24th Crash: Abeoji

Love Crash?!

 

Abeoji

 

I looked at Anonymous and then at Kris, I nodded lightly. Anonymous let out a smile, Kris looked at me, “Kristal, let's have dinner together later.” He said.

I nodded, “Kris, why not you and Kristal spend some time together? Bring her around and look around.” Anonymous said.

“Abeoji, why can't we go around together?” Kris asked. He knew that Anonymous always wanted to be able to spend time with me.


 

“It's alright, I have some work to do, we shall just have dinner together.” Anonymous said.

Anonymous is afraid that, due to him causing the Element Crash (which is temporary and could be overcome with time), he didn't want to be with us.


 

I tried going closer to Anonymous, step by step, I.. I wanted to feel his warmth and love.. I want to be close to him as well.. He's my Father.
 


“Ah..” But the pain starts..

Anonymous stepped back,  “Don't!” I said with my energy left.

He stopped moving but I could see tears forming in his eyes, “Appa..” I called.

He smiled and tears flowed out, “Kristal..” Anonymous pulled me closer to him and hugged me..


 

Not too tightly as he didn't want to hurt me, not too loose as he wants to treasure me.

 

“Kristal, my Daughter..” Anonymous left a kiss on my forehead, “Sorry.” He said.

“Appa..” I looked up at him, I know he is still guilty..

“Abeoji, Kristal don't blame you for anything, so don't blame yourself anymore.” Kris said.

I nodded, “Appa..~” I smiled.

He smiled as well, “Kristal..~”

Kris joined us for the hug as well, it was really a good feeling to be able to feel warmth.. A pity, Eomma isn't here.


 

“Kristal, I told Eomma that you will staying here a few days and she agreed. So don't worry and just stay here, alright?” Kris said.

I nodded, “But just a few days this time round..” I said.

“You're afraid that ChanYeol would be jealous?” Kris asked.

“Oppa~ How could you tease me in front of Appa?” I pouted.


 

Kris chuckled, “Aigoo~ Kristal, how can you be so adorable?~~” Oppa pinched my cheeks gently.

I puffed up my cheeks and looked at him, then I looked at Anonymous, “Appa~~ Look at Oppa, I just reached here not long ago and he started teasing..” I whined a little.

“Ohh Kristal.. Come over here.” Anonymous said with a hoaxing tone, “Let Appa look at you.” He said.

I stood still and let him have a good look, “Appa, you had a beautiful daughter don't you?” I asked cheekily.

He smiled and nodded, “My daughter is the most beautiful girl in my eyes.” He said.


 

“Appa, I look exactly the same like Eomma don't I?” I asked. He nodded as his emotions became cold.

“Appa..~” I called.

He shook his head and then smiled lightly, “Ani, shall we go look around now?” He asked.

I nodded, “Appa, can I ask you a question before we go?” I asked.

“Yes?” Anonymous asked.


 

“What's your Human name?” I asked.

He looked at me with a blank expression and then he smiled, “I am a Korean-Chinese. Seo is indeed my surname, I am actually elated that your Mother let you have my family name. I am Seo JyeHoon.” He said.

“My Chinese name is Wu Zhi Ming.” Anonymous said.

Both Kris and I nodded as Anonymous states, “Abeoji, now we know more about you.” Kris said.


 

And the three of them went around the planet, the soldiers greeted them when they pass, “Appa~” I looked at Anonymous and asked, “Can I not be called the Young Missy here?”

“You will soon get use to the title.” Anonymous said.

I pouted, “Fine. Oh, Eomma told me to tell Appa and Oppa that, the ‘foreign planet’ that we are worrying about was just a meteor crash.” I said.

 

“Meteor Crash?” Anonymous asked.

I nodded, “ChanYeol already made sure of it, so don’t worry.” I said.

“Speaking of ChanYeol, both of you got married?” Anonymous asked.

I blushed, “Appa, Oppa, Eomma said that we should have the ceremony over here.” I said.

 

“EXO or here?” Anonymous asked.

“Eomma said that she would discuss it with you.” I said.

“I see..” Anonymous nodded, “Lee Teuk, arrange for a meeting with MAMA.” He instructed and Lee Teuk went on to carry out the task.

 

We spent time together, had dinner together and we spent time chatting as well. Appa asked more about me on Earth, like where I am staying and how am I there with ChanYeol..

“Did he bully you? If so, you must tell me, I will make sure I speak to him” Anonymous said.

“Appa~” I held onto his shoulder and leaned on him, “Aniyo, ChanYeol loves me a lot, really. I love him as well.” I said.

“Appa, I believe ChanYeol would be loyal to Kristal.” Kris said, “But if really something did happen, you must tell me alright?” he said.

I nodded, “Ne, I will and I am sure, I wouldn’t have to speak to you regarding this kind of things.”

 

We had fun and then I went into my room, had a shower and then I fell asleep.

 

 

I woke up in the morning with servants around and clothes are ready for me to change, “Oh, thank you.” I said.

I went to change and then I was just literally 'escorted' to the Anonymous Hall, “Appa~~” I whined and pouted.

“Yes Darling? What's wrong?” Anonymous asked.

“Appa~ why are they following me all around?” I pout.

 


Anonymous and Kris chuckled, “My darling Kristal, come over here. You all could stay outside.” Kris said.

I went to Kris and gave him a hug, “Oppa~”

“Alright, Kristal? That's for your safety. I spoke to Abeoji last night that you might not like it but..” Kris said.

“It's for your safety.” Anonymous said.

 

“Can't I just go around on my own or maybe just leave 2 behind? Alright? That's as though one whole troop of army..” I said, I didn't like it.

“Kristal, that couldn't be one whole troop of army.” Anonymous said.

“Appa!~ that's not the point. I am alright, I won't get hurt so just leave 2 behind.” I said.

“Kristal..” Anonymous tried to insist.

“I am not going to talk to you anymore if you let that troop of army out there follow.” I said.

“Alright, 2 then.” Anonymous agreed immediately.

I smiled and went to give him a hug, “Appa~ Saranghaeyo.” I said.

He left a kiss on my head, “Appa love you as well.” He said.


 

“Appa, Oppa, is it possible that both of you could visit me at Earth?” I asked.

“Tough. We need our Ruler here.” Lee Teuk said.

“Young Missy could visit anytime you want to.” KyuHyun said and passed something to Anonymous.

Anonymous then pass it to me, “Kristal, this is a communication device.” He said.


 

I received the box, “Appa, can I open it?” I asked.

“Sure.” He said.

I opened the box and saw a watch look alike device, “It's shaped like a watch which tells time up here and also time on Earth as well.” Anonymous said and he guided me on how to use the device.

“Abeoji invented this.” Kris said.

“Jeongmal?” I asked as I look at Anonymous.

He smiled, “I added the communication feature here.” He said and pressed a button.

 


The LED screen shows 'RECORDING..' and I speak to it, Abeoji got the message via his device. It's touch screen and I could even save contacts.

But currently, only Kris and Anonymous is included in the contact list.

 


“Give this to your Eomma.” Anonymous said and hand me another box.

“Appa, komawo.” I said.

I learnt more about the geographical features of Anonymous planet. It's cold to core but yet balanced out with Fire-balls.

“Appa, is it possible that I might have powers?” I asked.

“Kris is Fire-Flight as he is towards EXO, as for you.. I don't think so.” Anonymous said, “And since you are on Earth for so long.”

“It would be cool if I could have my own powers, I do wish I could save people.” I said.


 

Anonymous patted my head lightly, “Shall we go over to EXO today?” He asked, “Since we are going to discuss the wedding ceremony.”

“Ne.” I smiled and held onto Kris's hand with one of my hand and another holding onto Anonymous's.

“Shall we go?” I asked.

“We are flying there, Darling.” Kris said.

He summoned his 'Dragon' out, and I felt that we are slowly being lifted off the ground.

“Wah~~” Oppa, this is so cool.” I said.


 

“Didn't ChanYeol take you around?” Kris asked.

“He did but we didn't go a long distance.” I said.

“Then we shall take it slower this time.” Kris said and we went on slowly, looking at the different stars and planets.

“Wah~ Earth looks so small from here.” I said as I point towards that blue planet.

“We are reaching, Darling.” Kris said and he slowly descends to the ground.

We landed safely and I saw ChanYeol waiting for me, “ChanYeol~” I went to him and he hugged me close to him.

“I miss you.” He said and left a kiss on my lips.

“Babo.” I pinched his nose and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

 


EXO members greeted Anonymous.

Kris went to MAMA, “Eomma, I am back.” he said.

MAMA smiled and hugged Kris, “Welcome back.” She said.

 


SuHo lead Anonymous and all of us into the MAMA Quarters for the discussion. MAMA sat on the main seat, while Anonymous is sitting beside her so both of them are sitting on the main seat.

“Shall we hear from what the bride wants?” Anonymous asked and looked at me.

I looked at him and then look at ChanYeol, he held my hands, “What do you want for the wedding then?” he asked gently.

I looked at him, “I never really thought of it actually. Having everyone together would be my greatest wish already.” I said.

 


“Oh! Appa, Eomma, how did you two get married?” I asked.

Everyone looked at both of them, MAMA didn't want to answer, seems like she's shy and as for Anonymous, “We did it the Western way.” He said.

“Really? Wah~ white wedding dress and my prince would be wearing white as well.” I said and looked at ChanYeol.

Anonymous smiled, “It took place in a small church. I remembered we had our rings made out of grass.” He said, “I was rather guilty for that, should have bought a real ring."



Just then, “I prefer the grass ring.” MAMA said.

“Really?” Anonymous asked.

They didn't look at each other in the eyes though..


 

“Then we shall be going around to see what we need for the ceremony.. Uh.. MAMA, Ruler, please just stay here.” SuHo said.

“Have some tea.” KyungSoo said as he placed the two cups of tea in front of them, on the table.

We all then left the room, “Appa, Eomma, have a chat and don't leave till we are back alright?” I said and then closed the door.

“That kid..” Anonymous shook his head but he smiled.

 


He turned and his eyes met with MAMA's, “Reina.” He called gently.

“JyeHoon.” MAMA called.

Anonymous smiled, “It's been long since we look at each other calmly to speak.” He said.

MAMA nodded and she drank from her cup, “How are you all these while?” She asked.


 

Anonymous took a sip of tea and then he replied..

 


And~~ We have a rather sweet chapter here don't we ? (: Do comment!

We shall soon have a story flash back of JyeHoon (Anonymous) and Reina (MAMA).

Published: 10.02.2013, 2:55pm