[Love Never Dies - 6th Part] 56th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Back to Korea

 

“Min Ah, ready to go?” DongHae stands by the door of the classroom.

“Eomma!” And the kid as well. I smiled, took my bag and then went to the child, “KiJoong ah~” I gave a kiss on the kid's cheek and he did so on mine as well.

“Eomma~~” He open up his arms and wanted me to carry him. I carried him up and looked at him, “Ne KiJoong, did you misbehave in Samchon's class today?” I asked.

Apparently, both DongHae and I are now Kindergarden teachers and KiJoong is currently in DongHae's class.
 

“Nope, KiJoong is really an obedient kid.” DongHae said.

I smiled, “That's my boy.” I pinched his cute little nose.

“Eomma~ I am hungry.” He said and pouted.

“Oh? Our KiJoong is hungry? Let's eat~” I said. DongHae smiled and we all went back home to have lunch.

 

“Ramyeon~~” KiJoong loves Ramyeon.. just like his Father.

DongHae sensed that I don't feel really good, “Min Ah, are you alright?” He asked.

I smiled, “I think it's time to go shopping for KiJoong's clothes.” I said.

“I can drive you two around.” He said.

 

“Oppa, you should spend the weekend with the person you want to spend with and not us.” I said.

“But I don't have anyone else to spend with.” He said.

“Then it's time to find someone.” I said.

 

DongHae then said, “Min Ah, I am going to be transferred back to Korea.”

“That was sudden. What happened?” I asked.

“Nothing, just going for enrichment and exchange. The director said that it would be good if I attend and since I understand Korean, it would be easier for me as well.” He said.

“Samchon is going back Korea? Eomma, didn't you said the same thing to me last night?” KiJoong looked at me with those beautiful doe like eyes.

 

“Min Ah?” DongHae questioned.

I nodded, “Director told me the same thing as well. But I am going for an upgrade workshop instead of an enrichment.” I replied.

“Upgrade?” DongHae asked.

“Director mentioned my school's name and the workshop is held there.” I said.

 

“What's your decision then? Going back I suppose?” DongHae asked.

I looked at the kid and then back to him, “Should I?” I asked.

“Still can't get over it?” DongHae asked.

“I don't care about it now but just..” I looked at the child, with a little sorrow in the eyes. 

 

The child held my hand, “Eomma~ Wherever Eomma goes, KiJoong wants to follow. KiJoong loves Eomma, so KiJoong wants Eomma to be happy.”

I smiled, shouldn't have showed my sadness to a kid, “KiJoong, you're Eomma's everything.” I said.

“So I shall book the tickets, no problem with that?” DongHae asked, “KiJoong, you shall stay with Samchon when we are back in Korea alright?”

KiJoong nodded, “Samchon~” The kid hugged DongHae. They had a really close relationship.

 

“Oppa, is that really alright?” I asked.

“Of course.” DongHae said.

I arranged for KiJoong to transfer to a kindergarden in Korea that is near DongHae's house and it took awhile to pack the luggage. We took three days to prepare and leave for Korea.

Finally, we arrived at Incheon Airport, “I'm back.” DongHae said.

“Welcome home.” I looked at him and KiJoong is having some fun on his own as well.

 

“Eomma!~ Is this really Korea?” He asked. I squatted down in front of the kid, “Yes KiJoong.” I said.

“Yay~” the kid cheered and we took the cab to DongHae's house.
 

My number in Korea is activated once again.

Park Chan Yeol (1000+ calls)
Abeoji (45 calls)
Park Chan Yeol (99 messages)
KiMi (40 messages)
TaeMin (10 calls)

And many more calls and messages unread and not picked up.

 

“Do you need a new number?” DongHae asked.

“No.” I said.

“Here you go. Happy Birthday.” He said and gave me a new phone with a small ribbon tied, “Oppa?” I looked at him.

“Don't you even remember your own birthday?” He asked.

I looked at the time and it's my birthday today, “Komawo.” I said and gave him a hug.

“Luckily it's still before midnight.” He said.

 

KiJoong tugged my dress, I looked at him, “KiJoong?” I asked, “Eomma, happy birthday.” He said and he gave me a card that he drew for me.

“KiJoong drew that during class a few days ago and he told me to keep it a secret.” DongHae said.

I kissed the child on his cheek, “KiJoong ah, Eomma loves you.” I said, “I love you too, Eomma.” The kid hugged me and I carried him up, “Time to sleep, Eomma shall bring you to the room.” I said.

DongHae helped carry the luggage to the room, “Thank you.” I said.

 

“Have a good rest alright?” DongHae said and he left a kiss on KiJoong's forehead.

“Samchon good night.” The kid says in a really cute way, “Goodnight KiJoongie.” DongHae said and went over to the room beside.

I lied down beside the kid and he snuggle close to me, “Eomma goodnight.” He said and fell asleep.

I smiled and cover the blankets over him to make sure he doesn't get a cold. KiJoong has a habit of kicking the blanket away through the night, and that kept me rather a light sleeper now.

 

Two more days and I will have to be reporting for the workshop. That person.. Would you still be there?

 


And we have Min Ah, Dong Hae and our CUTE PARK KIJOONG back in Korea!

yep yep, the main image is KiJoong :p He's a Junior Ulzzang, Dennis Kane, in case you all are interested >.<

Well, he's really famous in Korea, also known for his alikeness with ChanYeol.

Do comment~~

 

Published: 28.02.2013, 3:20pm