18th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

The Bracelet

 

They all finished showering and so, ChanYeol and I went for shower. Before that, I switched on the Television and also got a book for SuHo and Kris to read.

“Just wait for us awhile more, alright?” I said.

“Go on then.” Kris said.

“Ne.” I smiled and went into my room to get my clothes.

 


I went to shower room in ChanYeol's room, usually ChanYeol uses the one in the kitchen.

I opened the door and, “Min Ah?” ChanYeol looked at me, he's now topless.

I turned my back, “Oh, you are showering here today? I am leaving.” I said, blushing.


 

ChanYeol grabbed my wrist, “The one in the kitchen got clogged up.” He said, “You can bathe first. I shall leave my clothes in there, alright?” 

His face was so close to mine, I blushed a little and pushed him away lightly. I nodded and went into the bathroom, placed my clothes on another metal bar and then took my clothes..

Wait.



“Oppa, are you right outside?” I asked.

“What's wrong?” He responded.

“Can you not stay right outside?” I asked.

I heard him chuckling, “Alright, I got it.” He said and left the room.

I started showering and then went out.


 

I guess ChanYeol is in the study room and was about to get him in for a shower, “Oh? You had your showers?” I asked.

ChanYeol looked up at me, “Yeah, I had LuHan Ge to clear the clog.” ChanYeol said.

He stood up and we went out, “Alright, let's have dinner!” I said and gathered everyone.

“MoMo!” We all said and started eating.


 

I introduced the food to them and they all love it a lot.

“We will have to be back temporarily for tonight, MAMA told us to be back for an urgent meeting.” SuHo said.

“Oh?” I looked at Kris, “Me too, I would have to be back for awhile.” He said.

“Then when will you all be coming?” I asked.

“Not sure but I heard from ChanYeol that your vacations are coming isn't it? ChanYeol, just call for Jong In if you two are ready to come over.” MinSeok said.

Jong In nodded, “I will be more than happy.” He said.


 

Kris told me that the bracelet can also be a device to communicate with Eomma, “Hold it like this and do you see that teal colored light?” Kris asked.

I nodded.

“Say something.” Kris said.

“Eomma?” I said.

And the light turned red.

“Eomma received it.” Kris said.

“Jeongmal?” I asked and felt amazed with it.


 

“But will Eomma reply?” I asked.

“I am sorry to say that it's too far, but Darling, you could leave messages from Eomma that you're safe or happy, etc. Eomma would be happy to hear them.” Kris said.

I nodded, “Then can I communicate with Oppa as well?” I asked.

“I think so.” Kris said.

“Let's try.” I said and hold the bracelet once again, “Oppa.”


 

A different light appeared, “Oh, it's responding.” Kris saw a similar purple light on his bracelet.

“Wah~~ Oppa, speak to me.” I said.

Kris left a message, and my bracelet responded. I hold onto it and the message sounded in my mind, “Wah~ This is so cool. Now I can communicate with Oppa as well.” I said and smiled.

Kris nodded and smiled.



“We have got to go now, see both of you soon.” SuHo said.

“Bye bye~~” SeHun said, he looks as though he's about to cry.

“Don't cry..” I said, “We will visit soon.”

And in a second, they are gone.

 

*EXO Planet*

“MAMA, we are back.” SuHo said.

“What's with all these colours?” MAMA looked at the boys in 'Earth' clothing.

“I apologize MAMA, we shall change.” SuHo said.

“It's alright, I am fine with you boys wearing this here but not somewhere else.” MAMA said with a smile.

Just like a Mother pampering her children.


 

“MAMA, Kristal chose the clothes for us.” BaekHyun said.

“Really?” MAMA asked.

“And this is for you.” Min Seok passed a box to MAMA, “Kristal wants me to pass this to you.”


 

MAMA received it with care, “Thank you.”

“MAMA, open it up then?” SeHun suggested.


 

“SeHun..” LuHan held SeHun's hand to stop him from saying anything else.

“It's alright.” MAMA placed the box on the table and opened it.

“Wah, that's beautiful.” Jong Dae spotted it fast.


 

It's a necklace, and a note in there, 

- Eomma, I am giving this to you. You gave me a bracelet and I hope this necklace would stay with you in place of me. I Love You Eomma, from Kristal. -


 

MAMA kept the box away carefully and then looked at EXO, “I called all of you back because our planet is now eyed by another foreign planet.”

The mood got serious, 
“Last night, we were under attack but they didn't show their faces.” MAMA said.

“Cowards.. They did so just to scare us and to claim that they are stronger.” SuHo commented.

“Yes, they did so to Anonymous as well.” MAMA said.

“That's why Kris Ge went back..” SeHun said.

 


“Anonymous and I had a conversation last night and we might be working together if the enemy is really strong.” MAMA said.

“MAMA..” BaekHyun went to sit beside MAMA, he's just like a kid, “MAMA, don't you want to consider..”

“BaekHyun, don't worry about MAMA. You all as well, don't worry about me. But be really careful these days, don't move around alone. JongDae is now the only one at the front line, MinSeok, I want you to pair with JongDae when he is pratrolling.” MAMA instructed.

MinSeok nodded, MAMA then looks at Jong In, “Jong In, be careful as well, you are the only one who is acting solo, I don't want to see you getting hurt. BaekHyun, KyungSoo, if both of you can, please stay near to Jong In.”

“Yes MAMA.” The three of them said.

“The rest of you shall stay vigilant as well.” MAMA said.

"Go and rest then.” MAMA said.

EXO then went back to their individual Quarters.


 

*Anonymous*

“What happened?” Kris asked.

“Some foreign planet attacked our planet last night. EXO planet as well.” Lee Teuk said.

Anonymous sat on his throne while his Left and Right hand did the talking, “We have come to a consensus that if the foreign planet is so strong then we would be working with EXO.” Kyu Hyun said.


 

“Did Eomma agree to that?” Kris asked.

Anonymous nodded, “I had a conversation with your Eomma last night.” He said.

KyuHyun and Lee Teuk left the room afterwards to let Kris and Anonymous continue their conversation.


 

Anonymous then smiled, “Enough of this, let's talk about you. How's the visit to Earth?” He asked.

Kris smiled, “I met Kristal and ChanYeol, both of them are doing well. ChanYeol proposed to Kristal.” He said.

“He proposed?!” Anonymous stood up, “Without me and your Eomma acknowledging?”


 

“Abeoji, you're over-reacting.” Kris said.

“I am.. Wait. Kris, what did you call me just now?” Anonymous turn to look at Kris.

Kris smiled, “Abeoji.” He said, “Kristal told me that I should call you Abeoji.” He said.


 

Anonymous smiled, “Once more?”

“Abeoji~” Kris said and pulled the end sound longer.

Anonymous was so touched that he almost cried, “Abeoji, please don't cry. The fact that we looked so alike, if you cry, it would seems like I am crying as well.” Kris joked a little.

Anonymous hugged his son, “Thank you, my son, Thank you.” He said.

“Thank you as well.” Kris said.


 

“Abeoji, Kristal got something for you.” Kris said and passed Anonymous a box.

“Really? She bought me a gift?” Anonymous smiled as he received the gift and handled it with care.

“Open it up then?” Kris suggested.


 

Anonymous opened the box to see a book, a mini photo album and a card inside. The mini photo album contains Min Ah's photos, Kris's photos when he is on Earth.

- Abeoji, I didn't had the chance to speak to you after you knew who am I. I am now safe and sound on Earth and I am happy to be with ChanYeol. Don't worry about me but please show more care for Kris oppa. With love, Kristal. -


 

Anonymous shed tears but he wiped it off, “Kris, Abeoji loves you.” He said.

Kris nodded, “Kristal and I love you too” He said.

 

Just which planet launched the attack? O.o Do comment~

ChanYeol & Min Ah's couple name is to be MINYEOL~~ <3

Published: 02.02.2013, 2:05pm