13th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Seo Min Ah = Kristal

 

“Really? It's okay, I believe you would call me your Father when we spend time and get along together.” Anonymous said.

“MAMA told me that I am in exchange for a girl, can I visit her?” Kris asked.

“Why do you want to?” Anonymous asked, he felt curious.

“She is ChanYeol's girlfriend.” Kris said.

“I see, sure. Lee Teuk.” Anonymous called for Leeteuk and he came in, “Bring Young Mister to visit the girl.”

“Yes Ruler.” Lee Teuk said and lead Kris to the Jail.


 

No one was in there, “I will be outside, call me if you need.” Lee Teuk said and Kris went in.

I looked at the figure who just came in, “You..”

He smiled, “Finally I met you.” He said.


 

I looked at him, feeling blur at the sentence that he just said, Kris slipped in a bracelet onto my wrist, “Remember me.” 

The bracelet kind of 'activated' and I could see different scenes 'playing' in my mind... Kids playing, and then I saw a taller guy..

 

I looked at Kris, “Oppa..”

“Kristal. Have you remembered it all?” Kris asked.

I nodded, “Oppa..” I hugged him and he hugged me back as well.

The memory that was LOCKED UP.


 

*EXO Planet*

“Ge..? Kris Ge?” ChanYeol woke up and he couldn't find Kris all around the house.

“ChanYeol, stop moving around, where are you going?” Yi Xing tried to stop ChanYeol but he couldn't and so he followed him all around the house.


 

“Ge, didn't Kris Ge told you where is he going?” ChanYeol asked.

Yi Xing shook his head, “I didn't see him around since last night. Maybe MAMA told him to run an errand.” he said.

“For so long? It's already going to be Time Control Time. (afternoon)” ChanYeol said as he looks at the clock.

“Indeed it's a little too long but it's normal isn't it? I mean, Kris Ge would be flying all around and the last time he went away was for a whole three months.” Yi Xing said.

ChanYeol still felt weird and felt lost without Kris beside him. He has always regarded Kris as his pillar of support.

“Have a rest first, I will get your food and medicine.” Yi Xing said.


 

“Guys, gather.” SuHo stepped into the room and said, BaekHyun called for everyone to gather.

After everyone had gathered together, “As we all can see now, the only one not here is Kris.” SuHo further highlighted the point that Kris isn't around anymore.

“SuHo Hyung, where is Kris Ge?” SeHun asked.

“Kris.. I have something to tell all of you. I had some spies planted on Anonymous and they told me that they saw Kris over there.” SuHo said.


 

“Kris Ge is now at Anonymous?” ChanYeol exclaimed, “Impossible!”

“Exactly! He hated Anonymous to the CORE!” LuHan added.

“I don't think he would be there at his own will.” Min Seok commented.


 

SuHo glanced at everyone across the room, “MAMA is hiding something from us, from the moment she decided to meet Anonymous or even earlier.” SuHo said.

“Would it be that.. Would it be about Kris's real identity?” Zi Tao voiced out.

“Since we all don't know what our real identity is, and we regarded MAMA as our guardian, maybe Kris and Anonymous..” Zi Tao added.

“But.. Is that possible?” Jong In asked.


 

BaekHyun is playing with a light ball in his hand, “Maybe.” He said.

“Maybe?” Jong Dae asked.

“I knew a little about my history. I am definitely not MAMA's child. My ancestors are all along the 'Light'.” BaekHyun said, “Our duty is to transmit messages to and fro from EXO (team not the planet) to MAMA. And hence, we know best.” He added.


 

“So you knew something?” ChanYeol asked.

BaekHyun nodded, he took a pen and started writing, everyone waited for him to write finish and..

- Anonymous and MAMA are once together, they had children. -


 

“So..” Everyone was rather struck, BaekHyun asked ChanYeol to burn the piece of paper, “Don't say anything about this. I shouldn't be..”

“Did we saw anything?” Jong In asked.

Everyone smiled and then shook their heads, “No.” ChanYeol said as he burned that last bit of the paper.


 

*Anonymous*

“Kristal, Oppa is here to exchange for your freedom, you shouldn't be here.” He said.

I held his hand, “Oppa, don't throw me away.. Don't let me go to Earth again..” My tears dropped, “I miss you, I miss Eomma..”

Kris wiped my tears away, “My darling Kristal, Oppa miss you a lot as well, but you can't be here, you can't survive.” He said gently to me, “I am glad you met ChanYeol, both of you would be able to be together.”

 

I looked up at him, “ChanYeol Oppa?” I asked.

He nodded, “To tell you the truth, ChanYeol is more to being a Human.” He said, “Eomma made arrangements for both of you.”

“Eomma.. Oppa, can I meet Eomma before I go?” I asked.

“I hope so, Kristal, are you feeling alright? I heard that you experienced chest pain?” Kris asked.

I nodded, “I am alright, Oppa, I miss you a lot and a lot~” I hugged him tighter to me, he patted my head, “Aigoo.. Still as lovely as how you are when you were young.”


 

I smiled and then got serious, “Oppa.. So Anonymous knew that you are his son? And you decided to come here because of me? You didn't like him didn't you?” I asked.

“It was at first hard to accept but after Eomma gave me the bracelet and activated my memory, I made this decision. I can't afford to lose you again.” He said.


 

“Oppa... You don't have to..” I said.

“I have to.” Kris said, he left a kiss on my forehead, “You are the best in my life, I couldn't let you be hurt. Plus, ChanYeol really loves you.” He said.

“Oppa~” I blushed.

Kris chuckled, “Silly girl, live well with ChanYeol beside you.” He said and held my hand, “Oppa will try to make a visit if I can.” He said.

I nodded, “Don't worry, I will be alright, tell Eomma not to worry.” I said.

Kris nodded, “I will request for you to be sent back to Earth through EXO and you can meet Eomma before leaving.”

I smiled, “Thank you Oppa.” I said.


 

Kris left the room to avoid suspicions from Lee Teuk, “Young Mister, please follow me.” Lee Teuk said and lead Kris to his room.

“It's weird hearing you call me Young Mister. Plus, why the formalities?” Kris said while he walks behind Lee Teuk.

“You're Ruler's son, it's basic respect.” Lee Teuk said.

Kris smiled, “Let's be friends, shall we? We have known each so well, just the fact that we belongs to different planet. But now I am staying here, what do you think?” He asked.

Lee Teuk turned and looked at Kris, “Are you serious?”


 

Both of them met each other a countless times, they have always fought with each other, even their Dragons are familiar with each other.

 

“Do I look like I am joking?” Kris held his hand out and said, “I am Kris, would you like to be my friend?” He asked.

Lee Teuk hesitated, Kris looked at him, “My hand is getting tired.” He said.

Lee Teuk then grabbed his hand, “Let's try to get along then?” He said.

Kris smiled, “Alright buddy, see you later.” He said and then went in his room, “And thanks.” He said before Lee Teuk left.


 

Lee Teuk's POV
Having a friend like him isn't bad after all. Dragon, right?

Lee Teuk's Ice Dragon came out, a mini sized one floating around him, as though expressing his happiness as well.


 

Kris looked at his room, “Must be Lee Teuk.”

He knew it was Lee Teuk who prepared the room as there's existence of Ice in there.


 

“That Ice Dragon..” Kris smiled.

 

He thought he wouldn't be able to adapt to life on Anonymous, a place where he hated at first but now for the sake of Min Ah, he would have to stay.

He's glad that Lee Teuk is here, at least someone he's familiar with.


 

*MAMA Quarters*

“Kris, MAMA had all my hopes on you.. But please be alright there.” MAMA hoped for the best for both her children.

Just then, “MAMA, I am SuHo. Can I come in?” SuHo asked.

Actually all the other eleven members were waiting outside the door.

MAMA agreed and let all of them in, she appeared, she made herself visible, “MAMA.” The eleven boys are rather surprised to see MAMA standing in there.


 

MAMA looked at them, and she decided to reveal the secret, “I am always here, just that..” 

 


SO what's the reason behind why EXO members can't be able to see MAMA?

And the good thing is that Kris and Kristal met~~ Yippee *throws confetti*

So the bracelet kind of 'unlocked' the memories that Kris and Kristal had when they were young, MAMA kind of used her powers to 'lock' their memories up.

And it's good that Kris and Lee Teuk are now friends isn't it?

So.. This gave hints to Part 3 of the story that is coming soon, ChanYeol and Min Ah.. Do comment! (:

If you like this story so far, do Upvote this (: It's a form of recognition to me~

 

Published: 27.01.2013, 2:00pm