15th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

The Daughter of Anonymous

 

*Anonymous Hall*

“Kris and Kristal.. The girl that looks so alike to Reina..” Anonymous is still thinking and just then, “Can I come in?” Kris asked.

“Come in.” Anonymous looked at his son, “I am sorry for shouting at you just now.” Kris said.

“That girl..” Anonymous was about to ask, “Let her go. She can't stay here forever.” Kris said, “I will stay in place of her.”

 


“Kris.. I..” Anonymous didn't know that he had such an image for Kris.

“But it will still take time for us, maybe for me, I can't bring myself to acknowledge you..” Kris said.

Anonymous faked a smile, “I will wait, I will.” He said.


 

“I am going back first, Jong In would be coming over later to fetch Kristal.” Kris said.

“Kris, wait. Can I visit Kristal?” Anonymous asked.

“Come with me then?” Kris said and both of them went to Kris's room.


 

Anonymous sat down beside Min Ah, “Kristal..” He said gently, “I am sorry.” He said.

“You shouldn't have misunderstood Eomma.” Kris said.

“You are calling her already? That's good, since she's the one who raised you up.” Anonymous said.


 

“I lied because I don't know how to call you.” Kris said, with his head down, like a kid who had did something wrong.

Anonymous looked at Kris, “Have a seat my son, I don't mind you taking time but not too long, alright?” He asked.

Kris looked at him for a while and then nodded.


 

*MAMA Quarters*

EXO and MAMA had their meals together, “MAMA, I am leaving now.” Jong In said.

“Yes Jong In, be careful.” MAMA said.

“I will bring Kristal back safe and sound.” Jong In said and he left.


 

*Anonymous*

“Jong In? Follow me.” KyuHyun lead Jong In to Kris's Dorm doorstep.

“Ruler and Young Mister are now inside, please hold on for awhile, I shall report your presence.” KyuHyun said and Jong In nodded.

KyuHyun knocked on the door, “Ruler, Young Mister, the representative from EXO has arrived.”

“Kris, Appa shall be leaving now. Spend some time with your sister.” Anonymous said and left.

Kris told Jong In to wait awhile outside at the Hosting room. (living room)


 

Kris looked at Kristal, her eyes are opening, “Oppa..” She said.

*Min Ah's POV*

Kris looked at me, “Kristal, are you alright?”

I tried getting up and Kris helped support me so that I could lie against him, “Oppa.. I heard his voice just now..” I said.


 

“Anonymous?” He asked.

I nodded, “He knew of my identity?” I asked.

Kris left a kiss on my forehead, “Don't worry, he will let you go. Just that he felt guilty because he didn't knew you were his daughter and mistreated you.” He said.

I shook my head, “No, he didn't. Oppa, am I suppose to leave now?” I asked.


 

Kris nodded, “Jong In is here, I guess you should follow him to meet Eomma before going back to Earth.” Kris said.

I nodded and felt better as well, I stood up and both of us went to the Hosting room.


 

“Jong In.” Kris called.

“I am so glad to be able to see both of you.” Jong In said, “Kris Ge and Kristal.”

“MAMA told all of you?” Kris asked.

Jong In nodded, “Kristal, shall we go now?” He asked.


 

“Would teleportation be something scary?” I asked.

“Don't worry.” Jong In said with a sweet smile.

Kris looked at me for the final time, “Be careful and send my regards to Eomma that I am doing fine here. I will find the chance to go back visit all of them.” He said.

I nodded, “Visit me as well.” I said.

“Definitely.” He said and smiled as Jong In held my hand and we are now back to EXO.


 

*EXO Planet*

*MAMA Quarters*


Everyone is gathered in there, and I looked at all of them, “MAMA, she is back.” Jong In said.


 

I looked at MAMA, the lady that I saw in the photos of Anonymous's book, I really look alike to her.

 

“Kristal, Eomma is so happy to see that you are alright.” She said and held my hand.

I hugged her, “Eomma..” I said.

“Yes Darling, yes..” She said and couldn't control her tears.

“Eomma.. Don't cry..” I said.


 

“Min Ah?” ChanYeol called.

I looked at him standing across the room, I smiled, “ChanYeol..”

He came to me and I looked at him, “You two should be back to the Quarter.” Yi Xing said.

ChanYeol held my hand and flew up to the sky, “Excuse us~~” he said and we soon reach back to the Fire Quarters.


 

ChanYeol recovered and hence he moved back to his Quarters, “Wah~~ Oppa, your room is so cool.” I said.

“Min Ah..” ChanYeol held my wrist and grabbed me close to him and tighten his grip on my waist.

I looked up at him, “ChanYeol..”


 

He lower his head and crashed his lips onto mine, we kissed.. Rather passionately.

Slowly twirling and swirling, while we soon get close to his bed and I am now under him.


 

We paused for awhile, “ChanYeol..” I blushed, he smiled, “Shall we continue?” He asked.

He continued the kiss, I had my arms around his neck.. Then we stopped.


 

ChanYeol lied down beside me, “How are you these days?” He asked.

I looked at him, my hand on his cheek, “I am fine, what about you? You have fallen sick didn't you?” I asked.

“How did you know?” He asked.

“I had a dream and saw that you looked so pale-looking.” I said.

 


ChanYeol hugged me closer to him, “Don't worry, I am alright now.” He said“Because I have you.”

 

We decided to be back to MAMA Quarters, “MAMA.” ChanYeol greeted her.

“Have you prepared to be going to Earth?” MAMA asked.

ChanYeol nodded, “I still got my things with me.” He said.

“Really?" I asked.

“Of course.” ChanYeol said.


 

“We will visit both of you soon.” SuHo said.

“Joon Myeon oppa, we will be welcoming all of you.” I said.

“Kristal, you remembered calling me by my name as well?” SuHo asked.

I nodded, “I remembered everything.” I said.

“Then you must have remembered that ChanYeol as well?” SeHun asked.


 

I looked at ChanYeol, "Well, as for him, I don't.” I said cheekily.

“Really? Let's see.. How shall I make you remember?” ChanYeol hug me close to him and attempts to kiss me.

MAMA let out a dry cough, “ChanYeol.” She said.

ChanYeol then let go of me and just hold onto my hand.


 

I smiled at ChanYeol and then went to MAMA, “Eomma..” I hugged her, “Eomma I miss you. Oppa misses you as well but he wants me to tell you thay he is alright now and he would visit all of you whenever he can.” I said.

“Yes Darling, thank you.” MAMA said.

“Eomma, Can I visit you if I want to?” I asked.

“Of course you can.” MAMA said.

“We can be back when you are having vacations.” ChanYeol said.

“Yay~” I cheered.


 

“Have dinner before you leave then?” KyungSoo suggested.

“KyungSoo Oppa thank you~” I said.

We sat down for dinner and chat while we eat.

Time to be back on Earth, “Goodbye.” They said and Jong In teleported us back to Earth.


 

*House*

“Here we go, I got to be back, take care both of you, we will soon visit.” Jong In said.

“Tell Eomma that I will be fine.” I said.

“Don't worry. I will protect Kristal for her.” ChanYeol said.

Jong In nodded and he's gone.


 

We stepped into the house, “Back home.” I said.

ChanYeol smiled, “I would have to charge up my phone first.” He said.

“I wanna have a shower.” I said and so I went into my room and he went into his room.

“Ah~~” I am totally enjoying myself in the shower, but actually when I am up there at Anonymous, people there really don't bathe at all.


 

And when I am done, I decided to take a look at ChanYeol and so I went to his room.

It wasn't locked, I stepped in and see that he's standing in front of the mirror, a towel wrapped around his waist while drying his hair with another towel.


 

I turned myself and pretended that I saw nothing, “Kristal?” ChanYeol called.

“Yes oppa?” I asked and didn't turn to face him.

ChanYeol smirked, he came to me and hugged me from the back, “Waeyo?" He asked.

“Oppa~~” I blushed.


 

He made me turn to look at him, “Look at me.” He said.

I opened one eye and closed one eye, “What?” I asked.

“You are now my Darling Wife.” ChanYeol said.


 

Upon hearing, “Eh?! Since when?” I exclaimed.

“Since the day we fall in love, I have always wanted to marry you. MAMA agreed.” ChanYeol said.

I looked at him, not knowing how to respond, “I didn't say anything about this." I said.


 

“So you didn't want to marry me?” ChanYeol asked.

I am at a loss of words, “ChanYeol~” I am flustered, “You are so bad.” I pouted and turn to prepare to leave the room.


 

“Don't..” He grabbed my wrist and hug me close to him, with a short eye contact, we kissed.

“Would you marry me?” ChanYeol asked as we part our lips.

I looked at him and hugged him, “I love you.”

“Me too.” ChanYeol said and hugged me closer to him.


 

“Sleeping together tonight?” He asked.

“No.” I blushed and went back into my room.


The next morning, I woke up early as there is school. I prepared breakfast, ChanYeol is still sleeping, I left a note for him on his side table and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

I stood up but then someone grabbed my wrist, I turned, “Good Morning, my Wife.” ChanYeol said.

I smiled, “Good Morning. I am going to school now.” I said.

“I will be going to school with you.” He said.


 

“Huh?”

“I will be teaching the Engineering School. You're a Science student, am I right?” ChanYeol asked.

I nodded, “Although it isn't the same course, but we could leave school together.” ChanYeol said.

“Oh.. ChanYeol, are you really comfy with life here?” I asked.

ChanYeol nodded, “I read a lot when I got back to EXO, and through SeHun, I got a job as well.”

 


“SeHun?” I asked.

“SeHun is a Scriptwriter. I mean, he should be a 'hacker' if I use Earth terms.” ChanYeol said.

“Wow, I never knew that..” I said.

“Now you know, come on.” ChanYeol finished his breakfast as he speak to me and he grabbed my hand as we went out of house.


 

“Really, so are you really going to be teaching in school?” I asked.

He nodded, “Don't worry, the terms in Engineering wise is the same so I am qualified.” He said.

I nodded, “We shall meet during lunch? I will text you.” I said.


 

“Sure, bring me around the school.” he said.

As we get closer and closer to school, we didn't hold hands as I didn't want the rest of the school to know our relationship.


 

“See you.” I said and went to class while ChanYeol went to the office later on.

 


We are gonna move on to Part 3~~

Yay~~ They are back to Earth and keke, Min Ah is now ChanYeol's 'wife'. Let's see how would the both of them start their new life together on Earth then. Who would ChanYeol meet in school? O.o

If you like this story so far, do Upvote this (: It's a form of recognition to me~

Published: 29.01.2013, 5:30pm