[Someone's Love Crashed - 7th Part]: 72nd Crash

Love Crash?!

The Lee's

 

Donghae then looked at the kid, “SoonJae, Appa shall bring you for dinner first, alright? We shall eat something, you're hungry already aren't you?” DongHae asked.

SoonJae pushed DongHae away, “I don't want! I want Eomma!” He said and ran into Jessica's room..

 

 

Jessica looked at the kid running into her room, “Didn't I say to knock before you come in?” She said.

The kid then went to her, “Eomma~ don't throw SoonJae away.. I will be a good kid, I will do all the housework, I don't have to eat, so please don't throw me away.” He said.

Jessica didn't bother with the kid..

 

 

“Your Appa is outside, go with him.” Jessica said.

“Eomma~” The kid starts to cry.

 

 

DongHae heard the cryings and he went in the room, “Enough of this crap! How could ask a kid to do the housework and even starve him! You're really crazy!” he flared.

DongHae then carried the kid up, “SoonJae, Appa shall bring you to eat first.” He said and left the room.

“Ssireo ssireo!” The kid resisted and started hitting DongHae with his small fists.

 

 

“SoonJae ah!” DongHae shouted and then the kid stopped.

DongHae then realised he must have scared the kid, he hugged the kid gently, “Mianhae, Appa didn't mean to scream at you, just that it's just too heartbroken to see that you are in such a state.” He said gently as well.

Then he looked at the kid, “Let's eat alright?” He asked and then the kid hesitated.

“Don't worry, your Eomma would still wants you.” DongHae said and then he brought the kid away.

 

 

Jessica heard the main door close..

Jessica's POV

It would be better if you follow your Appa..

 

 

DongHae drove to the nearest restaurant, “Mr Lee, what you would like to have?”

He's a regular customer.

 

 

“SeoHyun, are there any kid's meal or stuff like that here?” DongHae asked.

“Why not a plate of cream spaghetti then?” SeoHyun suggested and lead them towards a room.

“Drinks?” She asked.

 

 

DongHae looked at the kid, “SoonJae, what do you want to drink?” He asked.

The kid didn't really dare to talk with DongHae, DongHae sensed it and he held the kid's hands gently, “Don't be afraid, tell Appa what do you like to drink?

It took quite some time for the kid to finally say, “Apple juice.” with a really soft voice.

He's hungry and tired, of course he has got no energy.

 

 

DongHae ordered, “My drink would be the same as well, thank you.” He said.

SeoHyun nodded and then went to process the order.

 

 

While waiting for the food, DongHae tried initiating a conversation with SoonJae..

“SoonJae, what do you feel when you know that I am your real Appa?” He asked.

 

 

A very crucial question.

 

 

The kid kept silence, “Do you feel afraid?” DongHae asked.

The kid nodded his head, DongHae felt his heart clenching, “Don't be afraid, Appa will give you all the love and care that you need."

“Because you are my son.” He said and left a kiss on the kid's forehead.

 

 

SoonJae looks at DongHae with those pair of beautiful eyes like his Father, while DongHae simply just smiled and pats the kid's head gently.

The food came and the kid didn't dare touch the food, “SoonJae, meogeoyo.” DongHae said.

The kid then took the utensils, “Shall Appa help you with the food?” DongHae took the fork and took a spoon of the spaghetti.

“Ah?” DongHae wants to feed the kid.

The kid was shy, “Ah?~” DongHae asked again and then the kid opened his mouth,

“Yum yum.. Matsisseoyo?” DongHae asked.

The kid nodded, and then DongHae continues feeding.

 

 

It was then, the kid wanted the utensils and he took a spoon of the spaghetti and gave DongHae, “You want Appa to eat?”

The kid nodded.

DongHae smiled and ate the food, “Urm.. This tastes better than usual. Because SoonJae is feeding Appa.”

The kid smiled and took a spoon for him again but, DongHae fed the kid instead, “You should eat more.” He said.

And then the kid starts eating again.

 

 

It was quite a quiet dinner except for some short conversations in between.

But they got closer.

 


Hi Dears and Darlings, (I call males 'DEAR' and females 'DARLING' :p)

I am back~~ keke. Finally.. The camp was so tiring... But I learnt a lot from it.

 

Anyways, Hope you all enjoy this chapter update,

We have DongHae and SoonJae being closer to each other now..

Now the problem would be..

Where's Jessica? O.o

Well, let's see what happens alright? (:

 

I am really grateful to all of you readers, you all are so nice to me~

As in.. I did see other authors having readers pressing them to update..

Maybe it's because I post my chapters on a 'daily' basis (T&C apply :p) so I don't have this problem,

but still, I have to say that I have got a great group of people reading my fanfics and even became close friends~

 

So ya, just talk to me, comment after every stories and we could have fun together (:

Post on my wall as well, or you can inbox and talk to me anything. Really, ANYTHING. (:

 

Published: 16.03.2013, 2:25pm