[Love Crushed - 5th Part] 51st Crash

Love Crash?!

 

I am a mother.

 

“I will be covering for this lesson.” She explained her presense.

I felt really tired these days and soon, I dozed off“Min Ah ssi.” Jessica called.

KiMi nudged me, “Min Ah?” She whispered.

“I am tired..” I said.

 

“Seo Min Ah!” Jessica shouted, I sprang up, “Yes?” I said.

“Since you're tired, let's give you some work. Carry fifteen BNFs in your bag and go up and there the stairs from here to level and back till I am satisfied.” She said.

“15 BNFs?” The whole class is now getting noisy, “Isn't Min Ah the class representative? She ought to be punished heavily.” Jessica said.

I took 15 BNF and place it in my bag.

^BNF - British National Formulatory. A whole thick book about medicine.. Since I study medicine.. Yah, I have this.

 

That was about 10kg in my bag. But I have to carry it from level 6 to level 1 and then back up, “Be back in 3 minutes, if you fail, we will start again till you succeed.” She said.

“3 minutes?!” The class exclaimed, “The next one who make a sound shall be punished the same way.” Jessica said and the class became silent instantly.

 

“Are you going to be watching?” I asked.

“Of course.” She said and left the class with me and we went to the staircase.

“Start.” She said and I went down then came up once again.

“4 minutes.” She showed the timer, “Again.” She said.

And we went on and on.. I felt like I am dying soon from all that climbing and my tummy hurts a lot..

 

“Failed!” She shouted and her voice echoed down all the way to level 1.

I climbed back up and she smirked, looking at me being so pale and tired, and sweaty all over, “That's it for you today. We shall continue tomorrow.” She said and walked away.

I think I literally fall to the ground,  “Min Ah!” KiMi came with a group of guys who are our close friends as well, “Min Ah! Wake up!” TaeMin shouted and rocked me a little.

“This is bad. I will carry her to the sick bay.” And MinHo carried me all the way to the sick bay.

 

“What happened?” The nurse, Victoria asked. “Noona, please look at her.” MinHo said and Victoria pulled the curtains and started diagnosing.

She gave me a drip as I am dehydrated,“Don't worry, she would be alright, just let her rest.” Victoria said, “You all should be back to class now.”

“Noona, please take care of her.” KiBum said.

“I will.” Victoria assured and then they left.
 

I woke up around afternoons, “Are you alright?” She asked.

“Unnie?” I asked as I see her face blurry at first and slowly becoming clearer.

“You fainted due to serious dehydration. What happened?” She asked.

I still feel really weak, “Am I alright now?” I asked.

“Rest well, you should be alright. Need me to call your uncle for you?” She asked.

Well, I am 'living' with my uncle on Earth actually but we had a fight, “It's alright, the house is near, I will be alright after a while. Don't worry.” I said.

 

Just then, someone came in and Victoria pulled the curtains to cover me up. She then went to see who came, “Oh Miss Jung.”

“Victoria, I am here for the vitamins.” She said.

“Here you go. Mind if I ask why the sudden to get all these supplements?” Victoria asked.

“My body is rather weak and my boyfriend told me to have more of these.” She replied.
 

"Boyfriend?"

 

“Ohh~ who is he? Do I know him?” Victoria asked and she hands the bad of vitamins to her, “Make auess. Alright, I got to go, got another class. Bye.” Jessica said and left.

 

"She got a boyfriend? Judging from what she said.. Her boyfriend.. No.. ChanYeol wouldn't cheat on me, Impossible!"

My tummy starts to hurt again, I beared with it and took a deep breathe.. Soon, it felt better. I went back home alone and ChanYeol isn't home yet.

 

I heard noises in the kitchen, “ChanYeol?”

“Kristal, it's me.” DongHae oppa?

“Oppa, why are you here at this time and.. KyuHyun oppa as well?” I asked.

“I sensed something is wrong.” He came to me and told me take a seat.

 

KyuHyun raised his palm and 'scanned' my body from top to bottom and back to top, “I was right..” He mumbled.

“Right about?” I asked.

“Missy, you're carrying the next generation of the Fire Pheonix.” He said.

 

“I.. Carried what?” I asked.

“I apologize for using a misleading word, I mean, you're now pregnant.” KyuHyun said, “With ChanYeol's child." DongHae added.

 

Judging from their tone, “Is there anything wrong?” I asked.

“Young Mister sensed something is wrong with you and so he instructed me to contact DongHae and meet you here today for a check.” KyuHyun said.

“You're a human and you are expecting an EXO descendant, it can be dangerous for you.” DongHae said.

 

“And what do you want to say?” I asked.

“Abort the child, Kristal.” DongHae said, “Please.”

I looked at both of them, “Get out of my house.” I said.

“Kristal..” DongHae called and looked at me, “KyuHyun, out.” I told him, “Drag him along with you.”

 

“Missy..” KyuHyun didn't move an inch.

“Do you want me to tell Appa that you disobeyed me?” I asked.

“Missy.. DongHae?” KyuHyun called and hinted DongHae to leave first.

“Kristal, please.” DongHae said, “Don't you know what happened to my Mother? To ChanYeol's Mother as well? Both of them passed away because they couldn't be able to handle our powers and they died after giving birth to us.” DongHae said.

“I don't want to hear all these, leave!” I shouted.

“Missy, you have to calm your nerves down, it wouldn't be good for the baby.” KyuHyun said.

“Then stop stepping on my nerves and just leave, I need some time.” I said.

KyuHyun dragged DongHae, “Give her some time.” KyuHyun said and both of them left the house.

 

"My child.."

 


I got a great sense of inspiration and so, Triple Update for all for you~ Do comment! (:

If you like this, do upvote (: Kamsahamnida~ <3

 

Published: 24.02.2013, 4:40pm