[Love Never Dies - 6th Part] 63rd Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Child Matters

 


KiJoong took his Gundam toy from the coffee table, “Appa, have you played Gundam before?” He asked.

ChanYeol looked at the toy, “Aniyo, Appa played with spaceship models instead.” He said.

“Wah~ Spaceships!~” And the kid started making sounds that are similar to that in a movie.

ChanYeol just smiled as he looks at how adorable the kid is.

 

 

“Appa.. I don't like the Auntie that is always around you.” KiJoong said and ChanYeol carried him so that he could sit on ChanYeol's laps.

“You mean the Auntie who is working with Appa in school?” He asked.

“She.. She said that Eomma would throw me away if I keeps on playing with Gundam.. Appa, Eomma won't do that to me, will you?” He asked, those eyes are crystal clear, as though able to penetrate into your soul.

ChanYeol hugged the kid close to him, “Appa will never ever do that no matter what happens, my Son.” He said.

KiJoong stayed close to ChanYeol till..

 

 

The door is open, someone's back.

“Min Ah. KiJoong?” DongHae called as he took off his shoes.

“Samchon is back!” KiJoong hopped down from the sofa, “Samchon!~” KiJoong went to DongHae, DongHae carried the kid up, “Aigoo KiJoong ah~” He smiled and looked at the kid.


 

 

“DongHae?” ChanYeol stood there and DongHae looked at him, “Why are you here?” DongHae asked.

“Samchon~” KiJoong called, “He's my Appa!” He said so in a really cute manner.

DongHae looked at ChanYeol, “You told him?” He asked.

“We sensed it.” ChanYeol replied.

 

 

I went out to the living room after I took my apron off, “Oppa, go get a shower first. Dinner is ready.” I said.

DongHae placed the kid down, “KiJoong, be back to your room first. Samchon has got things to talk to your parents, alright?” He asked.

“Something KiJoong couldn't know?” The kid pouted. DongHae nodded, “Mianhae, not now.” He said.

KiJoong nodded, “Alright.” He went to the room and closed the door obediently while carrying his gundam toy wih him.

 

 

ChanYeol, DongHae and I sat down by the table, “Since just now?” DongHae asked.

I nodded.

 

 

“Know what? I found out something astonishing.” DongHae said, he doesn't look really happy though.

“Oppa, what's wrong?” I asked. DongHae looked at ChanYeol, “You do know that, the kid isn't your's, right?” He asked.

ChanYeol looked at DongHae, “You mean, SoonJae?” He looks rather astonished though, “You serious? It's 5 years and you can't sense anything?” DongHae asked.

 

 

“And that's the point. Because I can't sense anything and I.. I can't shirk that responsibility.. Jessica is just..” ChanYeol can't continue.

“She's too crazy in love with you. I just can't understand, how good are you to have two women being so in love with you?” DongHae glanced at me for a while.

 

 

“That's because I love Min Ah and we are both in love with each other. As for Jessica.. Wait!” ChanYeol then realised he side-tracked, “SoonJae isn't my child?” He asked with wide open eyes.

DongHae nodded, “Jessica had a plan in mind and that child was just her tool.” He said.

 

 

“So you are out just now to meet her?” I asked. He nodded, “She wanted me to help her break the two of you up.” He confessed.

“You won't right?” ChanYeol asked.

DongHae literally facepalmed himself, “Park ChanYeol, can you be anymore dense? Indeed what other people say is true, Love does makes someone stupid.” He commented.

 

 

“Oppa~” I nagged him a little and he apologised after that, “So.. Back to the point. Of course, I am not doing it and it's totally stupid to do so. You two are literally sticking like glue.” He teased us.

“Oppa~ If you dare tease us again, I will make sure there's punishment.” I said.

“What kind of punishment?” Donghae asked and he's still there laughing, 
“No dinner for you.” I smiled and stood up.

“Heh?! Andwae~~ aigoo, Min Ah, you know how much Oppa loves you, don't you? Don't do this to me~~” DongHae said, that was totally too dramatic.

 

 

“DongHae.” ChanYeol called, he sounded serious, “So, who does the child belongs to?” ChanYeol asked.

DongHae didn't answer, “I got to shower first, Min Ah, I want my food.” He said and then went to his room.

I looked at ChanYeol and we went to the kitchen.

 


 

I took the bowls and utensils out, ChanYeol helped with laying out the table, “ChanYeol, do you happen to know who the Father of that kid is?” I asked.

ChanYeol looked at me but didn't answer as well, “I will bring KiJoong down for dinner.” He remembered that he won't lie to me anymore but this matter is rather hard to explain, “Don't worry, the truth will soon reveal. Since it's their family thing, I shouldn't interrupt and we have discussions to make after dinner.” ChanYeol said.

 

 

I looked at him, “What kind of discussion?”

ChanYeol hugged me close to him and kissed me, “How could my wife and son be staying with another man aside me for six years? It's enough already, time to move back to OUR house.” He said and left another kiss on my lips.

“Gonna bring KiJoong out of his room.” ChanYeol winked and went up.

I am left the state whereby I am blushing like a tomato.

 

 

Meanwhile, DongHae in the Shower Room, "Jessica.. That kid.. I am hoping you aren't lying anymore. If that night we really did so.."

 


And... the kid..

Actually I always felt that kids are the most innocent ones when things happens among the adults.

Let's just see what awaits for this kid.

 

Anyways, happy happy for the ChanMin couple! <3 (random couple name for ChanYeol X Min Ah)

you all could suggest the couple names~~ I love involving you all in the all my stories actually~

and to be frank, my story goes on partially inspired and of course 200% motivated by your wonderful comments~~ <3

so ya, do comment alright? (:

 

and.. just a short advertisement here, check my one shot based on Kai~

Link Kamsahamnida~ <3

 

Published: 05.03.2013, 10: 35am