19th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Her Motive

 

*Earth*

Another day of lessons, I am getting sick of it somehow, it's so boring. Luckily there are lab sessions and so everyone is now walking over to the laboratory.

Plus, with my classmates 'complimenting' ChanYeol all over just pissed me off.


 

“I wonder does Mr Park have a girlfriend? Does he have a wife?”

“Or is he really dating with Miss Jung but they didn't say?”

 

I am like.. Hello~ I am his girlfriend and fiancée..
 

Just then, Miss Jung stepped in the laboratory, “Alright class, get ready for lab lessons.” she said.

“Miss Jung, is Miss Im unwell?” I asked. Apparently, I am the Class Representative.

“Oh, I forgot to say. Yes, Miss Im is not here as she has got some important meetings to attend and I am taking over her class today.” She said.

“Miss Jung, you seems to be really close with Mr Park, are both of you dating?” a classmate asked.

Miss Jung seems a little surprised, “Let's get on with lessons then?” She said as she kept her calm.


 

As we prepare for the experiment, Miss Jung came by to my bench, “Min Ah, you are not allowed to be wearing rings in laboratories and especially when you are doing experiments.” She said.

“But it would be fine if I put on gloves, am I right?” I asked.

“Why not I keep it for you first?” She asked.

“It's alright, this is a very precious ring to me.” I said.

“Oh, then please keep it first, just for now and until the whole experiment ends.” She said.

I nodded.


 

“By the way, your ring looks familiar. I think Mr Park seems to have a similar ring as well. Do you like him a lot?” Miss Jung said.

I swear, her face looks so y that I want to give her a slap if she isn't a teacher..


 

“Oh really? Rings are similar actually, plus I didn't really care who that Mr Park is, so I guess it's just coincidence.” I said and continued to start with my experiment.

Miss Jung then left and went to other classmates. 

 

The lesson ended smoothly and when school is over, I texted ChanYeol.

- Haven't done with work? - Min Ah

- Mianhae, I am almost done, let's meet at the main door then? - ChanYeol


 

I slowly walked my way to the staffs' office. Well, I had to bring the experiment results from the whole class and pass it to Miss Jung.

I went in the office and..

The stack of papers in my hands dropped and scattered onto the ground..


 

I saw..

ChanYeol is pressing Miss Jung down on the table top..


 

ChanYeol looked up and saw me standing there..

“Min Ah?”


 

I turned and ran away, “Min Ah!” ChanYeol gave chase.

“ChanYeol!” Jessica shouted ChanYeol's name.

 


I ran and ran all the way out of school, ChanYeol chased behind me all the way out and till we are further away from school and is now in front of the house.

He caught up with me and grabbed my wrist, “Let go!” I shouted.

“Min Ah, listen to me.” He said.

“What's there to explain about? Explain why you and Miss Jung are having such intimacy in the office would just dirty my mind!” I shouted.

“Min Ah, I know how you feel but please calm down alright? It was a misunderstanding.” He said.


 

I looked at him, “Fine! What did I misunderstand?” I asked, giving him a chance to explain.

ChanYeol looked at me as he speaks, “I know Miss Jung likes me and the reason why you saw that we are in that position was because she pulled me and I ended up falling but I managed to stop myself from falling on her by placing my hands on the table top.” He said.

“Which resulted in it looking like we are..” ChanYeol looked at me and said.


 

I looked at him, “Is it true?” I asked.

He nodded, “I wouldn't lie to you.” He said, “Please trust me.”

I see that his eyes are sincere and he wouldn't have lied to me, wouldn't he?


 

“I do trust you.” I said and showed him the ring, “You said you would take care of me didn't you?”

He held my hand and hugs me close to him, “I love you, only you.” He said.

I hug him back, “Let's go in the house, it's cold outside.” I said.


 

“I shall share some of my warmth with you then?” He said teasingly.

I hit him lightly on his chest, “Babo.” I blushed and went in the house while he came after me.

Guess we reconciled?


 

Jessica is now in the office,

Jessica POV
Indeed Min Ah and ChanYeol is related?
Lovers, aren't they?


 

She smirked, 

Jessica POV
Lovers no more.

 


Alright, so.. ya, I don't really have too much to say. You all shall tell me what you feel then? Do comment!~

M-Part is coming...

 

Published: 03.02.2013, 10:05am