Being the Heroine!

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan’s POV:

 

“Thank you, have a nice night.” I said before leaving the convenience store. I looked around the area. Something felt… weird… Then I heard girls crying for help. I ran to where the yelling was coming from. I saw these two older women standing in front of the alley looking worried.

 

“Excuse me, but what is happening in there?” I asked. “These two innocent girls just walked in and they haven’t walked out. Instead, they’re calling for help. We wish to go in there, but we’re old.” I nodded. “Here.” I handed them my phone. “Call the police. I’m going to go check what’s going on.” “Are you sure you can handle what’s going on?” I nodded. “I know how to fight. But please call now.” They smiled and I ran in the alley.

 

As I got deeper into the alley, the cries were getting louder. I finally saw what was happening in this place. Two guys harassing two girls. I didn’t see any major weapons loaded on them. Only a pocket knife in one of them. Wow, I can take them down in a 5 minutes. “Yah! You erts get lost!” I yelled at them. They looked at me and smirked.

 

“Oh, another customer.” One said. They let go of the two girls and walked towards me. Perfect. I kept backing up to the other wall and they followed. When they got closer, I yelled to the two girls, “Run out of the alley! Stay with the two ahjummas there!” They nodded and ran out, making these two weirdos mad. “Yah, why’d you do that for?” “I think she wants us for herself, Bill.” I rolled my eyes. “Why would I want to be with two ugly guys who think it’s nice to go up on girls at night?”

 

They looked at me with anger in their eyes. “Hey, what are you talking about? We’re hot.” “No, you’re not. No one would want to go out with you things.” “That’s it!” One of them was about to punch me. I stopped it by holding onto his fist. “What? Now you think violence solves the problem? Well, you think like me.” I twirled him and kneed him in his area. He groaned in pain and I flipped him. He looked like he was knocked out.

 

“Bob! Why I ought to.” This guy took out his pocket knife. Hmm, tiny. Easy to manage. I kicked his chest and grabbed the arm that was holding onto the knife. I had a tight grip so that he wasn’t able to move his arm. I bit his hand (Eww! I got nasty ert germs in my mouth!) and he dropped it. I kicked his area and he turned into a ball. I grabbed the pocket knife and threw it in the garbage can. “The police can take that later.”

 

I turned to these guys and forced them up. I put their hands behind their back and rammed them to the wall. “Now you know not to mess with girls. Because then you’ll be beaten up by one!” I yelled in their ears. I heard sirens and car doors shutting down the entrance of the alley. A few seconds later, the cops ran in and cuffed the guys. A female cop escorted me out of the dark place to the place where the ahjummas were.

 

“Omo! Are you okay, miss?” One of them asked me as they ran up to me. The older looking one out of them handed my cell back. I smiled and nodded. “Nothing too bad. It could’ve been bad if the guy had a real knife instead of a pocket one.” Their eyes widen.

 

“Oh! Miss!” I heard two girls cry as they walked towards me. “Yes?” “Thanks for saving us! We wouldn’t be innocent if you haven’t come.” I smiled. “Aniyo, it’s nothing.” “Do you want anything in return? You name it and we’ll get it.” I shook my head. “Your safety is all that I need. But… I don’t have that many friends that are girls here… Maybe you guys can…” They beamed a happy smile. “Of course we can be friends!” “Okay! I’m Kim Minchan.” “I’m Krystal Jung and she’s Choi Jin Ri. But she likes to be called Sulli.” Hmm they look and sound familiar… Wait… “Are you from f(x)?” They nodded. “Wow, that’s cool.” They smiled. “Do you have a cell phone?” Sulli asked. I nodded and gave them my phone. They put in their numbers and I put in my number in their phones.

 

“Uhm, excuse me, miss?” I heard one of the police officers ask me. “Yes, sir?” “We need you to come with us to the station. Our boss would like to speak to you and we need your side of the story. Some of the officers here aren’t believing that you saved these girls.” “What? But Minchan did save us!” I shook my head. “It’s fine. It’s understandable. It’s just for records. I’ll go.” I waved at them. “Call me Unnie from now on, okay?” They nodded and I left with the cops.