You're Asking Me To... WHAT?!?!

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan’s POV:

 

Shesh, paparazzi. I now understand what Super Junior goes through. I was just saving the girls, it’s nothing big. I entered the car with Song Appa and his driver drove off, leaving the reporters in the front of the police station. I let out a big sigh.

 

“Mianhe, we never experienced something like this before. No one has ever been in the news like this before. And you haven’t experienced your first day in the job.” I laughed. “It’s okay, Song Appa. I’ll probably have to get used to it since I’m related with a celebrity.” He nodded. “Well, your classes start tomorrow. You’ll only be there for a few hours… It starts at 9am and ends at 2pm. I’ll be there along with your new partner and another head of the crew. We will all train, okay?” I nodded.

 

After a 30 minute drive, we finally reached the dorms. “Appa, would you like to come in? I bet you would like to see Yesung Oppa.” “Some other time dear, I have to look for a good partner for you.” “Okay, Appa. I’ll see you later, okay?” He nodded. “Bye-Bye, Appa.” I said while leaving. “Bye, dear.” I closed the car door and the it drove off. I smiled and walked to the dormitory.

 

“I’m home!” I sang as I closed the front door and took off my shoes. “MINCHAN!!!” I heard two girls squeal their heads off. I smiled when I saw their faces. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE to me and put me in a group hug. Aish, these guys. “You smell, Unnie!” I heard Chunhee squeal. I sighed. “Thanks. I’m going to go take a shower now.”

 

I walked to my room to get a fresh, new towel and some new clothes. I headed to the bathroom and the water. I locked the door and stripped off my filthy clothes. I took a long, warm shower. When I was done, I turned off the water and dried myself. I put on my clothes. My outfit for today was a ruffled skirt and a white tank top with a black bow on the middle. I dried my hair and put it up into a high ponytail. I left the bathroom, putting my dirty clothes in my laundry basket, and headed into the living room.

 

“Wow, you look super cute!” Minji squealed. “Thank you.” Chunhee came up to me and whispered in my ear, “Guess what… Sungmin Oppa is staring at you~. I think he likes you.” I lightly pushed her and pouted. “Yah, stop!” “What? It is true!” I turned my head to see him doing what she was telling me. I let out a heavy sigh.

 

“Where’d the guys go?” I asked. “They had a schedule to attend. The only people here are Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Sungmin, Zhou Mi, and Henry.” “Oh… Hey! Where are YOU two going?” They were all dressed up and picking out their shoes. “Oh. Kyuhyun asked to hang out with me at the mall.” Unnie explained. “Leeteuk is gonna take me to the movies for a date.” Chunhee sang. “Oh, okay.”

 

“We’re leaving too!” I heard Henry yell out. I turned to see all the guys (except for Sungmin) dressed up in decent clothing. “And you two are going where?” “We’re going to the grocery store. Zhou Mi is gonna cook some of Hangeng’s famous fried rice.” “Oh, okay.” “You and Sungmin Oppa take care of the dorms, okay?” Chunhee asked. “Yes.” I heard Sungmin agreeing with me. I looked at him and he just smiled. The gang finally left.

 

“Hmmmm… What to do…” I asked myself. I sat on the couch and leaned back. It was nice to relax. Sungmin walked towards me and sat next to me. My heart began to race like mad. Then the scene of us kissing popped up into my mind. GAHHH!! GET THAT SCENE OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

 

“So… Minchan…” I heard him say. I turned my head. OMGJOIEJGHUHOWEO! Our faces are only a few inches away from each other. I gulped. Why am I freaking out so much about him? Seriously, I rather freak out about Zhou Mi than Sungmin.

 

“Yes?” I stuttered out. “Uhmm… Would you like to go to the mall with me or something? We should do something to kill time, right?” I ended up nodding when really I don’t want to be with him. “Okay. I’ll go change.” He nodded and I quickly got up and ran to my room.

 

I shut the door and bit my lip. “This’ll be interesting.” I smiled weakly. I wonder what will happen at our mall hang out.

 

[Author's Note of June 6, 2011: Tee-hee, it's getting pretty intense now... Which calls for... ANOTHER POLL!!! XD I still need more votes for the Infinite one... But this one is super needed..

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/6250

Remember, this matters!!!]