[Love Never Dies - 6th Part] 67th Crash

Love Crash?!

Love Never Dies

 

 

Six years passed and indeed things have changed. 

Even the shopping mall changed, the shops are different and only some remains.

 

 

“The mobile phone shop moved to another mall.” ChanYeol said.

“And you changed your phone as well.” I looked at him.

“My bad, the phone dropped into the toilet bowl by accident.” He said.

 

 

“Why did you even bring your phone along with you to the toilet?” I asked.

ChanYeol held my hand and KiJoong is in front of us, looking at the different malls and stuffs, “Because I am waiting for your call.” He said, “I thought maybe one day you would call.”

 

 

I couldn't say a word, “ChanYeol, why do you love me so much?” I asked, feeling really touched till reaching the verge of tears.

“I promised you with everything I have that I will love you with all of my heart.” He said, “Because Love Never Dies.”

I nodded, “Thank you.” I tiptoed and left a kiss on his lips, “You belong to me and no one else.” I said.

“All yours, Mrs Park.” He said.

I blushed, he smiled and we continued walking till we reached the toy shop and we had lots of fun with KiJoong in there.

 

 

And finally, we bought the Gundam toy that he wanted.

“Yay!~ Appa and Eomma are the best!” He said and cheered.

We went around and got new clothes for KiJoong as well, ChanYeol then asked me what do I want for present, “I don't need any, just KiJoong and you will do.” I said.

“You forgotten about your parents and family?” He asked.

I looked at him, “Oh ya! The watch!” I said.


 

ChanYeol placed something into my hand, it's like an iPhone kind of gadget, big LED screen, there's even a camera.

“What's this?” I asked.

“Father's latest invention.” He said.

“Father?” I asked.

He smiled, “Anonymous.”

 

 

 

*EXO planet

*After DongHae told them SoonJae isn't ChanYeol's

 

*Healer Quarter*

“Yi Xing, could you do me a favour? Check whether does the kid belongs to me.” ChanYeol said.

Luckily, Yi Xing has a good temper and after he heard so, he decided to help.

ChanYeol managed to get hold of Soon Jae's saliva and Yi Xing did the test, “Hyung, you're being cheated.” He said.

“I know, just making sure. DongHae was the one who told me so and Min Ah is aware of it as well.” ChanYeol said.

 

 

Just then, someone stepped into the room, “What did I just hear?” Reina asked.

“MAMA.” Both of them greeted.

“The child isn't carrying your blood? So you didn't cheat on my daughter?” She asked.

 

 

“MAMA, Krystal and I are back together.” He said.

“Is that true? This is.. Oh, this is just great! So Krystal is now back in Korea?” She asked.

ChanYeol nodded, “I have plans to celebrate Krystal's birthday so please come if you all could make it.” He said.

“Pass this to Krystal. Her Father's invention.” Reina said.

“And also, he's your Father as well.” Reina said.

“MAMA, thank you.” ChanYeol said and felt happy that he gained full forgiveness.

 

 

Actually they all aren't angry with him anymore, they know ChanYeol didn't like Jessica and they know that his love for Min Ah is true.

 


 

*Back to Earth*

I looked at him in the eyes, “They have forgiven you as well?” I asked, smiling.

He nodded, “They knew about the fact that SoonJae isn't my son.” He said.

“Do they know about KiJoong?” I asked.

“Aniyo, KiJoong shall be a surprise for them.” ChanYeol said and I nodded.

 

 

We went back home and spoke to KiJoong regarding his grandparents and other uncles.

The kid listened really attentively and he does express that he would want to be able to meet them soon.

 

 

ChanYeol smiled and kept looking at the time, “ChanYeol, why are you so conscious about time? Are you rushing to somewhere else?” I asked.

He shook his head, “Aniyo.” He said.

I looked at him, “Something's fishy. Tell me the truth.” I said and looked at him sternly.

And the hour hand of the clock struck twelve, the door bell sounded as well.

 

 

“I wil get the door!” KiJoong said so as he hopped off from the sofa and went to the door.

He tiptoed a little to reach for the door knob and..

“Oh? Appa, Eomma!” He called for us.

 

 

I went to the door, “Appa, Eomma, Oppadeul..” I am really surprised to see them.

A sweet surprise indeed.

I turned to look at ChanYeol, “Is this it?” I asked.

He smiled.

 

 

Jong In teleported into the house and the rest of them enters as well.

I carried KiJoong up and now, the focus of the conversation is on..

KiJoong. 

 


Yay~~ I am back~

Are you all happy with the chapter today? *wink*

I hope you all enjoyed reading~~ <3 Do comment~

We are moving onto PART 7!~~

 

Published: 11.03.2013, 7:10pm