It's About To Begin~

That's Life With Super Junior

No One's POV:

 

Within the next few days, Minchan was being trained to become a kicking agent. She was becoming more skilled with the equipment that they provided. She especially loved the jewelry (which was really communication devices) they had because she really gets to keep them. Really, she does get to keep them because they were all earrings, necklaces, charm bracelets, and rings! Mr. Song wanted the scientists who created them invent ones just for girls because he really loves Minchan as his own daughter. The only thing that wasn't too feminine were the watches, which is what the boys were going to use.

 

“Okay, so you have great accuracy... Since the paperwork said that you hit the certain areas of the body perfectly... Also you can throw a knife wonderfully... You already understand what to do with evidence and the forensic science stuff...You also know what to ask and what to not ask... You can act perfectly when it comes to situations... You also know how to use the equipment properly now...” Sunggyu, the guy leader of the group, was listing off what she needed in order to be a full fledged agent.

 

“Shesh, what else is there!? I think we should start working on the mission!” Minchan yelled at him. They were in the conference room, which they practically owned since there aren't any meetings held there and they always talked in that room. Minchan was being impatient as usual because she really wants to work on the mission. She was glad she made it this far.

 

“Oh, there is only one more thing left.” Sunggyu said while smiling at her. “What is it?” She asked him with her curious tone. “You have to fight one of us or all off us... Without any weapons.” He said. Minchan smirked and stood up. “Well, isn't this going to be fun! Come on! Let me get Song Appa so that he can watch me fight!” She cheered before leaving the room.

 

The guys left in the conference room looked at each other. “What are we going to do? Does she not know that we are all black belts in karate?” Woohyun said with a confident smile. “Well, we can't back off since Mr. Song is going to watch us...” Howon said with a worried tone. “Well, her pretty little head won't be so high in the clouds anymore.” Woohyun sang.

 

Sungyeol rolled his eyes as he heard his Hyung brag about their skills. “Here comes the bragging Woohyun.” He said. Everyone agreed with the tallest member, except for Woohyun. “I'm not bragging, I'm just worried about her self-esteem being crushed.” Everyone sighed and left the arrogant person. “Yah! Yah! Don't leave me!” He yelled before chasing after them.

 

They saw their boss and new member walking towards them. “Guys, to the gym department...” Their boss said. The guys nodded and led the way to the gym.

 

When they got there, Minchan smiled. She was happy that there were some padding on the floor. She continued to scan the room. There was a room connected to the gym. “What room is that one?” She asked while pointing at it. “Oh, that's the dance studio. I asked the architectures to create that building for these boys. They really like to dance when they have free time.” Minchan nodded.

 

“Well, we're here to see what skills Minchan got... So who's going against her first?” Woohyun asked. “Well, Woohyun... I was thinking that the best fighter should go against her one on one. Then, after that match... She'll go against the leftover six members... So, Woohyun... You are the best fighter in this group...” Woohyun smiled and walked towards the middle of the floor. Minchan followed him and the others sat the chairs provided.

 

“Well, won't this be interesting...” Sungjong said while looking at Myungsoo. “Yeah, it would....” Sungyeol also looked at Myungsoo. They both knew that Myungsoo was worrying about Minchan. They all know how well Woohyun can put up a fight... So the thought of the girl he is in love with going against the best fighter troubled Myungsoo.

 

“Well, you guys can start... NOW!” Mr. Song yelled. The two friends were looking at each other. “Woohyun-shii, please go easy on me?” Minchan asked. Woohyun shook his head. “Mianhe, but I can't... We really have to test you.” She simply nodded. “I shouldn't have worn wedges today...” She sighed out, which started to make Woohyun feel bad for her. She let out a pout. He let out a small smile. “Araso, I'll try to go easy on you.” She smiled and jumped up and down. “Thank you so much, Woohyun!”

 

“Hey, are you guys going to start soon?” Dongwoo asked. “Neh!!!” The two fighters yelled. Both were now in their ready positions. “Ready?” He asked her. She nodded and smiled. “Ready.”

 

He ran towards her and jumped. He did a jump kick, but she quickly dodged that. When he landed on the ground, he couldn't see her in front of him. She quickly made her attack. She wrapped her arm around his neck and forced him to stand up. She kneed his back. He grabbed her arm and tried to pull her arm off him. She realized what he was doing and threw him on the ground.

 

Realizing what happened, he looked at her. “Hey, you told me to go easy on you!” He yelled at her. She smirked. “Didn't say I would go easy on you.” She said. He forced a laugh. “Oh it is on!”
 

 

He quickly got up and ran to her, with a fist ready to punch her. She bent down and brought her leg out. He didn't see her leg, and tripped on it. He fell down, with his face hitting the floor. She smirked at him. “This is what you get when you brag so loud!!!” She yelled at him.

 

He rolled his eyes and got up. “You heard me?” She nodded. He rolled his eyes. This time, it was her turn to run after him. She had a huge smile on her face. He ran towards her also. He finally hit her with a punch on the arm. She didn't really respond with an “Ouch” or “That hurts.” Instead, she kicked him on his chest with so much force he, again, fell down. “This is why we girls love wearing shoes like these.” She sang. She put her foot on his stomach and looked at him. “Give up?” He nodded and she smiled. She helped him up.

 

“Wow.” The two fighters heard. Minchan looked at the audience, to see their jaws dropped. She giggled. “Okay, boys, let's get the last fight started.” The six gulped and nodded with fear.

 

Woohyun and the six boys traded spots. “Be careful, guys! She's actually pretty good!” He yelled out that piece of advice before sitting down. They formed a circle around the girl. She smiled. “Aigoo, this is going to be fun!” She cheered.

 

“Well, you may start...” Mr. Song said again, before handing Woohyun an ice pack. She smirked. “Well, come on!” She whispered. Howon and Dongwoo ran up to her from behind. She heard their footsteps and immediately did her twirl kick. It knocked them down instantly. Then the other four ran towards her. She smirked. “Well, won't this be challenging?” She whispered to herself. She turned and saw that Sungjong was about to do a jump kick. “Perfect.” She ran towards him and slid under him, to dodge the monstrous gang up.

 

She smiled and got up. She took off both of her shoes. “Hey!! I'm over here!” She said. They turned around and she threw her each heel towards Howon and Dongwoo. They were still getting up after their fall and so they couldn't see the wedges heading towards them. They were both finally hit in the head and knocked out, again.

 

“Pssh, easy.” She murmured under her breath. Then the other guys began to run after her. She smiled and ran towards them. She did a cartwheel to get to them quicker and kicked Sungyeol before landing on her feet. She started to shield herself from the other three punches with her arms.

 

She couldn't take it any longer and bent down again to dodge their punches. She smiled and did a twirl kick on the ground, making them all fall down. “Aren't you guys tired? You guys can't defeat me easily.” They were all now groaning in pain. “I think we're done here.” Mr. Song nodded and applauded her. “Man, this was a great fight... Never seen these kinds of fights in a while.” He complimented her. “Thank you, Song Appa.”

 

After cleaning up, the group were back in the conference room. “Man, when are we going to find out if you're now a real agent or not?” Dongwoo complained. “Patience, Dongwoo-ah...” Minchan said. “Anyways, you were a great fighter! I haven't seen a girl put up a fight like you before!” Sungjong squealed, making her giggle. “Thanks, Sung-Sung Baby.”

 

The door swung open and Mr. Song entered with a grin on his face. “Minchan, you are now an agent.” She smiled and ran up to him to hug him. “Thank you so much!!” He nodded. “Now, you guys head home and wash up... There is going to be a ceremony for it tonight at 7. It's a formal wear. So wear a dress Minchan.” They nodded and quickly left the station.

 

Minchan arrived home around 3 o'clock. There wasn't anybody around, making her happy. “Yes, I can sneak out with a dress on!!!” She cheered. She hasn't told anyone about becoming an agent, and she would like to keep it on the down low.

 

She headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. After her shower, she quickly changed into comfortable clothing. “Now, I'll just snack on some apple slices while looking for a dress!” She cheered. She sliced an apple and place them on a plate. She brought the plate to her room.

 

She opened her closest and looked puzzled. “Hmm, the little black dress?” Then something caught her eye. It was a red cocktail dress. She remembered buying it, but never wearing it. “Hmm, will is still fit me?” She took it out. “I must first dry and style my hair.” She began to do those things to her hair. She thought about how the ceremony will turn out. She is certain that they will give her a certificate and give out a speech. They'll probably talk about the mission at the ceremony too.

 

After an hour or two, she was finally done with her hair. Her hair was in soft curls and her bangs were clipped to the side with a jeweled heart clip. She turned to the dress she wanted to wear. “I hope you still fit me...” She said.

 

She ped the back of the dress. She then stripped off her comfortable clothing and stepped into the dress. She pulled it up and made sure it was on properly. She then began to zip up the dress. She closed her eyes, hoping that it will fit. She continued to zip it up, until it reached it's end. She smiled. “It fits!!!” She squealed out.

 

She looked at herself in the mirror. The dress complimented her curves perfectly. The dress was strapless. The length ended about four inches above her knees. There was a small red bow on it, showing where the ruffled skirt started.

 

She put on her favorite diamond earrings and crown necklace on. She looked through her shoes and found her simple black pumps. She put them on and looked at herself in the mirror. “Ooo, someone looks HOT!” She complimented herself. She got her hand purse ready and opened the door.

 

“Minchan!!! Are you home?! We're here!!!” Her older brother yelled. “Dang it... Why couldn't you guys have come home a little later?!” She whispered. She closed her door and breathed in and out. “Just say that you're going to attend an office party... That's it... Yeah... They do know I have a job now...” She said, trying to calm herself down. She nodded and walked out of her room.

 

When she entered the living room, all eyes were on her. Everyone was shocked, especially Sungmin, Ryeowook, Henry, and Zhou Mi. They were taken aback by her beauty. “Wahh! Unnie, DAEBAK!!! You look beautiful!!!” Chunhee squealed. “Thanks, Chunhee.” Minchan said. “Why are you going out like that?” Her older brother questioned. “Are you going on a date?” That question made Sungmin, Henry, Zhou Mi, and Ryeowook look away with a sad face.

 

“Oh, aniyo! At my work place, they're going to have a formal party. I was invited.” Everyone nodded. “You don't have a date?” Minji asked. “Aniyo, I rather go alone.” Minchan quickly said. “Oh, I have to go. It's about to begin.” She waved at them and left before more questions could be asked.

 

“Finally here!” She said with a cheerful smile. She parked her car and headed for the station. She saw a sign describing where to find the ceremony. She followed the directions and found the room. She entered the room, and everyone looked her. It was just a small group of people. There were probably 20-30 people in the room.

 

“Minchan!” Mr. Song said. She smiled and waved at him. “Come on, before we can do other things, we have to introduce you.” She nodded and followed him up the small stage. “Ladies and gentlemen, this will be our new member in our secret agent family. Her name is Kim Minchan.” Everyone applauded her. She smiled and bowed. “She is now part of the secret agent group, Infinite. She will be working with them on our big mission of the year.” Everyone gasped, making the Infinite group and Minchan look around. “Yes, I know. That mission is a bit difficult since we don't have any leads... But they will work under cover... Which is why I needed young agents.” They all nodded.

 

The group that was mentioned still looked confused, but didn't really pay attention to it. There was a speech about Minchan after the introduction. “Please treat her well. She is like a daughter to me. Well, all of you guys are like children to me anyways... Now, let the real party begin.” Mr. Song cheered.

 

Music began to play and everyone had a partner except for Infinite and Minchan. They decided to talk instead of dance. “What do you think the mission will be?” She asked them. “Probably about someone who is going through celebrities personal business.” Dongwoo suggested. “Or maybe some celebrities dealing illegal drugs!” Woohyun said. “Well, you guys will find out tomorrow.” Mr. Song said behind them.

 

“Oh, Song Appa.” Minchan said. He smiled at her. “Aren't you glad, Minchan? You get to work on a mission tomorrow!” She nodded. “And I'm glad I get to work with my old friends.” “I knew you would be happy, Minchan. Now if you'll excuse me... I'm going to see what kinds of drinks they're offering.” He bowed at them and left he gang.

 

Sungyeol nudged Myungsoo. “Ask her to dance.” He whispered into his Dongsaeng's ear. Myungsoo nodded and walked towards Minchan. “Uhm, would you like to dance?” He asked her. She smiled and nodded. He took her hand and led her to the dance floor. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck. They swayed together and the guys were happy for Myungsoo. Everyone enjoyed the night. Minchan was the happiest among them. She can't wait to start her journey as an agent.

 

[Author Note of June 30, 2011: I hope you enjoyed it!]