[Love Never Dies - 6th Part] 65th Crash

Love Crash?!

Another EXO member

 


We entered the house, as though it was just yesterday, memories are still fresh and ChanYeol didn't change anything in the house.

“ChanYeol, why didn't you change the furnitures?” I asked.

“I believe you would come back.” He said, “And you did.” He said with a sweet smile.

 

 

I hugged him, resting my head on his chest and feeling his warmth once again, “I know what happened six years ago was purely due to her, I don't blame you now.” I said.

“Thank you.” He left a kiss on my lips.

KiJoong covered his eyes, “Appa, Eomma~” He whined.

We chuckled, “My son, you have to get use to this.” ChanYeol said.

I gave a light pat on ChanYeol's chest, and then carried KiJoong to my room.


 

 

ChanYeol followed, “Not sleeping with me tonight?” He asked.

I shook my head, ChanYeol then step into the room, “Then we shall all sleep together.” He said.

“Yay~ Appa~” KiJoong reach out his arms towards ChanYeol and ChanYeol carried the kid.

“KiJoong~ Appa is really glad to have you. And also, your Eomma by my side now.” ChanYeol said and both of them rubbed their foreheads together.

“Alright KiJoong, time for you to have a shower.” I said.

 

 

“Eomma, can I stay up late tonight? I've got so much to tell Appa.” KiJoong requested.

“Since tomorrow is a Saturday, why not?” ChanYeol said.

“ChanYeol~ you can't pamper the kid this way.” I said.

 

 

“It's been six years without me, I am thinking just this amount of pampering is still not enough.” He said.

I got melted down by his words, “But aren't you tired from work?” I asked.

ChanYeol is playing with KiJoong's hands and slightly dancing with him on bed, “Aniyo, looking at KiJoong and you, I never gets tired.” He said.

“Alright then, but not too late.” I said.

KiJoong went for his shower and then, ChanYeol told me to go for shower first.

 

 

ChanYeol went to dry KiJoong's hair when he is out of the showers and also, wore his clothes for the kid.

“Appa, komawo.” KiJoong kisses ChanYeol by the cheek.

ChanYeol kissed the child on the forehead, “Alright, Appa is going for shower, we shall talk later.” He said and carried the kid onto the bed.

 

 

After which, I went to join KiJoong on bed and he asked for a new Gundam toy once again.

“Alright, Appa will get that for you.” ChanYeol's voice sounded by the door.

“Appa~” KiJoong is happy to see ChanYeol back.

ChanYeol stepped in the room, “KiJoong really loves model toys, don't you?” He asked.

KiJoong nodded while smiling really angelic.

 

 

“Don't pamper the kid like this.” I pout.

“It shall be a gift from me, and also, your birthday is just a few days ago isn't it? Can we celebrate it together?” ChanYeol asked.

“But it's already 3 days.” I said.

 

 

“Be it 3 days, 3 months, 3 years, Everyday to me with both of you with me could be a birthday. As though I reborn everyday.” He said.

“ChanYeol~” I am really touched by his words.

“So, we shall go out as a family tomorrow, alright?” He asked.

“Yay~~” KiJoong cheered, he liked the idea.

“Alright then.” I said.

 

 

KiJoong and ChanYeol had their conversation and I went to prepare a glass of milk for KiJoong.

Both of them had similar actions, the way they sit, the way they smile and the way they laugh.

Those cute, over-reacting laughter with actions, that's the cutest.

 

 

I took a photo of them, ChanYeol spotted me by the doorway, “Jakiya, what are you doing there? Come in.” He smiled as he said.

I smiled and sat down beside KiJoong on bed, the kid lies on my thigh and ChanYeol played with his legs.

 

 

“Appa, Eomma, how did you two meet each other?” KiJoong asked.

ChanYeol smiled, and then he looked at the kid, “KiJoong ah..” He called his name gently, “You do know that you aren't really human, right?” he asked.

KiJoong nodded, “EXO.. I kept on hearing this.” He said.

ChanYeol nodded, “Appa's spaceship crashed and I met your Eomma.” He said.

And the story starts.


 

 

Well, ChanYeol didn't really complete the story as baby KiJoong fell asleep.

I slowly shift KiJoong so that he could sleep on the pillow and and I pulled the blankets over to his shoulders.

ChanYeol gently caressed the kid's cheek and smiled.

I looked at him, and he left a kiss on my cheek.

 

 

We went out of the room as we had more to talk about.

Both of us sat on the sofa, fingers intertwined and I laid my head on his shoulder.

“I miss you.” He said.

“I miss you too.” I replied.

 

ChanYeol looked at me and our face got closer and closer..

 


keke, and the FLUFF starts~~ :p

Got little anxious with the title? keke, new member Park KiJoong~~ <3

As for the FLUFF, Wait for the next chapter alright? <3 *wink*

 

Advertisement

Please do support this short story of mine.

Only You

I promise FLUFF for this short story :p

 

Published: 06.03.2013, 7:18pm