2nd Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Knowing more about Him

 

I got a packet instant ramen out from the cupboard, “Min Ah, what's that?” He asked.

“Ramen.” I casually replied and then took the pot out too.


 

He stood beside me, “Is it nice to Mo Mo?” He asked.

I nodded, “I do think it's nice, I hope you do. Can you take chili?” I asked.

He nodded, “Wu-Sa Wu-Sa?” He asked.


 

“You call that chili?” I asked.

“We say Wu-Sa Wu-Sa when the food we eat are spicy.” He said.

“Wu-Sa Wu-Sa, sounds so cute~ I am going to be learning EXO language from you.” I said.

“I think Earth language sounded nice as well.” he said.


 

I prepared two bowls of ramen and we sat down by the dining table, “Jalmeokgesseumnida.” I said.

“Mo-Mo.” He said.

“Mo-Mo.” I repeated after him and waited for him to try the ramen first.


 

“Is it okay?” I asked while he had his first bite.

He nodded, “It tasted like my ninth brother's cooking.” He said.

“Your younger brother cooks?” I asked.

“He cooks really nice food for us every day.” He said.


 

“Whenever Kris ge ge goes around to the other planets to trade for food, KyungSoo would be able to whip up nice dishes for us.” He said.

“Kris ge ge is a trader then?” I asked, “Oh, I forgot to ask, what is his power then?”

“Flight, Kris ge ge is a Dragon. He flies over to the other neighbouring planets whenever there is a need or when MAMA sends him as a missionary.” Chan Yeol said.


 

“Wow your third brother fly? Amazing! Does he have wings? Wait, he's a Dragon?” I asked.

“And I am Phoenix. We are paired.” He said.

“Paired?” I asked, I almost thought of the wrong thing, but not yet.

“Twelve of us had pairings, and we are paired based on our personalities. Something like a partner thing, for me, Dragon and Phoenix are meant to be together. I am rash and Kris ge ge is cool and calm.” He said.

“I see, so both of you must be together so as to achieve a balance?” I asked.

He nodded, “That's right.” He said.


 

“I see. Hold on first, we stopped at your fourth brother just now right? I remember Su Ho. Continue with the fifth one alright?” I asked.

He nodded, “Zhang Yi Xing ge ge, my fifth brother, his power is Healing. He could heal everything by just moving his fingers.” He said.

“Healing? Wow, that sounded like a Unicorn!” I said.

“How did you know that? His symbol is a Unicorn.” Chan Yeol said.


 

“Oh? Symbol?” I asked.

“Look at mine, it's a Phoenix.” He showed me his ring.

“Wah~ so all of you had a symbol of your own?” I asked.

ChanYeol then told me more about the symbols of all twelve and we continued with the sixth brother of his.


 

I am washing the bowl and he stood beside me, “My sixth brother, Byun Baek Hyun, his power is Light.” He said.

I dried the plates and kept them back into the cupboard, “Light? Sounds cool.” I said.

“Really? Every morning, Baek Hyun would come into my room and shine the whole room with his light, I would have no choice but to wake up.” He sounded a little displeased.

“But I don't think he would do so now.. Since I am here..” He sounded dejected once again.


 

“Chan Yeol, it's alright. I believe you will be able to be back.” I said and gave him a hug, “Everything will be alright, I will help.” I said.

“Thank you.” He hugged me back and then we part.


 

“What about the seventh one?” I asked.

“Kim Jong Dae, my seventh brother, his power is lightning.” He said.

“Ouch.. That sounded so electrifying.” I said.

“Whenever enemies tried invading our planet, Jong Dae would trigger Lightning as a warning and then along with Kris ge ge, both of us would form the defence line.” Chan Yeol said.


 

“Ooh.. See? Your power is good.” I said.

“But it was only used once when the Anonymous are here.” He said.

“Anonymous?” I asked.

“Anonymous is another planet. The ruler there is an ambitious man, he wants to take over EXO but MAMA stopped him.” Chan Yeol said.

 

I got turned off by that, “Sounds scary. So it’s something like warfare happening there as well??” I asked.

Chan Yeol nodded, “But don’t worry, MAMA will prevent everything, only when the situation gets out of control then we will start the war.” He said.

“Okay.. so the eighth one is you, ninth is KyungSoo, the one that cooks, the tenth one?” I asked.

“The tenth one is called Huang Zi Tao. Tao is a really guy, his powers is Time Control.” Chan Yeol said.

“So a cute brother who could control time? Cool! So he could pause time? Or go back to the past?” I asked.

“He could pause time. But that really helps if we were in a war.” Chan Yeol said.

 

“Seems like all you powers are just helping you all with warfare..” I don’t like the feeling of ‘anti-peace’.

Chan Yeol ruffled my head, “Don’t worry, I wouldn’t start a war here.” He said.

I smiled.

 

He carried on with the eleventh brother, “Kai Kim Jong In. Our teleporter, his power is to teleport.” Chan Yeol said.

“And along with Zi Tao, both of them could travel back into time or even to the future.” Chan Yeol added.

“So teleportation plus time control equals to a Time machine?” I asked, my eyes are wide, this is just so awesome.

 

“Mind-blowingly awesome isn’t it?” Chan Yeol said.

“Yeah.. Mind-blo.. wait, what’s that?” I asked.

“Oh, that would be daebak.. Did I pronounce it right?” He asked.

I nodded, “Oh~ Mind-blowingly awesome?” I asked.

 

He nodded, “That’s English, you all speak English?” I asked.

“Aniyo, Kris ge ge knows quite a few languages as well.” He said.

“I am really getting curious about your family members, it must be fun to be with so many people.” I said.

 

“The last member would be Oh Sehun, Sehun’s power is wind.” He said.

“Wind.. it wouldn’t be a problem during summer then.” I said.

I brought Chan Yeol over to the garage as he requested so, “I shall start with the fixing and I can just rest here for the night.” He said.

“I shall get a blanket for you then? It’s snowing, you would feel really cold.” I said.

 

“You forgot the fact that I am a Fire Phoenix?” He asked, I stick out my tongue, “Then do you need anything else?” I asked.

“Water please? The tools are there, am I right?” He asked.

 

I nodded and then went to get a bottle of water for him, he started work and I went to sleep, I am really tired.

 

 

For some obvious reasons, of course I couldn’t fall asleep. Seriously, having an alien in the house, if I could fall asleep then there must be something wrong.

I woke up, grabbed a jacket and went out to the garage, it felt warm as I walk towards it. And as I move closer, I spot a fire ball floating beside Chan Yeol.


 

The fire ball seems to have turned and looked at me..

“Chan Yeol!!” I scream as the fire ball evolves into a Phoenix and came right for me!

Chan Yeol stood up and shouted, “Phoenix!”


 

The Phoenix then dispersed and turned into haze. I swear, I would have freaked out and faint at that moment..

 

Chan Yeol came to me hurriedly and gave me a hug, “Min Ah, I am sorry, Phoenix didn't mean it, she doesn't know you yet.” He said.

I nodded and hugged him back as I am really afraid, “That's Phoenix?” I asked.

“I summoned it out for warmth, but when Phoenix senses danger or someone whom she doesn't know of, she would change to attack mode to protect me.” Chan Yeol explained.


 

“Could you help me tell Phoenix that I am sorry if I have scared her? It's partly my fault as well, so don't just blame her for it.” I said, looking up at him.

He smiled, his smile is really sweet, “Alright, I will do so. Min Ah, you are really a very unique girl.” He said.

“Of course, I am the only one on Earth who looks like this.” I said.

“Not this, just.. You're special.” Chan Yeol said and then he placed his hand on his chest,


 

Phoenix, do you hear me?
I know you do, she's Seo Min Ah, a friend of mine and I am currently living here.
We will be able to get back once 'Giant No.1' is fixed, so please treat her well and protect her as well.


 

I looked at Chan Yeol doing so, I guess he's trying to communicate with Phoenix and so I waited for him patiently.

Chan Yeol opened his eyes once again, “Min Ah, Phoenix won't hurt you anymore.” He said.

“Did you blame her?” I asked.

He shook, “I won't. Phoenix is as though a part of me, without her, there wouldn't be me.” He said.


 

“Is your hand alright?” I asked, the wound kind of still hurts.

“It's okay.” He said.

The fire ball appeared once again, Chan Yeol looked at me and then at Pheonix, “She wants to meet you.” He said.

I looked at it, “Annyeonghaseyo.” I greeted.


 

As though it nodded, there's an obvious pointy part, and I shall assume that's the 'head' of it then?

 

“She said, she apologizes for giving you such a scare just now, please forgive her.” Chan Yeol said.

I nodded, “I didn't blame you for that, no worries.” I said.

Chan Yeol then smiled and said, “She said you’re special.”

I smiled, “Alright, stop saying these, how's progress with 'Giant No.1'?” I asked.


 

Chan Yeol frowned a little, “The main engine is spoilt, I will have to slowly fix it by melting it and remodel it.” he said.

“It would be fine, don't worry.” He assured.

“Just take your time, it's alright.” I said.

“Aren't you going to sleep now?” He asked.


 

Just for your information, he crashed into my house at 7pm. We had dinner and a very long chat which lasted for two hours, so 9pm. Then he started recovery work and I went back to the room, tossing around on my bed for like another one hour, so 10pm.

And now.. It's Midnight.


 

I looked at him, “Can I stay here with you? I can't sleep?” I asked.

I don't know why, I want to stay beside him, probably because he is someone warm. His smile, His eyes..


 

“You really want to stay here?” He asked.

I nodded, “Chan Yeol, Happy New Year.” I said and hugged him.

Chan Yeol felt a little surprised about it but he hugged back, “A new year would be a new cycle of MAMA time at EXO.” He said.


 

“A new cycle of MAMA time?” I asked.

 

We sat down, Chan Yeol told me about it, “MAMA time changes every year, last year was 1100, this year should be Midnight.” He said.

“How many hours up there? No, how do you count time?” I asked.

“Two hours there is one hour here. I calculated just now, and discover that there are 24 hours here.” Chan Yeol said.

I nodded, “So the time there is only 1 to 12, isn't it like you and your brothers?” Exactly twelve of them.


 

“MAMA, there's a MAMA time. The youngest brother has only got 59 minutes dedicated to him, MAMA time will only last 1 minute.” He said.

He wrote the time out for me on a piece of paper as I found it hard to visualize, 

0000 is MAMA time.
0100 is Water time.
0200 is Flight time.
0300 is Ice time.
0400 is Lightning time.
0500 is Teleportation time.
0600 is Time Control time.
0700 is Telekinesis time.
0800 is Healing time.
0900 is Thunder time.
1000 is Fire time.
1100 is Earth time.
1101-1159 is Wind time.


 

I looked at the font of it, “Wah~ there's even a unique font?”

“You all don't write this way?” He asked.

I shook, “Everyone here had our own handwriting.” I said.


 

I looked at the timings, “Fire time is 1000? Do the timings affect anything?” I asked.

“Our powers would be the best when it's our time.” He said.

“So the Wind's time last only 59 minutes and 1 minute goes to MAMA? Which is double here.. 2 minutes.. What can MAMA do during those 2 minutes?” I asked, feeling really curious.

“There are quite a lot we could do, MAMA usually meets us all for a meeting and discuss important things.” He said.

“If we need to prolong the meeting then Zi Tao would use Time Control.” Chan Yeol said.


 

“That's a nice one. I see, this sounds cool. Unlike me here, I study and study and I still study.” I said.

“Study?” He asked.

”Means going to school and learning new things, new knowledge, having examinations to test what we know, score for a good grade and enter a good school to continue studying.” I said.


 

“Min Ah, you seem to not like studying?” He asked.

“I do like it but it gets mundane, I am 17 this year, and trust me, I have been studying for 14 years already.” I said.

“14 years? So only 3 years not studying?” He asked.

I nodded, “I suppose so, although there are holidays like today but still.. It's really boring sometimes.” I said.


 

“Su Ho hyung loves reading, we had a Library up there, which is his room filled with books.” Chan Yeol said.

“What kind of books are there?” I asked.

“There is a great variety, history, geography, language, and Su Ho hyung bans me from going into his room.” Chan Yeol pouted.

I chuckled, “He's afraid of a fire break out?” I asked.

Chan Yeol nodded while still pouting, I smiled, “I can lend you the books if you want. I mean, my textbooks for learning and I can teach you as well.” I said.

“Really?” He asked, those eyes sparkling like dazzling stars.


 

“What are you curious about?” I asked.

He stayed silence for a while, after much thinking, he looked at me, “What is love?”

I am rather taken aback, blur at first and I don't know the answer as well, “Chan Yeol, I am sorry that I can't answer your answer now as I don't know the answer as well.”

“I am still 17, there are quite a lot which I don't know as well, but don't worry, I can lend you romance novels.” I said, “Probably you would find the answer after reading.” I said.

Chan Yeol nodded, “Thank you.” and he left a kiss on my cheek.


 

“Does EXO people kiss each other on the cheeks after saying 'Thank You'?” I asked.

 

Chan Yeol didn't look at me, he looked up at the night sky out there, he didn't reply..

 

A kiss on the Cheeks means, “I love You”.
A kiss on the lips means, “You are mine.”
A kiss on the forehead means, “I will protect you.”
Will you be the one for me?


 

I nudged him, “Yah~ Reply me, does that means 'Thank You'?” I asked.

He smiled and stood up, “It's getting late, you should rest.” He said.

I stood up and looked at him, “Good night.” he said and left a kiss on my forehead.

I blushed, “Good night to you too.” I said.