Woolim Entertainment

That's Life With Super Junior

 Minchan’s POV:

 

“Hmmmm… He said dress a bit formally, right? So, I just need to wear a blouse and a pencil skirt? I think that’s acceptable.” I went trough my wardrobe to see if I even had those clothes. “Ha!!! Found them!” I looked at the two pieces of clothing. It was a white blouse that had ruffles from the collar down to the end of the top. The pencil skirt was just black… It looks like it’s going to hug my thighs tight… Well, we’ll just see…

 

I put them on and looked at myself in the mirror. “Hmm, not bad. It’s not hugging me so tightly.” I fixed my hair and makeup. After putting on my black pumps, I left with my blue purse. “I’m leaving for work!!!” I yelled, knowing that everyone is still asleep. I quickly left before I could get another scolding from anyone. I headed to the car and hopped into it. “I kind of feel bad that I’m borrowing Minji Unnie’s car so many times… Maybe I do need my own car…”

 

I drove to the station and quickly went in the building after parking. I walked to the conference room to find that everyone was there. “Mianhe that I’m late!” I said. They nodded and turned their heads to face me. All their jaws dropped and eyes widened. I smiled. “What? Haven’t seen anyone dress up like this before?” I asked before taking my seat next to Myungsoo.

 

“Alright, kids! Let’s head for the entertainment you guys will be working at!” Song Appa said at the entrance of the conference room. We all got up and followed him. We all took separate cars to get there. We arrived at the building and headed inside. We followed Song Appa to wherever we were supposed to go.

 

We ended up in front of a door with a plaque saying, “Woolim Entertainment’s President’s Office.” “Well, you guys ready? The opening of this door will be the start of the mission.” We all looked at him and gave him a short nod. He smiled and opened the door.

 

“Mr. President.” Song Appa greeted as we entered. Sunggyu was the last to enter and the person who closed the door. “Oh, Mr. Song. Thank you for arriving at this kind of time. I’m usually busy later in the day. Oh, please take a seat!” He told us. We settled down in his office and he looked at us. “First of all, call me Mr. President ‘til further notice, okay?” We nodded. “Secondly, welcome to Woolim Entertainment! Thank you for choosing our entertainment to work under. I’m thankful that someone is going to work on this case… Epik High’s manager just recently received the email threat and willingly handed the song away.”

 

“We’ll do the best we can to work this case out.” Song Appa told him. “Thank you. Now, for the boys… We already have a song and background music ready for you… We just need you guys to learn the choreography and sing for a recording. As for Ms. Manager here, you just have to take care of them. We’ll have other people handle the paperwork so that you can work on the case.” I nodded. “Thank you for the extra help, Mr. President.” He smiled at me and shook his head. “No problem, my dear.”

 

Then Woohyun raised his hand. “Yes, sir?” Mr. President asked as he turned his head towards Woohyun’s direction. “Uhm, are we going to meet the other artists at this company?” He asked. “Oh, yes. You guys will meet Epik High. They’re going to help you out with the music business.” He looked at me again and smiled. “I almost forgot. Here.” He went through his desk and took out a simple flip mobile. “This is for you. It has all the people you will be working with, including mine, numbers. You may also use it for other people who you will meet along the way in this mission like other managers and such.” I nodded and took the phone. “Thank you, Mr. President.”

 

“I believe that is all.” Mr. President said. “Epik High is at the dance studio. You guys can head out first. I need to speak to Mr. Song privately.” We nodded and left the two elders at the office.

 

“Well, this’ll be fun.” Sungjong said happily. I rolled my eyes and looked for a directory or something. “Hmmm… Oh, dance studio is on the second floor… To the elevator!” I sang and headed straight for the elevator. Everyone was following behind me. We got in and I pushed the button for the 2nd level.

 

As we waited, I looked at the guys. They all had happy smiles on their faces. I'm happy for these guys. Ever since we were younger, they wanted to become a singer and perform for everyone. They even participated in school talent shows! Aigoo, I'm glad these kids can follow their dream.

 

-Ding!- The elevator went and the doors opened. We left the elevator and looked for the dance studio. “Now where... AH!!!” Sungjong exclaimed. “There's the dance studio!” We walked towards the door. “Who's gonna open the door?” Sungyeol asked. Everyone looked at me and I could feel the whole Open-It-Minchan feeling. I rolled my eyes. “Are you guys serious?” They nodded. I let out a sigh, but quickly smile before opening the door.

 

When we entered, we saw two guys just sitting on the floor. Their attention was directed to us. Their faces grew a smile. “Are you guys the new boys that are going to be debuting in a week?” My eyes widen and we all gasped. “A WEEK?!?!” I yelled out before covering my mouth. Shesh, way to go Minchan...

 

They looked at me and laughed. “Yeah, a week. I thought you guys were secretly getting ready for this. That's what Mr. President said.” One of the guys said. Dang it, no one told us this. “Yeah, we're the new boy group.” Sunggyu said, replacing his jaw dropped face with a smile. “Great! We're your Sunbaes! We're Epik High! I'm Tablo. And he's Mithra Jin. Come in!” Tablo said as he gestured us to come in.

 

We entered and they got up. They guided us to the couch seating area at the corner. I was in the middle of Tablo and Sunggyu Oppa. “And you guys are?” Tablo asked. “Oh, we're Infinite!” The boys cheered, making me smile. They gave their introductions and greetings. Then the two guys looked at me. “And you are?” Mithra Jin asked. “Oh, I'm Kim Minchan. I'm Infinite's manager.” Their eyes were now bugging out.

 

“You’re their manager? But isn't it usually a guy supposed to be the manager? Or the same gender manager? Now that I think about it... I haven't really seen any girl managers before.” Tablo said, having Mithra agree. I smiled and nodded. “I understand that there isn't a lot of girl managers. And yes, I understand that you think it's probably strange... But it just happened like that.” They smiled at me. “Okay. Well, I hope we can all get along.” We nodded and agreed to their offer of getting along.

 

“Uhm, may we please see you guys in action?” Myungsoo asked. The two smiled and nodded. “Sure.” They got up and walked towards the middle of the room. “Minchan, may you please hit the play button the CD player?” Tablo asked me kindly. I got up and walked towards CD player. After hitting the play button, music began to play and they turned around to face us. “Oh yeah, we can't dance... We'll just be rapping and such in front of the mirror.” Mithra told us with a goofy smile. We just laugh and nodded.

 

They began to rap in front of us and man, they're really good. While Mithra was rapping, Tablo turned around. “You 7 should dance! Let's see if you can dance to this song. It's a thing that idols should have. Dance really well in unexpected times.” The guys looked at each other. I rolled my eyes and smiled. “Aish, just go.” I told them with an encouraging tone. They (except for Howon, who was into the Epik High rapping and such) looked at me…then at Howon…with evil smiles. Uh-Oh…

 

“Howon first! He's dancing machine!” Sungjong and Dongwoo said as they pushed him off the couch. Howon glared at them, but forgot about it. He took in the music and began to dance. It was pretty good for this song... It could actually be a good choreography for this song. He kept doing the same thing and told the others to just follow him. The rest of the guys got up and followed his lead.

 

As they danced, I watched them with a smile playing on my face. They were really good. They hit the beats really well and they looked like they were dancing in synced. It was truly amazing. Tablo and Mithra had smiles on their faces while watching Infinite dance. They looked impressed.

 

When the song was done, they all plopped onto the floor. “Man, you guys are good.” Mithra complimented, making Sunggyu Oppa and the younger boys smile. They kept thanking their Sunbaes multiple of times. “Aniyo, no need to thank us. You deserve it. You guys have talent, that's for sure. We'll be here to help you when you need any advice, okay?” Tablo assured them. “Neh, Kahmsamida Sunbaes!” Infinite cheered again, making the other two smile.

 

“Oh, and Minchan?” Tablo said while turning his head to face me. “Neh, Tablo-shii?” I asked. “You can call me Tablo Oppa.” Mithra nodded. “You can call me Mithra Oppa too.” I smiled and bowed to them. “Kahmsamida, Tablo Oppa and Mithra Oppa!” They smiled and shook their heads. “No problem.” We all continued to talk and get closer to one another.

 

Suddenly, I heard a unfamiliar ringing sound from my purse. I went through it to see the phone Mr. President gave me. I looked at the caller ID. “Mr. President?” I read out loud before answering the call.

 

Minchan's Phone Call:

 

Minchan: Yobosaeyo?

President: Minchan.

Minchan: Mr. President, is there anything you need?
President: I'm just checking on your current area.

Minchan: Well, we are still at the dance studio and hanging out with Epik High Oppas.

President: Oh, good. Mr. Song and I have discussed that it's best if you guys visit other Male K-Pop groups so that you guys can get a better feeling of what the music business would be like. Also, it could help with the whole mission. Checking if anyone is suspicious or not.

Minchan: Mmmm. *nods and smiles* I think that’s a swell plan… But is it alright, though?
President: It is actually. I already phoned the heads of the other entertainments and they were alright with it. Also, with Mr. Song’s permission, I told them about you guys are going to investigate on the situation.

Minchan: Oh, Kahmsamida, Mr. President.

President: No problem, Minchan.

Minchan: May you please tell me who we are going to meet?
President: I already have someone going done to give you the addresses of the buildings and which groups I feel that are the best to check on. I ordered them from which one I want you guys to go first and last.

Minchan: Oh, Kahmsamida, Mr. President. For the organization and this help.

President: Aniyo, I should be thanking you for working. Well, that’s all I have to say. I’m going to hang up now.

Minchan: Neh.

 

 

“Wow, daebak!!!” I said while smiling. “What? What did Mr. President say?” Woohyun asked. “We’re going to other entertainments so that you guys can get a better feeling of the music business. And we’re meeting MALE K-Pop groups!!! You know what this means?!? I can meet Seungho from MBLAQ! 2PM’s Junho! Or or Kiseop from U-Kiss! Or or or or…” I gasped. “I CAN MEET BEAST!!! OHMYGAHH!!! I CAN MEET HYUNSEUNG and KIKWANG!!!!” I almost swooned because of the thought of meeting Beast. What? I’m a MAJOR B2UTY! You can’t blame me. Beast is THE BEST! ;D

 

“Omo, I didn’t know you were a huge fan of Beast, Noona.” Sungjong said. I turned around to see them all gaping. Oh no, did I just show my fan girl moment? Uh-Oh… I embarrassingly smiled. “Uh… My…uh…Best Friend is?” I said, trying to cover it up. The guys began to laugh. “Aigoo, Minchan. You’re so cute. It’s okay to fan girl over a guy group.” Table Oppa assured me and everyone agreed. Aigoo, these guys are the sweetest.

 

The door suddenly opened. “Ms. Kim?” Someone asked. I raised my hand. “That’s me.” The man smiled and walked over to me. “Here are the locations that Mr. President mentioned.” I took the papers and bowed. “Kahmsamida.” He bowed and quickly left the dance studio.

 

“Here! Someone read it out loud for me! I don’t want my hopes and dreams to be crushed!” I said while sticking my hand, that was holding the papers, out. “Here, I’ll read it for you, Noona.” Woohyun said before taking the papers out of my hand.

 

I looked at him with hope in my eyes. “Okay… I’ll read off the list. First is Big Bang from YG Entertainment because they’ve been in the business in a while. Also, they won’t be here for a long time so we might as well meet them first. Second is 2PM from JYP because they have been through a rough road. Third is 2AM since they will be in the same building as 2PM and they are good with ballads. Fourth is…”

 

Woohyun’s eyes widened and his jaw dropped. He was purely shocked. “What? What is it?” I asked. I walked next to him and read who’s fourth. Now my eyes were wide and my jaw dropped. Then other members crowded around us and they were as shocked as me.

 

“MWORAGO?!?!?! SUPER JUNIOR?!?!”

 

[Author's Note of July 5, 2011: Firstly, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :3

 

Just a quick question, does anybody know the name of the president of Woolim Entertainment? I do not know and couldn't find it when I researched... If you do... May you please comment on the bottom? I don't really want to keep calling him Mr. President throughout the story.... Please and Thank you!

 

So, I would like to ask you guys something. Before asking, let me explain myself... I like to plan things out before doing anything. I planned this story out also... But... I had a problem with the planning along the way... My original plan was to have a sequel since this would focus more about her mission and the sequel would be about her love life... But I don't know if I should continue that plan or not... Which is why I am going to ask you this very, VERY important question...

 

Should I make a sequel to this story or not?

 

I really do apperciate your thoughts and considerations on this because I do have some other story ideas that I would like to do, but I don't want to like start them all of a sudden when I have a major project/storyline benig published as of the moment. These things are making me confused and I do need others honest opinions.... Which is why I created a poll for this question.

 

Here is the poll's link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/7294 

 

Thank you for reading this chapter and Author Note. Take Care always! :D]