowing that they felt very successful and proud of themselves. “How’d you guys do?” They looked at each other and smiled. “We did our very best, since this our last day to really perform this.”

 

“Well, let’s go head back to our waiting room.” I looked at Minsoo. “And yes, you can come too.” He beamed me another smile, making me giggle. We all headed back to Infinite’s waiting room. As we walked down the hallway, Super Junior were heading towards us. “I guess Hyungs are going to perform soon.” Sungjong inferred. When we passed by them, I gave them all a hug. “Good luck guys.” They all thanked me as I hugged them.

 

The last person I hugged was Sungmin. Now, this hug was different from all the others, and obviously it was. When I approached him, I looked down so that my hair could cover the sides of my face. He was the only person who could see me smiling shyly. I heard him chuckle. Finally, he wrapped his arms around me as I did the same around his neck. I went on my tiptoes and pulled him closer to me. “Good luck, Oppa. Remember that I’ll always be watching you.” I whispered in his ear. “Thank you, my dear Minchan. Only have your eyes on me. The only other person you can look at is your big brother, but that’s it. No one else, araso?” I giggled softly and nodded. “Yes, Oppa.”

 

Before we pulled away, I quickly kissed his cheek. His smile grew wider and I couldn’t help but smile shyly. We finally pulled away and waved goodbye. “Why’d you give him a long hug, Noona?” Minsoo asked. “Oh… Cause he didn’t want to let go.” I said before chuckling. I looked at the Infinite members and out of all them, I got a weird look from Myungsoo and Dongwoo and a happy smile from Sunggyu. I gave those three the “What-The-Heck” look, making them turn away.

 

As we continued our journey to the waiting room, some guys would look at me and try to get my attention. I just simply waved at them, making them excited and their hearts filled with joy. “Aigoo...” I sighed out. We finally made it, noticing that the halls were clear, besides these two girls who were whispering and looking at me. I believe that these girls were from A-Vil or something like that.

 

“Well Noona, I must be off to my waiting room.” Minsoo told me. “D’aww, well… Let’s hang out soon, araso?” He grinned and nodded. “Of course.” With that, he embraced me in a hug. I smiled and hugged him back. “By the way, Noona looks really pretty today.” He whispered in my ear. “Thank you, Minsoo.” After pulling away, I waved at him and watched him enter his room.

 

“Aigoo, don’t be too close to our rival.” Woohyun told me. “Hey, he’s a sweet kid. Lighten up a little.” He rolled his eyes and walked in the waiting room. The rest followed him in except for Sunggyu and Myungsoo. “Minchan, go in first.” Sunggyu offered. I smiled and patted his shoulders. “Thanks, and nice job out there. Both of you.” They both smiled and hugged me. “Aigoo you two.”
 

As we pulled away, I could hear footsteps getting closer. “Look at this, Miyoung, it’s the modern version of Aphrodite.” I heard someone remarked. I blinked and looked at the girl. She was pretty, short, and had hair length up to her shoulders. “Minah… Don’t start anything…” The girl, who I assume was Miyoung, said. “But isn’t it true? I mean, this chick has a nice face, but she can’t seem to keep her hands off of the guys.”

 

“Minah… Please… Let’s not start anything.” The other girl begged. Oh yeah, this Minah girl better listen. The rude girl scoffed before smirking at me. “Like she’ll do anything.” Oh no, she did NOT just go there. She’s judging me without even knowing me. “Minchan, don’t let her bother you.” I heard Sunggyu whisper in my ear.

 

It was my turn to smirk. “No no, let her finish what she was saying. I would love to hear more from her.” I said sarcastically with a defensive, strong tone. She chuckled and rolled her eyes. “You want me continue, Ms. Player?” I cocked my head to the side. “Why yes, dear. Do continue what you were going to finish.”
“Well, don’t you have any right mind? You’re walking around in the idols zone when you should really be in the crowd. Stop being a creeper and stalking around the guy idols. You don’t belong here. All you’re doing is being a –insert bad word- and capturing these innocent guys’ hearts. Just get out of here and fantasize and make kissy faces with the idols’ pictures, why don’t cha?” She finally blurted out. She smirked proudly before crossing her arms over her chest.

 

I let out a bitter chuckle, resting a hand on my hip. Shaking my head, I looked at her. “Jealous much aren’t you? Jealous that I can get a guy and you can’t? How old are you by the way? Judging by your attitude and childish remarks, you’re probably… Thirteen? Aren’t you a bit too young to date and be interested in guys?” She smirked. “I’ll take that as a compliment, since I’m 21.” I laughed a bit. “Oh, I’m sorry that I said you were 13. Oh, do tell me who fixed up and played with your face so you could look that young.”

 

She started to get upset. “I didn’t get plastic surgery, if that’s what you’re referring to.” I rolled my eyes. “Sure, you didn’t. If you’re so proud about your face right now and state that you didn’t get plastic surgery; then show me your pictures when you were actually 13. And believe me honey, I can tell when someone has had something done to their face.”

 

Now, I believe she was furious because she stomped really loud, with an ugly furious look on her face. “Whatever! Just get out of here! You don’t belong here anyways! Get your little fan out of here so we idols can rest in peace!!” She yelled. I could feel some eyes staring at us, but these eyes weren’t from the staff or crew. These eyes were from the rest of Infinite and all of Teen Top, who were all sticking their heads or standing out in the hall. They put all their attention on these this girl and me.

 

“Me? Bothering the peace here?” I asked her in a sarcastically shocked tone. She nodded, then she turned her head and saw Minsoo, who was approaching us. She “cutely” walked over to him and held onto his arm. “Minsoo-ahh~ Isn’t that old lady bothering you?” She asked with an aegyo that was so…fake.

 

He looked at her with disgust as he shook her off his arm. “For your information, I don’t even know you. Secondly, Noona isn’t old. And thirdly, she isn’t bothering anyone. In fact, she’s a pleasure to be around with.” He looked at me and smiled. Minah was upset with what he said and pushed him away.

 

She turned back to me. “Still, you shouldn’t be here with out a backstage pass. I’m going to call security on you.” She said, thinking she won. I chuckled again, thinking that this girl was the most stupidest girl I have ever met… Well, there was this other girl… But Minah is way stupider than her… Anyways…

 

I smirked and cocked my head to the other side. “I don’t need a backstage pass. I work with Infinite. In fact, I am their manager.” Her eyes widened as she processed everything in her little brain. “Now, I suggest you go back in your waiting room. Or I will have a talk with your manager about your rude behavior towards someone you don’t even know.”

 

“You’re not the boss of me.” She remarked. “Well, technically, it was a suggestion and some advice. We don’t want you to lose your cute image to the public now, do we?” She rolled her eyes. “Well, I’ll go if you go, and stay away, for good.” “Pssh, like I’ll be doing that. It’s basically quitting my job.” She smirked.

 

“Then quit your job then.” I shook my head. “No, I’m not going to just because you don’t like me around you. How about you just ignore me and we can forever be in peace? Let’s just forget this day and live our own lives.” I suggested. She stepped closer to me, and glared right into my eyes.

 

“Just leave.” She demanded again. “No.” “Leave you –insert bad word-.” I rolled my eyes. “Read my lips. N O spells NO.” I almost yelled in her face. SMACK! I put my hand on my right cheek. I heard multiple of gasps from the boys. What the heck is her problem? She freakin’ SLAPPED ME! OH NO, she is going down! This girl needs to learn a lesson, whether or not she is an idol.
 

I started to take off my earrings slowly, glaring at her. “What the heck? Why the freak did you do that?” I asked her angrily. “Cause I’m fed up with you and your attitude.” She yelled. “OH? I’m the one with the attitude? ME? With the attitude? Oh honey, maybe you should look in the mirror or talk to yourself, ‘cause I think you’re the one with the attitude problem.”
 

SMACK! Again, she slapped me on the cheek. I glared at her. “Oh it is on, sister.” I walked closer to her with a slightly pissed off face, making her step back. Finally, my earrings were off and I put them in my pocket. My hands were now in tightly, balled fists, ready to punch her in the face at any moment. Successfully, I cornered her.

 

“Now then, you have 30 seconds to freakin’ apologize to me or I’m going to do something really bad to your fake face.” I yelled at her. She was a bit scared, but still looked up at me. “Bad to my face?” I nodded and started to crack my knuckles. “Yes, something way, way, way bad.” I heard Minah gulp. “Alright.. I’m sorry…” She mumbled. I scoffed. “Alright, just get a grip and not talk to me then. If you hate me so damn much.”

 

I turned around and let out a sigh, before walking towards Infinite's waiting room. I could hear a few sniffles, but I didn't care. She should learn something from this experience. She should think twice about insulting anyone. As Infinite walked into the waiting room, I followed behind and slammed the door closed.

 

“Whoa Noona, you know how to fight someone with words.” Sungjong said, still in utter shock. “It would've been very very shocking if she punched that girl.” Woohyun stated. “And amazing too.” Dongwoo added. I let out a chuckle. “Oh if she wasn't an idol and I had my bag with me, she would've been tasered. Or worse, seriously been beaten up by me.” Infinite laughed really hard. “What? That would've been true. Could've done something to her ugly face.”

 

The laughing and some small insults continued before Super Junior came back in the waiting room. As they all entered the room, I stepped to the back corner of the room, watching them pile in. Infinite were sitting on the couch and Super Junior were getting settled in. “Good job, Hyungs.” All of Infinite cheered. “Thank you. You guys did well for your goodbye stage.” Leeteuk complimented, earning multiple of grateful words from Infinite.

 

I smiled to myself as I continued to watch the scene. I was so into watching my boys that I didn’t notice someone standing next to me. This someone pulled me closer to him and held me close. I was a bit shocked, so I looked up to see who it was. Letting out a soft smile, I playfully hit his shoulder. “Yah, don’t do that. What if I squealed and everyone looked at us? We would’ve been caught.” I scolded him.

 

Sungmin let out a chuckle and shook his head. “I’m sorry. I won’t do that again, my dear.” I smiled and let him rest his head on my shoulder. “Did I do good out there, Princess?” I blinked. Great, I have to lie to him since I didn’t watch it… Due to that situation I had out in the hall. “Uhm.. Yeah! You did wonderful out there.” He chuckled and pecked my cheek. “I’m glad I impressed you.” I giggled. “Well, I’m glad you did.”

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

No One’s POV:
 

As the two boy groups had their little fun in the waiting room, there was one waiting room that was holding some secretive things. The door was being blocked by two tall, buff guys, who were making sure no one would enter. In the room itself, a guy and a girl were looking at a photographer with cold, serious looks. He, the photographer, was scared and nervous, gulping his saliva down.

 

“You got the photos, right?” The girl asked coldly. “Ye-yes maim!” The photographer stuttered out. “Let me see them, Mr. Kim.” The guy asked, putting his hand out to retrieve the camera. Carefully, Mr. Kim gave him his valuable item, his camera. Snatching it, the guy turned it on and leaned close to the girl for her to see as well. They went through the pictures with pleased smiles.

 

“You did an excellent job, Mr. Kim.” The girl said with a smirk. “Yes, you did, indeed.” The guy complimented as he handed the camera back to the photographer. “Ka-ka-kahmsamida.” Mr. Kim said.

 

“Yah, Hyung… Give him the money.” The guy, who has been sitting on the couch, got up and approached the photographer. “Here.” He said smugly, handing him a black briefcase. “$10,000 for you, sir.” He bowed politely before sitting back at his spot on the couch.

 

“You promise us that you’ll post these pictures by the day after tomorrow?” The guy asked. “Even better, tomorrow?” The girl asked. “Ne-neh!” Mr. Kim, again, stuttered out. “Good, now get out of here.” He nodded multiple of times before running out of the waiting room. “Good work, sister dear.” The guy who has been standing next to her complimented. “Same to you, Oppa.” She giggled. They both looked at the guy on the couch, who was texting on his phone.

 

“You did give the photographer $10,000, right? Hyung?” The guy asked. His Hyung closed his phone, putting it in his pocket as he nodded. “Neh, Dongsaeng. I did.” The girl smiled and clapped happily. “Good Oppa.” She chuckled. “I can’t wait. Our plan is working.” She smirked and looked both of her Oppas. “Ready to continue our plan?” She asked. Both nodded, but oddly the guy on the couch wasn’t nodding in excitement like his dongsaeng was.

 

She clapped. “Alrightie, then let the plan begin. Mission, “Destroy Kim Minchan’s Life,” has officially started.”

 

Author Note of January 16, 2012:

Hey Readers ^^; I'm incredibly sorry that I haven't been updating ><;; School is interupting me a lot for writing... But I will try to finish this story soon :D

I thank you guys for the support :3 I'll try my best to update soon <3

You guys have a great day. Take Care Always <3