A Night at the Beach! Love is on the way? (Part Two)

That's Life With Super Junior

Bora’s POV:

 

“Bora Unnie?” I turned around and saw Chunhee in a cute pink bubble top with a white anchor printed on it and blue skinny jeans. “Neh?” She closed the door of our room and sat on the huge king sized bed. “I think he’s going to ask you out or to be his girlfriend soon.” My eyes widened. “Where did you hear stuff like that?” She gave me a confused look. “Uh, he gave you a kiss on the cheek earlier.”

 

I felt my heart skip a beat and I looked away, continuing to search through my bag. I remembered his lips on my cheek and how he looked at me. Letting out a sigh, I turned back to Chunhee. “What gives you the idea that he does?” She rolled her eyes and got up. “One, he kissed you when Kangin was obviously joking around. He keeps looking at you. And when we were playing with the water? Yeah, that one made it really obvious.”

 

I thought back to when we were playing with the water. “He was sticking around you and protecting you from the guys. He tried to show off his muscular body to you. Oh, he also carried you, bridal style.” I blushed really hard, remembering how I was in his arms and how they had a race with who could win while carrying someone.

 

“Well, I don’t want my hopes up.” She smiled. “Araso, let’s go eat dinner then. The food is almost ready.” She took my hand and we walked out of the beach house. “Ah, here are my lovely friends.” Minchan sang. I was surprised that she was sitting on Sungmin’s lap, letting him wrap his arms around her stomach, hugging her so tightly. He rested his head on her shoulder and snuggled into her neck while smiling happily. She was pink on the cheeks, but they started to get really red when his lips touched her.

 

She jumped a bit (still in his embrace) and turned to him, with a pout. “Yah! Don’t do that! We’re not even dating!” Sungmin rolled his eyes. “Then why’d you sit on my lap in the first place?” “No, I was happily sitting on the bench. But NOOOO, you just HAD to pick me up and place me on your lap.” She got up and handed us each a plate. “Come on, you two are last to get food. Well, you guys get food before me and Sungmin, that is.”

 

Us two smiled and we grabbed some food. We headed for the picnic tables and took a seat next to Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Minji, and Siwon. “Wow, that’s the tables for the couples.” Kangin blurted out before putting a piece of meat in his mouth. “Aish, you’re so blunt.” Kibum stated. “Yeah, got a problem with that?” Everyone shook their heads. “Good, now… Where’s Minchan and Sungmin?”

 

“Remembered how Sungmin wanted those two to get their dinner last? Well, while she was showering, he looked around the big house and saw a separate area. He wanted to eat with her privately.” Minji described. “Chinjah? Wah, he’s making a move on her pretty quick.” The guys agreed with Donghae’s statement.

 

After minutes of eating and talking, Minchan and Sungmin returned to us while talking to each other. They were full of smiles and their laughing filled the air. I looked at Sungmin to see him carrying some wood. Minchan was hugging a beach towel with a guitar strapped/hanging onto her and holding onto a box of matches. “Hey, you guys almost done eating?” Sungmin asked. We all nodded. “Okay, good~! We’re gonna start a bonfire at the pit. Meet us there?” We nodded and watched them leave.

 

“Ooo, I bet he’s going to play her some songs.” Minji joked. All of us continued to talk and eat. When we were done, we cleaned up and headed to the bonfire pit. I was the last one to start heading over there (because I eat really slow). I entered the beach house and used the bathroom quickly. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I let out a disappointed sigh. “I guess I’ll be walking there alone.”

 

The moment I stepped out of the beach house, my eyes instantly widened. “S-S-Siwon?” I stuttered out. He was leaning on the railing, looking at the beach. When he heard me, he looked at me with a smile. “I noticed that you were heading into the house. I decided that I should wait for you. I mean, you won’t have anyone to walk with you.” I smiled. He actually does care for me.

 

He stood up straight and walked up to me. “Come on?” He said, offering a hand. “Okay.” I took his hand and we were walking together. I noticed that his pace was really slow. I looked up at him and saw his shy face (Yes, Choi Siwon has many faces that you can tell what he is feeling). He looked at me and I blinked. “Oh, sorry.” I whispered. He shook his head. “It’s fine…. Uhm… Bora? Can we talk about something?”

 

We both stopped walking and I looked at him. “What is it?” He looked around and let out a sigh. “I’ve been thinking for the past few days. I’ve been thinking about us…” I blinked at what he was saying, and I could feel my heart beating. “Us? What about us?” I asked calmly. “Well, just let me speak, okay?” I nodded.

 

“Bora. That day, when we last saw each other and when we broke up. I don’t know how you felt, but I felt completely terrible. I felt like I was going to die the next day. Yes, you do know how expressive I am when it comes to important things. So what ended up happening? I ended up punching the wall in my room, creating a hole and a bloody hand. Yes, I had to go to the hospital. And I decided that it was okay that when they clean me up, I can cry as hard as I could.”

 

He took my hands in his. “Bora, I’m still living. You know why? Because, the thought of you supporting me no matter what happens cleared my mind. I wanted to become famous to make you proud. I wanted to show you that I was going to go back to you stronger and better, for you.” I bit my lip. Is he going to say what I think he’s going to say?

 

“Kim Bora. After all this time, you’re the only person whoever made me truly happy. You only made my heart beat crazy for you. Yes, I still love you. And I want you to be my girlfriend. So, will you please take me back? Take me back as your guy so that I can show you that I’m worth your time? That I really do care about you? That I can protect you with me, myself, and I, alone? Will yo---.”

 

Right there and then I instantly crashed my lips on his to shut his confession. Yes, I think it’s sweet, but I understand from when he said, “Yes, I still love you.” And, I couldn’t wait. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer to him. We were sharing a passionate kiss (that I’m totally NOT gonna describe!).

 

We finally pulled away and looked into each others eyes. He rested his forehead on mine with a smile growing on his face. “I’m taking that as a yes?” I simply nodded and kissed his cheek. “Choi Siwon, I only look at you. You were my only boyfriend and I always rejected others when they asked me out. You are my one and only man, that I’ve been waiting for a long time.”

 

His face grew a smile and he took my hand. “Let’s go?” I nodded and followed his lead to the bonfire pit. While walking there, I could hear a lot of laughing from there, but I didn’t care. I only put my attention on the conversation with Siwon. When we got there, my eyes widened. “What’s going on here?” The others looked at us and they gaped. “WHAT’S GOING ON WITH YOU TWO, MR. AND MS. MODEL?”

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Minchan’s POV:

 

“Hand me the box of matches, Minchannie.” Sungmin asked for after finishing the arrangement of the bonfire pit. I gladly handed them over to him and sat back down on the beach towel that we were going to sit together on. I eyed the guitar and bit my lip. Is he going to play me a song again?

 

After creating the warm fire, he sat next to me and patted his shoulder. “Lean on me.” I smiled and did what he said. “So, dinner was fun.” I said, trying to start a conversation. “Yeah, especially when you started to feed me.” I rolled my eyes and poked his cheek. “Whatever, you fed me first and I didn’t want to look rude. I have to carry out my nice image.” “Uh-huh. Whatever.”

 

He then wrapped his arms around my waist. “What are you doing?” I asked him. Within a blink of an eye, I was on his lap, facing him (Thanks to him picking me up). “I thought you would be more comfortable sitting on my lap than on the ground.” I rolled my eyes and pushed his head lightly. “Babo, just be honest and say that you wanted me too.” “Then I would look like a ert.”

 

I started to laugh at his comment. “Aren't you already? Mr. Cheeky face who wanted to stay in my room?” He let out a soft chuckle and poked my nose. “That was just a joke, I'm not a ert no matter what.” I shook my head endlessly and disagreed with him. “Aniyo, you are.” I kept singing.

 

“Immature you are.” He said, watching me with a smile. “Stop it.” I rolled my eyes, still shaking my head. “Waeyo?” “Because it's making me dizzy.” “Then I won't, since I'm perfectly fine.” He then put his hands on both sides of my head, making me stop and look at him. “I told you to stop.” I let out a soft laugh. “Yes, yes you did.”

 

Right at that moment, our eyes met. The light from the fire helped his eyes glisten a lot, making me vulnerable. Yes, I do love his eyes. They always sparkle and never lose the shininess, making more drawn to his eyes. Okay, one fact for you guys to know, I really, really like shiny eyes... I find it really attractive on guys because isn't it romantic when couples stare into each others eyes? DON'T JUDGE ME!

 

I could feel my heart beating madly, as if it wants to get out of me. My cheeks began to burn and knowing that it was turning pink. He blinked a bit and bit his lip. Slowly, he brought me closer to him while his head started to come closer to me. And my throat felt dry, making me gulp. I wrapped my arms around his neck, helping him get closer to me. As he got closer, my eyelids lowered making it dark. I could feel his warm breath tickling my nose, giving me a warm and comfortable feeling.

 

“Are you okay with this?” He asked, his lips slightly touching mine while he was talking. I was already captivated, but him asking me made me feel safe. I slowly nodded and heard him chuckle. Right there and then, he placed his lips on mine. My heart started to beat a wild pace and I just melted in his arms. This moment, I will honestly...treasure... I don't think nothing will dist--

 

“YAHHH!!! GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HER!!!” We seriously pulled away and fell back. “Owwie.” I muttered before looking up. There standing right in front of us were the guys and the girls (except for Siwon and Bora... Hmmm... Ooo~). “Oh, hey.” Sungmin stuttered out. I rolled my eyes and got up, dusting off the sand that got on me. “Well, um, then... Shall we start our wonderful bonfire?” I asked. They awkwardly nodded and gathered around the bonfire.

 

When I was about to sit next to Sungmin, Oppa grabbed my hand and dragged me to the spot furthest away from Sungmin (basically facing him, right across from him). “Yah! What are you doing?” I asked him before sitting down. “You are going to stay here and not make kissy faces with Sungmin.” He yelled, before everyone started laughing. “Yah!” Sungmin and I yelled. We both looked at each other and blushed, making everyone laugh. “You two are so innocent!” Kyuhyun yelled.

 

As they continued to tease, I saw Siwon and Bora finally arriving... HAND IN HAND?!?!? I let out a small gasp, making the people who were sitting next to me look. “What's wrong?” Chunhee and Minji Unnie asked. “What's going on here?” Bora asked. They all looked at her and gasped. I could tell that they were as surprised as me. “WHAT’S GOING ON WITH YOU TWO, MR. AND MS. MODEL?” We all yelled (Yes, their nicknames are Mr. Model and Ms. Model because well, they're both really good looking!!!).

 

“Oh... Uh.... Guys, meet my girlfriend, Bora.” Siwon said while rubbing the back of his neck. I instantly jumped up and ran over to them, tackling Bora in a hug. “YEAHHH!! YOU FINALLY GOT WHAT YOU WANTED!!!!” I yelled in her ear. “SHESH!! I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO YELL THROUGH THE PHONE ALREADY!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL IN MY EAR!!!!” She yelled, making me giggle. “Kehehehe, Siwon? Take care of her always, okay?” He nodded with a huge grin.

 

We all sat back down and Bora was sitting next to Siwon, leaning on his shoulder. We all talked and enjoyed the music Sungmin was playing on his guitar. I hugged my knees and carefully watched him. Did I really let him kiss me earlier? Did I....actually... like it? I put my index finger on my lips and traced them, remembering how he carefully placed his on mine...

 

“Minchan, are you okay?” Bora asked. I looked up and nodded. “Yes, why?” “Because, you're all pink.” She blurted out really, really loud. My eyes widened and I could feel everyone staring at me. “She's pink?” Siwon asked. He looked at me. “Are you alright?” I nodded. “Maybe, just a little tired.”

 

Sungmin started to get up with a confident smile, but it soon faded away. “Why don't you lean on me?” I heard behind me. I looked up and saw Myungsoo hovering over me. I nodded and he placed himself next to me. I leaned on his shoulder and smiled. “Thanks, Myungsoo.” He nodded. “No problem, Minchan.” I'm guessing that phrased surprised people because some gasped.

 

“You know what I just realized? Myungsoo, out of all of us, besides Sunggyu Hyung, you're the only one who doesn't call Noona 'Noona,' unless we're in front of other people and strangers.” Sungjong pointed out. “He's right, why not?” Sungyeol yelled. “You know, he never really called her Noona when we were younger also!” Dongwoo said in an angry tone. All the other Infinite members started to argue about it, making my head hurt.

 

“Hold on...” I covered Myungsoo's ears. “WILL YOU GUYS BE QUIET?!?!?!?” I yelled, making them shut up. I removed my hands from Myungsoo and played with my thumbs. “When we were younger, he was the closest to me out of all of you. So, I gave him the choice of he wants to call me 'Noona' or not. And he decided not to because he doesn't want me to feel old.” He started to laugh. “Yeah, I remember talking to you about that. You seriously hit me hard on the arm when I called you old.” He joked, making me roll my eyes.

 

I looked away from Myungsoo and saw Sungmin with anger in his eyes. I bit my lip and shook my head. I think this is the time for me to escape... Slowly, I got up and smiled. “You guys enjoy, I'm just going to walk for a while.” I said before leaving the bonfire pit. I heard people calling for me, but I still ignored them because I didn't feel like staying there.

 

“Hmmm, what should I do?” I asked myself while walking on the shoreline, feeling the water brush against my bare feet. I thought about the whole little event with Sungmin earlier. “He really did make my heart jump....” I stopped and placed my hand on my chest, still feeling my heart skip so many beats. I bit my lip. “Do I?”

 

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, making me squeal. “Hey, it's only me.” I turned around and saw Sungmin smiling happily. Great, the person I wanted to avoid is now here. “I thought you were going to entertain the others with your amazing guitar skills?” I asked sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. “I rather talk to you and play for you with or without people around than to play for others when you're not around. Surprisingly, Myungsoo knows how to play the guitar. So, he said that he could play the guitar for everyone while I come over here and keep you company.”

 

I smiled. “That's very sweet.” He nodded. He pulled away and slipped his hand into mine. “Come on, let's walk and talk?” I smiled and nodded. “Sure.” We talked about anything and everything other than the kiss during this time. Everything was really mellow and calm right now. The only thing that wasn't was the beating of my heart. Realizing this, I bit my lip. I hope he doesn't hear my heart right now...

 

“Look. The stars are really bright.” I looked up and smiled. I love stars for some odd reason. I think you can tell because of my origami hobby. I nodded. “Yes, they are really bright. I love them.” I heard him chuckle. “You really like stars, huh?” I nodded. “I love them because they're really bright.” I looked at him and he looked me. “Do you know that you're the brightest star here?” He said to me. I bit my lip to hide my smile. Shesh, even a simple cheesy line can make me smile.

 

I looked up at the sky again, only to be shocked. “Sungminnie!! Look up!” I said while pointing to the sky. He looked up and gasped. “A shooting star!” We both sang together with huge smiles on our faces. “Make a wish.” He said. I nodded and closed my eyes and thought about what to wish for...

 

There are a lot of things I want to wish for... One importantly is to figure out who is hurting the innocent idols now a days... Another is to get my own car... And finally.... I peeked at Sungmin, who was looking at the sky with his eyes closed. I bit my lip and closed my eyes really tight. I wish that I can really know if Sungmin is the guy for me... My one and true soul mate... Because... I do... Like him a lot... It's just... I can't be his girlfriend right now....

 

I opened my eyes and looked at Sungmin, who looked away from me quickly and rubbed the back of his neck. “So, what did you wish for?” He asked me before looking back at me. “I can't tell you, it won't come true.” I told him. He nodded. “What about you? What did you wish for?” His cheeks turned pink and he looked down on the ground. “I can't tell you because it won't come true.” I let out a little giggle. I think I know what it is...

 

“Hmmmm, I think I know what it is...” He looked at me and his eyes widened. “You do?” I nodded. “Mmmmm....” My heart began to beat really fast as I stepped closer to him. I smiled at him and giggled. “I hope it comes true.” I sang before going on my tips of my toes. I closed my eyes and quickly pecked his lips. I quickly pulled away from him and ran to the beach house. “I'm going to bed now~ See you later~!” I sang.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sungmin's POV:

 

“Make a wish.” I told Minchan while still watching the shooting star pass. I saw her nod and close her eyes. I closed mine and bit my lip. I have so many things to wish for... But there is one that is the most important to me....Please, let me have Minchan as my girl... Forever... I wish that we will stay together forever... I want to be with her forever... I opened my eyes and looked at Minchan, who was still had her eyes closed. I smiled at her, she looked so peaceful and beautiful right now.

 

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me. I quickly looked away and rubbed the back of my neck. “So, what did you wish for?” I asked her, trying to make things less awkward. I looked at her and she had a smile on her face. “I can't tell you, it won't come true.” She told me, making me nod. That's understandable, I guess.

 

“What about you? What did you wish for?” I could feel my heart beat madly and my cheeks burning when I thought about my wish. I looked down, trying to calm myself down. “I can't tell you because it won't come true.” I said, copying her. She giggled, making me a bit confused.

 

“Hmmmm, I think I know what it is...” I looked at her and my eyes widened. “You do?” She nodded. She stepped up right in front of me with a smile and a giggle. “I hope it comes true.” She said. For some odd reason, it looked like she got taller in a few seconds.. Anyways... Her eyes closed and..... OHMYFREAKIN'GOSH SHE JUST KISSED ME!!

 

After she pecked me on the lips, she ran away while yelling, “I'm going to bed now~ See you later~!” As I watched her leave for the beach house, I touched my lips. “Did she really kiss me?” I smile grew on my face and I started to jump around like a little kid. “She kissed me! She kissed me!” I yelled while running around the beach. Tonight, is a good night.~ 

 

Special, when Infinite and Minchan are target practicing:

Dongwoo: So, who do you think is going to fail?

Minchan: Let's not play this game, I know for sure someone's pride will get hurt if we continue this.

Sungyeol: I think Sunggyu Hyung will!

Myungsoo: I think Sungyeol will!

Sungjong: I always fail... There isn't a point...

Minchan: *sighs* What did I just say?

Howon: I bet that Dongwoo will fail because he isn't pro like me...

Dongwoo: Mwo?!

Howon: It's true~

Sunggyu: I think that Woohyun will fail...

Woohyun: ....

Howon: You just did not say that.

Sunggyu: I just did.

Sungjong: Hyung! You know how Woohyun is when you say stuff like that about him!

Minchan: *face palm* I'm just going to get our guns... *leaves*

Woohyun: You heard what Mr. Song said about me, I'm the best fighter! Which makes ME the best shooter also!

Sungyeol: Psssh, that's a joke.

Woohyun: I'm serious! Watch, you all will fail and I will win!

Minchan: *comes back with their equipment and Mr. Song* Song Appa look, they're fighting.

Mr. Song: Don't worry. Now.. *hands each of them their equipment* Once this is over, we'll settle it, okay?

Howon: Are you going to be the judge?

Mr. Song: Of course~

-After half an hour of shooting target practice, Mr. Song looks at the targets and decideds who lost-

Mr. Song: Now.... I'm going to say them in a specific order, araso? I won't say how the order is until I'm done.

All: Yes, sir.

Mr. Song: And no one interrupts me.

All: Yes, sir.

Mr. Song: Okay. Woohyun, Sungjong, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Howon, Myungsoo, Sunggyu, and lastly Minchan.

Woohyun: WOOT~! SEE!!! IN YOUR FACES!!! I BEAT YOU ALL!!!! *celebrates by himself*

Minchan: .... You did it from bad to good, huh?

Mr. Song: *nods* Which mean, Minchan is actually the best shooter.

Sunggyu: And making...

Myungsoo: Pfft, Woohyun's last.

Woohyun: =o="

Sungjong: Man, even I admit I'm bad at this and I'm BETTER than you....

Woohyun: =.="

Myungsoo: And that's why no one brags, Woohyun...

Woohyun: .... ;o;

 

[Author Note of August 4, 2011: Hello~! ^-^

 

OH MY GOSH, I'm really, really sorry for not updating for a week. TT^TT I didn't feel good at all.... And now I feel better. ^-^ I'm really sorry~. I'll try to start and do updating everyday again, but I can't promise you anything. >.<

 

Oh, also... I'm co-authoring on a story.... >.< You may not be interested on it, but if you are... Please check the link;

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/64027/falling-in-love-online-kpop

It's a story about U-Kiss's Eli and Girl's Day Hyeri... >.< You'll understand why I co-author it... LOL...

 

Anyways... *fan girl mode ON* OHMYFREAKIN' GOSH DID YOU GUYS SEE SUPER JUNIOR'S MR.SIMPLE MV?!?!!? IT'S SOO HOT AND MY GOSH AWESOME!! It came out late at night, I had to watch it on my phone.... And my phone became rude and stopped the MV during the middle of Sungmin's Part.... I WAS READY TO YELL, but I couldn't~ XDD Anyways, ALL OF THEM LOOK AWESOME~! Eunhyuk is working that hair, I love how all of them have equal parts... The songs is amazing~ AND MY GOSH I LOVE, LOVE HOW SUNGMIN AND YESUNG LOOK~! *squeals* Kehehehehehe~ I'm killing the replay button for the MV, cause I love it so much~

 

Kehehehe~ Anyways, Take Care Always~ Thank you for reading~]