Comforting You

That's Life With Super Junior

 Minchan’s POV:

 

“I can’t believe he heard me say that!” I yelled in the parking lot. “Minchan-ah!” I heard Chunhee and Minji calling for me. “Yeah?” “Would you like to head home now? Some of the boys are gonna go to their other schedule. And we’re gonna be with them.” I nodded. “Okay, I’ll go home now.” “Oh! You have to wait for Sungmin Oppa though.” Chunhee said. “Why?” “Because he doesn’t feel so good and their manager canceled his plans so that he could rest for the day.” “Okay.” “We’ll see you home, okay?” I nodded. “Bye!” They ran off and I entered the car.

 

“Hmmmm… He looked perfectly fine earlier…” Then I thought for a moment… When it was just us in the dressing room and he hugged me… It felt like the hug was the kind where you needed comfort… One that you needed someone to be there for you. I sighed. “Hmmm… Maybe he wasn’t at the bathroom…”

 

I heard knocking on the door. I looked out the window to see Sungmin. I unlocked the door and he entered the car, placing himself in the passenger seat. He put on sunglasses. “You can go now.” He said coldly. I looked at him. “Well, I never heard that kind of tone from you.” I started the car and we drove off.

 

The car ride was quiet and stiff. I couldn’t look at my right because I was scared that he would say something. I let out a sigh. We finally made it to the dorms. I parked the car, turned it off, and we left the car. “Do you want something to snack on?” I asked while locking the car. “Can you just cook some ramen?” He asked me. I smiled and nodded. “Of course.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sungmin’s POV:

 

“Do you want something to snack on?” She asked me. I just want something quick to eat… But something warm also… That always helps me feel better. “Can you just cook some ramen?” I asked her. She smiled and nodded. “Of course,” she responded.

 

I stopped walking for a moment. She didn’t fight back like she sometimes does. She just gave me a warm, caring smile. She didn’t even ask if I didn’t want anything else. She turned around and smiled. “Hey! Slow-poke! Hurry up!” For some odd reason, her words and smiles are warming me up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Minchan’s POV:

 

We finally entered the house. “You can wait in your room, if you’d like.” He nodded and walked over there. I began to cook the ramen he requested. “I wonder what’s wrong with him.” I continued cooking and kept on questioning what was wrong with him.

 

Gee Gee Gee Gee, Baby Baby” I heard someone’s phone sang. I looked around and saw a phone on the counter. I looked at it and shrugged. “Might as well answer it.” I walked to the phone and picked it up.

 

Minchan’s Phone Call:

 

Minchan: Yobosaeyo?

?: Sungmin Oppa?

Minchan: Oh, mianhe. He is in his room right now. I’m their personal maid… Would you like me to give him his phone?

?: Oh, Aniyo… I think it’s better for you to deliver the message.

Minchan: Sure, what is it?

?: Tell him that no matter what, we’ll always be friends and that I’m sorry for it having to end like this.

Minchan: Okay, I’ll give him that message.

?: Thank you, goodbye.

Minchan: Bye-bye.

 

I looked at Sungmin’s phone. Why would this girl say things like that… Hmmm… Could this person be possibly the reason why he’s so down? Hmmm… “We’ll always be friend and that I’m sorry for it having to end like this.” That sound like someone who just dumped their lover would say. I gasped. He got dumped by this chick?! Whoa, that’s a wowzer.

 

I checked on the ramen to see that it was done. I turned off the heat and walked to his door. “Sungmin, it’s done.” “Neh…” He slowly responded. I walked back to the kitchen and waited for him. He finally appeared and sat at the dinning table. I prepared a bowl for him and presented it in front of him.

 

“Eat up.” He nodded and ate. In no time, he asked for more and kept on eating until EVERYTHING was gone! Whoa, this boy can EAT! “Thanks, Minchan.” I smiled. “No problem… Uhmmm. I’m sorry, but I answered your phone earlier. This girl was calling and she told me to tell you that you two will always be friends and that she is sorry for it having to end like this…” His eyes widen and looked at me.

 

“Sunny…” I heard him whisper… I could tell that tears were about to form in his eyes. I sighed and got up. I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed his back. “Sungmin, you can tell me what happened. If you want to cry, then let it all out.” I said. He rested his head on my shoulder and hugged me tight.

 

“Sunny… Sunny from Girls’ Generation… Lee Soon-Kyu…Was… My girlfriend… And we were in a nice, secret relationship from everyone for a year… She meant a lot to me… Then today… She called me before our performance… She told me that she doesn’t see me like a man anymore… And that I’m only a big brother to her… So… She decided to end the relationship…”

 

“Well… She’s at lost then. She’s losing someone who’s a very cool person. Don’t worry about it, Sungmin. You’ll find someone better than Sunny. Trust me, Sungmin. I’m sure someone is out there looking for someone who’s cool, a singer and dancer, and super nice.” I said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sungmin’s POV:

 

“Well… She’s at lost then. She’s losing someone who’s a very cool person. Don’t worry about it, Sungmin. You’ll find someone better than Sunny. Trust me, Sungmin. I’m sure someone is out there looking for someone who’s cool, a singer and dancer, and super nice.” She said. I was taken aback. Those words were comforting my heart a lot. Just being in her arms is helping me and with her saying those things is making my feel a lot better.

 

I smiled and hugged her a bit tighter. “Thank you so much, Minchan.” She was making my heart beat. She’s something special… I’m glad that she’s my friend…

 

[Author Note of May 29, 2011 : Hi-hi! :) Lol, I would love to thank all the people who are reading and commenting. I feel bad that I haven't updated a lot. And I believe that I'm gonna be busy tomorrow! TT-TT Lol, so... I'm going to repay to you wonderful readers by doing a triple update! Yes! I finished writing all three chapters throughout the day. So, yes! Thank you! Please comment and keep reading! You've earned that masainlove! ;D]