A New Plan

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan's POV: 

 

"So, exactly what are we going to do about this new found information?" Sungjong asked as we headed out of the interview room after having a lovely chit chat breakfast time. "You'll see." He looked at me, surprised by my answer. "What do you mean by that, Noona?" I could feel eyes pierce through my body, curiosity filled in each glance and stare. "Song Appa and I created a plan last night while you guys went back to your dormitory. It's a perfect plan, and the killers won't know what'll happen. But we need to confirm it completely with Mr. President. He knows somewhat of what'll happen and we assured him no one will get hurt."

 

"So, I'm assuming that violence will be occurring in this plan, correct?" Sungyeol questioned, earning a nod from me as his answer. "Don't worry, with our training, I'm positive no one will die." They all looked at each other, and it made me laugh.

 

"Now come on, Song Appa is already at Woolim. We are going to meet him there." They quickly nodded and followed me out to the van. Once we all got in, I drove out of the parking lot and headed straight for the building. The ride was anything but quiet, with all of the guys really asking about what was going to happen for the new plan. It was such a funny thing to hear, since I knew everything and they were waiting in suspense.

 

Minutes later, we finally arrived at the building, and quickly we headed off to where we were supposed to be at; the interview room near Mr. President's office. Things were getting exciting in a sense, finally the plan will be revealed and we can see who are these killers. After figuring out who was the main target, I just really wanna put these guys into jail, and death sentence them.

 

"We're here." I said, standing right in front of the closed door. Knocking on it twice, I heard a small, "Come in," from someone who had a deep voice. Grasping the door knob, I turned it and pushed it open, seeing the two elderly males looking over with smiles. "You finally came." Song Appa said happily, coming over to hug me. "Well, it wasn't my fault these guys took forever once they got to the station. I mean, it took them forever to eat a donut and use the bathroom." They all gaped. "Yah! You take forever putting on makeup." I rolled my eyes before looking back at them. "Hey, I'm a girl. It's a typical thing."

 

"Aigoo you kids. Stop acting like you all are related and sit so we can completely plan everything out." With multiple nods, we sat in our respectful seats, mine being right next to Song Appa so we could explain together. "Alright, so all we need to do is tell the boys everything. Mr. President here has agreed with everything and will inform everyone right after our own meeting." We all nodded, saying our yesses. "I think Minchan should tell you guys the plan, since she was the one who came up with it."

 

A light cheer came from me, followed by me quickly standing up and heading over the projector screen that was at the end of the table. Once I flipped it open, The Plan, was visible to all. "Alright, this plan will be simple and easy peasy lemon squeezy. But we need to start the moment we are finished with this briefing, got it?" They all nodded, showing determination for this plan.

 

"Well, you guys have already said your goodbyes to Come Back Again. Now we are going to have you guys practice for your comeback that will come by next month." A hand raised, and I looked over to see Howon raise his hand. "Yes?" He put his hand down before asking, "What is this song that you guys have decided to use as our comeback?" I smiled and clapped my hands together. "She's Back will be the song." The all nodded in approval, liking the song of choice. It was a summer song, a nice one in fact.

 

"So here's our future schedule, first." I went up to the laptop and hit the next arrow, quickly going back next to the screen. "By this week, you guys will have mastered the choreography of this song. After that, we'll get your new looks ready by the first day of next week. By that second week, we will be going off to the MV shooting location, which Mr. President and I will discuss with the director by the end of today, since I'm assuming he has already called up the desired director." I looked over at him, earning a smile and a nod as his answer. "Okay good. And then by the third week, we'll start preparing your schedules for performances and interviews and what not. By the time you guys start performing, we should be able to get the killers."

 

Another hand raised, and I saw it was Sungyeol. I pointed at him, and he parted his lips. " I'm assuming that we are going to try and be the targets for this doers. I mean, everyone knows that we always share a waiting room with Super Junior at times. And now that everyone knows that you have connections with Super Junior and our manager, the doers are positive to do something about us." I nodded. "Yes, that is correct." "Okay, so my question is... How am I supposed to word this... Exactly how is our comeback going to help get the killers? I mean, they only target when they know a comeback is coming, which ours is in secret. And a song hasn't been released yet, which She's Back has been shown."

 

I nodded, smiling at his question. "That's what me and Song Appa discussed last night. And we decided to do a small, I guess you could say lie but not really a lie. We decided to say that there will be an interview at the location of where we will shoot the music video, whoever it is and whatever it is. No matter what, it'll go to the public. On that interview, one of you will discuss the matter of preparing for your new song for the next year, just to tease the everyone. Say that it'll be an album or a single, we're not sure what it'll be. There, it'll spark interests from the killers, because it'll be their number one thing to aim for. Because they'll think, oh since they are going to have this song next year, we can obtain their songs without any worry and they can make a new song by then."

 

They all nodded, probably really liking this plan. "And so, we'll also bring our forces into this building. Half of the staff will go on vacation off somewhere while half our force will be here, pretending to do their job as well as keeping an eye out for anything. And then By the time we're back, it'll switch. That way, we can still make sure nothing bad will happen. Because, you never know, they might change up their plans of doing what they usually do."

 

"Whoa wait." Sunggyu Oppa said, standing up a bit. "You know, the lie that isn't really a lie? What do you mean by that?" I blinked, before looking over at Mr. President. "I think he should answer that question." Mr. President chuckled softly before standing up. "Well, she wanted to keep this a secret after your mission is well done and finished. But since she is giving me the honor of telling you, I might as well. Though this was supposed to be an assignment and we all thought that this was going to be just for a while... Surprisingly, you all received a huge fan base, and you all have amazing talents. I can't give that up... So, would you guys like to sign a contract with Woolim Entertainment and actually perform?"

 

They all gaped with wide eyes. "And before you ask, you can still be on the force. Somewhat like secret cover agents, except truly fulfilling your secret cover appearance." I added with a bright smile. "This is an honor." Infinite all stood up before bowing down to Mr. President. "Thank you sir." The elder chuckled, shaking his head. "I should be thanking the police force for letting me see this raw talent and letting me have it." Song Appa chuckled before shaking his head.

 

"Oh, what are we going to do about Super Junior then?" I blinked, looking over at them. "Gee... I actually forgot about that." Song Appa chuckled. "No worries, I have that covered. The security guards in the dorm they are staying at will be replaced by our force and we'll have more security stuff applied once they are off doing whatever." I nodded a bit, liking that idea because obviously I don't want to be around them for a while.

 

"Well, that's it for the briefing I believe. If you have any more questions, just ask us. Now dismiss." Mr President got up after my statement. "I'm going to make that announcement. The choreographers already know, so you can head to the dance room and practice, Infinite." They all nodded and said their proper goodbyes before leaving with the head of the entertainment business. "Ready to really make this happen, Minchan?" I heard Song Appa asked. I smiled and nodded. "I'm ready."

 

A week quickly passed, and they all got the routine down. You know what that means, the MV shooting will be coming up. They all got their new styles done during the middle of the day, and now they're packing up as I watch them from what they call their living room. "Ugh, hurry up so I can stop by my place and pack!" I yelled, pouting slightly as only one of them, being Myungsoo, was finished. "We're almost done! We're packing essentials here!" One exclaimed, assuming that it was Dongwoo. And after ten more minutes of waiting, they were finally done. "Aigoo, come on, the van is waiting for us."

 

With a nod, they all followed me out and hopped into the vehicle, driving off to my place. I sat next to Myungsoo, who let me rest against him since I was tired and nervous. I haven't had any contact with anyone in the dorm other than Chunhee and Minji. For the past week, those two are the only ones I see, giving me new clothes and updates about what's going on. Still, all of them feel too miserable without me. A pout formed on my lips at the thought. Am I just being too mean to not forgive any of them after so many messages on my phone with calls and text messages.

 

"Myungsoo?" He looked down at him, blinking softly. "Yes, Minchan?" I looked back up at him, with soft eyes filled with slight worry. "Could you come with me as I pack? I don't know how I would feel when I see everyone again. I mean, I don't even know if I can forgive them after giving them a taste of their own medicine... I mean, you know how trust is a big thing with me and such..." He nodded with a sweet smile. "Of course, Minchan, I'll go with you. I know you have forgiven at least your brother, correct?" I shrugged a bit. "I don't even know, him and Sungmin were the ones I expected to back me up." His eyes looked away for a moment, as if he hated the thing I just said.

 

Slowly, he looked back at me. "Well, at least consider forgiving them now." I nodded a bit before smiling. "Alright, I will." And with that, we have arrived at the dorms. Both he and I unbuckled our seatbelts and left the vehicle. He held my hand as we walked over, which comforted my rapid beating heart. And within a few minutes, we were finally up in front of the door.

 

I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door, opening it and walking in with Myungsoo. The loud noises that was occurring when I opened the door silenced as his and my footsteps entered the atmosphere. An awkward feeling and excitement filled the air as I fully entered the living room. "MINCHAN!" Everyone  who was here cheered. I looked up, seeing really everyone was there, except for Kangin since he was getting ready to leave for his military services. Smiles were painted all over their faces, and happy eyes were coming from Sungmin and Yesung. I bowed my head and soon, all of them ran over to hug me.

 

"We missed you so much and we're so sorry!" Donghae exclaimed, pulling me into his embrace. "Yeah, we should've believed you instead of the dumb article." I nodded slowly, hearing their voices. But quickly I pulled away, feeling slightly lifeless. I really didn't know how to react. I looked over at Minji and Chunhee. "Help me?" They nodded before pulling me out of the group of hugs, guiding me and Myungsoo to my room. The boys were curious as well, following slowly behind.

 

"Did you do some of it?" Minji nodded. "Yeah, we did as you told us." I smiled and nodded. "Thanks, that'll help me and Infinite leave early." I heard a gasp. "Leaving?" I looked behind to see Yesung out there in front, eyes widened. "Yeah, I'm busy with them right now. They're preparing for their comeback and they have a filming for their MV this week. I'm going with them since I'm their manager." I told him, before going in my closet to pack the empty suitcase that was in there with my weapons and other things. "Why didn't you tell us?" Siwon asked. "Because I was still upset with you guys, like you should know where I am going and such. I'm not a baby, I can take care of myself." I answered, quickly finishing up and zipping it up.

 

I walked out of the closet with it, only to have Myungsoo smile and take it from me. "Thanks." Zhou Mi came slightly closer, still not believing what I just said. "What? I'll be back next week, don't worry. Geez, really don't look at me like that." "At least..." Zhou MI trailed off, looking down at the ground. "At least this time, keep contact with us... And forgive us right now." I blinked, seeing how sweet he was being right now.

 

Really, how could I stay mad at these guys? I really was just being rough on them. A small smile appeared on my lips as I nodded. "I'll forgive you guys and keep contact with you guys." This response resulted with me being tackled into a hug. "THANK YOU MINCHAN!" All yelled, making me laugh softly. "Aigoo, now I really have to go. The flight is in like an hour." Quickly, they pulled away and I followed Myungsoo out with my bags.

 

Once we were at the entrance, he went out first. I was following him after I said my final goodbyes, until Sungmin pulled me back towards him as he shut the door behind him. "Myungsoo, I'll be back with her." The mentioned male blinked before nodding, and soon I was being dragged up to the rooftop of this place. Once we were greeted by the summer air of the city, he let me go and looked at me.

 

"You have no idea how much I missed you. Every day, every hour, every minute, every second... I felt like dying with each moment passing by. I should've just trusted you, really." Sungmin said, looking straight into my eyes. "I know you've already said you have forgiven us as Super Junior. But will you forgive me, Lee Sungmin, as your boyfriend? For not protecting you and trusting you with my whole heart?" He held my hands and continued to look into my eyes with so much sincerity.

 

I blinked softly, before smiling. "Of course... I will forgive you." He gushed out a huge smile before hugging me close to him, lifting me up in the air and twirling me. "God, I just got you back and now you have to leave me?" I chuckled while he put me down. "Well, that's how show business works, you'll have to deal with it. I'll text you every day, okay?" He nodded. "I'll make sure to have my phone with me every day." I nodded before kissing his chin. "You better."

 

"Oh, before I forget." He pulled away a bit and dug through his back pocket of his pants. There, he pulled out a small jewelry box. Opening it, I saw a charm bracelet. It was pink and had rose gold charms of hearts, a lock, a key, and some music notes dangling from it. "Just so that you can think of me every time you look at it." I grinned before hugging him. "I love it." And pulling away, he took my left hand and slipped the bracelet on me.

 

"I love you, Kim Minchan." I looked up at him, my eyes quickly finding his. "And I love you, Lee Sungmin." And soon, without a second to think, our lips were pressed against one another before sharing a loving kiss. "Ooooooooooooooooooooo!" We heard multitude of voices sang. Pulling away, we saw the whole Super Junior gang with Minji and Chunhee watching with happy eyes, well except for Yesung.

 

"Oh goodness." I exclaimed before pulling away completely and looking at Sungmin. "I have to go, have fun explaining everything to them!" I quickly kissed his cheek before scurrying out in between the crowd of people to go back down. "WHEN DID YOU TWO START DATING!?" I heard Yesung yell, making me softly giggle since Sungmin's yell came right after. I finally came back to Myungsoo, who was patiently waiting for me with my bags.

 

"Let's go?" I asked. He looked up at me and smiled while nodding. "Yes, let's go." And with that, we grabbed my bags and headed out of the place. Soon, we got into the vehicle and left for the airport. And after an hour of being in the airport, going through quick security check due to our badges and such, we finally headed off to Jeju Island.

 

- - -

Hey guys >-<

Firstly, I apologize if anything I write is wrong

All of that happened three years ago, I can't really remember well o.o;

I missed writing for you guys, but life is a and keeps me away from my favorite thing to do o:

But now I have that free time //cheers//

So updates may be more frequent than before.

And I have the plans for this story done

As well as starting the plans for the sequel *^* //throws confetti in the air//

I hope you guys have answered my poll

But now I have two  ONE more o:

They're random, because yeah o:

I deleted both of them as of July 19, 2013

Yeah~

That's it o:

Thank you for sticking with me ♥

-Love MaryBerry ♥