27th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

I am the Father of.. your child?


 

“Jessica ssi, why are you here?” ChanYeol asked.

 

“ChanYeol, is Appa and Eomma back?” I called for him from the kitchen.

“Aniyo!~ I will be out for a while, will be back soon.” He shouted back.

“Be careful.” I replied.

The door shuts and ChanYeol told Jessica to talk outside.

 

“Why are you here now?” ChanYeol asked.

“ChanYeol.. I..” Jessica seems to have things that she can't say.

“Just shoot.” ChanYeol said.

 

“I..” Jessica looked up at him and her eyes are watery, “I know you and Min Ah are together.. I shouldn't be but..” She placed her hand over her tummy, “But you gave him to me, he is now in here.” she said.

ChanYeol looked at her, “What do you mean?”

Things got serious..

 

“Remember the night that you are drunk? We..” Jessica looked at ChanYeol, “We had .” She said.

ChanYeol's eyes widened upon hearing, Jessica then continued, “I didn't say because.. It's..”

“I mean you and Min Ah are together but.. I love you. I thought I wouldn't be pregnant but..”

 

ChanYeol looked at her, “Are you really telling the truth?” He asked.

“Of course! How could you..” Jessica seems to be so hurt that ChanYeol is suspecting her.

“I.. I was drunk that night and I am sorry if I did do that with you.” ChanYeol said, “And the child..”

 

“I am just telling you this and I didn't want to be a burden to you, I will take care of the child.” She said.

“If the child is mine, I will be responsible.” ChanYeol said.

“Really?” Jessica's eyes brightened up.

“How long have you know about this?” ChanYeol asked.

“It's already two months.” Jessica said.

 

ChanYeol looked at the time now with his phone, “It's late, I will hail a cab for you, you should be home.” ChanYeol said.

He went to hail a cab and send Jessica away.

 

“We shall talk another day, it isn't too convenient today.” ChanYeol said.

Jessica nodded and she left a kiss on ChanYeol's cheek, “I love you.” She said.

ChanYeol showed a cold expression, “Don't do that anymore.” He said and closed the door for her.

 

"My child.. Why on Earth am I.." ChanYeol can't handle it.

 

ChanYeol walked back into the house, “ChanYeol? ChanYeol..? Jakiya?” I called him and he didn't reply, “Park ChanYeol!” I raised my volume a little.

“Ne?” He seems to be 'brought back to reality'.

“ChanYeol, why are you dazing? What's bothering you?” I asked.

He shook his head, “Aniyo.” He said.

 

Just then, the doorbell rang, “Must be Appa and Eomma.” I said and went to get the door, “Appa, Eomma, we're waiting for you. Dinner is ready.” I said.

“Really? I am sorry Darling, we will wash our hands and then join you all.” JyeHoon said and then both of them went to wash their hands before coming over.

“Wah~ we are having our first family dinner!” I said and smiled.

“Let's eat.” JyeHoon said.

“Mo-Mo.” We all said and started eating.

 

I noticed ChanYeol is acting rather strange after going out just now, “Jakiya, are you alright?” I asked.

He looked at me and smiled, “Don't worry.”

“Anything happened?” I asked.

He shook his head, “I think I am just a little tired today.” He said.

 

“Abeoji, Eomma, ChanYeol and Kristal would have their wedding photo shoot two days later, could both of you be present?” Kris asked.

“Two days later?” JyeHoon asked.

Kris nodded, “Abeoji, you are free two days later so no excuse for you.” He said.

JyeHoon smiled and nodded.

 

“MAMA, you have got no meetings two days later as well.” SuHo said.

“Yes, we will be present for the wedding photo shoot.” Reina said.

“Yay!~ Appa, Eomma, Jjang!” I said.

“Jjang?” SeHun asked.

“EXO language would be.. Mind blowingly awesome.” I replied.

“Ooh~” SeHun nodded and we continued eating.

 

Till then dinner end and we went back to our rooms as everyone had quite a day and wants to rest. ChanYeol really seems not so good, “Jakiya, you aren't hiding anything from me right?” I asked.

“Oh?” ChanYeol looked at me and is once again just awaken from his deep thoughts, “I said, you aren't hiding anything from me right?” I asked.

He looked at me, “I won't.” He said.

 

I smiled, “If you ever hide anything from me, I won't forgive you.” I said.

 

ChanYeol hugged me close, “Min Ah, what if I did something wrong, would you forgive me?” He asked.

“ChanYeol..” I looked at him, “Would you?” He asked.

“That depends on how serious it is.” I said, “Nothing really happened right?” I asked.

He turned away, “I am tired, let's sleep alright?” ChanYeol asked.

I nodded, “Alright. Good night.” I said as we both lie down and I snuggle into his embrace.

“Good night, I love you.” He left a kiss on my forehead.
 

"How am I supposed to tell you.. Please someone, tell me what to do.."

 

 

The next morning.. I woke up and ChanYeol isn't by my side. 

I saw a post-it note on the lamp,

 

- I have some things to do at school, I will be back soon, don't worry. -

 

“Again?” I pouted and went to the washroom and wash up.

Then I went out to prepare breakfast, “KyungSoo oppa?” I saw KyungSoo and Yi Xing preparing breakfast, “Oppadeul annyeong.” I said.

“Good morning Kristal.” They said.

“Have a try.” KyungSoo let me taste a little bit of the bacon he just pan-fried.

 

“ChanYeol left in the morning but I prepared breakfast for him already so don't worry.” Yi Xing informed.

“Komawo.” I said.

Yi Xing shook his head, “Ani.”

 

*Park nearby School*

“ChanYeol.” Jessica held ChanYeol's hand.

ChanYeol simply pulled away, “Let's just maintain the distance.” ChanYeol said.

 

“Okay.. I..” Jessica said.

Suddenly she stood up and went to a nearby tree, she squatted down and had the urge to puke. ChanYeol went to her, “Are you alright?” He asked and passed a tissue to her, “Thank you. It's alright. Morning sickness is common for pregnant women. I am getting used to it.” She said.

ChanYeol looked at her pale looking face, “Take care of yourself.” ChanYeol said.

“I will.” She then let out a weak smile, “For our baby, I will take good care of myself.” Jessica said.

 

ChanYeol then helped Jessica back to the bench, “Are you living with your parents? Did they say anything?” ChanYeol asked.

“I live alone.” She said, “So don't worry.”

 

ChanYeol looked at her, “Can you handle this alone? I will help if I can.” He said.

Jessica smiled and hugged ChanYeol, “Komawo.” she said.

ChanYeol didn't hug her back and Jessica then pull apart, “ChanYeol, the doctor arranged for an appointment tomorrow afternoon. Could you come?” She asked.

 

“Tomorrow afternoon?” ChanYeol asked.

"The Wedding photo shoot.." ChanYeol thought about it..
 

Jessica nodded, “4pm. Would you be able to come?” she asked.
 

"The photo shoot starts at 4pm.. But it's a chance to verify whether is she really.."

“I can but I will have to leave quite early.” ChanYeol said.

 

Upon hearing, “Just a little bit of your time will do, thank you.” Jessica smiled brilliantly and said. 

ChanYeol let out a weak smile, “I will fetch you from home tomorrow.” He said.

Jessica nodded.
 

“Got to be back, I will send you home first.“ ChanYeol said and stood up.

Jessica stood up and she lost her balance, ChanYeol caught her just in time, “Are you alright?” ChanYeol asked, Jessica leaned onto him, “I think it's because I hadn't had breakfast.” She said.

 

“How could you starve yourself that way?” ChanYeol reprimand and carried Jessica up, all the way into the car, “Let's get you something to eat first.” He said and both of them went to get breakfast.

Then ChanYeol sent Jessica home, he carried her, as she's still rather weak. He placed her down onto the sofa, “Alright, remember to eat and take care of yourself. We will meet tomorrow.” ChanYeol said and is about to leave.

 

Jessica grabbed his wrist, “Can't you stay a while longer?” She asked.

ChanYeol pulled his hand back, “I said we will meet tomorrow. That's it for today.” He said.

ChanYeol left the house and Jessica looked at the breakfast on the table.. She smiled and had a sense of smirk in it. "Baby, Daddy bought food for Mummy and You." 

 

ChanYeol drove back home, and on the way he did a lot of thinking. "Why did I made such a mistake.."

 


Double update today and so, Do comment alright? (: (Tell ChanYeol what to do! >.<)

Tell me how you felt about the update! >.<

Published: 22.02.2013, 8:16pm