25th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Seo JyeHoon and Reina

 

Anonymous turn to look at MAMA in the eyes and smiled, “I am fine, doing well. What about you? You seem to be skinnier.” He said.

MAMA shook, “I am alright, still the same.” She said.

 

“The necklace around your neck looks really nice on you.” He said.

MAMA smiled and held onto the necklace around her neck, “I thought so too.”

“He gave it to you?” Anonymous asked.

 

MAMA shook her head, “Kristal gave it to me as a gift.” She said, “Plus, there really isn’t anything between me and ChanYeol’s Father. Alright, I think we should have Kristal’s wedding held here."

 

“Why not on my side?” Anonymous seems a little pissed.

“Can’t you just listen to me?” MAMA asked, “Since Kristal has got her brothers here, it would be easier for her as well.” She said, “To tell you the truth, I can’t move around too much.”

 

Anonymous went to her, he knelt down close to her, “Having relapse?” He asked.

“JyeHoon..” MAMA called out as she felt that the figure in front of her seems to have come back to her..

 

“Reina, why didn’t you take good care of yourself?” Anonymous looked at the lady whom he had loved once with the whole of his heart and he felt that his heart was alive once again after so many years..

 

*I am going to use Reina and JyeHoon from now on*

 

JyeHoon hugged Reina close to him, “To tell you the truth, I miss you a lot more than my heart could handle..” He said.

“Please trust me, I feel the same as you.” Reina said.

A white light glows around both of them..

 

*Flashback*

JyeHoon’s POV

 

I finished a lawsuit and I was on my way home, I must say, I thought an Angel appeared at that instance and..

 “May I help you Miss?” I asked.

She seems afraid, “Shall we go in and have a talk” I asked since I am already outside my house.

“Whoa woah, what on Earth happened?” I am so stunned to see that.. Well, my garden got wrecked.

 

And I felt something pressed against my lips and her tongue went into my mouth..

I pushed her away lightly and I stared at her, feeling shock, “I am sorry.” She said, her voice sounded really soothing and nice.

 

“Can I ask, who are you? Do I know you?” I asked.

“My spaceship crashed as you can see.” She said and pointed to the wrecked pieces of metals.

“You.. wait.. Let me calm down my nerves first. You, seat on the sofa.” I said and went into the house with her and I went to my room to change and wash my face before I go out.

 

“Seo JyeHoon, you are a Lawyer, calm yourself down.” I psyched myself and then went on out.

She sat down there, ladylike and she looks rather tensed up.

I poured her a glass of water, “Have a glass of water, you do know what this is don’t you?” I asked.

She nodded,  “Water.” She said.

I nodded.

 

“What happened to you? And.. why did you.. why did you do that just now?” I asked, I meant her.. kissing.. erm.. ya.

“That’s how we learn a new language.. I hope you don’t mind.” She said, her eyes are as though shimmering under the light.

 

“Oh.. You mean, you aren’t from Earth?” I looked at her and decided to shift the focus of the discussion onto where she came from.

“I am from a faraway planet, named EXO. My spaceship kind of crashed and I had to be here now.” She said.

“EXO?” I repeated and I really had no memories that there’s this planet.

 

“EXO isn’t part of the Solar System.” She said.

“Okay.. Are you hungry?” I asked.

She nodded, “MoMo..” She said.

“Is it EXO language?” I asked.

She nodded cutely and said, “We use MoMo whenever it’s about food.”

 

I went to the kitchen and made her Ramyeon, that’s the only thing I have at home as I usually eat out, almost every day in fact.

She had her first bite, “Wu-Sa Wu-Sa.” She fanned her tongue with her hand, I poured a glass of water for her, “Eat slowly, it’s too spicy for you isn’t it? I am so sorry.” I apologized and she drank from the glass.

She shook her head, “It’s delicious.” She said.

 

I agreed to her staying and fixing her spaceship since I am always out at work and I don’t spend a lot of time at home. She washed my dirty clothes and cleaned the house while she’s staying in as well.

“Reina, you don’t have to do all these.” I said and told her to just focus on fixing her spaceship.

“I wanted to help you.” She said.

 

I gave her a light pat on her head, “You’ve done well, go have a rest then? We shall go out for shopping and have dinner outside tonight.” I said.

She looked at me with those eyes shimmering like stars in the night sky, “Really?” She nodded cutely and went into her room.

 

We went out after she changed into the dress that I bought for her the other day, “It looks good on you.” I said.

She smiled and came towards me, “Shall we go?” I held onto her hand and we went to the car.

 

I did everything a man should do, I opened the car door, made sure she doesn’t hit her head when she gets on by placing my hand slightly above his head and also, arranged her fringe when the wind blows.

She smiled, her eyes formed a crescent when she did so as well.

 

“Shall we go shopping or eating first?” I asked.

“Let’s eat first, shall we?” She still sounds rather cautious of what she speaks and didn’t really dare to request anything from me either.

I nodded, and brought her to a restaurant whereby I have my meals with my clients often and hence I am close to the staffs there as well.

 

She ate in a really cute and adorable way, I paused and looked at her, She looked up, “JyeHoon, why aren’t you eating? It’s nice.” She said and she stopped eating as well.

“Don’t stop, I just felt like looking at you eat.” I said and smiled.

I don’t know what gotten into me..

 

She smiled and took a spoon and placed the macaroni on it and held it in front of me, near my mouth, “Ah~” She said and I opened my mouth, “How can you not eat and just look at me?” She said and took another spoon of macaroni for me.

I smiled and I fed her a spoon as well, “Could you stay with me?” I asked.

I don’t know what went on in my mind as well..

 

She looks stunned, “It’s alright, I am just talking crap, ignore and forget that question.” I said.

She shook her head, “I.. I don’t know how to answer to you.. it’s too sudden..” She said.

I looked at her, “It’s alright, you don’t have to care so much and be too bothered.” I said and then continued to eat, acting like nothing happened.

 

We went on shopping afterwards, we bought clothes and we went into a jewelry shop, “Reina, could you help me pick one?” I asked as we are looking at the necklaces, “I intend to give it to someone special.” I said.

“A lady?” She asked, I nodded, “Pick something you like, the lady friend had almost the same preference as you.” I said.

She nodded and went onto pick one that is of a clover design and a diamond as the highlight.

 

“Do you like it?” I asked and stood behind her,.

She turned to look up at me and smiled, “It’s nice isn’t it? I think your friend would like it.” She said.

I asked for the necklace from the staff and wore the necklace around her neck, “It looks nice on you.” I said.

 

“JyeHoon, isn’t this supposed to be given to your friend?” She said and she wanted to take it down, “Leave it there.” I said, “Look into the mirror.”

She did so and I gave her a kiss on her cheek, “My girlfriend.” I said and went away to pay as she sat down there blushing after she knew what I meant.

 

I went back to her and held her hand, “Alright my pretty girlfriend, aren’t you leaving? I am tired and I really want to go home now.” I said with a cheeky smile.

She smiled and nodded as I took her bags and we went to the car, and then back to home in just 10 minutes.

 

She stood by the door of my room and peeped from the side, “Thank you.” She said.

“Come in.” I said.

She came in and I hugged her close to me, “I love you.” I said.

 

 

We started life together fresh and now, Reina do come over to my office often to have lunch with me as I am really busy with work. Reina waited outside for me as I am with the client and she didn’t want to bother me.

 

It was when I went out and I found out that she has been waiting there for a long time already, “Reina? How long have you been waiting?” He asked.

She stood up and came to me, “Done with the client?” She asked.

I nodded, “Have you been waiting for long? Why didn’t you tell my secretary to call me?” I asked.

 

She shook her head, “Gwaenchana.” She said and I told her to wait for a while more and I sent the client out before calling her into my office.

She made lunch and we had it together, it has been so these days and time passes by like this..

It was then, I planned to propose to her.

 

I booked a restaurant and we had dinner together, “Reina, would you marry me?” I knelt down on one knee and had a bouquet of roses in my hand and a ring on the other hand.

She was touched till she’s on the verge of tears, “JyeHoon..” She hugged me and smiled.

I slid the ring into her fingers and we shared a kiss, “Thank you.” She said as we part our lips and looked at each other in the eyes.

 

As for why did I ended up on EXO planet,  the reason is just one, I love Reina and so I decided to give up my career on Earth so as to live with her.

Reina couldn’t stay on Earth for any longer and..

He appeared.

 

My life on EXO was rather cool, I met EXO which is a group of guys living on the planet and they serve to protect the planet.

Park JaeYeol, the Father of ChanYeol was close with Reina as they knew each other since young.

And I heard rumors that Reina was supposed to be married to him..

 

Of course, I was really jealous and I started getting greedy.

I let the evil grow in me and out of me..

 

I started wanting more and more power, more and more authority and I wanted Reina to just look at me and only me..

I started getting selfish and self-centric..

I forgot the fact that I loved her for who she is..

And she loves me for who I really am..

 

I decided to leave her, leave EXO planet and had a planet of my own.

The misunderstandings between us are still now resolved yet..

 

I didn’t knew she was pregnant when I left her, I thought..

I thought JaeYeol married her and they..

 

I thought..

I assumed.

 

After all these happened,

I learnt a lesson.

 

Never assume.

 

*Back to Present*

*JyeHoon’s POV*

 

“Reina, could you give me a chance?” I asked.

She smiled, “Not going to be jealous anymore?” She asked.

“Well, being jealous means I care.” He said.

“I love you and I still do.” She said.

 

I hugged her close to me, my heart clenched, “I am sorry for hurting you, I didn’t mean to.. really..” I said.

She looked at me, “Don’t cry.” She said and wiped the tear away, “JyeHoon, I want to request something from you.” She said.

 

“Say.” I said and held her close to me by wrapping my arms around her waist. She whispered near my ears, I smiled and nodded, “I would love to..”

 

*Back to Min Ah’s POV*

EXO and I are roaming on the planet as both the parents are talking, “Kristal, how did Chanyeol hyung propose to you?” SeHun asked as we all now gather in the Head Quarters.

I looked at Chanyeol and then back to SeHun, “Hmm..”

 

ChanYeol held my hand and then asked, “Would you marry me?” He asked.

I nodded and hugged him tightly, “I love you.” ChanYeol left a kiss on my lips.

I blushed.

 

The rest of them just smiled as they looked at us in bliss and we chat a lot about what happened these days, “Oppadeul, you all should really visit again someday.” I said.

“We hope so as well, but now we have to clear your wedding ceremony.” SuHo said.

I smiled, “So does that means, after the wedding, you all would be visiting?” I asked.

 

BaekHyun lit up the lights in the room and he kind of played with the colours as well, “We shall see about that. Don’t Earthlings go for Honeymoon after their wedding?” He asked.

“Hyung, I want the lights to be pinkish.” Zi Tao said as he sat down beside BaekHyun, obediently.

 

The lights changed into pink and I looked at Chanyeol, “We hadn’t really plan where to go. Plus, I got school and ChanYeol is still teaching.” I said.

“Aren’t you graduating soon?” Kris asked.

I nodded, “Indeed but I still don’t know which path should I choose for further studies..” I said and looked down.

 

ChanYeol held my hand, “I spoke to your Seonsaengnim the other day about it, shall we talk about it with your parents later?’ He suggested.

“What’s worng?” Kris asked.

I shook my head, “I will talk to Eomma later.” I said.

 

We went back to the MAMA Quarters, “Do you think they are done talking?” I asked.

Kris smiled and nodded, “Let’s go in.” He said.

He used ‘distal hearing’ to hear what is going on in there.

 

“Appa, Eomma?” I looked at them.

They are so close with each other, “So is this good news?” I asked with a sweet smile and they did so as well.

 


Published: 12.02.20123, 9:00pm