10th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

The Answer Lies Within A Unicorn

 

*MAMA Quarters*

“How could you be so cruel?” MAMA stared at the picture of Min Ah, “You sent her all the to Earth, you made us separate and now you are using her to hurt me even more..”

“Why must you do this to me?!” MAMA shed tears, she held the photo of Min Ah close to her chest, “Please tell me what to do..”

 


*Anonymous*

“Ah...” I felt chest pain.

“Min Ah, what happened? Are you alright?” DongHae asked as I suddenly felt chest pain and shivered in my seat while having dinner with him.

“Oppa, I can't breathe...” I said, panting heavily, gasping for air.

DongHae called for help, and he carried me up to lay me down on bed, “Min Ah, try breathing.” He said.

The pain in my chest is hurts so much that the harder I tried to breathe, the more hurtful it gets.

DongHae left the room and went out.


 

*Left Dorm

“Please, save her.” DongHae pleaded.

“Why must I? DongHae, I can't do much.” Left said.

“You can! Aren't you a healer?” DongHae said.

“I could only heal the Ruler. Unless that girl got the same blood as Ruler then only my Unicorn could be able to heal her.” Left says.

 

On Anonymous, the Healer owns his very own Unicorn and it's very specific to the owner. Whereby on EXO, Yi Xing's Unicorn is highly adaptable.


“At least look at her, give her potions or something.” DongHae said.

 

Left then followed DongHae into the room, he held my hand and started 'sensing'.

Left POV
This is weird.
How come my Unicorn is activated?


“Healing.” Left said and fiddled his fingers on me.


 

I felt better and opened my eyes to see both of them beside me, “DongHae Oppa..”

“Min Ah, are you alright now?” DongHae asked.

I nodded, “Thank you.” I looked at the not-so-familiar guy.

“You're welcomed. I am KyuHyun, the Left hand of Ruler and also, the Healer.” He said.

“KyuHyun Oppa, thank you.” I said.

“Have a rest. I shall leave now. Shin Dong, just report Ruler what you saw. I will account for this later.” KyuHyun said. It's Shin Dong's job to report to Ruler for what happened. 

 

“Wait, don't say I healed her. I did nothing.” KyuHyun said and then left.

Shin Dong nodded and obeyed to the instructions. DongHae told me to take a rest while he stays beside me on guard all night.


 

KyuHyun's POV
This girl is really special.. Why did Unicorn respond to her?
I do hope, Shin Dong don't blurt anything out to Ruler.


KyuHyun had his Unicorn summoned as he slowly walks towards his Dorm, “Uni, why did you respond?” he asked.

The mini sized unicorn resting on his shoulders didn't really respond, as though it's a sign that healing her was a natural thing to do so.


 

*Anonymous Hall*

“Ruler, KyuHyun visited the Jail due the girl being in pain.” Shin Dong reported.

“In pain? What happened?” Anonymous asked.

“She suffered chest pain and difficulty in breathing when having dinner just now. Probably a Pure Human like her couldn't handle living here for too long.” Shin Dong said.


 

Anonymous POV
That suits my plan.


 

He smirked, “Just ensure that she is alive for these days. I believe MAMA would soon meet me.” He turned and said, “There's nothing here for you to stay on, leave.”

“Yes Ruler.” Shin Dong then left.


 

*MAMA Quarters*

“SuHo, send the message that I would be meeting him.” MAMA said.

“Yes MAMA.” SuHo said and Min Seok is sent to be the ambassador.


 

*Anonymous*

“MAMA agreed to meeting your Ruler.” MinSeok and KyuHyun met.

KyuHyun went in the Anonymous Hall and informed Ruler, “1000, Fire Time, over here at Anonymous Hall.” KyuHyun said.

MinSeok then passed the message back and MAMA is all prepared to meet Ruler.

 


MAMA's POV
I will never let you touch my children..

 

*Anonymous Hall*

“Ruler, MAMA is coming tonight, do we have to prepare?” KyuHyun asked.

“No, just stay on standby.” Anonymous said, “KyuHyun, I want Lee Teuk and you to standby outside when MAMA and I is talking later on.”

“Yes Ruler. What about the girl?” KyuHyun asked.

Anonymous stood up and took a book, he then turn to look at KyuHyun, “I heard that she experienced chest pain last night?” He asked as he flips open a book that is beside him.

“Yes. But she got better afterwards.” KyuHyun replied.


 

“You didn't heal her?” Anonymous asked.

“I can't. My Unicorn is to meant to heal only you, my Ruler.” KyuHyun asked.

Anonymous nodded, “Sure, you may leave now.”

KyuHyun left the room.


*That Night
*Anonymous Hall*


“You're here.” Anonymous turned to look at MAMA.

“Why did you capture her?” MAMA asked.


*Jail*

I can't breathe.. “Min Ah, are you alright? Have some water.” DongHae passed me a cup of water.

“Oppa.. Save her.. Save her..”

“Who? Min Ah, don't scare me, what happened?” DongHae asked.

“Save her..”


*Anonymous Hall*

“You deserve this now. I want you to regret for not giving what I want.” Anonymous had his hands on MAMA's neck and applied force.

“You..” MAMA coughed as she tried to catch her breathe, “Let me go!”

“I want Kris.” Anonymous said.

“No way!” MAMA finally pulled herself away from the Anonymous's grip.

She coughed heavily, “I will never let Kris meet you, never! Not even mentioning letting him be with you!” She shouted after gaining back her breathe.


 

“Aren't you afraid that your daughter would die instead? Be mindful, she's a human, not like you.” Anonymous mentioned with a smirk.

“You are such a heartless person! How did you change so much?” MAMA looked at the man whom he once loved with all her heart, she felt really disappointed.

He smirked, “I didn't. But you forced me to do so.” He said, “I want my son.”

“Never.” MAMA glared right into his eyes.


 

*Head Quarters*

Kris can't breathe properly, “Ge, are you alright?” Yi Xing rushed to him.

“I.. She.. Save her.. Save her..” Kris said and he fainted.

“Ge!” ChanYeol went to Kris and supported him all the way to his bed.

Yi Xing started 'Healing' and Kris felt better, just for the fact that he is now still unconscious, “Hyung, MAMA went Anonymous alone?” Yi Xing asked SuHo who is sitting out there.

“He said he would be there on his own.” SuHo said.


*Jail*

“MAMA... Save her..” I uttered. I saw images of Anonymous strangling her on the neck..

“Min Ah, MAMA is now having a meeting with Ruler. Don't worry, there wouldn't be anything to do with killing each other in there.” DongHae assured me.

“Really?” I asked.

He hugged me, “I promise.” He said and left a kiss on my forehead.


 

A kiss on the Forehead means "I will protect You".

 

I looked up at him, “Oppa, please don't promise me anything.”

“But..”

“Just don't.” I looked at him, “I am really glad to be able to meet you and be friends with you. But let's just stay friends, shall we?” I asked.

DongHae looks a little down, I held his hand, “I have a present for you.” I said and took the drawing that I drew that day and passed to him.

“Here you go, I drew you on that day.” I said.

“Oh? Wow, is this me?” He asked.

I nodded, “Does it looks so ugly that you can't be able to identify yourself?”

He shook his head, “No, it's too beautifully drawn.” 

“Do you like it?” I asked and looked at him.

He nodded, “Thank you.”

He held my hand, “As long as I am alive, I will protect and love you.” He said.


 

“DongHae..”

“Let me continue.” He said.

I nodded and listened, “I will be your guardian here, trust me and I will protect you from any harm.” He said. Those eyes are so sincere.

“Thank you.” I said.


 

*Anonymous Hall*

“I will never let Kris know about you being his Father, how could you have changed so drastically.. Why aren't you the one whom I have met?” MAMA said, her heart is hurting but yet no tears would fall.

No tears could fall, she won't show her weakness in front of this ruthless man.


 

“Change? Who is the one who changed at first? You, it's you who changed, it's you who went into the arms of that guy, don't blame me.” Ruler said coldheartedly with his eyes filled with hatred and grudge.

 

MAMA's POV
I will never let you hurt my children..

 


Left Hand of the Ruler is KyuHyun! Guess who's the Right Hand :p

 Okay, so MAMA agreed to meeting Anonymous. What is the relationship between Min Ah andMAMA?

MAMA and Anonymous.. Just what happened between them that caused their relationship to be sour? Whose that 'guy' that MAMA went to, according to Anonymous? 

Min Ah and Kris seems to be having similar reactions when MAMA is strangled by Anonymous.. Why is this so?

(Here's a really cute ChanYeol~~ <3) 

Published: 24.01.2013, 9:55pm