A Day at the Beach~! Let's Play~! (Part One)

That's Life With Super Junior

Bora’s POV:

 

“Guys!” I yelled while walking out of the room. Everyone looked at me, curious to what I was about to say. “Minchan said we have to pack some summer clothes and some other extra clothes and head over to a place. She gave me the address and I just got the directions to the place.” They looked at me weird. “Why do we have to do that?” I shrugged. “I don’t know, she just said it was important and urgent.” Siwon looked at me. “Did she even say where are we going?” I shook my head.

 

They all just nodded and headed in their rooms, packing some clothes. I already did those things, packing the clothes in a huge bag (with some of Minchan’s clothes and flip flops too). I headed back into the room and changed into my favorite summer outfit. It was a white tank top with huge blue bars printed on it horizontally. I had blue denim shorts that were probably the same length as Minchan’s shorts. My hair was curled and had a white head band on. I took out my favorite black sandals.

 

I grabbed the bag and headed out the room, to be bumped into Siwon. “Oh, minaheyo.” I tried to avoid any eye-contact with him. I mean, everything is normal and we said we’ll be friends, but my feelings for him are still there. A light chuckle came out from him. “It’s nothing. You ready?” I nodded. “You look really cute.” I looked up and smiled, knowing that I had rosy cheeks because of his compliment. “Thanks.”

 

I went to the living room and put on my sandals. Chunhee walked towards me and had a very simple and cute outfit on. She was wearing a pink skirt that had pockets, a graphic T-shirt tucked under her skirt, and these cute white wedges that have those long ribbons so you can tie them around your calves. Her hair was braided with lavender ribbons in her braids. She also had baby blue stud ribbon earrings on. “Well, aren’t you ready?” I nodded.

 

Minji came out with a very summer-y and bold outfit. She was wearing denim booty shorts (a very bold girl she is), an off-shoulders white top (with the whole “You” in the front, “&” on her left side, and “Me” on the back printed), and a black tank top under. She had simple blue peeped toe 2-inch heeled pumps on. Her hair was up and her bangs were braided and pinned to the side. She had these hoop earrings that were formed into hearts. Overall, she had a similar outfit to Minchan’s, only hers is much bolder and bit more revealing. “Wow, your outfit…” She nodded. “Nice, huh?”

 

“Whoa, well isn’t my girl H-O-T, HOT!” Kyuhyun said before hugging her. She rolled her eyes. “Shesh this kid.” She said before kissing his cheek. “Hey, be glad you’re dating Minji. She’s only dating you because she knows you can’t get a nice looking woman and she feels bad for you, gamer Kyu.” Kangin said before chuckling. “HYUNG!!!!” Kyuhyun whined, making us girl laughs.

 

“Well, isn’t my Chunhee adorable and cute?” Leeteuk said while hugging her. “Man, such a pedo relationship.” Kangin joked. “WHAT’D YOU SAY?” Leeteuk yelled. “Yeah! You heard me! You’re like almost 10 years older than her!!!” We all began to laugh when Leeteuk tried to tackle Kangin, having Kyuhyun help him out.

 

The rest of the boys walked in and saw the whole scene. “What’s going on here?” Donghae asked. “Kangin made fun of Kyuhyun and Leeteuk because they’re dating us.” Minji said, pointing to both Chunhee and herself. The guys nodded. “Hey, why aren’t you complimenting Bora, Siwon?” We both looked at Kangin. “Excuse me?” “Yeah, you heard me Choi Siwon! I know you two have some feelings for each other.”

 

My head jerked to face Siwon and he looked back at me. We were both red on the cheeks and had our eyes bugging out. Quickly turning away, I bit my lip. “T-that’s not true.” I stuttered out. “Uh-huh, sure.” Kangin sang. He got up and opened the door. “Come on, let’s go.” We all headed out and headed for the vans.

 

This is how the three (yes three, since it’s like what 18 people) groups turned out to be… The first van contained Leeteuk (Driver), Kangin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Heechul, and Kibum. The second van had Zhou Mi (Driver), Henry, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Hangeng, and Shindong. Lastly (and sadly), the third van had Minji (Driver), Chunhee, Bora (Me~), Sungmin, Yesung, and SIWON!!! Sigh, you know the depressing part? …I HAVE TO SIT NEXT TO HIM!!!! They’re trying to kill me, I just know it!

 

During the ride to wherever we were going, I heard Sungmin and Yesung talking. “I have a question… Are you okay with me and Minchan together?” Sungmin asked. “Yeah, I’m okay. You are taking care of her.” I looked behind to watch these two talk. “Chinjah? Well, do you by any chance know if she likes me back? I mean, she did kiss me on the cheek and sat on my lap that one time. And she doesn’t mind me hugging her and kissing her forehead.” “YOU KISS HER FOREHEAD?!?” Yesung yelled, making the van slightly swerve.

 

“YAH!! I’M DRIVING! PIPE IT DOWN!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!?” Minji yelled. Chunhee was giggling a bit because of the boys. “Minahe~ Anyways, back to this kid… You know, she’s the type of person who would do anything to make someone happy… So, she’s probably letting you do those things to her.” Then I heard Siwon sigh. I looked at him, seeing that his head was shaking. “Well, aren’t both of them blind.” He whispered.

 

“What do you mean by that?” Siwon looked at me and put his finger on his lips. “Don’t tell anyone, got it?” I nodded. He leaned in closer to my ear, I could feel his hot breath and it was tickling me. “Minchan is actually head over heels for Sungmin, but she won’t admit it and she can’t realize it herself.” My eyes widened and I instantly turned my head to face him, forgetting that he didn’t pull away. Our nose brushed against each others and our faces were only an inch or two apart.

 

I quickly backed away and looked down. “Mianheyo…” “No, it’s okay…” After that, it was quiet between us. The car was filled with only Yesung’s and Sungmin’s voice, talking about the girl who we are going to meet sooner or later.

 

After maybe half an hour, Minji began to slow down. “We’re here.” She said in amazement. I looked out the window and saw a huge beach house ahead and a huge beach. “This is where we are going to meet at?” I asked in amazement. “Yeah, this is the address.” She parked the car and we all left the car. “Whoa, I hope we’re at the right place.” I heard Sungmin said.

 

“Is this really the place?” Donghae asked (Oh yeah, the other vans followed Minji’s since she was the one with the directions). “This is the address… Man, this place is pretty secured.” Chunhee said, while her eyes were wandering around.

 

YAASH!! YOU MISSED!!!” I heard a familiar voice yell. “HEY!! IT WASN’T MY FAULT THAT TALL BOY CAN HIT FAR!” Another familiar voice yelled. “WHATEVER! SHAWTY IS GONNA SERVE NOW~!” Then laughing was heard. “STOP DOING THE WHOLE RAPPING THING JUST CAUSE YOU’RE A RAPPER, DONG-DONG!! YOU DON’T HAVE THAT SWAG!!” A girl yelled. “Is that Minchan and Infinite?” Eunhyuk asked while pointing towards a direction.

 

We all looked to where he was pointing. There were seven boys and a girl playing beach volley ball near the water. All of them were laughing and smiling like little kids.

 

“Hey, it is them!!” Leeteuk said. “Whoa, is that Minchan?” Kangin said. “Man, she looks H-O-T, H---.” Before Sungmin could finish, Yesung glared at him. “I mean, she looks like a summer girl!” Sungmin sheepishly said.

 

I looked at Minchan and my eyes widened. In the beginning, she refused to show her stomach at the club party or whatever she was going to attend! And now look at her! She’s showing almost all over her stomach! Wait, it’s actually appropriate in this area… It’s a beach outfit…

 

The girls and I took of our wonderful shoes and put them in the van. We stepped on the warm sand. “Come on, let’s head over there!” Chunhee sang. Minji and I nodded before running over there. “Hey! Wait up!!” Shindong yelled before all of the guys chased us down. Man, the run to them was far and long, meaning that they were loud.

 

When we got closer, the eight of them stopped playing and waved at us. “Why are we here?” Yesung asked. “Today is our day off! Mr. President wanted to treat us for all the hard work we’ve done for him for a few weeks! So, he asked his friend if we could sleep at his beach house and stay there for the day and night. We’ll leave tomorrow. And all of you get to stay here with us.” Minchan explained.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Minchan’s POV:

 

“So, go change into more comfortable wear if needed in the beach house. No one is allowed in here, only us. We’ll be playing a lot during the afternoon, and the Infinite boys will try to cook us dinner.” I said before chuckling. “Hey!! We can cook!” Woohyun said. I rolled my eyes.

 

“So wait, for a night?” Oppa asked. I nodded. “Neh, there are a few rooms available. I already claimed a room for me and the girls to stay in. Infinite already claimed two rooms. The rest is for Super Junior, which is seven rooms. Here, Sunggyu and Woohyun will show you.”

 

They nodded and led the gang over to the beach house. “SUNGGYU OPPA!! DON’T FORGET TO CLOSE THE GATES!!!” He gave me a thumbs up and continued walking to the beach house. “Well, won’t today be crazy?” Sungjong asked. I shook my head. “Aniyo, I think it’s going to be fine. Now, let’s play some more~!” I said before serving the ball over the net.

 

“Oh, did you guys keep the weapons in the cars?” I asked while paying attention to the ball. “Neh, we hid them and locked them up.” Dongwoo spiked the ball, but Howon saved it. “Even my gun and taser?” I asked, before hitting the ball towards Myungsoo. “Yes, even those items.” Sungyeol sang.

 

As we continued playing, I heard the gates closing. “So, this is our area now.” I sang happily. The ball flew over the net, heading towards the back. I was going for it, but then I bumped into someone. Thanks to how hard we ran for the ball, we ended up falling. I fell on the person, head landing on guy’s chest. “Owie.” I pouted. “Oh, mianheyo, are you okay?” I looked up to see Myungsoo’s face with a smile. I giggled and nodded. “Yeah, I’m fine.” We laughed a bit before we got up.

 

“Whoa! Look! That kid is quicker than you, Sungmin! You gotta get a move on before Minchan is taken away from you!” I heard someone yell. I turned my head to see Kangin pointing at us and Sungmin glaring at the guy. I covered my face with my hands, and laughed. “Aish, I just love how Kangin Oppa is so blunt.”

 

I peeked through my fingers and gasped. Thank god my hands were covering my cheeks. Why? Because I’m blushing. Why am I blushing? Well, let me show you a simple math equation. Hot, Sunny Day + At the beach + Sungmin = HIM HALF AND SHOWING HIS TONED BODY!!!! (>.<) What? You can’t blame me! He’s…in very good shape…

 

“Hahaha, he’s funny.” Howon said. I nodded. “He’s Kangin.” “Oh, the one who didn’t get to participate in Super Junior’s recent album?” Sungyeol asked. “The one and only.” I picked up the ball and threw it really hard, aiming it at someone (Oh! It’s not those balls that you play in professional competitions! It’s those plastic, blow up ones). I must be really good at aiming because it really did hit Sungmin in the face.

 

I bit my lip to hold in my laughter, but Kangin was laughing pretty hard. “Wah!! DAEBAK, MINCHAN!!!” I put both of my thumbs up. Sungmin’s head turned to me with glaring eyes and a pout. I shrugged, acting like I was innocent.

 

“Kim Minchan! You’re going to get it!” He said while running towards me. “Eeeps!” I squealed, running away from him with a huge smile on my face. I looked behind me to see the others playing around, Infinite playing beach volley ball still, and Sungmin getting closer to me. I turned around and started to run backwards.

 

“I was just joking! No need to chase me!” I said while laughing. He was smiling and continued to chase after me. We were still running and laughing, getting further away from the group.

 

He finally caught up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. The touch from his hands sorta tickled my stomach. “I got you now.” I rolled my eyes and looked at him. “Yeah, after like five minutes of running. If you were more athletic, you would’ve gotten me in a minute. Bleh, not fast enough for me~” I .

 

“Oh, but I’m strong enough for ya.” My eyebrows furrowed together. What I didn’t realize was that he was picking me up (bridal style). “HEY!!!” I cried. “You better hold on.” He teased. “Why should I?” He evilly smiled. “Because I might throw you into the water.” My eyes widened. “You wouldn’t dare.” He shrugged and headed for the shore. “You better not.”

 

“Like I said, you better hold on~” He began to swing me lightly, scaring me. “Yah!! STOP IT!!!” I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled into his chest while shutting my eyes really tight, hoping to not get thrown. The swinging stop, but the chuckling from him began. “Aigoo, why are you so cute?” I looked up at him to notice that our faces were only two inches away. His shinny, puppy-like eyes were staring right into mine.

 

I gulped and looked away. “Now, let’s go back to the gang?” He asked while walking back to the area we were supposed to stay at. My cheeks are really pink due to the fact of how much HIS skin was touching me. I just stared at his face, ignoring his body. The way he smiles and the way he talks make my heart beat really fast. His eyes staring at mine assure me that he’s going to be there for me. His presence makes me feel that he won’t leave me.

 

Now, you may think that this means I like him. Well, YOU’RE WRONG! Why? My gut tells me I might experience the same thing with Henry. Fall deeply in love with a dude who has a dream as a singer, but then get crushed because his singing career is more important. Now, I’m just talking about being in performances and radio shows, not meeting with fans. I’m okay with him being there for fans. So, you understand how I feel? I guess, just being worried if my heart will be broken again.

 

When we got back to the group he put me down and reached for my hand. “Let’s walk together on the beach. Everyone else doesn’t seem to mind that we’re not with them.” I looked at the others to see them waving at us, yelling out our names, and almost running towards us. “Uh, they’re giving me different signals.” Pointing at them, I held in my laughing. He looked at them and gestured them to go away. All of them pouted, but continued to do what they were doing.

 

“See? They were just trying to move us away because they’re jealous that a there is a hot couple.” I looked up at him. “Excuse me?” “What? We’re both good looking.” I rolled my eyes. “I am, but you? Uh-uh.” He pouted. “Don’t make me push in the water.” He said. “Don’t make me get a lot of people to beat you up.” I fought back. He gaped in shock, making me smile. “Aigoo, I’m joking. You’re cute.” I took his hand and swung it front and back. “Come on? You wanted to walk.”

 

He gushed out a smile and led the way. “Why did you invite us to come?” I shrugged. “It wouldn’t be fun if this whole place was only being used by a small amount of people. Plus, you guys are finally done with performing for a week. You guys just need to record, right? Then, take a day off. It’s nice to do things like that.” He nodded. “You’re really caring, Minchan.” I nodded.

 

We continued to walk on the beach and I was the one close to the shoreline. “So… You’re gift… The star with hearts?” Sungmin mentioned. I looked up, wondering what he was going to say. “I never got to tell you how much I love it and how much it means to me.” I smiled. “Thanks, Sungminnie Oppa.” He shook his head. “I should be telling you that, Minchannie.” I rolled my eyes. “That’s the pet name you got for me?” He nodded. “When we get deeper into our relationship, like starting to be boyfriend and girlfriend, I’ll call you something better than that. But, I can wait until you’re ready.” I bit my lip. He really is caring.

 

Suddenly, I felt water sprayed on my back and Sungmin arched his back forward, making his stomach stick out. “Yah, who sprayed water at me?” We both asked in unison. We turned around to see Dongwoo and Sungyeol, smiling like fools with water guns in our hands. “You guys are gonna get it.” They teased as they continued to spray water on us. “Don’t you mean you?” Letting go of Sungmin’s hand, I ran for the two and pushed them in the water. “Ha, got you soaked~!” I sang.

 

Sungmin ran towards me and unexpectedly picked me up. “Come on, I’ll get you to dry land, my princess.” I rolled my eyes, but let him carry me towards the beach house. “Aigoo, look at this couple.” Donghae and Eunhyuk pointed out. “Whatever, just jealous~” They shook their heads. “We’ve been in a relationship! Eunhae for the win!”

 

Sungmin put me down on the sand. “Minchan~ Come on! Let’s play tug-of-war!” Chunhee sang while pulling the rope out. I smiled and nodded. “Exactly how are we going to do this though? I want it to be boy against girl, but it’s not going to happen.” Minji Unnie said. “How about girlfriends against their boyfriends?” Kangin suggested.

 

“That’s not a bad idea!” Minji Unnie sang. “Okay, so it’s Bora, Minchan, Minji, and Chunhee against Siwon, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, and Leeteuk.” We all separated to each end. “Ready?” We nodded. “And, go!” Kangin let go of the middle of the rope and both sides began to pull. “Eeeks, they’re tough!” Bora squealed. “We got Minchan, that matters the most.” Chunhee said. “Mwo? You’re saying I’m as tough as a guy, Chunhee?” She shook her head. “No, but you’re just stronger than half of the Super Junior members.”

 

I looked at they guys and saw how devoted they were. “It’s true.” I began to pull as hard as could, and I could feel our group moving back. “We’re winning!” Minji Unnie sang. That became true because within a second, the boys fell down. “Woot! It’s true that small girls are tough!” Kangin cheered. “Now, their prize is a kiss from their boyfriends.”

 

Bora and I looked at him. “EXCUSE ME?!?!” The other two gladly got a kiss from their boyfriends. “I’m not so sure…” Bora said, noticing that Siwon was going up to her. “They’re not even our boyfriends!” I protested. “Hey, they are the ones we selected for you.” Kangin said. Sungmin happily came close to me and kissed me on the cheek.

 

The blood rushed to my cheeks and looked away. “Minchan~! Come and play with us!!” Sunggyu Oppa sang happily, holding the beach volley ball in his hand. “Are we doing same groups?” He nodded. “Coming~! I’m going to play with them!” I ran towards the net. “A’ight! Shawty is gonna serve~!” Dongwoo sang. “Shawty is gonna kick you in the place you don’t want to be kicked in if you continue to talk like that.” He put his hands together, begging for forgiveness.

 

After playing around in general for two hours, we all headed for the water. “No taking off your covering, okay?” Oppa pleaded, knowing that my swim suit was under my clothes. I nodded and put a thumb up. “No worries.” We all ran to the water and splashed each other. I saw Sungmin coming towards me, ready to splash me. I started to run for it. “Yah! You’re soaked enough by others! Why do you start freaking out when I come?!” I heard him yell.

 

I shrugged. “Because I can.” He caught up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He lifted me up, making me laugh. “I swear if you throw me in there I’m going to KILL you!” He rolled his eyes and threw me in the water. I was completely soaked. The denim shorts were hugging my like what usually happens. I promised Oppa that I wouldn’t take off the extra layering....

 

I know what this means, fun time is over for me. I pouted. “Thanks a lot, Sungminnie Oppa.” I began to walk away. “Hey, comeback!” He yelled. I shook my head. “I’m going to take a shower and start preparing dinner afterwards!” He nodded and I continued my way to the beach house. I grabbed the towel in my car and dried off. “I don’t want to make the house messy.”

 

I entered and saw that all of their towels were neatly folded on the couch. “I should put their towels outside, hanging on the handles of the porch.” I did what I was thinking and found Zhou Mi standing there, drinking a bottle of water.

 

“Oh, Zhou Mi Oppa!” He looked at me and smiled. “Got wet?” I nodded. “Well, go take a shower before you get sick.” I smiled. “Thanks, but can you put these towels out? I don’t want to make the beach house messy, since we are guests.” He nodded and took the towels out of my hands.

 

I immediately walked into the bathroom and took a nice shower. When I was done, I wrapped my body in the towel and headed for my room. After changing into the floral dress, I dried my hair with the blow dryer I found in the bathroom. When I was satisfied with how my hair was, I walked to the kitchen and began to clean the seafood.

 

“Need any help?” I turned around to see Ryeowook holding a book. “Oh, you weren’t playing in the water? Sorry if I sound rude, it’s just that there’s a lot of people.” He shook his head.

 

“Aniyo, it’s fine. And I was just reading a book under the sun. So, do you want me to help?” I smiled and nodded. “I bought already marinated meat for grilling, can you start the grill? I’ll try my best to prepare everything.” “I’ll ask Zhou Mi to do that. That way, we can get things done quicker.” I nodded and watched him leave for a moment.

 

While washing the seafood, I heard the door open. “Hey, he wants to help too!” I turned around and saw Woohyun. “You weren’t playing in the water?” He shook his head. “I was playing with the beach volley ball with Kyuhyun Hyung and Minji Noona.” I nodded. We all began to work on the things. I worked with the seafood, Ryeowook worked with the meat, and Woohyun sliced some pineapple and washed some sweet potatoes to grill. When we were all done, we headed out and Ryeowook and Woohyun worked on grilling the food.

 

“I’ll go inside and slice up some fruit to eat.” They nodded. I walked in and grabbed a plate. After washing some apples and strawberries, I sliced them happily with a sharp knife. When I was done with that, I cut up a watermelon and some oranges and put the slices on the same plate. I arranged them so that they could look really nice. After putting some toothpicks in the middle where I purposely placed nothing at, I headed out and put the plate on the table where all the food was going to be.

 

“Oo, fruit.” I turned around and saw Sungmin drying his wet hair with new clothes on. “Did you take a shower?” He nodded. His eyes were staring at the fruit. “What?” he pointed at the fruit and then his opened mouth. “Feed me, AH!!!” I rolled my eyes and put in a strawberry. He happily chewed it. “I’m glad I have you to feed me.” I bit my lip and looked at the fruit platter.

 

Quickly grabbing one slice of watermelon in each hand, I turned towards him. Before he could talk, I put one in his mouth and kept in there. He put his hand on mine, but quickly grabbed the watermelon slice. I moved my free hand away and began to eat same fruit. “Yummy, huh?” He nodded.

 

I walked on the beach (with flip flops on and still eating a slice of watermelon). “GUYS!! WASH UP!! WE’RE COOKING DINNER RIGHT NOWW!” I ran back to the cooking area and sat on the railings there, watching the boys cook.

 

Watching the sun, I smiled. The day at the beach is about to end, and I wonder what’ll happen at night. “Minchan! Come sit next to me!” Sungmin called. I got up and walked towards him. Hmm, maybe Sungmin might plan something for us to do…

 

[Author Note of July 28, 2011: Hi-Hi~! :)

 

Tee-hee~ I hope you guys like the cute moments for MinMin. But what's this? Only Part One? Yup~ Isn't it usually when romantic moments happen at night? On the beach? :3 You'll see next time~! :DD

 

Dongwoo: You wanna know what they're gonna do? *points at MinMin couple* Sungmin and his shawty are gonna- - -

Minchan: What did I say about calling me SHAWTY!!??!?!

Dongwoo: Ah-ha! So you admit that you like Sungmin!

Minchan: No, you're just pointing at us and yelling to the world!

Sungmin: Shawty? Well, she is short...

Minchan: Hey!!!

Dongwoo: Which is why I call you that.

Minchan: No, you're just trying to show that you have swag when you don't!

Dongwoo: Hey!

Minchan: Enough before I taser you!

Dongwoo: MIANHE!!! *runs to Howon*

Howon: Aish, get off me!

Yesung: See you guys later~! :DD

 

So, have you guys seen the group picture for Super Junior's Mr. Simple? TT^TT They put Sungmin at the BACK!!!! *goes to the corner and cries* Well, at least he still looks good~ :) Also, they put Yesung in the second front!!! Woot~! XDD I'm okay with the fact that they put Siwon in the front (Because he's freakin' handsome), but couldn't they cover him? I mean, it's kinda awkward for me to see that... AND IT IS IN THE FRONT!!! Well, at least they got E.L.Fs staring at the group picture now~! XD

 

Anyways, Thanks for Reading~ Take Care Always~]