[Love Crushed - 5th Part] 53rd Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Getting Married

 

“You're back? Where have you been?” He asked and came to me, “I am with KiMi and my friends.” I said.

“I thought I lost you..” ChanYeol hugged me tightly. “Silly..” I patted his back, “I won't leave you alone.”

“I booked the wedding hall, next week, we shall get married, alright? I contacted Kris Ge, he said they would be coming over.” ChanYeol said.

 

"Why are you rushing everything?"

 

“ChanYeol, why is it such a rush?” I asked.

“I just want to marry you soon.” He said.

“But we are married.” I showed him our wedding ring, “Just the lack of the ceremony.” I said.

“I want everyone to know that we are married.” He said and left a kiss on my lips, “You're mine.”

 

I looked at him, something is really amiss, “ChanYeol, you aren't hiding anything from me, right?”

“I love you.” ChanYeol said and he deepened the kiss hastily.

I held onto him as he pulled me closer by the waist, this is getting too intense..

“Min Ah..” he voiced sounded too attractive, “Don't..” I said, after catching my breathe.

“Sorry.” I left a kiss on his nose and then hugged him.

He hugged me back.
 

The doorbell rang, “I wonder who?” ChanYeol sounded a little pissed as the one outside the door kind of spoilt their romantic moment.

I chuckled and then went to get the door, “Appa?" I smiled and welcomed him in, “Appa~~” I gave him a hug.

“Aigoo~ Kristal, Appa miss you so much.” He said, “Here's a gift for you. For your graduation.”

“Thank you Appa.” I gave him a kiss on the cheek after receiving the gift.

 

“Anonymous.” ChanYeol bowed when he sees him.

“No need to be so formal. The wedding is to be held next week, am I right?” JyeHoon asked.

“Sorry for rushing.” ChanYeol said.

“I kind of like what you did this time. You two should really get married soon.” JyeHoon said.

We had a small talk, JyeHoon and ChanYeol discussed the wedding while I went to take a shower. Then we had dinner together.

 

JyeHoon offered champagne, but I rejected the offer, “Appa, I don't drink alcohol.”

“Just a little?” He asked.

I shook my head.

 

"It wouldn't be good for the baby."

 

“I will drink it for Kristal then?” ChanYeol said.

“You can't drink a lot as well, there's still school tomorrow.” I said, “Just a glass.”

JyeHoon chuckled at how ChanYeol listens to me, and how ChanYeol takes care of me, he thinks that it's really cute, “You kids are really cute.” He said.

 

“And Appa, you shouldn't be drinking too much as well.” I looked at him sternly.

“Oh, just a glass alright?” He said.

“I will tell Eomma if you drink more than that.” I said and showed him the watch.

“Shouldn't have given that to you.” JyeHoon joked and we smiled.

And then after dinner, I excused myself to rest.
 

“Goodnight Darling.” ChanYeol kissed me on the forehead and then he continued the discussion with JyeHoon.

“Don't talk for too long.” I said, “Appa, ChanYeol still work.”

“Alright, I know.” JyeHoon said as he really had no other ways but to give in to his darling daughter.
 

I went into the room and fell asleep instantly, too tired. I made sure I eat well everyday and sleep well.

While ChanYeol is at work, I am just at home, sometimes playing board games with Appa and then sometimes going out with KiMi when Appa is going back and forth Anonymous and Earth.
 

I received my notification letter to start training soon, as a teacher. So while I study during the day, I would be going for training during the night. 

The wedding day is coming and so EXO oppadeul are here as well to help with preparations. I didn't have to do much as, “Just stay pretty.” LuHan said.

 

And one day before the wedding day, ChanYeol and Jessica meet up, “I am getting married tomorrow.” ChanYeol said.

“With Min Ah?” Jessica asked.

Both of them are seating down by the river.

 

“She's my wife.” ChanYeol said.

“What about me?” She asked.

“You will never be the one I love. I will only love the kid.” ChanYeol stated really clearly.
 

Jessica looked at him, “Can I attend the wedding?”

“If you want to.” ChanYeol passed her an invitation card, “Miss Im and Miss Choi would be around as well.” ChanYeol said.

“Then, see you tomorrow.” Jessica said, “I will be back home on my own, you should be back now.”

 

ChanYeol then left, leaving Jessica along looking at the river view.

“Because I couldn't grab your heart, but I shall grab you as a whole. Baby, you will help Mummy don't you?” Jessica said and then she took a cab home.
 

ChanYeol snuggle into bed with me, "I love you Min Ah. I really love you."

 


Next chapter would be wedding day~

Hmm.. Don't expect anything happy . The angst kind of magnifies here~~

 

Published: 25.02.2013, 5: 55pm