21st Crash

Love Crash?!

 

He is my Husband

 

I woke up in the morning to see that I was in ChanYeol's shirt. It's rather oversized as ChanYeol is tall and bigger sized than me and so the shirt looks like a dress on me instead.

I went into the bathroom and look myself in the mirror, “Omo..” Red marks on my neck.. Guess I would have to wear a turtle neck to school.


 

I brushed my teeth and then went out of the room. I know ChanYeol is in the house, I can sense it, plus, I smell a really tempting fragrance coming from the kitchen, “Ja~Ki~Ya~” I went to stand beside him.

He's preparing breakfast for both of us.

“Woke up?” He turns off the stove and then looked at me.

I smiled and hugged him, “We will always be like this, right?” I asked.

He hugged me back, “Of course we do. We would always be happy everyday, and enjoying every moment together.”


 

He looked at me, “How about starting the day with a sweet morning kiss?” He asked with those eyes as though shining.

He came closer but..

I placed my index finger on his lips, “Andwaeyo~ I am going to take a shower, then we shall have breakfast before school alright?” I asked and then slipped away from his hug.


 

“Need me in the showers?” He asked.

“Aniyo!” I turned my back against him and went to my room while blushing. I heard him chuckling.

“Min Ah.. How can you be so cute?~ I think I am going to be loving you forever~” ChanYeol said while he prepares breakfast. He then went to pack his stuffs and I am done with bathing and preparation as well.

 


Both of us sat down by the table and had breakfast. We didn't talk much but ChanYeol held onto my hand all this while, both our wedding rings are shimmering under the light.

“It looks so beautiful.” I said.

“I am glad you liked it.” He said.


 

Then we washed the dishes before going to school. And since I am graduating soon, in just two more months time, I told ChanYeol to continue not letting people know that we are a couple.
 


“But Min Ah..” ChanYeol can't really agree at first.

“Sorry, just awhile more alright? I promise we would be just fine after school and out of school.” I said.

ChanYeol then nodded, “Arasso, have a good day learning, we shall meet later. Wait for me, alright?” He asked.

I nodded, “Ne.”

I gave him a kiss before I alight at a junction before school, “Be careful when driving and see you later.” I said.

He nodded and then drove away.


 

I walked my way to class and sat down on my seat, “Min Ah, annyeong!~” they greeted me.

“Annyeong~” I smiled and said.

“Min Ah, how do I do this question?” A few of them approached me to ask a few study related question before we start lesson.

Today, it's Biology and Miss Choi (SooYoung) is our teacher for this module. We had a rather boring lesson again, “Alright class, do your assignments and email it to me by 1159pm.” Miss Choi said and then left.

 


“Min Ah, are you going anywhere now? We plan to have a class outing, you are the representative, is there any place you want to go?” a classmate asked.

I looked at them, “Hmm.. Since it's fall and it's rather windy now, indoor would be better isn't it?”

The girls agreed, but the guys are a little..

“But it's an outing~ we should go OUT~” one of them said and showed a cute face.

He's one of the cuter looking guy by the way.

 


The girls chuckled,  “Why not go ice-skating?“ One commented.

“Ice skating? Wah~ I remembered we went to the ice rink when we are during our first year.”

“Shall we go there then?”

“Remember to bring your own gloves.”

And then they seem to like the idea of going to the ice rink..

“So, Ice skating?” I asked.

“Ne!~”

“Alright then.” I smiled and agreed to it.


 

Then I had to make a trip to the staffs' office to get a document from our professor in charge.

“Min Ah, you will soon have to choose what you want to do in the future, I know you didn't really have plans but still think about it and get your parents to sign.” Seonsaengnim said.

“Yes Seonsaengnim..” I said, bowed and then left the office.


 

ChanYeol had a conversation with that seonsaengnim...

 

 

*EXO Planet*

After being attacked by the foreign planet, the whole EXO planet is now on defense mode.

“MAMA, Kris Hyung roamed around to check out suspicious planets but there aren't any results.” Kai said.

MAMA sighed, “I had a very bad feeling about this.”

The reason why the previous batch of EXO members perished was because..


 

*Anonymous*

“Abeoji, don't you have any ideas who the other party might be? Have you ever made any enemies out there that you don't even know?” Kris asked.

Anonymous looked at his son and shook his head, “I don't think so. The biggest fight that I ever had here would e with your Mother.” He said.

“Then who else...” Kris really can't think of anything anymore.

“Kris, come over and take a seat.” Anonymous told Kris to seat beside him, “Everything would be fine, as long as you're by my side safe and sound.” He said.

“And the rest of them must be safe and sound as well.” Kris said.

He planned out the different groups of soldiers to station at different locations of the planet.


 

*Earth*

I went back home on my own today, ChanYeol has got a training so that's why he is unable to accompany me home and would come home late.

I decided to clean the house after having a quick lunch. While I am vacuuming, I think I heard the doorbell rang.

“Is ChanYeol back?” I went to the door and..


 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” He said and smiled, “Jeoneun Lee Dong Hae immida.” He was in a casual formal outfit, and stood there smiling.

“DongHae Oppa?” I looked at him feeling rather surprised, “Oh, please come in, the weather is cold.”

I invited him into the room and had him to take a sit while I get him a drink, “Wah~ Your house look so beautiful.” DongHae said.

 


I sat down opposite him, “Oppa, you came to Earth? No, I mean, are you living here now?” I asked.

He nodded, “Ne, I started living here alone. You know, since my parents aren't here but Uncle left me some money.” He said.

“Abeoji did so?” I asked and felt comforted that he did so.

“Ne, I came here to visit today. So how's everything? Where's the Fire Pheonix?” He asked.

“You mean ChanYeol?” I asked and he nodded,

“He's currently teaching in my school and had some training workshops today so he would be back home late.” I said.


 

“And so you started cleaning the house?” He asked and saw that the house is a little disorganized due to some furnitures being moved.

“Oh.. I am sorry, it's a little messy now.” I said.

“Nah, I don't mind it. But isn't it tiring to do all these on your own?” He asked.

“Just today, I got bored and decided to clean up. Just part of the house, I am not so hardworking to be cleaning the whole house on my own.” I said and stick out my tongue cheekily.


 

He smiled, “I see, can I look around?”

“Sure, I will bring you around.” We stood up and I brought him all around the house.

And the very last room we walk by, “You share the room with that Fire Pheonix?” He asked.

“Yes.” I replied.


 

“Are both of you married?” He asked.

I showed him my ring, “We got married recently.” I said.

He was pretty surprised, “Jeongmal? And you didn't invite me to your wedding?” He asked.

I smiled lightly, “Mianhae, I didn't really invite anyone to the wedding. We actually just registered our marriage and didn't really have a ceremony for it.”

“Because I wanted my family members to be around.” I said.


 

“So in a sense, I am your cousin.” DongHae said, “I should speak to your husband on behalf of your Father.”

“Oppa?” I am lost now, “DongHae Oppa~ what are you going to talk about? Plus, not today. ChanYeol would be really tired when he comes back.” I said.


 

Just then the door bell rang, “Go get the door first.” DongHae said.

“I.. Oppa, don't you dare grill ChanYeol later.” I said and went to get the door.

“ChanYeol, you forgot the keys again?” I said while I open the door.


 

“Min Ah?”

“Miss Jung?”


 

Jessica is kind of carrying ChanYeol over her shoulders..

ChanYeol seems to be drunk. His clothes aren't that tidy and neat anymore..

And look at Jessica, her clothes are also not that..

 


“DongHae oppa! Could you come out?” I called for DongHae for help.

DongHae carried ChanYeol and helped him to the sofa while I spoke to Jessica, “Miss Jung, thank you for bring him here.” I said.

“I didn't know ChanYeol and you..” She is now confirmed that we are lovers.

But she still doesn't know that we are married.

 


“And there is another guy in the house as well?” She asked.

 

That sounded like.. Thorns to the ears.

 

“He's my cousin who came to visit.” I said.

“Min Ah, it's late, you should sleep. I am going back now.” DongHae came by to the door and said.

“Sorry Miss, my sister needs to sleep now.” DongHae said to Jessica, then he looked at me, “Good night.” He said and closed the door..

 


Okay! So DongHae appeared! And yeah... They are cousins.

Jessica... Seriously, I didn't visualise the real 'Jessica' but I simply just used her name and.. I kind of think of her as a fictional character instead.

Do remember to comment~~

Published: 04.02.2013, 7:50pm