I Love You And Good Bye

That's Life With Super Junior

Sungmin's POV:

 

My eyes widened right as the shot was made, the sound of the bang was louder than expected. I saw right in front of me, Minchan pausing and as her body stiffened. Then, she finally fell towards me. I quickly caught her, her hands gently gripping my arms. I looked down just to see that a bullet had pierced through her back. "MINCHAN!?" I heard Yesung's voice echo from the inside of the building, and multiple of steps running up the flight of stairs.

 

I was speechless, feeling her losing her grip on me. "Minchan? Minchan! Oh no, don't!" I yelled, my tears falling as I put her down carefully. "Hahaha, she got what she deserved!" The devilish woman said, her gun facing down. "YOU!" Myungsoo yelled, followed by a few curse words, he shot the murderer two times, those bangs not as loud as the one before.

 

I watched the other fall, dropping the gun as she landed on the floor. "SUNGYEOL!" Sunggyu had yelled, soon having the mentioned male come up to me. "Goodness..." And before I could question his appearance, he tore a huge section on the bottom of his pants putting it on top of her wound, putting pressure onto it. "We need paramedics now. From a helicopter or from below, we need some right now. An officer down, Kim Minchan down." Hoya announced.

 

My heart was heavily beating, not even knowing how to react even if my tears were flowing down. I just held her as Sungyeol did his thing. "Thank goodness I was up here..." I heard Sungyeol mutter, making me blink and look up at him. "Out of our crew, I'm the one who can really help with medical situations like these." I nodded a bit, still looking at Minchan who was trying her best to breathe. I could feel the warmth of each breath that caressed my skin.

 

"LET GO OF ME! THAT IS MY BABY SISTER!" I looked over to see Yesung Hyung, being held by ZhouMi, who was trying to hold off the older brother back. "Hyung, I think it'll be best if you just stayed in place. It would be stressful for you, Sungyeol, and even Minchan if you kept yelling and crying." ZhouMi advised him. "But..." Henry bit his lip and looked away. "Hyung... How about we just go..."


Sunggyu let out another sigh. "It'll be better for you guys to just stay here until the paramedics come and get her. That way, you will not be in the way once they get her." He stated before going over to Minhyuk, helping him up. "You better stay here." He spat out, making Minhyuk look away, feeling the guilt.

 

Within the next minute, paramedics came with a gurney and everything. Sungyeol looked at me, his eyes telling me to move out of the way. And so I did, still not even reacting to anything. It was as if my soul just left me, my feelings not being able to incorporate any thought or motion to my body. It was such a strange feeling, as if I really lost something.

 

I watched them take her away, Sungyeol following along. The other set of paramedics started to take Minah, when she was obviously gone. "Howon, them down." Sunggyu said. Footsteps were heading towards the door, and I could feel eyes on me. "Come on, Hyung." Hoya said, making me look over at him. Behind him, Yesung Hyung was in tears, Henry holding back his own, while ZhouMi was just emotionless as he comforted the guys with forced smiles.

 

I nodded and quickly followed them. Yesung ran, and we just followed him. I'm pretty sure I was supposed to react like the boyfriend who was struck by all of this. But that was just not coming out of me. The usual expressive Sungmin that always came because of Minchan, wasn't there.

 

Finally getting to the first floor of this terrible place, we ran out to be viewed by the public. I could see fans in the crowd of curious citizens. Truly, I was shocked by all. They were all crying, maybe since we looked pretty safe. However, the police officers, anyone who was part of the security force here, were just shocked as they tried to do their job. Infinite let out a sigh, all were too shocked over this. They finally put Minchan in the ambulance, and Super Junior's eyes were just wide.

 

"Okay, Sungyeol will be helping out in the ambulance, therefore you all can follow through our official cars to the hospital." An old male, whom I assumed is the head of the force, said before bowing. "I'm sorry, Jongwoon. But she did this job with her whole heart, she probably wanted this way more than anything. Her hurt instead of anyone else." He stated while patting Yesung's shoulder.

 

"Come on, we should go." Leeteuk said. "Does my family know, Song Ahjusshi?" Yesung asked, choking down his feelings. "Yeah, I just told them a few seconds ago... They informed me they'll be going to the hospital that Minchan is headed off to, the big one since my brother works there. Now go, the police officers will help you get there."

 

With everyone nodding, we got into the respectable vehicles and drove off to the hospital. Chunhee called me to say that she, Minji, and Sungjong are heading over to the hospital now. She had a hard time telling me due to her weeps in between each word. It must be hard for her, hearing that one of your best friends has been shot. How can't I react like her? I mean, Minchan is my girlfriend.

 

"We're here, Hyung." Kyuhyun said, making me look up. Seeing the tall hospital, I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and rushed in with the others. We were directed to where she was getting checked on and having major medical attention. Once we got there, Yesung's family and the girls were there. Sungjong and Sungyeol were trying to comfort them as best as they could.

 

"Umma! Appa! Jongjin!" Yesung yelled, before running over to hug his family. They were all in tears, updating him about when they got there and when she entered the emergency room. Chunhee ran to me, hugging me tight as she cried. Minji did the same with Heechul. Then they went to their respective boyfriends. I was just standing there, alone.

 

"Hyung?" I heard someone call me, making me look over to see it was Myungsoo. "Don't worry, she'll be alright. She's a trooper, not a weak person. She'll survive." I smiled small and nodded. "Thanks, Myungsoo." He shook his head. "No problem. I just hope Hyung isn't thinking too much about this. You look so distant right now."

 

I blinked a bit, hearing his words. Distant? Ah, that's a perfect explanation for all of this. For how I've been acting. That's exactly why I can't react properly, because I can't believe she just got shot. Shot, bang.

 

I bit my lip before looking down. "Hyung, it's okay if you cry." Myungsoo stated, patting my back softly. "Aniya..." I mumbled before looking up the ceiling. The emotions were coming towards me, as I remembered that exact moment. "I love you." I softly whispered, remembering that those were her last words.

 

Hours passed and still no word. Mr. Song came over, stating to Infinite that their case has been solved and everything is fine. "All the paperwork have been filed. Minhyuk and Minki are in jail, and by next week we'll receive what is their sentencing." He informed Infinite, directing it towards everyone as well. My body was still shaking after hearing that. It was good, but how about Minchan?

 

He excused himself before going off towards somewhere, a room of some sort he stated before leaving. Minutes later food was brought over to the waiting room, which we were directed to, since they felt it was better that way. We all sat there, with the sickening feeling of these thoughts about Minchan invading our minds. No one tried to change the topic, we were all thinking about her.

 

After an hour, the door opened and in came an male, similar looking to the head officer, with a small, yet sorrowful smile. "May I please talk to her family?" I then watched them get up, and Yesung looked over at me. "May he come in as well? He is her boyfriend." He informed the doctor while motioning towards me. "Of course, of course he can."

 

I got up and followed them towards the office. The emergency light above the doors to that room was off, making me feel slightly relieved the operation was over and done with. However, what about Minchan?

 

We finally got to his office, all big and spacious. X-Rays were up, and I assumed they were Minchan's. My heart stopped, and I my dry lips. This was going to be hard.

 

"Have a seat." He stated while going to his chair. We all sat, soon looking at him. "I'm sure you guys know me, except for the gentleman who happens to be my niece's boyfriend. I am Dr. Song, the brother of Officer Song. I was the head doctor who worked on the surgery for her, so you can trust every word I'm saying." I nodded, and I could see Yesung rubbing his dongsaeng's back.

 

"I can say for certain there are good news and bad news." He said, looking over at the X-Rays. "You can't really see here, since this was taken after the surgery. But, the bullet that she was shot with. It came from behind and it stopped near her heart area. It didn't touch or pierce her heart at all, which is a good thing. It was pretty close though, only a few centimeters away from it. We were able to take it out perfectly and do all our procedures. I could say this work was a miracle."

 

I blinked, eyes widening at his words. "Does that mean?" Yesung's mother asked, looking up at him. "Well... This is where it can get slightly iffy." He looked back at us and sighed. "I'm sorry to say this, but she's in a coma. Now, as you've heard, this could be a good or bad thing. Right now, it's good that she's breathing and resting. She's in one of our best rooms, and nurses are taking care of her."

 

He then bit his lips. "This maybe hard to take in... As you know, comas have their chances. Usually, it's a fifty fifty chance. But as of her current situation and how the bullet was into her body... Her chances of living is twenty percent." My heart stopped, hearing what he said. Soon it began to beat, only heavier by each second. Yesung's mother burst into tears, crying against his father's shoulder. Jongjin had his head down, and Yesung let out a few tears.

 

"But, that doesn't mean she won't die immediately. If she's under our care, I'm sure she'll be able to heal and live again. Her body just needs to rest for a long while and reguvenate. There's a possible chance she could be fully cured, but it could take a long time, I can assure you on that. The shortest time could be a year. This kind of thing is a wondrous thing about whenever she'll wake up. If you are going to go with this condition, know that you can tell us when to stop the treatment."

 

Quickly, Yesung shook his head. "We won't give up on her. I'll pay for it if it's necessary." Dr. Song smiled and nodded. "Alright, but you don't have to pay for it all. My brother wants to pay half of it, since he thinks of her as his own daughter. So if you guys pay for half of it, then we can give her the treatment as soon as possible. It's a yearly payment, and we will warn you about pricing every other month."

 

After hearing more and watching Yesung's parents sign all documents, we were told her room number and left. Out stood the rest of them, waiting to hear everything. Jongjin and his parents headed off to her room, making Yesung explain everything. Standing still, I watched them all expressing how they felt. I was still shaken over everything. After that, we headed over towards her room.

 

We went in by groups, but I told everyone I wanted to go in alone and last. Myungsoo looked over at me. "I'll go in with you, Hyung." He said softly with a small smile. And so we waited, leaning against the wall, watching a few go in and later come out. They came out with tears. Finally, it was our turn.

 

"Come on Hyung." He entered and I slowly followed. The room was dark and only a few lights were on Minchan. She was connected to so many machines, and I could hear the soft beeps from the heart monitor. Yesung's mother was sniffling softly, while his father and his brother was staring at Minchan. Yesung was holding her hand, pressing the back of her it against his forehead as he looked down.

 

There, I fully looked at her. Her eyes were closed. She looked like the real Sleeping Beauty from the fairytales. I stood next to her bed, staring at her. I could hear Myungsoo sighing as he was right behind me. Yesung put her hand down before getting up, quietly leaving the place to only let out loud cries. I quickly took his place, holding her hand in mine and pressing it against my cheek. She was still warm, faintly warm.

 

I looked around a bit, and soon my eyes landed on the nightstand next to her. Her belongings were on there, cellphones and things. But there were two things that surprised me, the bracelet I gave her and her necklace that was in our set. "She had those during the thing?" I asked softly, making Myungsoo look over.

 

"Oh, yeah. One of our regalations is that girls can't really wear jewelry. But one day, she came into work with a passionate argument about wanting to wear or carry a few things. And she won, and so even without wearing them, she would have those things with her." I blinked after his explanation. That day, when we got together, she remembered that one small thing that I was upset about. Oh Minchan...

 

I let out a soft sigh before looking over at her again, seeing her rest peacefully. I kissed the back of her hand, before getting up. I softly leaned down to kiss her forehead. "I love you, Kim Minchan." I whispered sweetly before letting her hand go and leaving quietly with Myungsoo.

 

The moment I got out, a few steps away from the door, I dropped to the ground, on my knees, starting to let my tears flow. After all this time, my feelings truly came back. Everything was rushing in, hitting and striking my heart so hard. It was so painful. I held onto my chest, having a hard time breathing. Why her? Not me?

 

They were all looking at me, watching with sorrowful and sympathetic eyes. Kim Minchan, you better live for me.

 

- - -

No One's POV:

 

And just like that, a few years passed until it was the end of the year 2012. It was the beginning of December, and life continued to move on. Super Junior continued to be famous, living life to the fullest, being done with their promotions of 2012. They sent off a few memebers to the military, Leeteuk and Heechul, while they were able to get Kangin back for good. Everything was great for them.

 

Well, as a group that is. They were still having difficulties forgetting about that one day. The day when they almost lost one of their dear girls, Yesung's younger sister, Kim Minchan. Still she was in the hospital, still in bed rest and in a coma.

 

Ever since that day, each member would come every weekend. They would take turns taking care of her, telling her stories and everything. All still had hope that one day she would wake up and return to them. However, one of them began to lose faith. And surprisingly, that was Lee Sungmin.

 

After that day, he would try to be happy, live and try to move on. But, it never helped. He couldn't forget about her, she was just a big part of his life. And after each day, he couldn't take the pain anymore. So on this very day, he decided to do something about it.

 

He arrived at the hospital that day, with flowers and a small box containing a few things. His steps took him right to her room. A soft sigh escaped his lips, and soon he opened the door and entered. Just like every day, she was laying there, sleeping soundly. He bit his bottom lip, placing the flowers on her night stand.

 

"Hey Minchannie." He started, sitting next to her. His smile was faint, and he looked down at her hand. He held it in his, feeling the small warmth she had. "Minchan.... There's something I have to say... I love you a lot, it's so true. But for the past two years, I haven't been living well. Nothing was going right for me. I couldn't forget about you nor stop thinking about you. You filled my heart and controlled me. I acted well though, making everyone believe that I was perfectly fine. But now, it's just too much right now."

 

He let out a loud sigh, before kissing the back of her hand. "Really, I love you and I can never forget about you... But if this keeps up, I think I'll die. I guess... I'm going to let you go, Minchan... I'm going to break up with you... Right now." He sighed. "I brought all my things that were our couple things, and things that I bought for us since I thought of you when I saw them..." He got up and placed the box on the nightstand.

 

He looked over at her, a tear strolling down his cheek. "Kim Minchan, I love you so much." Were his last words before kissing her forehead. Letting go of her hand, he finally walked away, covering her with the curtains like he usually did. He finally opened the door, before seeing Sunny waiting in front of the door.

 

"Oppa! Let's go on our date?" She asked with a bubbly smile. He smiled small and nodded, closing the door behind him and walking out with her. 

 

He thought seeing Minchan like this was pretty pointless, since she couldn't even say or do anything. However, he thought wrong. Because the moment that door close, beats began to be more regular and turned into a frequent rate than before as the heart monitor read. And lastly, a small tear rolled down her cheek, unconsciously

 

Was this a sign? Could it be? Kim Minchan, soon to wake up?

 

- - - -

Tadah~!
 

The last chapter of this story :DDDD

You know what that means

Of course, the sequel (:

I'll inform you guys once it's up with a chapter and everything 

Thank you guys sooo much for reading this story :D

I hope you enjoyed it all and that you continue this journey with me on the sequel

I'll see you guys soon ♥

//sends you guys lots of love//

- Love, MaryBerry ♥