Super Junior M's 2 Members, Zhou Mi.... AND HENRY?!?!?

That's Life With Super Junior

No One’s POV:

 

Minchan sighed. She wanted the whole scene from her room to disappear. The thoughts of Sungmin were still roaming in her brain, poisoning her to like Sungmin. She fought endlessly. “I can’t like him… I’m not ready to date after my past relationship… Aish, why is this happening to me?” She asked herself silently. She finally reached the front door.

 

She looked through the peep hole to see two guys with duffel bags hanging on their shoulders. ‘Are they trying to rob us? Wait… They look innocent.’ She thought and wondered for a minute if she should or not. The doorbell rang again and she opened it under pressure…

 

“Yes?” She asked. “Oh, hello. We live here.” The tallest of the two said. He was standing in front of the chubby boy behind. She was so mesmerized by the guy’s looks that she couldn’t understand what he was saying. “Uhm, miss?” He said while waving his hands in front of her face. “Oh, mianhe. Follow me.” She smiled happily and walked to the living room with the two boys following.

 

“Minchan, who’s at the door?” Yesung asked before turning to see… “Zhou Mi!!! Henry!” He yelled with joy will running up to them. She just sat down at the place she was before. She had no clue about Super Junior M or these two boys… She watched her new friends go up to the two.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Minchan’s POV:

 

Who is that freakin’ tall, HOT guy? Shesh, who are these guys? I didn’t know they live here… Wait… Are they Kangin, Kibum, or Hangeng?!? No wait… I heard Zhou Mi and Henry… Who the heck are they from? And why do they live here… And who’s who? Who’s Zhou Mi and who’s Henry? I only got to see the tall guy… And not his friend.

 

Well, whoever he is… He got me to forget that awkward scene with Sungmin. I played with my fingers and finally looked up. I saw Sungmin staring at me. He noticed me and we both looked into each others eyes. Aish, here goes my heart again. STOP BEATING! I CAN’T DATE HIM!!! I DON’T EVEN LIKE HIM!!!! He finally turned away and smiled at the guys. “Zhou Mi! Henry!”

 

Wait Henry… That name sounds familiar… Hmm… Well, there’s a lot of Henrys in the world. It better not be the New York one.

 

“Minchan?” I heard from behind. I turned to see Minji smiling. “Hey.” She sat next to me. “Why are they huddling around those two?” “Because we haven’t seen them for a few weeks. They’re from Super Junior M. They tried their best to live with us for a long time. And now they are gonna stay with us!” I gave her my confused face. “Super Junior M?” gaped. “You don’t know that sub group?” I nodded. “They’re the group who sings in Mandarin! It has Siwon, Hangeng, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Donghae, Zhou Mi, and Henry.” I nodded.

 

“Chunhee is dating Leeteuk?!? Without MY approval?!?!” I heard one of them yell in the background while talking to the gang. We just giggled and continued our conversation. “Ah, Henry is super close with Chunhee.” “Will he allow their relationship?” “Of course! Henry wants Chunhee to be happy!” I smiled. That sounds like a good friend.

 

“Oh! Zhou Mi! Henry! We also have a new house guest. She is Yesung’s little sister.” Leeteuk pointed out. “You have a little sister?” One of them asked. He nodded. “Minchan~ May you please stand up?” I got up. As I was walking there, he began to say, “This is my wonderful little sister who I love dearly. Zhou Mi, Henry… This is Kim Minchan.” I looked up and smiled.

 

I quickly bowed, “Annyeonghaeseyo… Minchan...” I looked up and saw their faces. I finally saw who Henry was… OMG! IT’S NEW YORK’S HENRY!!! My eyes widen and so did his. “Imida…” I finally spoke. Zhou Mi just looked at me with confusion. “Uhm, are you okay?” He turned to where I was looking at. “Henry, why are you and Minchan looking at each other as if you both are surprised?”

 

“Minchan? Is that really you? The one who I met in Julliard years ago?” He said. I nodded awkwardly. He came up to me and hugged me. “It’s good to see you!” He exclaimed.

 

It felt good to be in his arms again… But my heart is aching so much. Why is he acting as if nothing happened between us? As I stood there in his embrace, all of our memories just flashed before me. I felt tears developing and falling down my cheeks. Why is he all happy when I’m in pain because of him? I have just forgotten him and now he leaps back into my life. Great, first Sungmin had to kiss me and now Henry is back in my life! What else can go wrong?!?

 

“Henry…” I was able to say. “You know my sister?” Yesung Oppa asked. “Yes, hyung. We met at Julliard…” He pulled away and looked at me. I noticed his worried expression on his face and quickly wiped my tears away. He handed his duffel bag to Kyuhyun and smiled at me. “Hey, I’m gonna go with Minchan to the park. We need to do some catching up…” He grabbed my hand and opened the door. He pulled me out of the dorms and dragged me away to the place he wants to go…