3rd Crash

Love Crash?!

 

A start, An assurance, A promise

 

I woke up early, 7am to be exact, the reason is because Chan Yeol started hitting the metal, I went to the garage with a plate with sandwich and a glass of milk.

 

“Chan Yeol oppa..” I called, I thought I shouldn't call him by name since he's elder than me.

Chan Yeol turned and looked at me, “Oh Min Ah? Why are you up so early?” He asked.

I went to him, “Have something to eat and drink first.” I told him to wash his hands at the top out there at the gardens first.

He came back and had his first bite of the sandwich, “Is it nice?” I asked.

He nodded, “Mind-blowingly awesome.” He said.


 

I smiled, I noticed some of the parts are melted and remodelled already, “Is it going on well?” I asked.

He nodded, “Don't worry.” He said.

Looking at him still wearing the same outfit from yesterday, “Chan Yeol oppa, I think we should go shopping later.” I said.


 

“Shopping?” He asked.

I nodded, “Get some new clothes for you, and some daily items as well.” I said.


 

“New clothes?” He asked.

I looked at him, “You can't possibly be wearing this forever.” I said.


 

He was wearing a white costume, white leather jacket, white shirt, white pants and a silvery belt.

 

“So I have to change out of this?” He asked.

I nodded, “Of course, even I change clothes every day.” I said, “Let's get something comfy for you alright? Don't worry, I won't force you to wear something you don't like.”

He nodded, “Anything you say.” He said.


 

I smiled, we went back into the house and I told him to wait for me while I get my stuffs. I got my wallet, hand phone and then placed them in my bag, got a sweater and the house keys.

I thought the time is still early, and so I thought of teaching Chan Yeol some daily things. I let him have a look at the different notes and told him that we buy things using these.


 

“This is money?” He asked.

I nodded, “Does EXO have anything like this?” I asked.

He nods, “Kris ge ge being the trader, he would bring things over to exchange with the other planets. But we don't use paper like this, instead, we had our own currency in terms of raw materials.” He said.

I nodded, “I see. I guess I will take the chance to bring you around today. I will be going to school from tomorrow and so I wouldn't be able to stay home during morning to afternoon.” I said.

“I will wait for you while I fix 'Giant No.1', don't worry, I won't become a trouble to you.” He said.

I shook, “You didn't, please don't think of it that way.” I said.

He smiled, “If you say so.” He said and he left a kiss on my forehead.


 

A kiss is a start,
Twice is an assurance,
The third time would be a promise.


 

I blushed and I looked at the time, it's 10am now, “Chan Yeol oppa, shall we go?” I said and he nodded.

We left the house, hailed for a cab and went to the nearby shopping mall, “Oppa, this is a Shopping Mall, we could get almost everything we need here.” I said.


 

Chan Yeol looked around, “There are so many things here and it felt so cooling here.” He said.

“That's because of Air-Conditioner. It blows cold air out.” I explained.

“That's like Sehun.” He said and smiled.

“Yep, but Air-Con is a machine. I believe your brother is a perfect living thing.” I said.

He nodded and due to the crowd today, Chan Yeol held my hand tightly, “Be careful.” He said to me.

I smiled, “You too.” We arrived at the apparel store and went straight to the men's department.


 

I choose a few sets of clothes for Chan Yeol, “Try these.” I said and brought him into the changing room.

“You mean I have to take off my clothes in there?” He asked.

I nodded, “That's a place for you to change and see whether the clothes suit you.” I said.

“Go on, call for me when you are done, I will be just outside.” I said.

He nodded, “Whatever you say then.” He took the clothes and then went in to change.


 

I could visualize that he would look good, he's just a model figure, that tee and a pair of jeans would fit him well enough.

“Min Ah, I am done.” He said.

“Come on out then?” I asked.

“But did I wear it correctly?” He asked.


 

I thought for a while and said, “Open the door but don't come out yet.”

He unlocked and I opened the door slightly and looked inside, he didn't button his clothes..


 

That abs.. Wait..What on Earth am I thinking about?!

 

I went in and then helped him with the buttoning, “Oppa, you would have to button up your clothes like this.” I said.

Chan Yeol looked at me while I button his clothes.


 

Min Ah, I will love and protect you.. I am sorry I can't promise you anything..

 

“Alright, done.” I said.

He left me a kiss on my cheeks, I looked at him, “I was right, EXO people say 'Thank You' with a kiss on the cheeks isn't it?”


 

I took him out and told him to look into the mirror, “Do you like it?” I asked.

He looks at his mirror reflections, “Does this looks good?” He asked.

“I think so, but what matters is whether it feels comfy? Do you feel good wearing this?” I asked.

He nodded, “It's cooling.” He said.

“That's great. Let's try a few more sets alright?” I asked and he nodded.

And then, I paid for the clothes and he is now wearing the first set of clothes which I chose for him. He is now holding onto the clothes which he wore when he came from EXO.

 

“I should get you a hand phone as well, in case you got lost.” And so I held his hand and we went to the electronics.

“Min Ah, what's a hand phone?” He asked.

“A communication device, look at this.” I showed him my iPhone, “So you could call me if you want to.” I said.

He nodded, “Is it expensive? You already bought the clothes, I am fine with a communication device.” He said.

I looked at him, “It's alright, for your safety, it's a MUST.” I said.

 

Chan Yeol couldn't say no and so he nodded, “I will find ways to return the money to you.” He said.

I shook, “You don't have to.” and then I looked at the variety of the hand phone models available, “This one please.” I said.

I chose a black classy sophisticated looking model for him.

“Alright, I got the phone for you.” I said after I fill in the details and paid the money.


 

I saved my number as the speed dial, “If you want to call me, press '1' and the dial button here.” I told him so and he tried it out.

I picked up the call, “Do you hear me?” I asked.

“Wah.. This is Mind-blowingly awesome.” He said and he left a kiss on my cheeks. The third time on the cheeks, a promise that I love you.


 

I looked at him, “How could you kiss me in public..?” I blushed really hard and hit him lightly on his chest.

“You don't like it?” He asked, “I am sorry.” He said.

I looked up at him, “How do you expect me to answer you..?” 

My cheeks are red and I can't even look at him now, as though my heart is thumping so fast that it will jump out soon.


 

He looked at me, “I love you.” He said, “Saranghaeyo.” I should at least tell her, at least I wouldn't regret..

 

I looked at him, I battled my eyelids a few more times than usual, that was rather sudden..

He loves me?
But he's an Alien, I am a human, will we be able to be together?
He will leave me someday but..


“Saranghaeyo.” I said as I look at him, “Chan Yeol, I don't care who you are and what you are, I love you.” I said.

Even if I were to die tomorrow, even if he would leave someday, I wouldn't have any regrets.


 

He kissed me on the lips and deepened the kiss, I pushed him away lightly, “Oppa, we are in the public.”

People are looking at us and he took my hand as we walk through the crowd, down the escalator and then out of the shopping mall, “Shall we go home now?” He asked.

I nodded, “Let's go home.”

We took a cab back home and I told him to place his clothes in the room opposite of mine, “Oppa, this will be your room.” I said.

“But I am okay with the garage.” he said.

I shook, “A bed is meant for you to sleep on, you should rest well.” I said.

He then nodded after some hesitations, “I shall listen to what you say.” he said.

I smiled.


 

“Min Ah..” He called gently, “Can we continue what we are doing just now?” He asked.

Those eyes looking at me, as though looking into me as well..

I blushed, “Continue what..?”

He leaned in closer, “Continue this..”

His lips touched mine, his tongue came asking for an opening and I did so I let him in and we lip locked..


 

This is considered the second kiss isn't it? No, the third one. Chan Yeol, if I could have a wish granted, I would want you to not be an alien..

 

He held me by my waist and I tiptoed so as to wrap my hands around his neck, “Chan Yeol..” I called his name softly.

“Min Ah..” He said so softly as well.

The kiss got more and more passionate and he pressed me against the wall, “I feel hot..” He whispered into my ears with his deep voice.

I looked at him, “Time to chill off.” I said and gave him a kiss on his lips before I walk over to the kitchen and poured him a glass of iced drink.

I drank one cup of it as well..

We looked at each other, I smiled and then he smiled as well.

He hugged me, “I love you.” he said.

“Thank you.” I said.

“And thank you too.” He said.


 

I prepared lunch and he helped, after which, we ate the food that we prepared and he went back to the recovery work.

“Oppa, will the recovered 'Giant No.1' be the same?” I asked.

He shook his head, “Pretty hard, I will draw up a new design and remodel it.” He said.

“How long would you take?” I asked. At least I know how long would you be here..


 

Chan Yeol looked at me and then hugged me close to him, “I will stay for as long as I can.” He said.

“Thank you.” I said and hugged him back.


 

Just then, “A kiss on the cheek means, 'I love you'.” He said.

I looked up at him, “Really?” I asked.

He nodded, “The third time I kiss would be a promise.”

“A promise to love me?” I asked.

He nodded, “Only you.” He said.

I felt really touched, tears came out from nowhere and he panicked, “Don't cry..”

I smiled, “I am just happy to hear that.” I said.

He smiled and wiped away my tears for me, “I will love you until the day I die.” he said.


 

That sounded heavy, “Chan Yeol, please don't say something like that anymore, I don't like to hear about death.” I said.

He nodded, “My fault, I won't mention it anymore.” He said.


 

We spent the day together, I taught him how to use a laptop. He's really clever, if he were a human, he would have been a genius inventor or engineer.
 

If only he was a human..

 


And Thank you all for your support! I am really touched~~ Here's Chan Yeol for you :p

Don't forget to leave a comment alright? (: