[Love Never Dies - 6th Part] 59th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Appa feeling

 


“So he had a child with her.” I let out a cold laugh but my heart hurts.

I placed my hand over my left chest area, “Yah, why are you feeling pain? Don't feel anything for him anymore, you got it?” I said.

I reached home eventually and I washed my face as.. I cried.


 

 

I went into the room and lied down beside KiJoong, he starts to roll and kick his blanket again. I grabbed him so that he wouldn't fell off, and I patted him softly to calm him down, “Eomma will love you with all I have.” I said softly as I pat him.

 

 

And then when the child wakes up, he's hungry and so we had lunch together and spent some quality time together after lunch. We went shopping and I bought new clothes for him as well.

“Eomma~ do I look good?” KiJoong asked as he stands in front of the mirror, “Of course. KiJoong looks the best.” I said and gave the kid a kiss on his cheek.

“Eomma is the prettiest to KiJoong.” He used his mini hands to cup my cheeks, and kissed me on the cheek as well.

I smiled, and made the payment.

 

 

I contacted the school regarding the workshop, “Can I bring a kid along with me throughout the workshop? I can assure that he would be really quiet and would not disturb the lesson.” I said.

“I shall agree to it after what happens tomorrow.” The In-Charged (IC) said.

“Thank you.” I said.

 

 

DongHae is back after a long day, “Min Ah, why hadn't you go to sleep?” He asked.

I went to him and helped him take his coat and briefcase, “Just in case you hadn't had dinner, I thought I shall stay a while more to wait.” I said.

“Thank you.” He said, “A pity I can't hug you because I am rather dirty now.”

I smiled, “Go get your shower and I will prepare a warm glass of milk for you.” I said.

“Komawo.” He said and went to shower.

 

 

I prepared a glass of milk and waited for him to be out, he had the milk before sleeping, “Jalja.” He said.

“Jaljayo oppa.” I said and we entered our individual rooms.

 

 

The next day..

“KiJoong, promise Eomma that you won't make noise alright?” I said to the kid after he finished eating.

“Need me to send both of you over?” DongHae asked.

“Oppa, you should go on with your workshop. Both of us will hail a cab. Do you think I should get a car soon?” I asked.

“You can. We could find some time to choose a suitable car for you.” DongHae said.

“I am going to pay for my own car, don't you dare pay it for me.” I pout.

He chuckled, “Alright, I will just give opinions.” He said.

 

 

“Eomma~ Shall we go now?” KiJoong is all prepared, He left his Gundam toy at home and brought along his sketch pad.

I held onto his hand and we sent DongHae off while we waited for the cab, “Samchon, annyeong~” The kid waved his hands.

“Joongie annyeong.” DongHae said and then left.

 

 

The cab is here and we went to school, got to the venue just in time, luckily I used to be a student here, “KiJoong, Eomma might be staying here for rather long, if you need the toilet, you must nudge me first before you go alright?” I asked.

I chose a seat that is towards the end and near the back so that I could reduce disruption in case there is any.

 

 

The kid nodded and when the talk starts, he also started drawing. He loves drawing machineries, robots, Gundam and such things like that.

I continued with listening to the workshop and got the chance to make a speech as the speaker of the workshop recognized me as an alumnus.

 

 

KiJoong had his full attention on me when I speak, “I am really glad to be here. As an alumnus, I feel good about being here again and to learn how to pass on my knowledge to children.” I said, “I hope this would be an enjoyable learning process for all as well. Thank you.” Then I left the stage and the workshop continues.

 

 

“Eomma..” KiJoong's eraser dropped in the midst, luckily the lady in front of us is kind enough to pick it up for him, “Your son?” she asked.

“Yes. Thank you.” I said, “Kamsahamnida.” KiJoong followed.

“Aigoo~ he's so adorable~~ How old are you?” She asked, “Five years old.” He replied.

“Wah~ such a handsome boy.” She said.

And then when it was break time, more and more people gathered around us.

 

 

KiJoong felt a little intimidated and hide into my arms, “Choesonghaeyo, my son is a little shy.” I said.

And then they gave us space, “I will be getting food for him, shall we all get food together?” I initiated for us to get food in one group.

They agreed and we made our way to the cafeteria.

 

 

“Eomma.” the kid says as he changes his position from resting in my arms to hugging me, “Ne KiJoong?” I responded.

“Eomma, I felt something wrong with me.” He said.

 

 

"The Fire Phoenix?" I thought, “What happened?” I asked.

“I felt a little hot, and I feel weird.” KiJoong said.

“KiJoong, don't worry, Eomma will tell you the reason why, alright?” I said.

“Jeongmal?” He asked and then smiled, “Eomma is the best!” he kind of raised his voice and the people around us look at us.

“Such a cute kid.” They all complimented.

I smiled as a response.

 

 

“Eomma~ Ramyeon, Ramyeon!” The kid whined for his favourite Ramyeon when he saw that it's on the menu.

“KiJoong ah, aren't you tired of having Ramyeon?” I asked.

He shook his head, “Ramyeon, Ramyeon~” He said.

“What if Eomma say, you can only choose between Ramyeon and Eomma, which one would you choose?” I asked.

The kid looks undecisive this time round, “KiJoong ah, you don't love Eomma anymore?” I asked.

“Ani!” The kid says, “It's just that Ramyeon has a.. has an Appa feeling.” He said.

 

 

"Appa feeling?"

 

 

“How did you get the feeling?” I asked, “I don't know.. I feel happy when I eat Ramyeon.. Eomma..” He paused his sentence, “KiJoong, Eomma will talk to you tonight.” I said.

We had our meal and went back to the lecture theatre.

 

 

The workshop ends at around 3pm and KiJoong is rather energetic today. Usually he would need his afternoon nap, “Eomma! Can we walk around the school today? And and, I got a drawing for Auntie KiMi.” He said.

I smiled, “If you want to, but not too long alright?”

 

 

He agreed and we went to find KiMi first,  “Auntie KiMi~~” KiJoong went to her,“Joongie says he got a drawing for you.” I said.

“Jeongmal?” KiMi knelt down to meet the kid's eye level, the kid passed the drawing to her.

It's a portrait drawing of KiMi, “KiJoong komawo.” KiMi said and patted KiJoong's head gently.

 

 

“Aren't you the kid yesterday?” Jessica's voice is heard.

KiJoong hide behind me, “Scary..” He said.

 

 

I looked at Jessica, "So she's the scary person who said those words to KiJoong."

 


Let's just see how Min Ah 'confronts' Jessica~~

Well.. she's pretty soft hearted actually.

 

I guess if it's you all, weapons must have been ready :p

 

KiJoong starts to 'sense' the Fire Phoenix? O.o

Do comment~

 

Published: 01.03.2013, 8:20pm