11th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

The Exchange

 

Just as both MAMA and Anonymous is now silent, and both of them are staring at each other, someone barged in.

“Ruler.” He bowed and apologized, “There is an emergency in the Jail, the girl.. She's now having difficulty in breathing, could we send a Healer over?” Lee Teuk came in and report this news.


 

MAMA had a veil over her face, she can't let people see her true face.

Anonymous looked at MAMA and smirked, “The time has come for you to make a decision. Give hime to me and I will let her go back to where she is.” He said.

MAMA looked at Lee Teuk and then back to Anonymous, “Can't you just send a Healer to her first? What if she dies now?” I asked.


 

Anonymous signalled Lee Teuk to wait outside first.

“I won't let her die so easily.” Anonymous said, “She wouldn't die till you made a decision.”

“So if I made a decision and she will die?! You are just despicable!” MAMA can no longer stand him.


 

“Either way, if you decide, she dies, If you don't, she dies a wrongful death.” Anonymous said and looked at her, “Reina, you have to make a choice now.”

“Don't call me by that name! You don't have the rights to do so!” MAMA shouted back.

“Oh really? We even had a son, come to think of it Kris should be 23 EXO age this years isn't it?” He asked.


 

MAMA's POV
Min Ah.. Kris..
Forgive me for not being able to protect you.. Forgive me..


 

“Save her. Please.” MAMA said.

MAMA's POV
Kris, I believe that you would be able to adapt well here.
I can't afford to lose her..


 

“Please? Are you begging me?” He asked.

“Save her and I will let Kris meet you. There's no guarantee that he would stay, since he's already an adult, it's his own freedom to choose. I will let him know the fact that you are his Father and I will persuade him to accept you.” MAMA said.

Anonymous look at her, “Is the girl really so important to you? She's just a child that you had with him, and you placed her over Kris?”

He looked as though disgusted.


 

“Whatever you say, Save her now.” MAMA said.

“Sign this. In case you regret afterwards.” Anonymous showed a contract and MAMA signed it.

“I want Min Ah back after healing.” She said, “I will tell Kris and bring him here.” MAMA promised.

“I shall trust you for that. You can have the girl since my motive is reached.” He said.


 

“Why did you think that Min Ah is more important to me than Kris?” MAMA said aloud.

Anonymous took the contract and kept it, “It's obvious, you love him in the end instead of choosing me.”

“I love you, but it's all in the past now.” MAMA said.

Anonymous ordered Lee Teuk to send a Healer over to Min Ah.


 

*Jail*

“Min Ah, the Healer would soon be here, don't worry.” DongHae said.

 

I felt as though I am dying, as though my lungs are shrinking..

 

KyuHyun came to look, “How long has it been?” He asked.

“Around 8 to 10 minutes.” Dong Hae said.

“She's indeed really special.” Kyuhyun said.


 

For a Human to be able to sustain life after such a difficulty in breathing for this period of time is considered quite a miracle. KyuHyun held my hand and the healing starts. I felt better soon and I felt asleep.

 

“Is she okay?” Dong Hae asked.

KyuHyun nodded, “Don't say I healed her.” He said to Dong Hae softly even if Shin Dong isn't around.

 


The Mystery would be slowly revealing starting from the NEXT Chapter! (:

Just a gentle reminder to all to bookmark the chapter you last read because I might do a double update! Just in case you miss something out~ Do comment! <3

A special part would come before we move on to Part 3~

If you like this story so far, do Upvote this (: It's a form of recognition to me~

 

Published: 26.01.2013, 2:45pm